PDA

View Full Version : Did the Noah/ David West argument make its way on to the tribune website?

D Roses Bulls
10-15-2010, 06:01 PM
Earlier this week we had a friendly argument in two of the threads this week about Noah vs. West and I look on the Tribunes website today and see this as a question on the website for the beat writer. I was just wondering did someone from this site ask him the question from here is is this just a big coincidence that some other people are having a noah and west debate as well at around the sametime we are talking about it on here?

I dont know if this was thread worthy or not and if anyone doesnt think so, move it if you want, but i was just curious. Let me add, it wasn't me who asked the question. my names David, not Joamin. here is the question at the bottom with the link.

Sup KC! Still loving the backpack. Been having some arguments with friends over how valuable Noah is. I have people telling me players like David West are better than Noah and New Orleans would never trade West for Noah. I think they're crazy and that if the Bulls offered Noah straight up for West, not only would New Orleans jump at that, they'd drive West to the airport. In your expert opinion, am I the crazy one? And how highly is Noah regarded around the league? Thanks dawg! Joamin, Joliet

Woof, woof. You're not crazy. Then again, a not-sane person is telling you so. Noah has great value around the league. Any sign-and-trade scenarios the Raptors explored for Bosh included Noah. Any Carmelo trade the Nuggets explored for Carmelo included Noah. He's a 6-11 big man who gives consistent energy and defense and rebounding. He's valuable.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/basketball/bulls/chi-bulls-kcjohnson-oct14,0,2986368.story

Pierzynski4Prez
10-15-2010, 06:19 PM
Wasn't me.

What's your last name David?

Cubsfan365
10-15-2010, 06:21 PM
If you look in the Bulls forum, there is a thread about this and how KC answered their question. I believe it was DaBUU

D Roses Bulls
10-15-2010, 06:21 PM
Wasn't me.

What's your last name David?

if you wanna know, ill pm it to you.

D Roses Bulls
10-15-2010, 06:23 PM
If you look in the Bulls forum, there is a thread about this and how KC answered their question. I believe it was DaBUU

oh ok...... I dont hang out as much in the bulls forum, only during the regular season and FA as much as I do in the NBA forum. thanks for letting me know. anyways you guys can close this if you want.

John Walls Era
10-15-2010, 07:59 PM
C are always more valuable than PFs... doesn't mean hes better overall.

dougie5627
10-15-2010, 08:25 PM
i dont think west is as near as valuable as noah but a closer comparison in my opinion would be david lee. both bring the energy and boards with one slightly better at scoring and the other better at D but thats just my opinion

Hawkeye15
10-15-2010, 08:37 PM
what is the point of this thread? Not trying to be a smart ***. Are we asking who is better between Noah and West? I will answer that with who is more valuable
NOAH

D Roses Bulls
10-15-2010, 08:40 PM
what is the point of this thread? Not trying to be a smart ***. Are we asking who is better between Noah and West? I will answer that with who is more valuable
NOAH

come on hawkeye, i wanted to know who asked the question. i was just reposting the questing to see if someone on here asked it. it was someone off of psd like i had thought. you can close it if you want. the answer to who wrote it is in the thread CUBSFAN365 answered my question

xbrackattackx
10-15-2010, 08:40 PM
NOAH

He was asking which PSD'er sent in the Question.

Hawkeye15
10-15-2010, 08:41 PM
ahhhh, ok. Thanks guys. Now that he has his answer. Done.