PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Poll: How much do you dislike the Heat?

Raps18-19 Champ
10-11-2010, 03:29 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/fp/flashPollResultsState?sportIndex=nba&pollId=99256

Here is the map of the poll breakdown.

Seems that states around California and Massachusetts have a passionate hate for the Heat. Which is understandable since they are new threats to the Lakers and Boston. Illinois is in that region which also makes sense since LBJ, Wade and Bosh were pursued by Chicago at 1 time or another. And Ohio for obvious reasons.

Most others states who have NBA contenders like Texas, Utah, Colorado and a couple of other states are in the red region meaning that they don't like them simply because they are getting a lot of hype too soon.

Not much states in the green region which means that the Heat is their least favourite team and every other state is in the blue which means they don't have any dislike for the Heat.

So I want to know how PSD thinks of the new Mami Heat based off the options I give them on the poll. Because all I am hearing is that they dislike the Heat because of the hype they are receiving but they acting like it's their life fulfillment to see them fail.

EDIT: If you are neutral about the Heat, just vote the first option.

Shady66
10-11-2010, 03:35 PM
I dont hate them at all... I dont even dislike them. I dont like them though either. Pretty much like most other teams

Raps18-19 Champ
10-11-2010, 03:38 PM
I dont hate them at all... I dont even dislike them. I dont like them though either. Pretty much like most other teams

Yea I should have added that option but ESPN only had 4.

I guess if you don't dislike em, just vote for the 1st one.

Hellcrooner
10-11-2010, 03:41 PM
THey used to be one o my fav teams.
I started disliking them after the shaq trade wich was rape.
I reaaly dislike what they have done this season, but ill only HATE them if ithey succed.
I hope Lakers can avoid them geting a title this year so Nwe York or Chicago have thier OWN big three for next seaon and can have tem rignless for another 2 or3 years while lakers contracts expire and we get whoever....Wall , durant, Howard or whoever to win titles again and keep them ringless again

If they dont win a single one, i may one day like them again when two of the thre ae gone.

Raps18-19 Champ
10-11-2010, 03:43 PM
THey used to be one o my fav teams.
I started disliking them after the shaq trade wich was rape.
I reaaly dislike what they have done this season, but ill only HATE them if ithey succed.
I hope Lakers can avoid them geting a title this year so Nwe York or Chicago have thier OWN big three for next seaon and can have tem rignless for another 2 or3 years while lakers contracts expire and we get whoever....Wall , durant, Howard or whoever to win titles again and keep them ringless again

If they dont win a single one, i may one day like them again when two of the thre ae gone.

So you will hate them if they succeed and will only like them again when they fail?

netsgiantsyanks
10-11-2010, 03:47 PM
in before close.

Baller1
10-11-2010, 03:47 PM
I like them.

Fmaranesi
10-11-2010, 03:48 PM
hahahah California, Illinois and Massachusetts all passionately hate them

Raps18-19 Champ
10-11-2010, 03:52 PM
in before close.
I know this could and will probably cost a problem but I really want to know.

Cuz every fan that has something against the Heat use the excuse that they are over hyped. Yet I'm not seeing the option of "being overhyped" go up. And the people voting "Passionately hate them" aren't giving any arguments to why.

So I really want to know. I'm sure other fans want to know too.

stawka
10-11-2010, 03:53 PM
One option to like them, and 3 to dislike them?

How bout an option for "love the heat"? I'ma be voting for that

Raps18-19 Champ
10-11-2010, 03:57 PM
One option to like them, and 3 to dislike them?

How bout an option for "love the heat"? I'ma be voting for that

ESPN only put 4 options. So I'm not going to modify it.

So no one can use the excuse of me trying to bait when I clearly followed the ESPN format.

Kashmir13579
10-11-2010, 03:59 PM

So no one can use the excuse of me trying to bait when I clearly followed the ESPN format.

good call:)

stawka
10-11-2010, 04:01 PM

It wasn't an attack against you, more so to shut people up to say "ESPN is always riding the Heat" and all that other crap

Hellcrooner
10-11-2010, 04:01 PM
are my eyers fooling me or NY likes them???????????

after ruining the plan they had been taking for 4 years????
wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

faze38
10-11-2010, 04:02 PM
They use to be in my top 5 being a Knicks fan but know that they added Lebron who I never was a big fan of now it made me hate them times 2! So it's not the big 3 part that I don't like about them it's Lebron's ***** move that pissed me off and then on top of that he had to do it with the Knciks rivals! Bosh and Wade would have been bad to me but respectable but Lebron too is just over kill by the "three butt pirates"! Now they forced a complete unbalance in the league that will take place over the next three years by players joining forces! It's gonna be sad for teams that don't already have stars or a big market! Good luck to the little guys!!

Raps18-19 Champ
10-11-2010, 04:02 PM
It wasn't an attack against you, more so to shut people up to say "ESPN is always riding the Heat" and all that other crap

I know. I was just stating it out there for anyone else in case they want to say something.

sixers247
10-11-2010, 04:03 PM
I love them and i'm a sixers fan haha

kswissdaf
10-11-2010, 04:03 PM
Haters gonna hate. Can anyone explain to me how you can hate this team. This is a real question please answer

Raps18-19 Champ
10-11-2010, 04:05 PM
are my eyers fooling me or NY likes them???????????

after ruining the plan they had been taking for 4 years????
wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be honest, I don't see why anyone would hate on a sports team anyways.

Even if you don't like a player doesn't mean you should hate on them for their success.

I don't really like Garnett or Kobe but was happy for them when they won their rings.

topdog
10-11-2010, 04:06 PM
Where's the "ambivalent" option?

They are just another team to me, although I feel like the "Big 3" acted like spoiled little kids this summer.

OneTuzSea
10-11-2010, 04:09 PM
I think most people like the Heat, but dislike the massive amount of hype from ESPN.

daleja424
10-11-2010, 04:09 PM
Its a good question... and it is good to see that many places don't hold irrational grudges...

8kobe24
10-11-2010, 04:10 PM
I don't dislike the heat, they haven't done anything to warrant that kind of notoriety IMO.

daleja424
10-11-2010, 04:10 PM
there really is only one state that has a legit claim at being abolutely pissed...

Raps18-19 Champ
10-11-2010, 04:11 PM
Where's the "ambivalent" option?

They are just another team to me, although I feel like the "Big 3" acted like spoiled little kids this summer.

ESPN didn't have that option. so I didn't include that option.

Just vote than you don't dislike them.

Raps18-19 Champ
10-11-2010, 04:13 PM
there really is only one state that has a legit claim at being abolutely pissed...

I agree.

Other than Cleveland, no one else should hate on them.

I guess California and Massachusetts hate them because they are threats to Boston and Lakers.

I wasn't really that shocked to see Illinois there. Though I don't see why they are pissed when LBJ didn't promise that he would go to the Bulls and they brought the LBJ hype to Bulls on themselves.

Hellcrooner
10-11-2010, 04:15 PM
Haters gonna hate. Can anyone explain to me how you can hate this team. This is a real question please answer

Because they Dodged the nba rules to make this thing happen.?

Stern is much delighted with the money nba will make with this "xperiment" so he has not cared to make a SERIOUS investigation bout tampering and or concussion.

Worse, they have set up a precendt for such thing happening again and again in the next sfew years.

I wonder what people will tell when in some years Lakers get two or three dudes this same way.

At this point i really think nba should go and remove all of the salary cap , draft and the rest of the things and simply go with Free Market like the rest of the world, its not worht having rules if they can be dodged this easily.

Btw i woudl equally be pissed off if it had been Chicago, or New York or my onw Lakers team who did it.

Raps18-19 Champ
10-11-2010, 04:16 PM
They use to be in my top 5 being a Knicks fan but know that they added Lebron who I never was a big fan of now it made me hate them times 2! So it's not the big 3 part that I don't like about them it's Lebron's ***** move that pissed me off and then on top of that he had to do it with the Knciks rivals! Bosh and Wade would have been bad to me but respectable but Lebron too is just over kill by the "three butt pirates"! Now they forced a complete unbalance in the league that will take place over the next three years by players joining forces! It's gonna be sad for teams that don't already have stars or a big market! Good luck to the little guys!!

I'm a Raptors fan so Bosh left AND we aren't really considered to be a good team to join meaning we are the little guys.

Yet the Miami 3 only makes me a stronger Raptor fan because I want to beat their *** when they come here. No matter how unlikely it sounds. But it doesn't mean that I will hate on them if they succeed.

Mudvayne91
10-11-2010, 04:18 PM
I hate the commissioner and the way the league is ran more than anything

CountSackula
10-11-2010, 04:19 PM
Meh. I want to like them, but ESPN and the media just annoys me. I'm pretty indifferent towards them.

I will however go see them when they play the Clippers in LA, should be great game :laugh2:

daleja424
10-11-2010, 04:21 PM

Stern is much delighted with the money nba will make with this "xperiment" so he has not cared to make a SERIOUS investigation bout tampering and or concussion.

Worse, they have set up a precendt for such thing happening again and again in the next sfew years.

I wonder what people will tell when in some years Lakers get two or three dudes this same way.

At this point i really think nba should go and remove all of the salary cap , draft and the rest of the things and simply go with Free Market like the rest of the world, its not worht having rules if they can be dodged this easily.

Btw i woudl equally be pissed off if it had been Chicago, or New York or my onw Lakers team who did it.

ya...taking a serious pay cut to win games is whats wrong with the nba... right.... its not the greedy role players like Joakim Noah that are the problem...its the superstars that announce, "There is more to life than money." what a terrible message to send out...

Raps18-19 Champ
10-11-2010, 04:21 PM

That's why Stern is considering a hard cap.

So this won't happen again.

Also, it's not like it was guaranteed that they were all going to Miami. They are friends who talked about possibilities. I'm sure Garnett and other Boston players have had converstions with Shaq and Jermaine about the possibility of joining the Celtics.

daleja424
10-11-2010, 04:23 PM
yup. it happens EVERY YEAR with EVERY TEAM... it has just never happened with three stars in their prime. There is nothing new or illegal here. Players talk... thats part of the game...

RollinDeep
10-11-2010, 04:24 PM
To be honest, I don't see why anyone would hate on a sports team anyways.

Even if you don't like a player doesn't mean you should hate on them for their success.

I don't really like Garnett or Kobe but was happy for them when they won their rings.

Hate comes after teams have a history against each other. See Lakers-Celtics. Lot of history between the two teams.

NeutralFan
10-11-2010, 04:26 PM
Lakers fan and I do not hate them at all. Just hate that jerkoff Lebron. Hated him in Cleveland and hate him more now after another offseason of classlessness but Wade and Bosh are fine.

Raps18-19 Champ
10-11-2010, 04:28 PM
Hate comes after teams have a history against each other. See Lakers-Celtics. Lot of history between the two teams.

I know there is bad blood between 2 teams but really?

I can see why you can boo them and all that. But to boo other teams success is pretty horrible.

Hell people boo because a ref makes the right call.

I was watching a Boston-Yankee 2004 documentary about the playoffs and the Yankees crowd booed and started throwing bottles and other stuff on the field because the Umpires called A-Rod out after slapping the ball out of the pitchers hand.

It's pretty sad if you rather see your team win by cheating than losing by doing the right thing.

Wisdom Listens
10-11-2010, 04:29 PM
I would choose "not at all" but I don't actually "like them", I am indifferent.

Hellcrooner
10-11-2010, 04:31 PM
ya...taking a serious pay cut to win games is whats wrong with the nba... right.... its not the greedy role players like Joakim Noah that are the problem...its the superstars that announce, "There is more to life than money." what a terrible message to send out...

yea beause there surely wont make an extra penny fromn edorsementes in a BIG market like florida....:rolleyes:

Hellcrooner
10-11-2010, 04:33 PM
That's why Stern is considering a hard cap.

So this won't happen again.

Also, it's not like it was guaranteed that they were all going to Miami. They are friends who talked about possibilities. I'm sure Garnett and other Boston players have had converstions with Shaq and Jermaine about the possibility of joining the Celtics.

wont work unless he finds a way that sensures that ENDORSEMENTS have to be under the ca p too.

Oh and make sure the cap adjjusts to the level of taxes imposition.
Raptros suffer formt he high taxes in canada in comparisosns to tax friendly states as..........................FLORIDA: when trying to lure players.

Sox Appeal
10-11-2010, 04:34 PM
I don't like them, I think LeBron, Wade, and Bosh are all douche bags, but that doesn't change how good they are on the floor. They're worthy of every bit of the hype they've been getting, and will continue to receive.

Raps18-19 Champ
10-11-2010, 04:36 PM
wont work unless he finds a way that sensures that ENDORSEMENTS have to be under the ca p too.

Raptros suffer formt he high taxes in canada in comparisosns to tax friendly states as..........................FLORIDA: when trying to lure players.

It's David Stern.

If he wants it, he'll find a way to get it done.

Also, there are like 6 NHL teams in Canada and rest in the US. Yet they find a way with the NHL cap.

kjoke
10-11-2010, 04:39 PM
i hate them with a passion, i mean really! This team, ****ed every team up with this summer, no one has a chance to win anymore

daleja424
10-11-2010, 04:40 PM
yea beause there surely wont make an extra penny fromn edorsementes in a BIG market like florida....:rolleyes:

Miami is a decent market... no where near the money that could have been made in NY, LA, New Jersey, Chicago tho.

admit it or not, Lebron left money on the table to play for Miami...

how someone can find fault in that is beond me...

Da Knicks
10-11-2010, 04:40 PM

:facepalm: That would never ever happen, and the lakers would be in a world of hurt! Be careful what you wish for...

daleja424
10-11-2010, 04:41 PM
ya... Lakers would be in far more trouble than Miami, seeing as lebron, wade, and bosh are set to make the same amount as just kobe and pau...

xxcubs22xx
10-11-2010, 04:49 PM
Some. Too much hype and too soon.

Its not that they aren't talented, but come on. All the hype has been is over an offseason.

It my opinion its a slap to the face of the Lakers and other NBA teams as well.

There are plenty of exciting things going on in the NBA besides a "convergence of talents in Miami"

When quite honestly, the Heat have EVERYTHING to prove.

jimbobjarree
10-11-2010, 04:49 PM
I dont hate them, but theyre another team so I dont like them...but they are getting way too much hype too soon

mully
10-11-2010, 04:51 PM
I have never liked Miami, and now with "show" that they put on this summer. I was neutral with LJ and detest Bosh with a passion. Wade I don't mind for some reason.

EaglesJackson10
10-11-2010, 04:55 PM
Dwayne Wade keeps me from hating them passionately I have always like the guy. If the question were on LeBron then none of those ratings in the poll would suffice.

Ollie Tabooger
10-11-2010, 05:14 PM
I don't dislike the heat, they haven't done anything to warrant that kind of notoriety IMO.

This.

smith&wesson
10-11-2010, 05:25 PM
i dont hate them. ill be watching them this season for sure. along with LA, Boston, Orlando etc. if you think about it miami isnt the only super team.

Tony_Starks
10-11-2010, 05:33 PM
If you "passionately" hate on the Heat you should really probably just log off and get laid. Perhaps then and only then will the haterade be out of your system.......

Raps18-19 Champ
10-11-2010, 05:35 PM
If you "passionately" hate on the Heat you should really probably just log off and get laid. Perhaps then and only then will the haterade be out of your system.......

Not what I had but this is the kind of stuff I was thinking.

The Heat haven't done anything to them.

Hoopsadvocate
10-11-2010, 05:55 PM
Not surprised by the results. Backs up the "your threatned" theory as the contender states (LA & Boston) really despise us. While most of the playoff teams moderatley hate us ( they dont really think there title bound anyway but they still feel we havent payed our dues in terms of earning the hype of being a good "team") and of course the teams with little to no shot dont care or like us as it provides excitment to the league.

eXpLiiCt
10-11-2010, 06:03 PM
I hate them since this is ******** you got teams like the Raptors with no one on there team and you have the Heat this is bull ****

el_primo_nano
10-11-2010, 06:24 PM
Not that I hate the Heat, but I hate Lebron for being the biggest ***** in the sport. He copped out, and his legacy is tarnished forever. Desperate fool....

DMasta718
10-11-2010, 06:40 PM
A little due to media fault. The team itself, I don't hate.

Prometheus1
10-11-2010, 06:45 PM
How can you possibly hate on the idea of Dwade and Chris Bosh? It's Lebron thats the chump, and who's going to hold the Heat back.

Avenged
10-11-2010, 06:46 PM
As a Lakers fan, the Heat have done nothing to them (or beat) for me to hate them. I don't like them simply because they're another top team the Lakers will have to battle with, but that's as far as it goes.

Slimsim
10-11-2010, 06:47 PM
What i don't get is why do people hate the heat but not the lakers that are like the Yankees in Basketball.

Bruno
10-11-2010, 07:02 PM
As a Lakers fan, the Heat have done nothing to them (or beat) for me to hate them. I don't like them simply because they're another top team the Lakers will have to battle with, but that's as far as it goes.

That's pretty much how I feel as well. I'm going to be watching most of their games, they'll be extremely fun to watch. I'll enjoy watching them a lot, but am not a fan.

Not voting because I'm somewhere in-between some and plenty.

NYYCowboys
10-11-2010, 07:07 PM
I passionately hate them only because of the amount of fake fans they accumulated, and because yes I AM MAD that they got Lebron over the Knicks. Why wouldn't I be mad about that? My 98 year old moron GM promised me Lebron James for 2 years and I was really looking forward to getting him, maybe Dwade, maybe Bosh, and they get all 3 of them. And they also have a slick haired snake in the grass, Pat Reilly, as their team president. I actually love the city of Miami itself, and actually plan to go there sometime soon, but I just can't stand the basketball team.

pd1dish
10-11-2010, 07:11 PM
i didnt vote cus none of those options apply to me. i would say that i dont like the heat but i dont hate them. theres nothing to hate except for that fact that they are going to dominate the nba for years to come. miami did what every basketball fan wanted their team to do this offseason and miami was the most successful. obviously i dont want them to win because i want chicago to win. i didnt become a lebron hater because of what he did this offseason (im a lebron hater cus he was on cleveland and dominated the bulls the past 6 years). ive got nothing against bosh or wade. in fact, i respect wade and pat riley for successfully recruiting bosh and lebron. i wish it could have been rose and reinsdorf coming out on top.

imo, the only reason people hate the heat is cus of jealousy. and dont tell me you hate the heat cus of how cocky they are or how the media is already choosing them to win the championship or you just hate some of the fans. one, if it were kobe, dwight howard, and wade, they would be cocky (my point is, any combination of 3 players out of the top 10 would be thinking they are going to win a championship every year). and two, its not their fault the media is constantly covering them and making them out to be the best team of all time. and finally, theres obviously going to be some fans constantly talking ****. dont let that affect the way you feel about a team because every team's fan base has those fans. its just that they are coming out of the woodwork with miami cus they jumped from non-contenders to probable champions.

northsider
10-11-2010, 07:14 PM
Where is the option if you never liked the Heat before and after this whole debacle. **** if anything this will make me want to watch the Heat this year for a change I have always hated them.

HoopsDrive
10-11-2010, 07:14 PM
Nothing against them. Gonna enjoy watching them this season though.

Heater4life
10-11-2010, 07:16 PM
i didnt vote cus none of those options apply to me. i would say that i dont like the heat but i dont hate them. theres nothing to hate except for that fact that they are going to dominate the nba for years to come. miami did what every basketball fan wanted their team to do this offseason and miami was the most successful. obviously i dont want them to win because i want chicago to win. i didnt become a lebron hater because of what he did this offseason (im a lebron hater cus he was on cleveland and dominated the bulls the past 6 years). ive got nothing against bosh or wade. in fact, i respect wade and pat riley for successfully recruiting bosh and lebron. i wish it could have been rose and reinsdorf coming out on top.

imo, the only reason people hate the heat is cus of jealousy. and dont tell me you hate the heat cus of how cocky they are or how the media is already choosing them to win the championship or you just hate some of the fans. one, if it were kobe, dwight howard, and wade, they would be cocky (my point is, any combination of 3 players out of the top 10 would be thinking they are going to win a championship every year). and two, its not their fault the media is constantly covering them and making them out to be the best team of all time. and finally, theres obviously going to be some fans constantly talking ****. dont let that affect the way you feel about a team because every team's fan base has those fans. its just that they are coming out of the woodwork with miami cus they jumped from non-contenders to probable champions.

Dont think anyone could put it better.

LayZbone
10-11-2010, 07:20 PM
If you're a fan of another contender or rival, then I understand the hate. If you're from Cleveland (maybe Toronto), I understand the hate. If you had a problem with the manner in which Lebron went about announcing his "Decision", then I understand that too. other than that, you haters confuse me.

Missing56&33
10-11-2010, 07:24 PM
I'm a knick fan.....enough said.

Hawkeye15
10-11-2010, 07:27 PM
I have never had a problem with any of the big three individually, Wade and LeBron are two of my favorite players to watch, and I like Mike Miller. No problem with them at all

Tony_Starks
10-11-2010, 07:29 PM
Im a Laker fan and since they present absolutely no threat to our dominance I have nothing but love for the Heat. Also with Riley being a great Laker legend Im glad to see him pull the impossible off. Being a fan of Lebron and Wade Im happy for them as well. Bosh well I never liked him, still don't like him but thats just because he's soft as prop 8.

I don't think they're ready for Boston or Orlando this year but that aint hate I just feel the experience those two teams has presently gives them a (slight) advantage.

llemon
10-11-2010, 07:35 PM
Have hated Pat Riley since his days as Knicks coach.

A whiner and an overrated coach, and his teams were allowed to get away with things that other teams couldn't.

His winning a Title with the Heat was a gift from Stern, who was getting revenge on Mark Cuban.

lakers4sho
10-11-2010, 08:02 PM
I think some Heat fans are annoying. I dislike LeBron James.

Hawkeye15
10-11-2010, 08:03 PM

A whiner and an overrated coach, and his teams were allowed to get away with things that other teams couldn't.

His winning a Title with the Heat was a gift from Stern, who was getting revenge on Mark Cuban.

if Cuban sat in the fkin owner's box and shut up, his Mavs would have won. If you are a ref, do you really want to give calls to a team whose owner is screaming in your ear all game? He flustered his own team for crying out loud. On top of that, Wade had arguably the greatest finals performance of all time. That was not a gift from Stern bro, cmon

ROY 2 MVP Braun
10-11-2010, 08:26 PM
hope lebron tears his acl n mcl so bad its career ending n bosh gets in a bad car accident bad cause he's a *****, i do love wade though

Hawkeye15
10-11-2010, 08:31 PM
lot of classy responses in this thread

Jonathan2323
10-11-2010, 08:33 PM
hope lebron tears his acl n mcl so bad its career ending n bosh gets in a bad car accident bad cause he's a *****, i do love wade though

We all know that you must be a young kid because thats a very immature post.

llemon
10-11-2010, 08:39 PM
if Cuban sat in the fkin owner's box and shut up, his Mavs would have won. If you are a ref, do you really want to give calls to a team whose owner is screaming in your ear all game? He flustered his own team for crying out loud. On top of that, Wade had arguably the greatest finals performance of all time. That was not a gift from Stern bro, cmon

Actually, I think you just made my point.

Hawkeye15
10-11-2010, 08:47 PM
Actually, I think you just made my point.

haha, maybe so dude. I am not a big Riley fan, but Cuban should have stayed in the owner's box. Stern isn't in the picture. If I am continually being screamed at by Cubbie, I eventually say, "F u".

Heater4life
10-11-2010, 08:49 PM

Oh right, that explains Dirk missing crucial free throws and Howard calling dallas' final timeout after the Heat missed there first free throw in a one position game (for those of you that missed it, they in bounded on there end with seconds instead of mid-court)

btw, If you didnt notice Dirk got his share of calls. It happens when you have great players that force defenders to make questionable decisions. Wade housed you, deal with it.

loki34
10-11-2010, 08:50 PM
im a hater

Hawkeye15
10-11-2010, 08:50 PM
Oh right, that explains Dirk missing crucial free throws and Howard calling dallas' final timeout after the Heat missed there first free throw in a one position game (for those of you that missed it, they in bounded on there end with seconds instead of mid-court)

btw, If you didnt notice Dirk got his share of calls. It happens when you have great players that force defenders to make questionable decisions. Wade housed you, deal with it.

he is a Nets fan, but I agree. So many fans whine about that series. Um, the Mavs self imploded, and it started with their owner.

JRisdabest
10-11-2010, 08:56 PM
clippers fan nuff said.

Raps18-19 Champ
10-11-2010, 09:03 PM
lot of classy responses in this thread

People are like that.

I'm seeing the same people in other threads use the excuse " I don't hate on them, I just think everyone is giving them a lot of hype". Yet those same fans are just voting that they hate them passionately without even posting to explain why or they are stating what they think but they aren't going to vote.

hugepatsfan
10-11-2010, 09:06 PM
I voted Plenty. I hate Lebron w/ a burning passion (he's a fraud and a phony). Bosh has a false sense of accomplishment (not that he isn't a good player, but he overvalues himself). The only think keeping me from voting option 4 is my incredible respect and admiration of Wade. I was a Heat supporter during their run just because of him (and Shaq too).

Slimsim
10-11-2010, 09:07 PM

I hope For your sake Karma isn't a *****.

llemon
10-11-2010, 09:08 PM

Sure sparky, you believe that.

Didn't mean to shatter your fantasy.

NYtilIdie
10-11-2010, 09:13 PM
To be honest, I don't hate them at all. Although I do hate Bosh, but not the team.

Wilson
10-11-2010, 09:17 PM
Player and team hate threads are not allowed at PSD.