PDA

View Full Version : who are we going to keep down on the Farm?

jaysfan55
10-09-2010, 05:28 PM
I hope we keep some of the players that we had in the system last year...

Adam Loewen- This kid is showing alot of signs of becoming a consistant Outfield guy... I know we only gave him a 2 year deal in 2008 and so forth..I hope they give him another 2 year extension...He most likely would start in AA but AAA is not far away for him...then maybe he could find a spot on the bench in the Pros...

Chris Lubanski- This kid has shown that there is alot of power in that bat... with a little more work he could be that guy that could come in and take the league by storm via the HR.

Aaron Mathews- Another Solid contender for the OF in the future

Toxeryll
10-11-2010, 05:09 PM
I hope we keep some of the players that we had in the system last year...

Adam Loewen- This kid is showing alot of signs of becoming a consistant Outfield guy... I know we only gave him a 2 year deal in 2008 and so forth..I hope they give him another 2 year extension...He most likely would start in AA but AAA is not far away for him...then maybe he could find a spot on the bench in the Pros...

Chris Lubanski- This kid has shown that there is alot of power in that bat... with a little more work he could be that guy that could come in and take the league by storm via the HR.

Aaron Mathews- Another Solid contender for the OF in the future

the players you mentioned are likely organization fillers only.. nothing special about them