PDA

View Full Version : How do you feel about your team so far during the preseason?

29$JerZ
10-07-2010, 03:40 AM
This is probably one of the more anticipated seasons to watch for in a while.
Lakers going for 3 peat, Miami new Big 3, Last legs for Boston/San Antonio/Mavericks, East a lot more stack,etc.

How has your team performed this preseason so far? Any opinions changed based on their performance? Has your opinion of them before the season now changed?

jimbobjarree
10-07-2010, 03:55 AM
the mighty Jazz are undefeated at 0-0!

kingbrentg
10-07-2010, 04:01 AM
Boozer will never play a game and we haven't won, the season is over. :(

mvb815
10-07-2010, 04:17 AM
the raptors? pretty good

blackjack_119
10-07-2010, 04:22 AM
Wesley Matthews has looked great for the Blazers.

G-Bay New J
10-07-2010, 04:35 AM
Nets are 2-0 and we have seen promising games from Lopez, Favors and Terrence Williams. But also a not so promising game from Favors.

I'm excited to actually watch my Nets against a good team tonight. Nets vs. Celtics NBAtv :)

Kyle916
10-07-2010, 05:24 AM
82-0

DerekRE_3
10-07-2010, 10:17 AM
DeMarcus looked awesome in his debut, getting 16 points and 16 rebounds shooting over 60% from the field.

Tyreke showed an improved jumpshot and went 2-3 from the 3 point line and scored 26 points in 27 minutes. He also showed vast improvement in his play off the ball.

Pooh Jeter is showing that he belongs in the NBA and in the rotation.

Marcus Landry, Carl Landry's little brother, has been impressive, and should make the team and contribute this year.

29$JerZ
10-07-2010, 10:20 AM
DeMarcus looked awesome in his debut, getting 16 points and 16 rebounds shooting over 60% from the field.

Tyreke showed an improved jumpshot and went 2-3 from the 3 point line and scored 26 points in 27 minutes. He also showed vast improvement in his play off the ball.

Pooh Jeter is showing that he belongs in the NBA and in the rotation.

Marcus Landry, Carl Landry's little brother, has been impressive, and should make the team and contribute this year.

A Tyreke and DeMarcus core is very scary.

Marcus Landry used to be on the Knicks and was actually a nice player off the bench, glad he is doing good elsewhere. He is a hard worker.

tangent12
10-07-2010, 10:28 AM
I'm very confident that the Bulls have something special going on. I haven't seen enough yet to draw a solid conclusion but there are hints of big things to come.

It all starts with Thibodeau and just the things he was running and trying were a nice change from the system i've been used to for the past couple of years. I'm really eager to see them start the season and go all out.

Very confident we'll win the division.

Epicfailure
10-07-2010, 10:50 AM
The Cavs aren't going to be completely terrible! I think...at least that's what I see. Byron Scott seems to have these guys ready to play, and they feel like they still have something to prove after the bitter taste leftover from the offseason.

I think Sessions is a good fit for this team, and I think Daniel Gibson will see more playing time which will allow him to get into the groove of things and become a more consistent player.

I also think JJ Hickson, with his improved jump shot, is going to have a breakout season.

Avenged
10-07-2010, 10:53 AM
The Lakers are playing just as I expected them to in the pre-season..

I just want the regular season to begin already! :D

Baller1
10-07-2010, 10:56 AM
Jeff Green kicked ***.

Gators123
10-07-2010, 11:33 AM
Not very happy, seems like another injury plagued year already. Jonas Jerebko had a season ending injury after 7 minutes in a preseason game and T.White Broke his foot after after 4 minutes.

mikantsass
10-07-2010, 11:56 AM
Celtics are a beast!

beasted86
10-07-2010, 11:56 AM
Not very happy, seems like another injury plagued year already. Jonas Jerebko had a season ending injury after 7 minutes in a preseason game and T.White Broke his foot after after 4 minutes.

:ouch:

But at least the Pistons are loaded at the PF & SG spots.

More minutes for Monroe & Charlie V, and White probably woudn't have played.

sixers247
10-07-2010, 12:29 PM
Sixers looked lost out there but Turner finally looks in shape even though he isn't producing.

RaiderLakersA's
10-07-2010, 12:58 PM
In Spain, partying all night with Pau. Like rockstars, baby!!!

Slimsim
10-07-2010, 01:34 PM
Knicks

Felton still trying to learn the systems. AR4 shows good potential and our rookies looked good as well. Toney Douglas/ Chandler has been the most impressive. Need to practice on rebounding as a team or this might be another long season.

Hawkeye15
10-07-2010, 03:20 PM
Wolves need to cut turnovers, but they are way more athletic and have shooters. Pekovic could surprise for ROY if given minutes. All in all, Wolves fans are very happy so far. Its only preseason, but this team will be a lot better than last year. 30 wins is a possibility

Gators123
10-07-2010, 03:25 PM
Prince and Ben Gordon played good.

mzgrizz
10-07-2010, 10:48 PM
Grizzlies are 2-0 with an OT win over Atlanta tonight. I saw them last night v Indiana, and liked most of what I was seeing. Unsure why Hollins waited to put in Sam Young until after the second rotation; Thabeet still needs to figure out how NOT to foul, otherwise he was looking good last night; Xavier Henry started out looking like a deer in headlights, but seems to have found a bit of confidence;Marc Gasol looked like he had gained some weight and lost some agility, but that should improve with more training and less training table;OJ looked good, but still one dimensional;Rudy Gay will live up to his expectations this year; Arthur was quick and aggressive and will get some serious minutes and Mike Conley is picking up where he left off at season's end. ZBo is Zbo;confident and a great Grizz player. All in all; we could do some damge this year.