PDA

View Full Version : LeBron Believes People In Ohio Should Move On

jesse3631
10-22-2010, 01:43 PM
:facepalm:Quote:
ATLANTA -- If LeBron James wasn't LeBron James and instead was a Cavaliers fan living in Akron he might not like himself all that much right now.

James said Thursday he can relate to why many fans, especially from his home state, continue to be angry at him. But he also said people upset with his decision to sign with the Heat need to move on.

"If I was a fan and I was on the outside looking in, I could be upset a little bit if one of my favorite players left," James said. "Or if I felt like he betrayed us or whatever the case may be. But you have to get over it."

James is an avid sports fan who regularly attends football games from his old high school to the NFL. As a supporter of the Yankees, Cowboys and Ohio State, he's actually having a tough week with all three having troubles lately.

That is why he says he can understand to the backlash he's received. But he is not about to apologize for it.

"Sports are very emotional and fans are very emotional," James said. "At times they really believe you may be related to them you and you sleep in their house. When you do something wrong and you leave their house they can become very emotional. I've understood that over the years. But at the same time, you have to understand you have to do what is best yourself."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/news/story?id=5712833&campaign=rss&source=ESPNHeadlines

bigsams50
10-22-2010, 01:44 PM
They should. He didn't do anything wrong by leaving :shrug:

PC
10-22-2010, 01:45 PM
They should. He didn't do anything wrong by leaving :shrug:

No he didn't but it's the way he chose to leave that was wrong

DLeeicious
10-22-2010, 01:46 PM
Finally a chance to discuss Lebron this offseason.

beasted86
10-22-2010, 01:47 PM
Nothing wrong with what he said, it's good advice. I'm sure Magic fans don't sit around all day hating Shaq.

I'm sure some will be mad, but they will eventually have to get over it.

bigsams50
10-22-2010, 01:47 PM
No he didn't but it's the way he chose to leave that was wrong

I agree that was a bad way to leave, but no reason for this massive hatred against him

beasted86
10-22-2010, 01:51 PM
BTW, I like what you did with the title there. :rolleyes:

"LeBron James says he understands why fans are angry at him" or "LeBron James understands fans' anger"

To:
"LeBron Believes People In Ohio Should Move On"

mvb815
10-22-2010, 01:52 PM
he is right, but it is too soon to be saying that

fans are going to be sore for years, right now he basically just salted the wound with that comment

Giaps
10-22-2010, 01:53 PM
I think Lebron has been talking way too much lately. Just shutup and play and let it die if you really want people to move on.

FairWeatherFan?
10-22-2010, 02:00 PM
Once again, it was not the fact that he left, but the matter in which he did so.

Think of it like this.....After years of solitude, you finally find the perfect girl. Great **** nice ***, total package. You buy into everything this girl has been saying and as time passes, you think your about to marry that girl. You propose to her, but she wants some time to think it over.

As the days pass, she finally sends you an email with a video attachment. Subject of the e-mail, "the decision". What is on this video? None other than your girl getting piped in the *** by d-wade, slobbing on Chris Bosh while Pat Riley gives commentary as he films and directs the whole thing. But thats not all, she has posted this video online and sent a link to everyone on facebook. You have now become the joke of the country(again!) and go back into solitude(again!)

Epicfailure
10-22-2010, 02:02 PM
I've moved on from him leaving. I could care less about the egotistical prick...

It's the fact that I'm still living in Ohio that I haven't moved on from...because honestly, living here is depressing.

Ohio, where dreams come to die.

fadedmario
10-22-2010, 02:04 PM
His popularity has been destroyed. I'm a sports card dealer. Before "the decision" I could sell his auto cards quickly and always make a profit. Now his cards sit there and rarely sell. The sports card market is a great way to determine a players popularity. Lebron's has taken a unbelievable hit. It's not just Ohio who hates him. btw I have some Lebron auto's listed right now on Ebay. pm me if your interested

29$JerZ
10-22-2010, 02:05 PM
LeBron moved on, right to Miami

:rimshot:

nycericanguy

"LeBron James says he understands why fans are angry at him" or "LeBron James understands fans' anger"

To:

Direct quote from Lebron

"If I was a fan and I was on the outside looking in, I could be upset a little bit if one of my favorite players left. ... But you have to get over it."

fadedmario
I've moved on from him leaving. I could care less about the egotistical prick...

It's the fact that I'm still living in Ohio that I haven't moved on from...because honestly, living here is depressing.

Ohio, where dreams come to die.

I feel your pain. Michigan is depressing. Except for the fact we have medical marijuana

nycericanguy
10-22-2010, 02:07 PM
I think Lebron has been talking way too much lately. Just shutup and play and let it die if you really want people to move on.

Agreed, he's starting to sound like all the talk is really getting to him, and the season hasnt even started!. I don't think Lebron knew what he was getting himself into with the way he handled...ahrmm... MIS-handled his FAgency.

thescore53
10-22-2010, 02:08 PM
Nothing wrong with what he said, it's good advice. I'm sure Magic fans don't sit around all day hating Shaq.

I'm sure some will be mad, but they will eventually have to get over it.

ye. its not like raptors fans sit around hating vince.............. o wait

Baller1
10-22-2010, 02:15 PM
Here we go again.

Whatever, LeBron I'm behind you 100% and respect your decision to move on.

thescore53
10-22-2010, 02:18 PM
^^ +1

Hangtime
10-22-2010, 02:19 PM
We all know it takes the first season for fans to completely forgive and forget after the aforementioned makes his return to his former city. After that everyone will move on and sunny days will return. Haven't we all seen this movie before?

ShakeN'Bake
10-22-2010, 02:21 PM
Once again, it was not the fact that he left, but the matter in which he did so.

Think of it like this.....After years of solitude, you finally find the perfect girl. Great **** nice ***, total package. You buy into everything this girl has been saying and as time passes, you think your about to marry that girl. You propose to her, but she wants some time to think it over.

As the days pass, she finally sends you an email with a video attachment. Subject of the e-mail, "the decision". What is on this video? None other than your girl getting piped in the *** by d-wade, slobbing on Chris Bosh while Pat Riley gives commentary as he films and directs the whole thing. But thats not all, she has posted this video online and sent a link to everyone on facebook. You have now become the joke of the country(again!) and go back into solitude(again!)

haha nice imagery

Sadds The Gr8
10-22-2010, 02:22 PM
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r136/Romulus32/ibtl.gif

CubbySwag313
10-22-2010, 02:29 PM
It sounds to me that Lebron cant get enough of the Ohio talk. He claims that he has moved on, but for some reason I keep reading articles similar to this one. He just wants people to feel sorry for him. Thats why he released the twitter messages that were sent to him (which is completly wrong of fans to do). But in reality its triggering peoples anger much more.

beasted86
10-22-2010, 02:49 PM
ye. its not like raptors fans sit around hating vince.............. o wait

Yeah, and that's EXACTLY what's wrong with you guys. Only Raptors fans are harboring hate because a guy left you over 6 years ago.

Imagine if everyone cursed at the top of their lungs their ex girlfriend who broke up with them from 6 years ago every time they saw them in the mall or around town. That's only what lunatics do.

elizur
10-22-2010, 02:50 PM
He might be right, but in no way is it his right to tell any fan how to act after he left. He brought that on himself. If he was so worried about Ohio fans, he would not have left.

YungBockFanSkrv
10-22-2010, 02:54 PM
Shooooooooo, whay day sposed ta move on 2? Aaayss kno like Kanye hisself says "Groge Bush don kerr bous da black people". Eyes be agreein wit dat. Ya'll herrd bout Lebran tryint to go to da carnivale and shoos some hoopz, but some foo be beatin him derR?

THAT WAS ME YOU SOBS. THAT WAS ME YOU SOBS.

Feel dat.

D1JM
10-22-2010, 02:57 PM

I'll kill the *****

beasted86
10-22-2010, 03:00 PM
Direct quote from Lebron

"If I was a fan and I was on the outside looking in, I could be upset a little bit if one of my favorite players left. ... But you have to get over it."

Did you click the link at all?

Maybe you should because this was also in there:

James later tweeted that he was not speaking specifically to Cavaliers' fans: "Let's clear this up! I never said to the Cavs fans to 'get over it.' I've never and will never say anything bad about them. 7 years of joy!"

The OP purposely omitted 3 lines from right in the middle of the exact quote he copied and changed the title. That's what I was getting at.

Damela
10-22-2010, 03:01 PM
Yeah, and that's EXACTLY what's wrong with you guys. Only Raptors fans are harboring hate because a guy left you over 6 years ago.

Imagine if everyone cursed at the top of their lungs their ex girlfriend who broke up with them from 6 years ago every time they saw them in the mall or around town. That's only what lunatics do.

But Lebron wouldn't be a normal girlfriend lol. He would be like a Beyonce or Adrien Lima or whoever you think looks the best. So the comparison would have to be something like this.

Lebron=girl you lust for
Plus
Not getting a ring for your team=never getten any from that girl.
Equals
And that leads to you having hatred for a long time after.
This whole post was a joke and i hope no one takes it seriously

beasted86
10-22-2010, 03:05 PM
But Lebron wouldn't be a normal girlfriend lol. He would be like a Beyonce or Adrien Lima or whoever you think looks the best. So the comparison would have to be something like this.

Lebron=girl you lust for
Plus
Not getting a ring for your team=never getten any from that girl.
Equals
And that leads to you having hatred for a long time after.
This whole post was a joke and i hope no one takes it seriously

I don't care who it is. 6 years ago? Maybe to some other people who are a lot older than me that may not be a long time, but to me when I think of 6 years, I think of that's nearly 1/4 of the entire time I've spent living.

I would probably be mad for a couple months, maybe even a whole year afterwards, but I would not go out of my way to curse at someone everytime I saw them because we broke up 6 years ago. I'd just get on with my life.

Blazers#1Fan
10-22-2010, 03:10 PM
Shooooooooo, whay day sposed ta move on 2? Aaayss kno like Kanye hisself says "Groge Bush don kerr bous da black people". Eyes be agreein wit dat. Ya'll herrd bout Lebran tryint to go to da carnivale and shoos some hoopz, but some foo be beatin him derR?

Feel dat.

im black and WTF did you just say? i have know clue what your sayin and who still says feel dat? i think your just being racist towards my race so stop

D1RoseJM AGREED +1MILLI

Sadds The Gr8
10-22-2010, 03:11 PM

wtf? who the hell even talks about Vince in Toronto? absolutely noone, and i'd know. the only time Vince is mentioned here is when he plays here and gets his *** booed, which is well deserved. nobody even talks about Vince here anymore so i dunno wtf you're talking about

haggis
10-22-2010, 03:11 PM

Feel dat.

^this

x100000;)

godolphins
10-22-2010, 03:14 PM
Lebron twitted that he never told them to move on

smith&wesson
10-22-2010, 03:14 PM
does lebron think he is a regular athlete ? if he was jerry stackhouse no one would care. BUT ppl in ohio know that they wont be getting a player of lebrons caliber to play for theyre team for a very very long time. first of all because players of lebrons caliber dont come around very often and even if they did whos to say clevland will have a number 1 pick over to pick that player and even if they did he probably wouldnt be from ohio. i think you all feel what im saying. question is why doesnt lebron get that ?

Bravo95
10-22-2010, 03:15 PM
The way he went about it was a **** move, but the franchise can't move forward if everyone's stuck on (what is now) the past.

fingerbang
10-22-2010, 03:16 PM
If he wasn't born in Ohio this wouldn't be a big deal. He sold out on his hometown so you can't really blame Cavs fans for getting upset.

the_jon
10-22-2010, 03:16 PM

The way in which he left. Nobody really cares about Chris Bosh leaving. The way in which he left. Nobody will ever boo Roy Halladay. The way in which he left. TMac. The way in which he left. Damon Stoudemire. The way in which he left.

Vince deserves to be booed. Stopped even trying for us and admitted it. The way in which he left. I have nothing really against him, but you better believe I'm gonna boo him when he plays at the ACC, why? The way in which he left.

the_jon
10-22-2010, 03:18 PM
If he wasn't born in Ohio this wouldn't be a big deal. He sold out on his hometown so you can't really blame Cavs fans for getting upset.
I hate the ***** and I'm definitely not a Cavs fan. Lebron James, bringing NBA fans together since 2010.

TO to the CHI
10-22-2010, 03:18 PM
I don't care who it is. 6 years ago? Maybe to some other people who are a lot older than me that may not be a long time, but to me when I think of 6 years, I think of that's nearly 1/4 of the entire time I've spent living.

I would probably be mad for a couple months, maybe even a whole year afterwards, but I would not go out of my way to curse at someone everytime I saw them because we broke up 6 years ago. I'd just get on with my life.

The analogy with a girlfriend misses the mark because there is no venue for heckling an ex-girlfriend (unless she is an athlete). Heckling and booing athletes is part of the deal (fans buy tickets and have a right to boo and Lebron makes millions). Do I think it is a rational reaction? Perhaps not. But why does Lebron or anyone else care if people in Ohio hate him. Lebron once again comes across as self centered talking about this. The truth is that he made a perfectly reasonable decision going to play with his friends and trying to win titles in Miami. He then handled that decision quite badly likely based on bad advice. People got upset about it. Some have levelled fair criticism and some have been way way way way way over the top.

None of that should matter to Lebron. He should be focused on the coming season and trying to win a title. If he can't move past the negative comments (and he has stated many times he won't forget them, they fuel him, etc.) made by people he has never heard of before, why should people who followed him for 7 years have to immediately get over him. It's just not a realistic viewpoint.

nycericanguy
10-22-2010, 03:20 PM
Did you click the link at all?

Maybe you should because this was also in there:

The OP purposely omitted 3 lines from right in the middle of the exact quote he copied and changed the title. That's what I was getting at.

Yes I clicked the link, it certainly sounds like he meant it to CLE fans. Sounds like he just realized how bad that was going to sound and tried to retract it later to do some damage control.

beasted86
10-22-2010, 03:22 PM
The analogy with a girlfriend misses the mark because there is no venue for heckling an ex-girlfriend (unless she is an athlete). Heckling and booing athletes is part of the deal (fans buy tickets and have a right to boo and Lebron makes millions). Do I think it is a rational reaction? Perhaps not. But why does Lebron or anyone else care if people in Ohio hate him. Lebron once again comes across as self centered talking about this. The truth is that he made a perfectly reasonable decision going to play with his friends and trying to win titles in Miami. He then handled that decision quite badly likely based on bad advice. People got upset about it. Some have levelled fair criticism and some have been way way way way way over the top.

None of that should matter to Lebron. He should be focused on the coming season and trying to win a title. If he can't move past the negative comments (and he has stated many times he won't forget them, they fuel him, etc.) made by people he has never heard of before, why should people who followed him for 7 years have to immediately get over him. It's just not a realistic viewpoint.

Why do people keep talking about Ohio in this thread? I thought I already explained the OP's trickery. LeBron was booed last night in Atlanta. When they asked him a question about being booed in Atlanta this is how he responded. He even reclarified later on what he was saying.

Anyway LeBron doesn't seemed to feel like he's stepping on toes or to watch every word he says... so maybe he doesn't care what people think as much as some of you think he does...or he would have said no comment. They asked him a quesiton so he answered.

beasted86
10-22-2010, 03:27 PM
wtf? who the hell even talks about Vince in Toronto? absolutely noone, and i'd know. the only time Vince is mentioned here is when he plays here and gets his *** booed, which is well deserved. nobody even talks about Vince here anymore so i dunno wtf you're talking about

Obviously some people still have him on their mind like the poster above I quoted.

But, yes, most normal fans aren't thinking about players who left long ago. I don't see a lot of Raptor fans talking about it unless a game is coming up, in which they say they plan to boo him.

Sadds The Gr8
10-22-2010, 03:31 PM
Obviously some people still have him on their mind like the poster above I quoted.

But, yes, most normal fans aren't thinking about players who left long ago. I don't see a lot of Raptor fans talking about it unless a game is coming up, in which they say they plan to boo him.

ok...i don't see that as a big deal. pretty much all fan bases boo players that treated their franchises with disrespect in the past.

tdunk21
10-22-2010, 03:35 PM
lebron doesnt shut up does he.....he is an attention whore.....

TO to the CHI
10-22-2010, 03:37 PM
Why do people keep talking about Ohio in this thread? I thought I already explained the OP's trickery. LeBron was booed last night in Atlanta. When they asked him a question about being booed in Atlanta this is how he responded. He even reclarified later on what he was saying.

Anyway LeBron doesn't seemed to feel like he's stepping on toes or to watch every word he says... so maybe he doesn't care what people think as much as some of you think he does...or he would have said no comment. They asked him a quesiton so he answered.

Quote from the article: "James said Thursday he can relate to why many fans, especially from his home state, continue to be angry at him. But he also said people upset with his decision to sign with the Heat need to move on."

But I have absolutely no idea why people reference Ohio..... :shrug: The writer may have taken some liberties, but I doubt it.

Lebron discusses the topic of the backlash nearly every day. A more savvy veteran would just give no comments on subjects other than basketball at this point. He doesn't because he is hurt. Nothing wrong with that either, btw. Lebron cares about stepping on toes, he is just too dense to realize he is doing that. I don't mean it rudely, but he has made a lot of bad business and PR decisions and a large part of it is that he is surrounded by sycophants and friends rather than savvy business advisors. No disrespect intended to Maverick Carter. As a basketball player he is a stud and the Heat will be a great team, but he is far from a savvy interview and he is certainly not well spoken..... fortunately for him he makes a ton of money without needing to be.

Sir Buckets
10-22-2010, 03:38 PM

As the days pass, she finally sends you an email with a video attachment. Subject of the e-mail, "the decision". What is on this video? None other than your girl getting piped in the *** by d-wade, slobbing on Chris Bosh while Pat Riley gives commentary as he films and directs the whole thing. But thats not all, she has posted this video online and sent a link to everyone on facebook. You have now become the joke of the country(again!) and go back into solitude(again!)lol THIS.

Just when you think it wasn't possible to hate LeBron more...

It's like breaking up with your girlfriend on the jumbotron at the Superbowl. People don't just get over it. Some never will.

James is a self-absorbed, egotistical, attention-craving idiot. I'm so glad he made the wrong career move and didn't come to Chicago. We should all be thankful for players like Rose and Durant. They're the real future of this league.

CHANGO
10-22-2010, 03:46 PM
I see nothing wrong with Lebron's comments, it's like everything in life, if you fall, get up again, if you make a mistake, go ahead but do not commit twice, if your girlfriend leaves you, cry, but not all the time, cry a while and then forget it and get another, that's what Lebron is trying to explain the past is past, now is the present, and you can not mourn your sorrows.

finfan19
10-22-2010, 03:47 PM
You Cleveland fans need to get a life. Lebron put your little nobody city on the map for 6 years. What did you think? He is way to famous and way to much of a superstar to end his career in garbage azz Cleveland. It's all about South Beach & Miami ! It's great down here! Who wouldn't want to live here. Ya Cleveland ! ha ha. ok. No comparison To Miami !

TO to the CHI
10-22-2010, 03:52 PM
You Cleveland fans need to get a life. Lebron put your little nobody city on the map for 6 years. What did you think? He is way to famous and way to much of a superstar to end his career in garbage azz Cleveland. It's all about South Beach & Miami ! It's great down here! Who wouldn't want to live here. Ya Cleveland ! ha ha. ok. No comparison To Miami !

I just visited South Beach and Miami and can honestly say I would never want to live there. I do prefer it to Cleveland however. I don't mean that as an attack as I know others love the city (and my wife loved it while we were there), but it was not my type of city.

This is off-topic, I know, but just saying it doesn't make sense to make such over the top generalizations.

fadedmario
10-22-2010, 03:53 PM
lol - Miami is one of the dirtiest cities I've ever been too

fadedmario
10-22-2010, 03:53 PM
harrassed by Cubans is not a good time

thescore53
10-22-2010, 03:56 PM
I see nothing wrong with Lebron's comments, it's like everything in life, if you fall, get up again, if you make a mistake, go ahead but do not commit twice, if your girlfriend leaves you, cry, but not all the time, cry a while and then forget it and get another, that's what Lebron is trying to explain the past is past, now is the present, and you can not mourn your sorrows.

it's easy said than done. when bosh left i felt like he ripped our hearts out even when we kinda knew he was gonna leave. only reason most raptors fans are over it beacaouse he isnt a superstar. but most raptors fans arent over vince yet.

if wade left u would be singing a different tune.

thescore53
10-22-2010, 03:58 PM

umm but cleveland is his home. your prob a 12 yr old so im gonna stop here.

fingerbang
10-22-2010, 04:03 PM

Yeah well King James is from an even smaller more "garbage azz" city in Ohio. The Cavs represent Ohio. Lebron has said that he would have attended Ohio State if he had played college ball. He was lucky enough to be drafted by his hometown team.

I love Miami and it's one of the greatest cities I've visited, however, playing for your hometown team is as good as it gets.

I know this is slightly off topic but its incredible how "racism" has been lumped in with his decision. People are actually trying to make Lebron look like a victim here. :laugh2:

* I am not from Ohio and I am not a Cavs fan

HeaTxRipZz
10-22-2010, 04:06 PM
Have to agree with Lebron on this one. In ways I feel bad for him because we all go through situations where you want to do 1 thing because you feel it'll benefit you more but then you know some may be upset with your decision.......He went for it and only time will tell if it was the right move but that's for him to see

I can understand why Cav fans would be upset with him but not anyone else. It's like ok he did the 1 hr show but lets be honest if he went to NY, Chi, NJ or whatever or team none of those fans would be bashing him he would have got a free pass. Kind of like double standards, it's ok for him to do things as long as hes on your favorite team but it's not ok when hes not.

Best of luck to Lebron I will be paying attention to what he does this year

da wood
10-22-2010, 04:08 PM
i honestly believe that if bron would have not even told dan g he was leaving but just left with out the media storm it would have been a diff tune. and yes miami fans i do believe if wade had rolled on yall yall would be hurt. but i honestly belive that he was thinking chi but bron told him he didnt want to go to the chi so they all settled on miami.

thescore53
10-22-2010, 04:17 PM
he didnt go to chi cause they refused to house his homies.

Iggz53
10-22-2010, 04:24 PM

:laugh::laugh:

hugepatsfan
10-22-2010, 04:27 PM
Lebron should move on. He keeps commenting on it. How can he expect other people to move on when he won;t?

hugepatsfan
10-22-2010, 04:30 PM
Quote from the article: "James said Thursday he can relate to why many fans, especially from his home state, continue to be angry at him. But he also said people upset with his decision to sign with the Heat need to move on."

But I have absolutely no idea why people reference Ohio..... :shrug: The writer may have taken some liberties, but I doubt it.

Lebron discusses the topic of the backlash nearly every day. A more savvy veteran would just give no comments on subjects other than basketball at this point. He doesn't because he is hurt. Nothing wrong with that either, btw. Lebron cares about stepping on toes, he is just too dense to realize he is doing that. I don't mean it rudely, but he has made a lot of bad business and PR decisions and a large part of it is that he is surrounded by sycophants and friends rather than savvy business advisors. No disrespect intended to Maverick Carter. As a basketball player he is a stud and the Heat will be a great team, but he is far from a savvy interview and he is certainly not well spoken..... fortunately for him he makes a ton of money without needing to be.

Lebron is being savvy. He's one of those guys that has to have the spotlight on him - he can't handle not being the center of attention. Him constantly talking and bringing this up is him being savvy about getting what he wants.

TO to the CHI
10-22-2010, 04:40 PM
Lebron is being savvy. He's one of those guys that has to have the spotlight on him - he can't handle not being the center of attention. Him constantly talking and bringing this up is him being savvy about getting what he wants.

He is the best basketball player in the world and he just joined the new best (or close to it) team in the world. Yet your theory is that he needs to make these statements to have the spotlight on him?????? Really? Did you hurt yourself thinking that one up?

If he just shut up and played, posted huge numbers, and won a title he would get the attention he craves without looking like a *******.

D Roses Bulls
10-22-2010, 05:43 PM
anybody that wanna sit here and say lebron didnt do anything wrong and this is dumb, just blame ESPN...... they are the ones printing these things for a story. they are the ones that first reported his twitter comments on reposting the hatred he has been getting. lebron has been looking like a big baby and jerk because he wont shut his mouth and where do we hear most of these stories thats making him look so bad? ESPN..... im surprised more people havent realized that yet.

Super.
10-22-2010, 11:40 PM
People in Cleveland believe LeBron should STFU and die

bagwell368
10-22-2010, 11:46 PM
should move on? To what?

When somebody tells me "should" they get nothing. Should... no you should:

LeBron PR idiot, you should have told the owners of your home town bb team that you were leaving so they could profit by it.

You should not have had a TV special, just a mic in front of reporters like normal people.

You've gone from being 2-3x more popular then Kobe to actually making that guy look good. Who handles your PR? Fire them.

That's what you should do, LeBron.

finfan19
10-23-2010, 12:09 AM

Ya well get over it buddie ! People move. Now his new Home is down here. & he LOVES IT. Of course he's going to call his 1st home Cleveland . But like i said who wouldn't want to live in South Florida ?? You guy's havn't won anything in years. You have more problems on your plate than Lebron leaving. & ya i can be 12 years old . or 50 years old. Bottom line we have him and yall don't. So go jump off a building like the rest of the people are doing in Cleveland !

Jaji
10-23-2010, 12:31 AM

:facepalm:

He's not from Cleveland. He's from Akron. And he's even said that he didn't like Cleveland growing up.

godolphins
10-23-2010, 01:18 AM
Why is these thread still open? He never said that

LAcowBOMBER
10-23-2010, 01:45 AM

I lol'ed, literally
:laugh2:

DerekRE_3
10-23-2010, 01:58 AM
Lebron should really just not talk about it.

nipo10847
10-23-2010, 02:06 AM

To:

OP needs to get over it first. Title is very stupid. LeBron was on context but the OP put just " LeBron Believes People In Ohio Should Move On" is to collect more hate. If you quote someone, quote his entire opinion. Now I am saying "Get over it," LeBron freaking James is a Heat at least for next 6 freaking years. It's time to move on and enjoy the beautiful Miami Heat ;)

Antipod
10-23-2010, 02:54 AM
They`ll get over ... but no so fast ...
Firstly, they need to give him a nice "welcome back" party, when Heat visit Cavs

effen5
10-23-2010, 12:11 PM
If Lebron really wants this to blow over...he really needs to shut up. If they keep bringing about the offseason, just say no comment, and that you are looking forward to the season, don't tell a city what they should do, thats ****in idiotic.

Reporter: So what do you think of these boos?
Lebron: Its expected.

Reporter: How do you think the Cav fans will react when you play them this week?
Lebron: No comment.

NOT

Reporter: How do you think the Cav fans will react when you play them this week?
Lebron: I think they will be extremely hostile, but I know how they feel but I think they should get over it.

Lebron is a great basketball player, but hes a dumbass off the floor.