Bullsfan22
10-22-2010, 02:55 AM
she fell for "The Machine" not sasha.

News24/7
10-22-2010, 03:11 AM
Sasha is "The Machine" in bed!

MagicBucsSox
10-22-2010, 03:25 AM
who cares, ijust glad someone's hittin that. and shes not being wasted as some lesbo

Antipod
10-22-2010, 03:50 AM
NO WAY !!!
She can do much better.... dang :D

Baller1
10-22-2010, 03:52 AM
I wonder if he tries to emulate Kobe in bed too...

CavsYanksDuke
10-22-2010, 04:14 AM
^ With his wife or in extracurricular activities?

Blazers#1Fan
10-22-2010, 04:28 AM
damn sasha hitten that! i could cross sasha hahaaa maria come hit me up i'll give you the ride of a lifetime

junion
10-22-2010, 04:30 AM
wow .. it's funny how people judge whether someone is right for another person based on what they think of one of those people

maybe she likes his personality? some people still go by that.

And when you say that she can do better... do you mean in looks? money? personality? the connection between the two? what can she do better with?

congrats sasha and maria!

also congrats shannon and monica!

odd that the four names i have mentioned are all women's names.

Gibby
10-22-2010, 04:51 AM
wow .. it's funny how people judge whether someone is right for another person based on what they think of one of those people

And when you say that she can do better... do you mean in looks? money? personality? the connection between the two? what can she do better with?

well said

Mochalman
10-22-2010, 04:53 AM

what? people base feelings off of more than how they look?!

junion
10-22-2010, 05:34 AM
... and people think they'd be better for maria than sasha is.. haha :laugh: like you guys have a chance...

bklynny67
10-22-2010, 05:41 AM
damn sasha hitten that! i could cross sasha hahaaa maria come hit me up i'll give you the ride of a lifetime

doubt that... most people who are that confident usually suck

TheGoodGerman
10-22-2010, 06:46 AM
Sasha, who ?

Sly Guy
10-22-2010, 07:44 AM

All of the above.....However, Sharapova is like 6'3" herself, so she was likely on the prowl for a b-ball player so she could at least wear heels when they're out. But she forgot going out with a gargoyle draws the 'wrong kind of attention'. Com'on Maria, you can do better!

Method28
10-22-2010, 08:11 AM

I dont know about their connection but I can tell you that Sasha is a prick! I was a waiter at The Palm restaurant in West Hollywood and Sasha and Pau were loyal customers. Pau is very nice and polite but Sasha is a prick and talks down to the employees. Maybe that's how he got Maria! lol

jezzyman05
10-22-2010, 08:27 AM
I dont know about their connection but I can tell you that Sasha is a prick! I was a waiter at The Palm restaurant in West Hollywood and Sasha and Pau were loyal customers. Pau is very nice and polite but Sasha is a prick and talks down to the employees. Maybe that's how he got Maria! lol

That's because Maria dosen't know the real sasha yet wait until they live together for a while, it happens to everyone who gets married for the wrong reason why else do you think the divorce rate is 60%, not saying that about all cases, but studies show that only 10% of the 60% is by extenduating circumstances. The best way to discover someone's true personality is by observing how they are with other people. I dont see this marriage with a happy ending.

thescore53
10-22-2010, 08:31 AM
Russian tennis star Maria Sharapova. MARIA FELL FOR THIS FOOL :facepalm:

u jealous ?

he's a millionaire pro athlete why not ?

thescore53
10-22-2010, 08:34 AM
wait wheres the link ?

GMEN4EVER
10-22-2010, 08:50 AM
They've been dating for a while. They're both sucessful Russian athletes living in america. It's not like Sasha doesn't make a lot of money as well. He's also not bad looking at all as far as basketball players go, and considering Maria's height it makes sense she'd date someone playing basketball. Honestly this match makes a lot more sense than people are saying here, probably because ya'll are just jealous of the guy for being set up with such a big star.

nipo10847
10-22-2010, 08:57 AM
I was wondering who looks more girly between the two.

Ace33Bone
10-22-2010, 08:58 AM
not only is his team winning but dude is obviously winning off the court as well

Sly Guy
10-22-2010, 09:19 AM
They've been dating for a while. They're both sucessful Russian athletes living in america. It's not like Sasha doesn't make a lot of money as well. He's also not bad looking at all as far as basketball players go, and considering Maria's height it makes sense she'd date someone playing basketball. Honestly this match makes a lot more sense than people are saying here, probably because ya'll are just jealous of the guy for being set up with such a big star.

for the unenlightened, anyone with an 'ic' ending last name [or 'ich' ending last name in the massacred Americanized version] IS NOT FROM RUSSIA! It's a name from the Croatian/Serbian/Former Yugoslavian region. Russians are more typically 'ovs' or 'offs'.....And Vujacic is Slovenian, just FYI.

ttam68
10-22-2010, 09:44 AM
for the unenlightened, anyone with an 'ic' ending last name [or 'ich' ending last name in the massacred Americanized version] IS NOT FROM RUSSIA! It's a name from the Croatian/Serbian/Former Yugoslavian region. Russians are more typically 'ovs' or 'offs'.....And Vujacic is Slovenian, just FYI.

I feel so enlightened!

Evolution23
10-22-2010, 09:46 AM

x2

DerekRE_3
10-22-2010, 10:07 AM

You mean rape her?

CubbySwag313
10-22-2010, 10:10 AM
Way to go Sasha

sep11ie
10-22-2010, 10:14 AM
That's because Maria dosen't know the real sasha yet wait until they live together for a while, it happens to everyone who gets married for the wrong reason why else do you think the divorce rate is 60%, not saying that about all cases, but studies show that only 10% of the 60% is by extenduating circumstances. The best way to discover someone's true personality is by observing how they are with other people. I dont see this marriage with a happy ending.

Anything Sasha does ends with a happy ending.

Mikeleafs
10-22-2010, 10:22 AM
Damn! I had a chance!! :D

DaBUU
10-22-2010, 10:22 AM

maybe he tells her to fight back

el_primo_nano
10-22-2010, 10:25 AM
Damnnnnnnnnnnn. Sharapova!!! whattt?? much respect, after all his name is Sasha.:laugh: