PDA

View Full Version : Who is the worst announcer in the NBA/pro sports?

silentcompany
10-20-2010, 01:37 PM
My vote has to go for Jeff Van Gundy.

I could really do without Van Gundy's commentary during a game. I see why he hasn't gotten another head-coaching job. Van Gundy's a joke, how could anyone take him seriously?

You know what might be part of it, ABC/ESPN is owned by Disney, so Van Gundy maybe hamming it up for the Disney folks. In his mind he see's Disney as being "for the kids" so Van Gundy makes jokes that may appeal to a 7 year old.

His insight into the game is non-existent and his voice is annoying. What more could you ask for out of a horrible announcer? Bad jokes you say? Well Van Gundy's got you covered there too.

You know who Van Gundy really reminds me of...

Remember Denis Leary on Monday Night Football?

Van Gundy never played pro or even college ball. He was cut from the Yale team.... I don't think that men who haven't played in the NBA should be allowed to cast NBA games. Good announcers reveal the game-within-the-game. How can someone reveal the game who hasn't actually played the game?

Chacarron
10-20-2010, 01:47 PM
Van Gundy is great, he does say stupid jokes but it's funny how he and Mark Jackson poke at each othe. The worst commentator is Ralph Lawler, the Clippers commentator. BINGO!

Lakerfrk
10-20-2010, 01:47 PM

I could really do without Van Gundy's commentary during a game. I see why he hasn't gotten another head-coaching job. Van Gundy's a joke, how could anyone take him seriously?

You know what might be part of it ABC/ESPN is owned by Disney so Van Gundy maybe hamming it up for the Disney folks. In his mind he see's Disney as being "for the kids" so Van Gundy makes jokes that may appeal to a 7 year old.

His insight into the game is non-existent and his voice is annoying. What more could you ask for out of a horrible announcer? Bad jokes you say? Well Van Gundy's got you covered there too.

Van Gundy never played pro or even college ball. He was cut from the Yale team.... I don't think that men who haven't played in the NBA should be allowed to cast NBA games. Good announcers reveal the game-within-the-game. How can someone reveal the game who hasn't actually played the game?

ohh come on now.. Jeff Van Gundy has coached in the NBA for 15 years. I think he can definitely reveal the "game-within-the-game" as you put it.

CLASSOF72
10-20-2010, 01:51 PM
Ever since JVG jumped in the middle of a scrap heap of giant bigs throwing blows back when he was a Knicks coach he's had my respect. He isn't my favorite, but I'm happier to have him then the Lakers own home guys.

Storch
10-20-2010, 02:06 PM
JVG is awesome. He makes me laugh.

I don't like it when that one girl used to commentate... She was so annoying, I muted my tv.

big c
10-20-2010, 02:13 PM
clyde frazier for the knicks is just plain awful

CLASSOF72
10-20-2010, 02:20 PM
JVG is awesome. He makes me laugh.

I don't like it when that one girl used to commentate... She was so annoying, I muted my tv.

Me too, I couldn't stand it. I hope that's a thing of the past. I would say she was my least favorite by a mile.

Avenged
10-20-2010, 03:29 PM
JVG is great.

Can't stand Reggie Miller though, have not bought into his voice.

Mr Lakeshow
10-20-2010, 03:43 PM
Ever since JVG jumped in the middle of a scrap heap of giant bigs throwing blows back when he was a Knicks coach he's had my respect. He isn't my favorite, but I'm happier to have him then the Lakers own home guys.

Yeah their always say no overtime and talking about what they have to do after the game like. Stu is to good to stay for over time because he has a poker game to attend. I shore with all the out of work people in the world some one wouldn't mind missing a game of poker.
:facepalm:

TboneM3
10-20-2010, 03:55 PM
Joel Myers? :confused::D

Ya Clippers BINGO guy gets annoying, though at first it was sorta funny.

Hunter48MVP
10-20-2010, 04:10 PM
Van Gundy is great, he does say stupid jokes but it's funny how he and Mark Jackson poke at each othe. The worst commentator is Ralph Lawler, the Clippers commentator. BINGO!

agree

8kobe24
10-20-2010, 04:15 PM
Joel Myers. He is plastic...He tries so hard to pretend he likes the Lakers...

lakers4sho
10-20-2010, 05:16 PM

I agree.

RoyalG333
10-20-2010, 05:23 PM
van gundy cracks me up...hes not a good announcer but hes entertaining for sure. Sometimes I think Joel and Stu both sound ridiculous, but being an announcer aint no easy job. I remember stu saying a couple years back, "If the Lakers want to win, they need to put the ball in the basket" :facepalm: duh!

The two announcers for the clippers are pretty bad tho...they got suspended for being racists last year. :p

Grabmeone2
10-20-2010, 05:41 PM
I will have to hit this thread a little later in the season. I'm not in Cali anymore so I have to get league pass. The downside to this is that I have the misfortune of listening to the home teams announcers when the Lakers are away. And let me tell you some of these announcers make even the worst nationally televised announcer sound like Chick.

I know there were a couple games last season where I was blown away by the sheer stupidity flowing from the mouths of some of these fools. I will get names this time.

kArSoN RyDaH
10-20-2010, 05:53 PM
JVG has to be the best annnouncer there is. his statements are often what other people are afraid to say. i enjoy hearing his opinion.

i would have to say the most annoying is either magic johnson or charles barkley (sometimes).

my favorite is stuart scott (i think thats his name, the black guy with cross eyed?) and the other one i like is DA SWAMI!!!!

epizo1
10-20-2010, 07:23 PM
Tommy Heinsohn is the worst announcer in all of pro sports. I live in Mass and hate listening to Celtic games. I would rather not watch a game than listen to that guy.

TylerSL
10-20-2010, 07:35 PM
Mike Breen! Does anybody even listen to the guy, I swear every time he opened his mouth he made a mistake........ One of the dumbest people ever put on TV

TylerSL
10-20-2010, 07:37 PM
Charles Barkley is the 2nd dumbest NBA announcer, 2nd only to Mike Breen

KillaInstinct24
10-20-2010, 07:38 PM
mark jackson is the worst... MAMA THERE GOES THAT MAN!!!!!!! ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH I HATE THAT :mad::mad::mad:

John Walls Era
10-20-2010, 07:41 PM
JVG is the best. Haters!!!

Chacarron
10-20-2010, 08:02 PM
mark jackson is the worst... MAMA THERE GOES THAT MAN!!!!!!! ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH I HATE THAT :mad::mad::mad:

Are you serious? He is my favorite. Hand down, man down.

Sadds The Gr8
10-20-2010, 08:07 PM
Charles Barkley is the 2nd dumbest NBA announcer, 2nd only to Mike Breen

too bad Barkley is an analyst, not an announcer...

TylerSL
10-20-2010, 08:15 PM
too bad Barkley is an analyst, not an announcer...

fine, then that makes him the dumbest analyst then and Mike Breen the dumbest announcer

IAmKira
10-20-2010, 08:17 PM
clyde frazier for the knicks is just plain awful

monotone in his dying voice.. wats his catchphrase again? it is pretty annoying when he says it.. dishing and swishing? wtf?

CBCable
10-20-2010, 08:18 PM
how quickly the world has forgotten about bill walton

IAmKira
10-20-2010, 08:18 PM

my favorite move. the "beyonce" TO THE LEFT TO THE LEFT :clap:

showtym24
10-20-2010, 08:19 PM
Blazers announcer. Dont know his name. But everytime they play the lakers at portland i have to mute it.

COBY KARL
10-20-2010, 08:24 PM

I could not agree with you more!

however Joel Meyers is pretty awful too...everything he says is a question and Stu Lantz has to always correct him. He also looks like a pedophile. Bring someone new or at least bring back Sunderland! Chick Hearn must be rolling in his grave.

Rego247
10-20-2010, 08:27 PM
Me too, I couldn't stand it. I hope that's a thing of the past. I would say she was my least favorite by a mile.

oh god doris burke was the worst commentator of all time, her voice was no nasaly, i couldnt even focus on the game.

Sir Buckets
Neil Funk

/****ing thread

Chacarron
Blazers announcer. Dont know his name. But everytime they play the lakers at portland i have to mute it.

The Blazers commentator is probably the biggest homer of all commentators.

dtmagnet
10-20-2010, 08:29 PM
The color guy for Cleveland, I think he doesn't actually know anything about the game.

IAmKira
10-20-2010, 08:32 PM
The Blazers commentator is probably the biggest homer of all commentators.

wat about the bucks. remember when kobe shot the game winner, that bumtard actually says "MISS!" on live tv..

Baltoro
10-20-2010, 09:03 PM
For this i gotta go with Matt Devlin.
I'm pretty sure his IQ is somewhere in the single digit range. He tries hard but he's about as square as they come.

Below is a prime example of what he brings to the table for commentating. Worst commentator ever or comedic genius. You decide.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pJBhgh46-A

YoungOne
10-20-2010, 09:12 PM
don't like the spurs and cavs announcers, and ya have to admit that tommy heinsohn can be very annoying..

Dyna-sty
10-20-2010, 09:24 PM
Tommy H of the Celtics. He takes homerism to unbelievable lengths..

BKLYNNYRNYKNYY
10-20-2010, 09:31 PM
The Miller Family for the NBA. But of all sports it has to be Chico he's part of the NJ devils broadcast. He sounds more annoying then his name sounds

Htownballa1622
10-20-2010, 09:31 PM
When bill walton was still announcing.i absolutely hate him.he's a moron.

Kashmir13579
10-20-2010, 09:40 PM
i love van gundy and marc jackson. they always get in little player/coach arguments and its just great television. Jon barry is THE WORST, jerry, THE WORST.

rickshaw
10-20-2010, 09:40 PM
and... boom goes the dynamite

netsgiantsyanks
10-20-2010, 09:44 PM
im gonna just throw it out there. walt frazier for the knicks. i absolutely can not ****ing stand him. i had to watch a knicks/nets game on the knicks channel because yes network was messed up. i couldnt stand 3 minutes of him talking. its like a combination of extreme homerism mixed with a annoying *** voice. i know im going to get all types of negative feedback from knick fans, but hey, its my opinion.

Slimsim
10-20-2010, 09:45 PM
the color guy for cleveland, i think he doesn't actually know anything about the game.

lol

Slimsim
10-20-2010, 09:46 PM
im gonna just throw it out there. walt frazier for the knicks. i absolutely can not ****ing stand him. i had to watch a knicks/nets game on the knicks channel because yes network was messed up. i couldnt stand 3 minutes of him talking. its like a combination of extreme homerism mixed with a annoying *** voice. i know im going to get all types of negative feedback from knick fans, but hey, its my opinion.

We Knicks fans are use to Clyde and yes he's a homer but who isn't nowadays.

arkanian215
10-20-2010, 10:10 PM

lol agree. The Raptors color guy is pretty bad as well. The Celtics guys are pretty boring.

D Roses Bulls
10-20-2010, 10:42 PM
anyone from espn/abc......... bring back the nba on nbc, but for now ill go with tnt is the best

Storch
10-21-2010, 12:01 AM
Doris Burke? Was that her name? I hate her so much.

This may be sexist or whatever, but we all grew up hearing male basketball commentators so thats what we like and are accustomed to. She should just stay in the wnba.

I like the Celtics commentator that goes "Bang!" oh i love that!

Chacarron
10-21-2010, 12:08 AM
I hate it when JVG, Mike Breen and Mark Jackson switch with Dick Vitale for one game during the season. I cannot ****ing stand Dick Vitale!!!!!:mad:

silentcompany
10-21-2010, 12:14 AM
Joel Meyers? The man is trying to fill in for Chick...
Yeah he does look like he's made of plastic but give him a break. No one wants to be in his shoes.

If anything more people like Stu now because he reminds them of the Chick days..

I'll never forget I was watching a game about 10 years ago, regular season against the Nuggets I think..
Chick must have gotten lost in a time warp..
(Kobe drives the land and passes to Shaq)
Chick "Magic to Kareem"
he did this a few more times in the game I remember. But I actually never heard him do it before or since. So it made it that much better.

Chronz
10-21-2010, 12:16 AM
LMAO that you think one of the greatest defensive minds of our era provides no insight tells me more about you than him.

CB29
10-21-2010, 12:21 AM
I love JVG....Dude is hilarious....

I hate both the celtics and lakers announcers... They're over-the-top with their antics of their teams...

Special shout-out to Chuck Swirsky former voice of the raptors.... Best announcer ever...

KeepMonta#8
10-21-2010, 12:24 AM
the kings guy he is the most annoying guy to hear when he says **** like TYREKE EVANS SCHOOLING KOBE BRYANT JUST WATCH THIS VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cch6iu6SfE

TrueFan420
10-21-2010, 12:25 AM
john harkes

KeepMonta#8
10-21-2010, 12:25 AM
or this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqC2QLiE-v0

Kashmir13579
10-21-2010, 12:27 AM

he's mad awkward at times so i could see why you think that, but he's a legend and he's a boss. i've grown to enjoy him and laugh at many of the things he says. he's very knowledgeable too, you can't deny he doesn't know tons about the game. BTW he's not THAT much of a homer, obviously he loves the Knicks but he never gets carried away with it.

Kashmir13579
10-21-2010, 12:32 AM

This may be sexist or whatever, but we all grew up hearing male basketball commentators so thats what we like and are accustomed to. She should just stay in the wnba.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YhYy5rqIR0

i heard this **** live i almost died :laugh:

JLynn943
10-21-2010, 12:35 AM
When bill walton was still announcing.i absolutely hate him.he's a moron.

He's doing some games for the Kings this season... :(

The Clippers' "bingo" guy is bad. Just watched Kings @ Clippers yesterday and heard him for the first time. The first time he said bingo, I thought "ok, whatever, I've heard worse" but he just kept going and going with it

Still, no one is more obnoxious than Reggie Miller. He's supposed to be talking about the game. I'm not interested in him constantly talking about how great he was or making really bad jokes that pretty much just consist of him ridiculing other people.

B-Ray
10-21-2010, 12:44 AM
Matt Devlin, play by play announcer for the Raptors is terrible.
I almost want to mute the TV when I'm watching games because of how bad he is.
Someone mentioned earlier in the thread that Devlin has an IQ in the single digits. Here's Proof. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDi3lpvJ8nM)

DerekRE_3
10-21-2010, 12:49 AM

I ****ing hate the Clippers commentators. Just god awful. They aren't very knowledgeable either. They make so many mistakes.

JLynn943
10-21-2010, 12:50 AM
Someone mentioned earlier in the thread that Devlin has an IQ in the single digits. Here's Proof. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDi3lpvJ8nM)

:laugh:

Chacarron
10-21-2010, 12:54 AM
I thought this was pretty funny, some guy mocking Lawler's most famous quotes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NssO9EWFZI

Chacarron
10-21-2010, 12:55 AM
OMFG Lawler's partner is another dumb ****:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPC-HV2kM1M&feature=related

DerekRE_3
10-21-2010, 12:59 AM
It's also not possible for Ralph Lawler to not call Spencer Hawes Steve Hawes. Every god damn time....

The Claw
10-21-2010, 01:12 AM
Im surprised nobody mentioned Tom Heinsohn...this Celtics TV announcer is the Worst Homer Idiot of all Time !!!

bears88
10-21-2010, 01:17 AM
I hate Jeff Van Gundy I don't know why but i cant stand him

dc5jdm
10-21-2010, 01:30 AM
Yea i dont like ralp lawler.. straight awful... and joel myers sucks.. why cant the lakers get rid of him and replace him..

heyman321
10-21-2010, 01:32 AM

I miss Chuck Swirsky so much. Was the best colour commentator in the NBA. Now he does Bulls radio play by play :(

Matt Devlin sucks so much, a black hole couldn't escape him.

big c
10-21-2010, 01:37 AM
im gonna just throw it out there. walt frazier for the knicks. i absolutely can not ****ing stand him. i had to watch a knicks/nets game on the knicks channel because yes network was messed up. i couldnt stand 3 minutes of him talking. its like a combination of extreme homerism mixed with a annoying *** voice. i know im going to get all types of negative feedback from knick fans, but hey, its my opinion.amen to that.i dunno what's worse his commentating or his just for men commercials.

ManOnFire
10-21-2010, 03:22 AM

You know what might be part of it, ABC/ESPN is owned by Disney, so Van Gundy maybe hamming it up for the Disney folks. In his mind he see's Disney as being "for the kids" so Van Gundy makes jokes that may appeal to a 7 year old.

DreStylez
10-21-2010, 03:25 AM
NEIL FUNK (Chicago Bulls)

Wade>You
10-21-2010, 03:28 AM
The Heat will trade Tony Fiorentino for any of your unwanted announcers.

epizo1
10-21-2010, 08:54 AM
Im surprised nobody mentioned Tom Heinsohn...this Celtics TV announcer is the Worst Homer Idiot of all Time !!!

Oh, believe me, there have been a few votes for that guy already. Mines being the first in post #17. He gets Tommy points deducted for his homerism. :facepalm:

PHX2daDEATH
10-21-2010, 09:00 AM
When Magic Johnson was doing NBC games he was HORRIBLE. Look up some 93 playoffs, especially the laker/Suns series...I hope that Magic stays in the studio for TNT now that he sold his share in the Lakers.. (I miss Steve "SNAPPER" Jones and Dick Enberg)
.. Bill Walton is pretty bad.. So Is Reggie Miller and Mark Jackson.. JVG tho is awesome

Locally i cannot STAND Tom Leander..He is so damn corny its a shame they took Al McCoy off 6 years ago. You want your announcers to be Homers in Some sense and Al doesnt pull punches when it comes to the refs, especially the last few years.. Leander on the other hand tries to stay neutral and its like sometimes he forgets who he is working for, When Leander works games with Scott Williams (Another one I dont fancy much) I hit the mute button and what really bites i that I can't turn the radio on and synch it with the televison to listen to Al. I blame this all on Robert Sarver.. thank you for sabotaging my team ..COMPLETELY!

PHX2daDEATH
10-21-2010, 09:07 AM
:mad: how could I leave out Bob Costas.. he's okay in Baseball but had no bussiness doing the finals all those years...

John Walls Era
10-21-2010, 09:54 AM
I miss Chuck Swirsky so much. Was the best colour commentator in the NBA. Now he does Bulls radio play by play :(

Matt Devlin sucks so much, a black hole couldn't escape him.

Devlin gets the most unwarranted hate. Hes not even that bad, hes avg. Chuck was a homer, thats why people liked him.

DeyAce
10-21-2010, 10:15 AM
Mike Breen and Doris Burke

RCarlson85
10-21-2010, 10:16 AM
Reggie Miller without a doubt. I thought about it for about 2 seconds before he came to mind. His voice is annoying and he just says some of the dumbest things. Just because you were a great player doesn't mean you will be a great announcer.

Van Gundy is also annoying, but Reggie is on a whole different level.

pistonsfanomg
10-21-2010, 10:29 AM
You said in pro sports too so yeah

Those White Sox announcers

Especially the one that says "YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARD, YES!"

He's so biased and annoying.

Rico1455
10-21-2010, 10:41 AM
Bill Walton in my opinion

nivek
10-21-2010, 11:08 AM
Im a kings fan, so dont hate me for this... Grant Napier, dude is fair... but really cornery, also I would like to add Bill Walton, Ive never seen a dude so two faced. And lucky kings fans will get to have BW announce a few games with the kings... LAAAAAAMMMMMMEEEEE

heyman321
10-21-2010, 11:22 AM
Devlin gets the most unwarranted hate. Hes not even that bad, hes avg. Chuck was a homer, thats why people liked him.

Devlin is pure crap. He's so monotonous and boring, and doesn't have any catchphrases. I'd rather listen to flowing water than to Devlin.

heyman321
10-21-2010, 11:22 AM

LMAO. That's funny.

AntiG
10-21-2010, 11:35 AM
I like JVG. Can't think of anyone I really hate in basketball.

In all of pro sports, its definitely Michael Kay.

Aapox
10-21-2010, 11:39 AM
Listening to Mark Jackson and JVG is like torture.

It's almost as bad as Joe Buck and Tim McCarver doing baseball, which is my all-time least favorite duo.

I also dislike Doris Burke (I will mute games if shes doing them, usually) and Ron Jaworski irritates me as well.

I dislike Ken Harrelson the White Sox announcer, as well, but I gotta say that "Hawkisms" are hilarious and I use them all the time.

dakman1985
10-21-2010, 12:12 PM
Hubie Brown. Just listen to him. He says "they shoot a high percentage" or something close to that about every player. He adds nothing to the broadcast. He just likes every bench player because "they come in and hustle and shoot a high percentage." I play drinking games when he's on. Whenever he says something about shooting percent you have to drink. Try it. You'll be toasted. He is awful.

Double_R
10-21-2010, 12:36 PM
The color guy for the Sunshine/Heat territory, his voice and what he says is so damn annoying... The most biased dude ever... all my friends are Heat fans and they all hate him too. The play by play guy isn't bad though

Double_R
10-21-2010, 12:37 PM
The Heat will trade Tony Fiorentino for any of your unwanted announcers.

THat's the guy that is the worst ever... I hate that dude with a passion.

DODGERS&LAKERS
10-21-2010, 01:22 PM
I dont know the name of the guy, but I once heard a Celtics broadcast. Their announcer was the biggest homer It have ever heard. It was awful. And they were not even playing a big game. It was just some random game against the Bucks I think. All he did was complain the whole game. I then heard another game on NBA TV where they were playing the Cavs. Same thing. I have no idea how that man has a job.

Korman12
10-21-2010, 02:00 PM
80,000 version of the same thread

Sly Guy
10-21-2010, 02:06 PM
bill walton. He's so bad he lost his job.

DaBUU
10-21-2010, 02:23 PM
You said in pro sports too so yeah

Those White Sox announcers

Especially the one that says "YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARD, YES!"

He's so biased and annoying.

I'd like to strangle Hawk Harrelson, so god dang unprofessional. Bulls announcer Neil Funk is god awful too.

h2r09
10-21-2010, 04:09 PM
what are you guys talking about? all the ABC guys are great. they are insightful and they have good chemistry. there job is to give you a feeling about the game and they do a good job with that.

Kashmir13579
10-21-2010, 04:32 PM
Mike Breen and Doris Burke

Mike Breen is the man. i love him like an uncle.

VinceCarter
10-21-2010, 05:11 PM
Those two Celtic's announcers. :pity:

They seem pretty biased and come across very annoying/unprofessional.

G-Bay New J
10-21-2010, 06:17 PM
Whoever broadcasts for the Bulls. Maybe they got fired by now...

netsgiantsyanks
10-21-2010, 06:37 PM
Whoever broadcasts for the Bulls. Maybe they got fired by now...

oh yeah, i remember that. "seems like this game is defientely over" and we end up winning in 2 overtimes. they must of felt dumb.

G-Menfan4lyfe
10-21-2010, 06:49 PM
DOnt know if anyone said this yet, but for football Joe Buck sucks balls. More of a baseball announcer imo.

arkanian215
10-21-2010, 06:55 PM
oh yeah, i remember that. "seems like this game is defientely over" and we end up winning in 2 overtimes. they must of felt dumb.

lol that wasn't the best part. One of them made gagging noises cuz the Bulls got close but they ended up choking.

mjt20mik
10-21-2010, 06:57 PM
Tommy Heinsohn is by far the worst. His knowledge about other teams is so minimal. Matt Devlin is pretty annoying, and hearing him for another 82 games this year is going to be terrible.

arkanian215
10-21-2010, 06:58 PM
DOnt know if anyone said this yet, but for football Joe Buck sucks balls. More of a baseball announcer imo.

Yes. He should never call another Mets game in his life.

ManRam
10-21-2010, 07:04 PM
Van Gundy is polarizing. I personally love him.

I don't love Clyde, Tommy H, Bill Walton and the likes.

I think Mike Breem does a good job, but I think he's a complete moron.

Chronz
10-21-2010, 07:04 PM

Leave him alone, those 2 are a GREAT duo

jmlbnks26
10-21-2010, 07:09 PM
The Celtics announcers are biased and homers. I remember last year the Knicks was playing the Celtics and they were saying that Nate Robinson is a circus act. Which I was not mad at that. When the Celtics got Nate Rob, then their commentary on him change, it was "we brought him here to make shots."

JackB
10-21-2010, 07:19 PM
Baseball Hawk Harrelson. He is GARBAGE.

soundjunkies2
10-21-2010, 07:21 PM
Yeah their always say no overtime and talking about what they have to do after the game like. Stu is to good to stay for over time because he has a poker game to attend. I shore with all the out of work people in the world some one wouldn't mind missing a game of poker.

You do realize when they say that they say it as a joke, right?

PHX2daDEATH
10-21-2010, 11:47 PM
Bill Walton on Boris Diaw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KkrccHEAqg
lol @ this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jArUB6mB6hs&feature=related

Gambeezy
10-22-2010, 12:20 AM
I hate Hubie Brown for some reason. That old fart always trashes the Heat as if he has some grudge against Miami. Even when we win, he just talks about all of the things we did wrong. ****, even during the championship he just kept talking about how Dallas handed us the Finals series.

Rego247
10-22-2010, 12:32 AM
I hate Hubie Brown for some reason. That old fart always trashes the Heat as if he has some grudge against Miami. Even when we win, he just talks about all of the things we did wrong. ****, even during the championship he just kept talking about how Dallas handed us the Finals series.

i kinda like hubie brown, he breaks down the game so well.

Mudvayne91
10-22-2010, 12:32 AM

Honestly, she sounds like a man. And yes, she is just terrible.

Rego247
10-22-2010, 12:36 AM

naw chuck was awesome, thats why people liked him. he made houshold items like salami and cheese, relevant to basketball. if that isnt a sign of greatness i dont know what is. he had a personality, and even though he was a homer he always gave opposing teams and their players props.

devlin, isnt that bad, but relative to chuck, there is no comparison.

MU and UW Fan
10-22-2010, 01:42 AM
The Milwaukee Bucks announcers. Jim Paschke and Jon McGlocklin. Can't even describe how bad they are and how off topic they get especially with their inside jokes that nobody understands or gets but they think we do.

Mplsman
10-22-2010, 01:48 AM
Kerr.

effen5
10-22-2010, 09:30 AM
I disagree with op, JVG is awesome....I can't stand Bill Walton when he was an announcer but right now probably Reggie Miller

Ollie Tabooger
10-22-2010, 11:37 AM
The Milwaukee Bucks announcers. Jim Paschke and Jon McGlocklin. Can't even describe how bad they are and how off topic they get especially with their inside jokes that nobody understands or gets but they think we do.

I agree. I love our Brewers announcers but the Bucks announcers are yuck.