PDA

View Full Version : Laker's system puts them a step ahead

Anilyzer
10-13-2010, 03:44 PM
The unspoken truth of the NBA is that the Lakers are superior to every other team in terms of coaching, continuity and offensive/defensive system.

Most other teams, outside of San Antonio and Utah, haven't been together that long, are largely "self coached" by the players, and have a revolving door for coaches. The owners of those teams are playing a kind of fantasy basketball, and think their teams will be great because they got this free agent, or that draft pick, or whatever.

You can see that a team like the Knicks, is pathetically trying to create a continuity and a Laker-like system using (bwah-hah) D'Antoni... but the best the Knicks could hope for is to be as good as Phoenix was. And guess what, without Nash, they won't be. LoL if Knicks wanted to be good they should fire D'Antoni and hire NASH as coach.

Most of the other teams got no chance, in the long run, against the Lakers. It isn't necessarily that the players are better (although Kobe is obviously at the top) but because of the system. Even in kind of a re-load year for the Lakers, with 5 new players, and carrying several injured players, the Lakers will likely be dominating in the Spring and ready to drive for the title, while other teams are still just playing game to game.

jimbobjarree
10-13-2010, 03:47 PM
I'd find it hard to believe that this thread wasnt made without the sole intention of baiting

BOSTON617
10-13-2010, 03:50 PM
:facepalm: how about no

Avenged
10-13-2010, 03:51 PM
I'm confused.. You keep doubting the Lakers in the Lakers forum and bashing them, and on here you go on to say they will continue to dominate . :confused:

Anilyzer
10-13-2010, 03:52 PM
:facepalm: how about no

O-M-G

the funniest thing for me was the expression on Doc Rivers face when he ran out into the middle of a fast break to call timeout.

but yeah, Celtics, so awesome. I seem to remember they didn't make the playoffs for like 20 years for a while there. great system.

Anilyzer
10-13-2010, 03:54 PM
I'm confused.. You keep doubting the Lakers in the Lakers forum and bashing them, and on here you go on to say they will continue to dominate . :confused:

Bro, OF COURSE the Lakers will dominate... do you doubt that? But the Lakers DO need to kick it into higher gear, and they do need to resolve this freakin' Bynum situation somehow, soon... because it is NOT helping

Rivera
in before close

and steve nash as coach really?? :facepalm:

jimbobjarree
its a shame Perkins got injured

Anilyzer
10-13-2010, 03:58 PM
I'd find it hard to believe that this thread wasnt made without the sole intention of baiting

No. I think it is a very fair question, and is very much in tune with reality.

Lakers have a superior system, and "super teams" Like Miami, or Boston trying to add Shaq, are going about it by adding players, whereas the Lakers do it in the long run with better coaching, organization and continuity.

If this thread is closed for "baiting" it's just because all the other fans of all the other teams just can't handle the truth.

They need to be coddled and told that "wawawa Shaq daddy willl make it all better"

what a laugh. Lakers dropped Shaq at the first sign he didn't respect the Laker franchise. Literally... one word, one sentence, and he was gone the next day.

No other team has that kind of integrity or tradition. NONE.

Anilyzer
10-13-2010, 03:59 PM
in before close

and steve nash as coach really?? :facepalm:

HELLO

Yes Steve Nash as coach--probable hall of fame coach. What you been smokin'?

BOSTON617
10-13-2010, 03:59 PM
O-M-G

the funniest thing for me was the expression on Doc Rivers face when he ran out into the middle of a fast break to call timeout.

but yeah, Celtics, so awesome. I seem to remember they didn't make the playoffs for like 20 years for a while there. great system.

who has the most championships in the nba o yea i thought so :rolleyes:

Hawkeye15
10-13-2010, 04:00 PM
what is this? Stop, please