PDA

View Full Version : Carmelo's decision.. or labron's??

james21
10-21-2010, 09:46 PM
I placed this in the nba forum, because I didn't want alot of bulls, and knicks homers! Which decision would be worse, labron going to miami to a better team, or carmelo going to a less better team to the knicks? I don't want all the abron isn't loyal stuff, and he should have stayed in cleaveland, but let's face it as a baskeball point of view miami gives him the best chance to start a dynasy right now! does the knicks if carmelo choses to go there? I don't want to hear that the knicks, could trade for paul or build a team, they can't win right now with melo! What about the bulls? if melo went to the bulls and they kept noah I think many ppl would agree that melo would have a chance of winning right now! so my question is carmelo really all about winning championships like labron if he choses to go to the knicks rather than the bulls? thoughts???

NBAkYD
10-21-2010, 09:52 PM
LeBron?

BigBlueCrew
10-21-2010, 09:56 PM
since you didnt want any knicks homer advice I wont participate. But I have a word of advice.

SpellCheck

Im Done.

StrandedCub
10-21-2010, 09:57 PM
Which decision would be worse? Melo's. But I think that the Lebron hate comes more from HOW he left more than the fact that he did leave. Don't get me wrong, he would have been hated by many for leaving anyway, but "The Decision" at least doubled that hate.

mamba24
10-21-2010, 09:58 PM
I placed this in the nba forum, because I didn't want alot of bulls, and knicks homers! Which decision would be worse, labron going to miami to a better team, or carmelo going to a less better team to the knicks? I don't want all the abron isn't loyal stuff, and he should have stayed in cleaveland, but let's face it as a baskeball point of view miami gives him the best chance to start a dynasy right now! does the knicks if carmelo choses to go there? I don't want to hear that the knicks, could trade for paul or build a team, they can't win right now with melo! What about the bulls? if melo went to the bulls and they kept noah I think many ppl would agree that melo would have a chance of winning right now! so my question is carmelo really all about winning championships like labron if he choses to go to the knicks rather than the bulls? thoughts???

who is labron? never heard of a labron... oh wait... labron jaimes

Jewelz0376
10-21-2010, 10:00 PM
Come on seriously...Labron??? ..:facepalm:

oak2455
10-21-2010, 10:01 PM
who is labron? never heard of a labron... oh wait... labron jaimes

Are we talking about Lebron or LABRON......because they are two different players:p

thescore53
10-21-2010, 10:05 PM
is mello already on the knicks or am i missing something

IBleedPurple
10-21-2010, 10:06 PM
Ugh, this 30 seconds was painful.

GoatMilk
we should have a LeBron subforum

Bank$23
lol @ labron

Young24
10-21-2010, 10:08 PM
You guys are acting like little kids over a misspelled name.

I think melo's decision would ultimately worse but melo is handling it a lot better than lebron. I don't think melo is about winning if he goes to the knicks and I don't really think he fits in with the bulls. If he was about winning he'd go to a team with a better core like lakers or orlando maybe even the clippers but he rather go to these teams which really won't help him win IMO.

bklynny67
10-21-2010, 10:11 PM
so basically this thread should be closed since there's 12 posts and none are about the topic of this thread.

theimortalone
10-21-2010, 10:46 PM
Labron? :o :laugh2:

Wilson
10-21-2010, 10:50 PM
so basically this thread should be closed since there's 12 posts and none are about the topic of this thread.

:nod: