F = Ron Artest
PF = Lamar Odom
C = Tim Duncan
C = Andrew Bogut
Util = Shawn Marion
Util = Serge Ibaka
Bench = Jarrett Jack
Bench - Ramon Sessions

* Note: I dealt OJ Mayo/Rashard Lewis for Joe Johnson and then Joe Johnson for Devin Harris/Andrew Bogut

Thanks for the feedback ahead of time

kblo247
10-20-2010, 09:04 PM
You guys should know that these categories are counted:

Points, FGM, FG%, FTM, FT%, 3PM, 3P%, Oreb, Dreb, Treb, Blks, Stls, TOs, and Asts.

It may seem like a lot of categories but the consensus when we did this last year as well on yahoo was that is how it should be scored, so we went with it again.

kEviN21
10-21-2010, 05:03 PM
Not bad. Ron Artest sucks fantasy wise...the steals and 3's he provides isnt worth what he barely does...

And personally rather have Mayo and Lewis than Harris and Bogut.

kblo247
10-22-2010, 06:05 PM
Made some changes and the team now looks like:

Jennings
Terry
Kobe
Artest
Odom
Gasol
Bosh
Blatche
Ibaka
Kleiza
Jack

I put in a waiver request on Varejao, which would mean dropping Sessions for him if it goes through. I was also debating about whether or not to pick up Mike Miller if the waiver claim falls through.

IAmKira
10-22-2010, 06:27 PM
can u summarize ur trades? getting bosh doesnt look too well.. he wont be putting up big #

Boozerguy47
10-22-2010, 09:11 PM
Ibaka and Kleziza are the two that could make or break your current roster. Both could be huge as the year goes on, or not contribute at all.

kblo247
10-22-2010, 09:52 PM
Duncan and Marion were dealt for Bosh and Kleiza
Melo, Harris, and Bogut were dealt for Pau, Blatche, and Terry

I have a hard time thinking that Kleza will struggle after the FIBA tourney and his experience in Europe. He has no one starting ahead of him and could light it up from deep before even leaving the NBA the first time, when given a chance.

Isn't Ibaka also the starting center in OKC? I know that Kamla said that he was.

I feel that Bosh should lead the league in FG% if he is smart, and that he is less likely to miss games with there being talk that Duncan will sit some to rest during the year.

There is so much uncertainty around Melo's future and the health of Harris/Bogut that I had to pull the trigger on Pau, Terry, and Blatche. Pau will be relied on heavily early, Terry has no competition with Roddy hurt, and Blatche should start in Washington since he is better than McGee and Yi.

Harrington is the guy that I'm looking at on waivers alongside Varejao now that Miller will be out for longer than I originally expected him to be.

Raidaz4Life
10-22-2010, 11:36 PM
Duncan and Marion were dealt for Bosh and Kleiza
Melo, Harris, and Bogut were dealt for Pau, Blatche, and Terry

I have a hard time thinking that Kleza will struggle after the FIBA tourney and his experience in Europe. He has no one starting ahead of him and could light it up from deep before even leaving the NBA the first time, when given a chance.

Isn't Ibaka also the starting center in OKC? I know that Kamla said that he was.

I feel that Bosh should lead the league in FG% if he is smart, and that he is less likely to miss games with there being talk that Duncan will sit some to rest during the year.

There is so much uncertainty around Melo's future and the health of Harris/Bogut that I had to pull the trigger on Pau, Terry, and Blatche. Pau will be relied on heavily early, Terry has no competition with Roddy hurt, and Blatche should start in Washington since he is better than McGee and Yi.

Harrington is the guy that I'm looking at on waivers alongside Varejao now that Miller will be out for longer than I originally expected him to be.

I actually really like both trades

kblo247
10-23-2010, 03:01 AM
A guy is offering me Boozer for Jason Terry, but I don't think I should bite as there is nothing to gain imo.

Thoughts?

Boozerguy47
10-23-2010, 06:24 AM
I don't see why you trade Melo, Harris, and Bogut for Pau, Blatche, and Terry...

Raidaz4Life
10-23-2010, 08:02 AM
A guy is offering me Boozer for Jason Terry, but I don't think I should bite as there is nothing to gain imo.

Thoughts?

I would jump all over that if I were you

kblo247
10-23-2010, 06:10 PM
I would jump all over that if I were you

I made the mistake of trading for Boozer years ago when he first went to Utah for pennies while he was hurt, and weeks turned into what seemed like months. I just don't trust the guy returning in a timely manner after getting paid.

kblo247
10-23-2010, 06:13 PM
I don't see why you trade Melo, Harris, and Bogut for Pau, Blatche, and Terry...

The fact that Melo could be dealt or even sat in Denver depending on how they handle his situation. The fact that Harris has struggled to remain healthy. The fact that Bogut admittedly said he could be hindered this season after his injuries to end last season.

All that went into my decision making process. Plus I considered the fact that Terry has no guard to compete with him for minutes and that Blatche was named starting PF in Washington.