PDA

View Full Version : Why dont Knicks fans realize players want to win

Forbo
10-08-2010, 06:36 PM
For the last 3 years I feel like Knicks fans talk more about other teams stars then their own. Lebron, Bosh, Melo, Wade were all being seeked out. Lebron was a "lock" according to Knicks fans. The way a NY fan thinks these days is not winning for a player. Apparently the players like Lebron, Melo, Wade, Bosh dont want to win they want to play in NYC at Madison Square Garden. Every player wants an endorsment deal, they don't want to win a championship they just want the endorsment deal. It seems like no players want to play in NYC at the Garden or get that huge deal. Why dont Knicks fans focus on their own current team? All they talk about is other teams players, once Melo doesnt go there it will then turn to Chris Paul.

The L Train
10-08-2010, 06:40 PM
baiting.

h2r09
10-08-2010, 06:42 PM
knicks fans are ****ing delusional. nobody wants to go to a team with no future just because the city is good. all nba cities or most are great cities with a lot to do. nobody is going to go to a team with no future and a system that wont win championships because you have a nice system and an arena that for some reason is considered the best in the world although no one has won there for years.

beasted86
10-08-2010, 06:45 PM
Well what you you rather they do? For peace sake, their team hasn't been to the playoffs in 8 freaking years. :speechless:

But seriously the only problem I have is their insistence on hyping up the role players they do have. Some people really think the Knicks are 1 player away from being a contender.

tangent12
10-08-2010, 06:46 PM
^^ LOL

And this thread is weird...

Kashmir13579
10-08-2010, 06:52 PM
in b4 close

Forbo, you have no business making threads

Forbo
10-08-2010, 06:57 PM
in b4 close

Forbo, you have no business making threads

Im just speaking my mind, I feel like Knicks fans need to think.

tangent12
10-08-2010, 06:58 PM

I feel that you feel like knick fans need to think when I feel like you need to think.

bklynny67
10-08-2010, 07:00 PM
lol i love to hear Heat fans talk about great basketball cities. they have like, 100 real Heat fans there. all of a sudden all the banwagon fans are comin out this year cuz they got Lebron. just look back at previous years how much little activity they had in their forums. suddenly everyones a Heat fan, and they actually think they're "fans"... its commical really...

Forbo
10-08-2010, 07:01 PM
lol i love to hear Heat fans talk about great basketball cities. they have like, 100 real Heat fans there. all of a sudden all the banwagon fans are comin out this year cuz they got Lebron. just look back at previous years how much little activity they had in their forums. suddenly everyones a Heat fan, and they actually think they're "fans"... its commical really...

This isn't about that, this is about Knicks fans knowing nobody wants to play for their team. But avoiding the topic I very Knick fan like.

Denver-boy
10-08-2010, 07:02 PM
IT keep their mind at ease, keeps them happy! I mean they have alot to think about when their Team is down 40 points before half. lol

IDK but they piss me off in the Nuggets forum..... post SO much Stupid trades and SAY Nuggets have to accept these trades that rape the nuggets....

Kashmir13579
10-08-2010, 07:02 PM

no knick fan give a **** what a useless, ignorant, baiting, little POS like you thinks. i've seen the quality of your posts, nobody needs you to speak your mind. the only reason this pathetic thread of yours is open still is because there are no mods in the NBA forum right now.

BigBlueCrew
10-08-2010, 07:03 PM
Melo doesnt go there it will then turn to Chris Paul.

Since you felt the need to speak your mind. Where is Melo gonna go genius?

h2r09
10-08-2010, 07:04 PM

nobody is talking about fans. you bring up points completely off the topic. your team has been awful and at best this is year a 7 seed after the biggest free agent summer in history where you got amare stoudemire and raymond felton. the knicks are not relevent and havent been for 10 freaking years. your arena is not that special and your coach plays a style that has proved you cant win in. nobody wants to go to that train wreck of a franchise.

congrats, miami doesnt have as many fans as you, but we have 1 thing you dont, a championship in the past in this generation. your excess of fans gives you nothing but more people to soak in your misery of 25-57. welcome to another decade of irrelevence.

Forbo
10-08-2010, 07:04 PM
no knick fan give a **** what a useless, ignorant, baiting, little POS like you thinks. i've seen the quality of your posts, nobody needs you to speak your mind. the only reason this pathetic thread of yours is open still is because there are no mods in the NBA forum right now.

Why are you bashing me? This topic is about me making it clear no players want to play for Knicks. And you keep getting excited, the only team ever in sports to buy a jersey of there team and put another players last name on the back.

ShaqShoes
10-08-2010, 07:05 PM
Knicks have great fans.

x_notorious
10-08-2010, 07:06 PM
Bait thread to Knicks fans that will lead to more baiting and insults. Thread closed.