PDA

View Full Version : Better defensive coach?

CHANGO
10-20-2010, 05:44 PM
Better defensive coach?

For you, who is the best defensive coach, currently active in the league, we know that besides the players, coaches play an important role in the defense of his team. Wrote, the more I remember, if you want to add any, let me know!

CHANGO
10-20-2010, 05:57 PM
I think the best is Larry Brown. Took an average team, Bobcats, to the best Opponent Points Per Game, in the last regular season.

todu82
10-21-2010, 09:38 AM
Greg Popovitch

Cool007
10-21-2010, 09:47 AM
Thibs is already doing miracle on Rose's defense. I have never seen Rose (or actually imagined) Rose playing this great of defense this fast. He is staying in front of his man, he is fighting through screens, he is contesting all shots, his court awareness has become close to Rondo like and his help defense looks ton better.

If Thibs can do this in this short amount of time, I just wonder how good it will be with few months under Thibs???

The team defense overall looks superb and night and day better than last year - even with players missing games (Gibson/Noah/Boozer/Korver/Brewer/etc).

I can't wait until we have fully healthy team (for the most part).

BigEric
10-21-2010, 02:32 PM
I'm going to say Skiles, ask Brandon Jennings why.

justinnum1
10-21-2010, 02:57 PM
Spo...took a team with Beasley, and arroyo in he starting lineup and they were top 3 defense last season.