PDA

View Full Version : Who will be the top 5 defensive teams in the NBA this season?

JordansBulls
10-20-2010, 01:16 PM
Who will be the top 5 defensive teams in the NBA this season?

Double_R
10-20-2010, 01:24 PM
Orlando, Boston, LA, SA, Charlotte

mjt20mik
10-20-2010, 01:27 PM
Boston, Miami, LA, SA, Charlotte

ManRam
10-20-2010, 01:29 PM
Boston, Orlando, Charlotte, Miami, Portland (especially if Oden is healthy).

The first three are absolute locks. San Antonio or LA could bump the other 2 off.

pg64159
10-20-2010, 01:49 PM
Boston, LA, Houston, Orlando, Miami

pg64159
10-20-2010, 01:52 PM
Orlando, Boston, LA, SA, Charlotte

Who is their defensive presence ?

Bravo95
10-20-2010, 01:53 PM
Lakers, Celtics, Magic, Heat, Bobcats

Storch
10-20-2010, 01:54 PM
Miami? I've never thought of anyone on that roster outside lebron and wade to be defensive stoppers. :shrug:

Ezio
10-20-2010, 01:59 PM

Wallace and Thomas?

crewfan13
10-20-2010, 01:59 PM
No love for the Bucks? Bogut, if healthy, is one of the best defensvie bigs in the league. Luc Richard Mbah a Moute is a very good defender and Larry Sanders will bring a shot blocking presence in the couple minutes a game he's played. Plus Scott Skiles always gets after his teams to D up.

Hoopsadvocate
10-20-2010, 02:01 PM
Miami? I've never thought of anyone on that roster outside lebron and wade to be defensive stoppers. :shrug:

good defense isnt so much about individuals as it is about team defense. Last year with just d wade and a bad knee JO we were ranked 2nd in opp ppg.

Now with significant defensive and athletic upgrades in pf (Bosh>>>beasley) and Lebron (>>>>Q rich)

NBA-GMaster
10-20-2010, 02:01 PM
Miami Heat(b'cuz of LeBron,Wade,Bosh,Haslem and Anthony), Orlando Magic (B'cuz of Dwight=DPOY 2010), Boston Celtics (B'cuz of Rondo,Garnett and Perkins), Houston Rockets (B'cuz of Battier, Yao, Lee and Hayes) and San Antonio Spurs (B'cuz of Duncan and Coach Greg's system)

sargon21
10-20-2010, 02:41 PM
orlando, chicago, boston, charlotte, miami

Jahari Kavi
10-20-2010, 02:55 PM
Miami, Boston, Lakers, Orlando, and if Yao is healthy Houston....

daleja424
10-20-2010, 02:57 PM
Miami, Boston, LA, Charlotte, and Orlando

sugarrayray
10-20-2010, 03:10 PM
orlando, chicago, boston, charlotte, miami

Chicago.....? Come on man.

Pierzynski4Prez
10-20-2010, 03:17 PM

Yea, they were only the top rebounding team, 2nd in blocks, and just hired one of the most defensive minded coaches out there. Not to mention brought in Ronnie Brewer, who is a very good defensive player, to play the 2 for us. Come on man.

Cool007
10-20-2010, 03:20 PM
Boston, Miami, Orlando, LA Lakers, Chicago.

Cool007
10-20-2010, 03:22 PM

And why not???

Rose/Brewer/Deng/Gibson/Noah - pretty solid defensive group and with Thibs defensive coaching ability, why not?

Rose is already looking night and day better in preseason and it will only get better.

No need to explain on Brewer/Deng/Gibson/Noah - they were already pretty good, they will be only better with Thibs coaching.

Lloyd Christmas
10-20-2010, 03:24 PM
Mil, Cha, Bos, SA, Orl

dnewguy
10-20-2010, 03:25 PM
1. Celtics
2. Heat
3. Magic
4. Bulls
5. Lakers ( the funny thing about this ranking is that, the Lakers sleep against bad teams (defensively) but their defense when playing good teams will rank 1 or 2.

sep11ie
10-20-2010, 03:36 PM

G Force bro.

LAL
Portland
Boston
Orlando
Houston

tking07
10-20-2010, 03:42 PM

How about one of your fellow buck fans saying MKE?

Where's the "come on man" for that one?

CHANGO
10-20-2010, 03:48 PM
Bobcats
Heat
Celtics
Lakers
Magic

Bobcats has Larry Brown...

Carey
10-20-2010, 04:30 PM
Not gonna put them in order but ill give you the 5

Charlotte-LB coached team, Tyrus Thomas for a whole year, Henderson maybe cracking the rotation, i believe they have Najera as well and he's always been solid defensively.

Boston- same formula plus you add Shaq and JO to the equation, not sure of Bradley's time table injury wise or if he can crack the rotation but if so he can defend on a high level from day 1, he's a stud defensively.

Portland- Oden if healthy, still have Camby, Pryz coming back, Matthews gives them another wing that can guard 2's and 3's, and you wont play for Nate if you dont defend

Orlando-Dwight swallows anything around the rim and scares off penetration, they added Q Rich, Pietrus is a stud defensively, Duhon i think will be a defensive upgrade over J Will, Redick has really improved on that end.

LA-Already very good but then you add Barnes, Blake and Ratliff to the puzzle, they are gonna be tough to score on

Chronz
10-20-2010, 05:05 PM

Larry Brown

Plus they are oversized on the wings and TT is a decent shotblocker

jon32
10-20-2010, 05:16 PM
Toronto Raptors......NOBODY can get past Calderon end thread

FinsSuperBowl
10-20-2010, 05:21 PM
Charlotte, Boston, Houston, Bulls, Bucks.

Why not:
Lakers- they are a high scoring team, they will probably win the championship but it wont be because of their defense

Orlando- A high number of 3 point shots leads to a lot of fast breaks for the other team. a High scoring team will never be known for their defense

Miami- Bosh, Ilgauskus, and Joel Anthony doesnt really scare anyone in the paint.

Spurs- will be in the middle of the pack on D wont be top 5

Stunner
10-20-2010, 07:41 PM
Toronto Raptors......NOBODY can get past Calderon end thread

lol watch the bulls game now Calderon cant stay in front of Rose.

John Walls Era
10-20-2010, 07:48 PM
Yea, they were only the top rebounding team, 2nd in blocks, and just hired one of the most defensive minded coaches out there. Not to mention brought in Ronnie Brewer, who is a very good defensive player, to play the 2 for us. Come on man.

Then add in the defensive presence in Carlos Boozer and you get a team not in the top 5. Please refrain from telling me Noah's presence will help....

Stunner
10-20-2010, 08:02 PM
Then add in the defensive presence in Carlos Boozer and you get a team not in the top 5. Please refrain from telling me Noah's presence will help....

In all reality he is my friend go do some research on the team this year and last year. What Boozer does not bring with defense he brings rebounding that can be counted as defense. Noah brings Blocks, steals, and rebounding. Brewer brings blocks and steals. Jus to say the Bulls have a good defensive team this year. And with Coach Tibbs one of the best defensive coaches in the league if the Bulls are not top 5 they will be top 10.

CityofChaos
10-20-2010, 09:03 PM
No love for the Bucks? Bogut, if healthy, is one of the best defensvie bigs in the league. Luc Richard Mbah a Moute is a very good defender and Larry Sanders will bring a shot blocking presence in the couple minutes a game he's played. Plus Scott Skiles always gets after his teams to D up.

Having Corey Maggette on the roster pretty much throws out the 'best defensive' label for the Bucks. That dude is TERRIBLE on d and isn't a very smart player in general.

John Walls Era
10-20-2010, 09:55 PM
In all reality he is my friend go do some research on the team this year and last year. What Boozer does not bring with defense he brings rebounding that can be counted as defense. Noah brings Blocks, steals, and rebounding. Brewer brings blocks and steals. Jus to say the Bulls have a good defensive team this year. And with Coach Tibbs one of the best defensive coaches in the league if the Bulls are not top 5 they will be top 10.
Having a defensive C will help, but not as much as you think.

Zefflin
10-20-2010, 10:17 PM
Mil, Cha, Bos, SA, Orl

You really are as dumb as Lloyd Xmas if you think that.

But on a smarter note, Lakers, Boston, Miami, Orlando, CHAR

carter15
10-20-2010, 10:33 PM

Why not:
Lakers- they are a high scoring team, they will probably win the championship but it wont be because of their defense

Orlando- A high number of 3 point shots leads to a lot of fast breaks for the other team. a High scoring team will never be known for their defense

Miami- Bosh, Ilgauskus, and Joel Anthony doesnt really scare anyone in the paint.

Is that a joke? You really have no idea what you are taking about since this same team, which jacked up a ton of 3s last year had the 2nd best defense. Yes, 2nd best defense.

J_M_B
10-20-2010, 10:38 PM
Boston, Orlando, Charlotte, Miami, Portland

I really wanted to put LA in there..

footballer2369
10-20-2010, 10:40 PM
^You should have... Portland doesn't belong in the conversation...

Oden's good, Batum is good, Roy is above avg... that's pretty much it.

pistonsfanomg
10-20-2010, 11:02 PM
Heat
Magic
Spurs
Lakers
Celtics

Storch
10-20-2010, 11:57 PM
good defense isnt so much about individuals as it is about team defense. Last year with just d wade and a bad knee JO we were ranked 2nd in opp ppg.

Now with significant defensive and athletic upgrades in pf (Bosh>>>beasley) and Lebron (>>>>Q rich)

Fair enough, well said. Book Miami up there then.

beasted86
10-21-2010, 12:03 AM
Boston, Miami, Charlotte, Orlando, Chicago

kblo247
10-21-2010, 12:22 AM

Why not:

Say What?

- 5th in opponent fg%
- 1st in 3pt field goal defense
- 4th in defensive rebounds
- 9th in opponents point per game
- 11th is steals
- Tied for 1st in opponents point per shot

That was with Pau, Bynum, and Kobe missing double digit games. That was with Odom having a shoulder injury and Artest having plantar fashitis in both feet for two months. That was with Farmar as backup PG and no backup SF all year long.

So you are telling me that they can't be a top 5 defensive team with all those guys available and the additions of Barnes, Blake, and Theo?

For the question at hand: Miami, LA, Charlotte, Orlando, Boston

nipo10847
10-21-2010, 12:27 AM

Miami Heat was the 2nd best defensive team in the league last year just by Wade and scrubs. What are you talking about here?

http://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2010.html

sargon21
10-21-2010, 12:42 AM
Miami Heat was the 2nd best defensive team in the league last year just by Wade and scrubs. What are you talking about here?

Okay I'm not saying the heat weren't the 2nd best defensive team in the league last year, but ppg allowed is not a true indication, other factors have to be put into place to find the real answer- such as pace, opp fg%, etc.

So, if you can prove that somehow then I will accept the Heat being the 2nd best defensive team in the league last year.

JLynn943
10-21-2010, 12:43 AM
Say What?

- 5th in opponent fg%
- 1st in 3pt field goal defense
- 4th in defensive rebounds
- 9th in opponents point per game
- 11th is steals
- Tied for 1st in opponents point per shot

That was with Pau, Bynum, and Kobe missing double digit games. That was with Odom having a shoulder injury and Artest having plantar fashitis in both feet for two months. That was with Farmar as backup PG and no backup SF all year long.

So you are telling me that they can't be a top 5 defensive team with all those guys available and the additions of Barnes, Blake, and Theo?

For the question at hand: Miami, LA, Charlotte, Orlando, Boston

The Clippers defense is hardly top 5.

Oh....

sargon21
10-21-2010, 12:44 AM
Another question for this thread: how do you think Boston's defense will be affected now with Thibs gone?

black1605
10-21-2010, 12:53 AM

Do you follow the NBA?

crewfan13
10-21-2010, 02:19 AM
The Bucks were third in the league last season in defensive efficiency despite generally weak rebounding, especially from the PF spot. The additions of Gooden, Sanders and Maggette will help that. Say what you want about Maggette. He's never been a great defender, but he rebounds well for his size and was never in a defensive environment. It will be interesting how he responds to a good defensive coach like Skiles.

Also, Jennings will improve his steals, Bogut and Mbah a Moute are excellent defenders and CDR is solid as well. Labeling the Bucks as at least close to a top 5 defensive team is not far fetched at all.

crewfan13
10-21-2010, 02:28 AM

If you are going by opponents ppg then i think you're not accurately determining how good a defense is. Teams play at much different paces. A team that gets shots up quick will naturally give up more points than a team that uses the whole shot clock every possesion based upon number of possessions. A better rating would be to go down link list and sort by Drtg under misc stats, which estimates points per 100 possesions to even it for every team's pace, in which case the Heat were seventh.

For the record, the Bucks, who everyone practically no one says has a shot at top 5 were 2 in points per 100 possesions.

MickeyMgl
10-21-2010, 03:01 AM
In no particular order....
Lakers
Celtics
Spurs
Magic
Thunder

BradyIsTheMan12
10-21-2010, 04:13 AM
Portland- Oden if healthy, still have Camby, Pryz coming back, Webster gives them another wing that can guard 2's and 3's, and you wont play for Nate if you dont defend

I'm pretty sure you meant Wes Mathews instead of Martell Webster, Webster is in Minny now.

I think the Blazers have a really solid defensive team and could be at the top of the league if things shake out well. Inside we have Camby, Oden, and Pryzbilla who are all terrific defensive centers but we need them to stay healthy. Each player is a good/great shot blocker and absolute hogs on the boards. The only defensive issues are that Oden and Pryzbilla tend to get in foul trouble, but with 3 bigs we can afford some fouls anyways.

On the perimeter we have Nic Batum and Wes Mathews as our key defensive players. Batum and Mathews are two of the best up-and-coming defensive players in the league, now that we have Mathews to come off the bench we won't have a significant drop-off in the second unit in terms of perimeter defense. Plus at any point we could plug these two guys in at the same time making it incredibly difficult to get to the paint, plus if the opposition gets there we have some bigs ready to do some damage. Andre Miller is a defensive liability but between Roy/Batum/Mathews they can help him out, he isn't horrendous though. I would also like to add that Nate McMillian is a terrific defensive coach.

nipo10847
10-21-2010, 05:01 AM
Okay I'm not saying the heat weren't the 2nd best defensive team in the league last year, but ppg allowed is not a true indication, other factors have to be put into place to find the real answer- such as pace, opp fg%, etc.

So, if you can prove that somehow then I will accept the Heat being the 2nd best defensive team in the league last year.

WTF are you talking about? Miami Heat was also 2nd at opp fg% last year. Miami held opponents at 43.9% while Orlando took first spot with only 43.9%. Go check the same link. Look I don't need to convince the haters but I love letting out the facts to the ignorant people. Ignorance is better than hate.

YungBockFanSkrv
10-21-2010, 05:40 AM
Yo yo. YO yo. Dis be clearr to me. Easy choises be:

Buck
Nuggets
Magics
Celtic (aus day puds good wood on ayall foos)
Brink

YO PLEASE!!! I says i saw some foo put dem Bulls? Please. Playaese. Bulls and got nothin. Lemme gonn ax you this? Who gonn guart who? Who GONN GART WHO?

Xactly. Buck be better den dem inday own division (THE CENTRAL *****).

AAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY one more tang one more tang - ya'll see Birdman come flyin in he be swooping you so get low get low.

YoungOne
10-21-2010, 06:09 AM
lol watch the bulls game now Calderon cant stay in front of Rose.

that answer make u look like a fool :D

MickeyMgl
10-21-2010, 06:57 AM

Buck
Nuggets
Magics
Brink

YO PLEASE!!! I says i saw some foo put dem Bulls? Please. Playaese. Bulls and got nothin. Lemme gonn ax you this? Who gonn guart who? Who GONN GART WHO?

AAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY one more tang one more tang - ya'll see Birdman come flyin in he be swooping you so get low get low.

:shrug:

Patman
10-21-2010, 07:23 AM
WTF are you talking about? Miami Heat was also 2nd at opp fg% last year. Miami held opponents at 43.9% while Orlando took first spot with only 43.9%. Go check the same link. Look I don't need to convince the haters but I love letting out the facts to the ignorant people. Ignorance is better than hate.

According to Defensive Efficiency the Heat were Tied 3rd. with the Bucks behind Charlotte and Orlando which were tied for 1st. DefEFF is nothing other then points allowed per 100 possessions, it tells you exactly how good a defense was. So you weren't off by much.

PHX2daDEATH
10-21-2010, 07:24 AM
Okay Im going to not include the lakers, heat ,Celtics or San Antonio....doesnt mean I think they will be top 5

some teams i do think will be really good defensively this year:

Milwaukee-They were good last year..they'll be better this year/
Chicago-Lets see if Thibod-gterter or whatever his name is makes them a defensive power house.. Can he get Boozer to defend
Cleveland-Yeah thats right Cleveland.. Byron Scott has always been a good defensive coach, put that together with a bunch of guys who are going to be playing w/ a chip on their shoulder
Sacramento-I just realized how long this team is..For some reason I like this team.. I think it might be because Westphal is coaching more anything but hardly ever will I say i like a team within Phoenix's divison
Memphis-Another team I like because Lionel Hollins who was Westphal's assistant in Phoenix, Big team.. especially if OJ plays point and Rudy learns to play the Two.. Ive seen these team play with 4 PF's before, and if Thabeet becomes a defensive presence inside..watch out..

kArSoN RyDaH
10-21-2010, 07:40 AM
orlando, boston, la, miami, portland/charlotte

Carey
10-21-2010, 08:19 AM
I'm pretty sure you meant Wes Mathews instead of Martell Webster, Webster is in Minny now.

I think the Blazers have a really solid defensive team and could be at the top of the league if things shake out well. Inside we have Camby, Oden, and Pryzbilla who are all terrific defensive centers but we need them to stay healthy. Each player is a good/great shot blocker and absolute hogs on the boards. The only defensive issues are that Oden and Pryzbilla tend to get in foul trouble, but with 3 bigs we can afford some fouls anyways.

On the perimeter we have Nic Batum and Wes Mathews as our key defensive players. Batum and Mathews are two of the best up-and-coming defensive players in the league, now that we have Mathews to come off the bench we won't have a significant drop-off in the second unit in terms of perimeter defense. Plus at any point we could plug these two guys in at the same time making it incredibly difficult to get to the paint, plus if the opposition gets there we have some bigs ready to do some damage. Andre Miller is a defensive liability but between Roy/Batum/Mathews they can help him out, he isn't horrendous though. I would also like to add that Nate McMillian is a terrific defensive coach.

Yea my bad i meant Matthews

zBlackMamba24z
10-21-2010, 08:43 AM
Celtics
Magic
Lakers
Blazers
Bulls

leoncito
10-21-2010, 08:49 AM
Orlando, LA, Boston, Houston (with Yao), Charlotte

Venomous88
10-21-2010, 08:54 AM
1.Boston
2.Miami
3.LA
4.SA
5.Chicago

Runner Up: Magic. The reason I didn't choose them is because with the loss of Barnes, Howard, Nelson, and Pietrus are the only good lock down defenders on the team. Lewis, Carter and Richardson are all mediocre defenders and they are the starters of the team.

heatbb
10-21-2010, 08:56 AM
Boston, Orlando, Miami, Charlotte and San Antonio. Bucks and Lakers might get in there somewhere. ;)

Stunner
10-21-2010, 11:21 AM
that answer make u look like a fool :D

how he couldnt and Bulls won 22 8 and 9 from Rose.

jasondrobinson
10-21-2010, 12:11 PM

Buck
Nuggets
Magics
Brink

this

hvg
10-21-2010, 12:44 PM
1. Magic
2. Bobcats
3. Celtics
4. Spurs
5. Bucks

Also in the running - Lakers, Bulls, Jazz

EDIT: Coaching is HUGE for defense. That is why the Bobcats (Larry Brown), Bucks (Scott Skiles) and Bulls (Tom T) will be good defensive teams even without the best personnel.

Double_R
10-21-2010, 12:57 PM
1.Boston
2.Miami
3.LA
4.SA
5.Chicago

Runner Up: Magic. The reason I didn't choose them is because with the loss of Barnes, Howard, Nelson, and Pietrus are the only good lock down defenders on the team. Lewis, Carter and Richardson are all mediocre defenders and they are the starters of the team.

Barnes doesn't matter at all to a defense that was dominant before and will be after he left, he played 25 minutes a game and wasn't as good as people like to think.

Let's look at the Magic before Matt Barnes:
Oh that's right they were #1 in Defensive Rating
Oh that's right they were #1 in Opponent Effective FG%
#4 in Opponent ft per fg attempt
#2 in opp 3pt %
#3 in opp fg%
#3 in opp ft%

http://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2009.html

JLynn943
10-21-2010, 01:12 PM
Poor Clippers, no one even recognizes their existence. Way too many people just write LA, assuming that that would have to be the Lakers instead of writing LAL or LAC

Khalifa21
10-21-2010, 01:21 PM
Celtics, Magic, Heat, Bobcats, Spurs.

beasted86
10-21-2010, 01:58 PM
Why are so many people saying Spurs?

Duncan & McDyess are older, and Richard Jefferson's defensive days are behind him it seems. Splitter hasn't even played in pre-season, are people expecting him to start locking guys down?

Lloyd Christmas
10-21-2010, 02:05 PM
You really are as dumb as Lloyd Xmas if you think that.

But on a smarter note, Lakers, Boston, Miami, Orlando, CHAR

I think you were just saying this to prove you are a Dumb and Dumber fan.

But if not- What? Are the Lakers and Miami, the two teams off your list that I don't have, really so much better defensively then Mil and SA? They would have to be for me to be as dumb as the pumpkin pie haircutted freak.

Chronz
10-21-2010, 02:54 PM
1.Boston
2.Miami
3.LA
4.SA
5.Chicago

Good list but your wrong about Lewis, not sure about Q but he used to be good and Vince is a tremendous post defender for a wing

Zefflin
10-21-2010, 03:12 PM
I think you were just saying this to prove you are a Dumb and Dumber fan.

But if not- What? Are the Lakers and Miami, the two teams off your list that I don't have, really so much better defensively then Mil and SA? They would have to be for me to be as dumb as the pumpkin pie haircutted freak.

Haha I do love Dumb and Dumber but that's beside the point...Miami and LA were top 3 defenses LAST year and both teams got better on paper defensively so you'd be a fool to leave them off your list. Anyone would.

Lake_Show2416
10-21-2010, 03:33 PM
Barnes doesn't matter at all to a defense that was dominant before and will be after he left, he played 25 minutes a game and wasn't as good as people like to think.

Let's look at the Magic before Matt Barnes:
Oh that's right they were #1 in Defensive Rating
Oh that's right they were #1 in Opponent Effective FG%
#4 in Opponent ft per fg attempt
#2 in opp 3pt %
#3 in opp fg%
#3 in opp ft%

http://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2009.html

We are top 5 with or without Barnes and he's never been on a team this good

1. Celtics
2. Spurs
3. Lakers
4. Magic
5. Rockets (Adelman is a genius)

Iggz53
10-21-2010, 03:47 PM
Orlando
Milwaukee
Charlotte
OK City
SA Spurs

ManOnFire
10-21-2010, 04:41 PM

Buck
Nuggets
Magics
Brink

WTF????? :confused:

Lloyd Christmas
10-21-2010, 05:35 PM

Buck
Nuggets
Magics
Brink

That was a perfect impression of Ali G right there.

shep33
10-21-2010, 05:58 PM
LA, Boston, Chicago, Charlotte, Orlando/San Antonio/Miami (one of those 3)

spurs4#5
10-21-2010, 06:44 PM
Why are so many people saying Spurs?

Duncan & McDyess are older, and Richard Jefferson's defensive days are behind him it seems. Splitter hasn't even played in pre-season, are people expecting him to start locking guys down?

probably for the same reasons all the heat fans are saying they're gonna win the championship (the talent they picked up in the off season). really simple coach pop is one of the best defensive minded coaches in the game, duncan is still an incredible defender. they have george hill who can guard guys from the 1 to the 4...they may not be pretty but they'll be a top 5 defensive team for sure

ManRam
10-21-2010, 06:46 PM

Why not:

You do realize that Orlando has been a top 5 defensive team the last three years (based on Drating). Your logic about a high scoring team will never be a good defensive team is too flawed to begin to tear apart. If they give up so many fast breaks and easy baskets, why did they lead the league in opponent FG% last year??

I do agree about Miami, but I think their numbers will look really good based on blowouts and their offensive efficiency. I definitely agree about the Spurs.

sargon21
10-21-2010, 11:29 PM

Nothing I said was incorrect, "ppg allowed is not a true indication of a defensive efficiency"... as you went on to prove, so you did exactly what I asked, calm down

Storch
10-22-2010, 02:16 AM
Fair enough, well said. Book Miami up there then.

Read and appreciate. Don't be bitter against me because you lost a debate against me in the past. thanks. :facepalm:

JordansBulls
10-22-2010, 04:48 PM
Bulls will need to be top 3 in order to be elite.

jerellh528
10-22-2010, 10:15 PM

Buck
Nuggets
Magics
Brink

:cricket:

JordansBulls
10-23-2010, 02:45 PM

Buck
Nuggets
Magics
Brink

:facepalm:

Gators123
10-23-2010, 02:52 PM

Buck
Nuggets
Magics
Brink

The only time the Face palm will ever need to be used

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm:

BlazingJ
10-23-2010, 03:00 PM
portland will be good with oden camby przybilla batum and wesley mathews but other than them, Boston, Orlando, Charlotte, and LA will be good.

JordansBulls
10-23-2010, 07:05 PM
portland will be good with oden camby przybilla batum and wesley mathews but other than them, Boston, Orlando, Charlotte, and LA will be good.

If healthy this team can come out the west.

JordansBulls
10-27-2010, 07:20 PM
Boston and Miami both look like top 5 defensive teams yesterday.

Chronz
10-27-2010, 07:40 PM
Boston and Miami both look like top 5 defensive teams yesterday.

They also looked like bottom 5 offensive teams

xsilencerx
10-27-2010, 07:42 PM
Boston
Miami
LA
SA
Chicago

northsider
10-27-2010, 07:43 PM

Buck
Nuggets
Magics
Brink

Word.

johnnyswimm
10-27-2010, 07:53 PM

Heat were supposed to demolish the Celtics according to experts and fans.... Proved them wrong i guess you know where this is going

johnnyswimm
10-27-2010, 08:04 PM
Word.

Buck
Nuggets
Magics
Brink

yoz that be whatzz i be tellen em befure, i feal ya fo reel. thoz nuggets yo be takin bout they aint isnt a good defensive team. Anderson be the only good defender and wtf did you say about the celtics are you abbreviating something and are you putting the bucks in a defensive talk playese dont be telling me thay you be doing that. How bout throw some d's on it and put the nets up there to in talks.

Chronz
10-27-2010, 10:35 PM
Heat were supposed to demolish the Celtics according to experts and fans.... Proved them wrong i guess you know where this is going

I dont, where were you going