PDA

View Full Version : Lebron: I can't defer

JordansBulls
10-06-2010, 12:17 PM
Link (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=Ahhv_2IH29.o5KaIk.o0iMu8vLYF?slug=aw-lebronheat100610)

Talent takes over, and James promises to fight back on his beleaguered brand with the most devastating weapon at his disposal: the two-time MVP’s staggering, surreal strength and skill.

“I can’t defer,” James said Tuesday night. “I’m never in defer mentality.”

James isn’t just chasing championships but a validation of his greatness. Wade has a title, and already the elders of basketball have suggested to James that winning a title, or two, of his own won’t elevate him the way it would someone else. This is too easy, they suggest. This is a stacked deck, a rigged game, the manifestation of the AAU travel team generation.

Super.
10-06-2010, 12:21 PM
Dear LeBron,

Your FOS. If you can't defer, why are you doing so with Wade? If you can't defer, why did you join the Heat? Respect scale in the negatives. Dude needs to shut up and know that Wade wears the pants on the Heat.

Sadds The Gr8
10-06-2010, 12:26 PM
another thread made so people can continue to throw stones at Lebron...

why you people make such a big deal out of everything he says? i dont know....

xbrackattackx
10-06-2010, 12:28 PM
This is where it starts getting good.

Lebron is gonna beast this season to prove a point.

jiggin
10-06-2010, 12:28 PM
the fact that he is a douche is not breaking news. EVERYONE KNOWS IT.

when you have some breaking news let us know.

Hawkeye15
10-06-2010, 12:29 PM
haha, his game speaks otherwise. Because his assist rate is off the charts for a SF. He will go down as the best passing SF to ever play once its all said and done. He obviously choose a stupid choice of words here. He will be the Heat's leader, he is their best player, and nobody can change that.

mark1125
10-06-2010, 12:33 PM
I am curious because it was a mod that posted it and I know half the mods would post LeBron all day if they could. Why is yet ANOTHER LeBron thread needed? Just wondering because this FINALLY died down and now you are making sure Bron/Heat threads once again breed like rabbits.

Hustla23
10-06-2010, 12:35 PM
haha, his game speaks otherwise. Because his assist rate is off the charts for a SF. He will go down as the best passing SF to ever play once its all said and done. He obviously choose a stupid choice of words here. He will be the Heat's leader, he is their best player, and nobody can change that.
That's all fine and dandy.

I wonder how much Wade appreciates playing second fiddle.

At first I thought they would all defer and establish a true team game feeding off of each other. But it appears that Wade is now forced to "defer" when he's been "the man" his entire career.

Interesting to see how this one will play out.

jiggin
10-06-2010, 12:38 PM
I am curious because it was a mod that posted it and I know half the mods would post LeBron all day if they could. Why is yet ANOTHER LeBron thread needed? Just wondering because this FINALLY died down and now you are making sure Bron/Heat threads once again breed like rabbits.

I personally would think ALL LBJ and heat threads go in the heat forum, unless it relates to playing another team. But who am I....a nobody admin...LOL

AddiX
10-06-2010, 12:38 PM
God I hope security allows me to bring in signs when he comes to MSG. I don't know what I'm putting on it but it will be epic.

jiggin
10-06-2010, 12:41 PM
God I hope security allows me to bring in signs when he comes to MSG. I don't know what I'm putting on it but it will be epic.

The Rose Garden will be ready for him.

LOTS of "No means No" signs when Kobe comes to town...the portland fans always make ego maniacs feel "welcome".

still1ballin
10-06-2010, 12:45 PM

Whatchu talkin' about Willis?

Does Adam Morrison ring a bell? Come on now!

D1JM
10-06-2010, 12:45 PM

because we can't defer

Carey
10-06-2010, 12:48 PM

I agree with most of it, but he's not their best "basketball player" and its D-Wade team.

smith&wesson
10-06-2010, 12:49 PM
I think lebron has a hard time expressing himself. i dont have a problem with what he is saying. its just the way it comes out. i dont defer but average like 7 assists a game.
lol he contradicts himself.

but whatever im tired of putting every thing he says undera microscope.

FNM BOY
10-06-2010, 12:50 PM
hahahah u gotta be great when everything you do or say is under a microscope...keep hating haters!!!! Lebron really makes yall juices flow LOL :D....hate all ya want u guys are gonna witness ultimate punishment with your own eyes....u dont have to believe or accpet it...but its coming.

Rivera
10-06-2010, 12:51 PM
hahaha he chose to defer when he took his talents to south beach

he was defering like crazy toward the end of the celtic - cavs series

the only way this dude is ever gonna get respect again is if he shuts his mouth and goes out their and averages a triple double in HEAT Wins

The Final Boss
10-06-2010, 12:53 PM
LoLebron

BigBlueCrew
10-06-2010, 12:58 PM
Lebron can talk all he wants and think people will take him at his word. Sorry buddy thats not the way the world works. Its all about perception.

da wood
10-06-2010, 01:00 PM

the only way this dude is ever gonna get respect again is if he shuts his mouth and goes out their and averages a triple double in HEAT Wins

HAHAHAHA :clap: DEFERED LIKE CRAZY AGAINST THE CELTS.......LOVE IT SON.

jiggin
10-06-2010, 01:00 PM
I think lebron has a hard time expressing himself. i dont have a problem with what he is saying. its just the way it comes out. i dont defer but average like 7 assists a game.
lol he contradicts himself.

but whatever im tired of putting every thing he says undera microscope.

you can't teach stupid, he developed that on his own.

sep11ie
10-06-2010, 01:04 PM
When is this idiot gonna learn to keep his mouth shut?

da wood
10-06-2010, 01:06 PM
He has something to prove so he feels if he speaks it he has something to shoot for

D Roses Bulls
10-06-2010, 01:20 PM

who honestly cares man.... if you dont like it, dont read or post in the thread.

D Roses Bulls
10-06-2010, 01:22 PM
because we can't defer

this

ElMarroAfamado
10-06-2010, 01:26 PM
I think this is great. He is going to try to be the leader of the Miami Heat and will forever keep them from wining a title. Thats great.

drobe86
10-06-2010, 01:28 PM
Truth is Wade will be deferring the the king. 3 minutes in and Wades already hurt. I think people know who's team that is... And its not Wades.. Yea the fans talk crap about Lebron, and media talk about him like he'll be playing second fiddle to Wade, but who do you think the players on that team have the most respect for? You think Spoelstra isn't gonna live and die with Lebron James? Yea the Heat won a championship with Wade and Shaq and the good role players around them. But Lebron is better than Wade and I'm sure Wade would tell you that himself. Add that to the fact that Wade hasn't played a full season without getting hurt since he's been in the NBA. This is Lebron's team, and everyone will understand that the first month of the season....

albertc86
10-06-2010, 01:34 PM
LeBron isn't very bright. He decided to defer when he signed to the Heat and decided to play with Wade and Bosh. I'd understand if they came to him but that's not the case.

sep11ie
10-06-2010, 01:34 PM

If he stops saying dumb ****, we won't have any stones to throw. When's the last time you really heard anything bad said about Tim Duncan?

Why did he make such a big deal about his decision?

He should defer all interviews to someone with an IQ.

I think this is great. He is going to try to be the leader of the Miami Heat and will forever keep them from wining a title. Thats great.

He's just leading them to be a hated team.

Rivera
10-06-2010, 01:35 PM
HAHAHAHA :clap: DEFERED LIKE CRAZY AGAINST THE CELTS.......LOVE IT SON.

game recognize game playa

Geargo Wallace
Why would he defer? He's the best player on the planet. Gettiing 7APG is part of his game, not deferring to others. Also what do you expect him to say when asked that question, especially after Wade played for 3 minutes?

If anything Kobe should defer to Pau more. Just saying.

LionBryan
Delonte West couldn't defer either.

beasted86
10-06-2010, 01:36 PM
Funny how 8 insignificant words can warrant 3 pages worth of response on PSD.

Like I keep saying, I hope more people understand it is NOT HEAT FANS starting these threads. That is all, have a ball guys.

sep11ie
10-06-2010, 01:40 PM
I knew this would turn into a HEATED conversation.

wesso2008
10-06-2010, 01:42 PM
Ugh....SMH...Lebron's such a douche...ur legacy was tarnished the moment u *****ed out and joined the heat...live with it. U may be great but now u will never be the G.O.A.T. Read my sig...thats the true G.O.A.T.

Sadds The Gr8
10-06-2010, 01:45 PM
who honestly cares man.... if you dont like it, dont read or post in the thread.

easy for u to say considering u and JB are 2 of the many that make Lebron hate threads/posts non-stop, hoping to get people to side with you. this thread will go nowhere. what's to argue/debate about this? it's obviously a hate thread meant to rile ppl up and make them hate lebron even more. i bet this thread will be closed within 2 hours.

and i can post wherever, and whenever the hell i want.

Geargo Wallace
10-06-2010, 01:49 PM
easy for u to say considering u and JB are 2 of the many that make Lebron hate threads/posts non-stop, hoping to get people to side with you. this thread will go nowhere. what's to argue/debate about this? it's obviously a hate thread meant to rile ppl up and make them hate lebron even more. i bet this thread will be closed within 2 hours.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

JB is such a **** stirrer

1-800-STFU
10-06-2010, 01:50 PM
I knew this would turn into a HEATED conversation.

The HEAT is really on Lebron now.

wesso2008
10-06-2010, 01:51 PM

:laugh::laugh::laugh: at ur sig dude!!!

D Roses Bulls
10-06-2010, 01:55 PM

how can it honestly be a hate thread when those were lebrons words? i mean if he doesnt wanna look like an *** then he should shut his mouth. blame him, not the people who post these threads or talk about it. he obviously wants more attention, so the media and this website will give him more attention then. and calm down there sparky..... im not saying you cant post, i just meant you do have a choice if you dont like something to not post or read it.

Chronz
10-06-2010, 01:55 PM
Deferring doesnt mean playmaking

Key points from the article

For all the semantics about a partnership, about James fitting into Wade’s world, the truth made itself apparent on the opening night of the preseason. The Heat gave the ball to LeBron James and just watched him go, and they’ll never look back. He didn’t mind.

Wade won’t rush back at the risk of worsening the injury, but don’t think it wasn’t a little unsettling to see these Heat still so frighteningly dominant without him. Yes, he desperately needed the help. Yet, they had come to take Wade for granted here, and James is the shinny, sparkling new toy.

Maybe this is still D-Wade’s city and franchise, but this is LeBron James’ team now. King James doesn’t do deferential.

I knew these kind of reports would come but I never expected them so soon. I figured it would take awhile before people realized it will become Brons team, but some are already keen to it.

Wade being there first doesnt make it his team, you really think Riley wouldnt have drafted Bron ahead of Wade.

Chronz
10-06-2010, 01:57 PM
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

JB is such a **** stirrer

Nothing wrong with stimulating the boards, good find JB

D Roses Bulls
10-06-2010, 01:59 PM

haha nice pun

Sadds The Gr8
10-06-2010, 02:01 PM
how can it honestly be a hate thread when those were lebrons words? i mean if he doesnt wanna look like an *** then he should shut his mouth. blame him, not the people who post these threads or talk about it. he obviously wants more attention, so the media and this website will give him more attention then. and calm down there sparky..... im not saying you cant post, i just meant you do have a choice if you dont like something to not post or read it.

it's a hate thread because the purpose of this thread being made was to get people to come and talk more **** about Lebron, like they have in 5000 other hate threads this off-season. of course Lebron sometimes does sound stupid, but realize that it IS Lebron and people/media are gonna be asking him dumb questions 24/7 so it's not a matter of him shutting up, it's when the media is gonna hop off his dick (which is never)...so therefore he'll keep talking, and pointless threads will be made. like i said, the point of a thread being made is for debate and this thread has no debate, as proven with the first 3 pages. this thread was just made for people to make more useless comments bashing lebron because of jealousy that he didn't go to their team. like i said, this thread will be closed within a couple hours, proving my point.

clehmun
10-06-2010, 02:02 PM
Defering has nothing to do with his assist numbers. i just wanted to get that straight.

many of you thinks that because he gets 7 assists a game, he's a pass first guy and likes to defer to his teammates.

that's just horribly wrong.

D Roses Bulls
10-06-2010, 02:06 PM
it's a hate thread because the purpose of this thread being made was to get people to come and talk **** about Lebron, like they have in 5000 other hate threads this off-season. of course Lebron sometimes does sound stupid, but realize that it IS Lebron and people/media are gonna be asking him dumb questions 24/7 so it's not a matter of him shutting up, it's when the media is gonna hop off his dick (which is never)...so therefore he'll keep talking, and pointless threads will be made. like i said, the point of a thread being made is for debate and this thread has no debate, as proven with the first 3 pages. this thread was just made for people to make more useless comments bashing lebron. like i said, this thread will be closed within a couple hours, proving my point.

well asking if he'll defer really isnt a dumb question when you have wade on your team. the people on espn.com lets say who read this article will read this and a lot of the comments will be similar to the ones on here. if say someone like derrick rose said this, rose haters would come in and bash him. its the name of the game. im sure every star out there has people who dislike him. i say someone whos popularity dropped a whole bunch this summer and for him to keep opening his mouth with stupid comments deserve it. you read an article like this and its no wonder he is the most hated player in the game. honestly im surprised the heat organization hasnt just told him to shut up.

Geargo Wallace
10-06-2010, 02:10 PM
Defering has nothing to do with his assist numbers. i just wanted to get that straight.

many of you thinks that because he gets 7 assists a game, he's a pass first guy and likes to defer to his teammates.

that's just horribly wrong.

that's what im sayin

Sadds The Gr8
10-06-2010, 02:16 PM
well asking if he'll defer really isnt a dumb question when you have wade on your team.
that is a stupid question imo. what do u expect a superstar player to say? like i said, a thread is for debate...what's to debate about this?

the people on espn.com lets say who read this article will read this and a lot of the comments will be similar to the ones on here.
that's because lebron haters are everywhere. of course this isn't the only site with people that bash lebron 24/7.

if say someone like derrick rose said this, rose haters would come in and bash him. its the name of the game.
exactly, but a thread like that will be closed like the one with him asking why can't he be MVP. i'm anticipating this one to be closed too.

im sure every star out there has people who dislike him. i say someone whos popularity dropped a whole bunch this summer and for him to keep opening his mouth with stupid comments deserve it.
how is what he said stupid? only people that hate lebron would find what he said right here stupid.

it's not that these threads in general are stupid. they're stupid because looking at the past 2 months, all lebron/heat threads do is rile up people and make them talk **** about lebron. there is no debate whatsoever. and JordansBulls, being a veteran around here AND mod, should know better, realize this and just not post them in the NBA forum because they end up being closed anyways...

Gibby
10-06-2010, 02:18 PM
this too stupid, did anyone watch the interview? this is taken out of context. he was saying he can't defer and explaining if he has an opening he is going to take it and or if he has an open shot he will take it. By say I can't defer he is not going to pass for the sake of just passing. he said he wont have to force some of the shots he had to in cleveland.

the media is full of idiots. There 1 group who are just out to get him. then there are the other group who give him so much coverage. Which some idiots on here translated as him having a big ego. is it his fault the media gives him so much coverage.

Geargo Wallace
10-06-2010, 02:20 PM
this too stupid, did anyone watch the interview? this is taken out of context. he was saying he can't defer and explaining if he has an opening he is going to take it and or if he has an open shot he will take it. By say I can't defer he is not going to pass for the sake of just passing. he said he wont have to force some of the shots he had to in cleveland.

the media is full of idiots. There 1 group who are just out to get him. then there are the other group who give him so much coverage. Which some idiots on here translated as him having a big ego. is it his fault the media gives him so much coverage.

now the thread should be closed. thx budday

Gibby
10-06-2010, 02:26 PM
http://www.nba.com/video/games/heat/2010/10/05/0011000011_det_mia_play8.nba/?ls=iref:nbahpt2

watch this people. see how the report just uses that one quote. without knowing what else he said and how he is explained. This is called taking something out of context.

use your brain people, not everything you read is true. Reporters like us have opinion. they manipulate their articles and quotes to express their opinion.

CLASSOF72
10-06-2010, 02:26 PM
LeWanda will never be a man among men, he's just a boy trying to sale his brand by posting a few chips. LeWanda is a wanda be legend or a coward unwilling to face failure in the face of unprecedented preglory hype.

Gibby
10-06-2010, 02:33 PM
did anybody bother to watch the video. he talks about he wont have to force shots and has teamates who makes plays. But obviously some of you dont want to hear that. you want to hear what you want to hear.

Ace33Bone
10-06-2010, 02:33 PM
This is just going to turn into another LBJ bashing Thread... The guys is great... Even though it is only a preseason game his debut was very impressive and I do not think that he has to defer to D Wade because all in all he is a better player than D Wade

Sadds The Gr8
10-06-2010, 02:34 PM
http://www.nba.com/video/games/heat/2010/10/05/0011000011_det_mia_play8.nba/?ls=iref:nbahpt2

watch this people. see how the report just uses that one quote. without knowing what else he said and how he is explained. This is called taking something out of context.

use your brain people, not everything you read is true. Reporters like us have opinion. they manipulate their articles and quotes to express their opinion.

wowwww....i just watched it. and to anyone else that does, u'll see lebron's been taken way outta context. i cant believe people made a big deal outta this...

xbrackattackx
10-06-2010, 02:34 PM
http://kindalame.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/trollface.gif

tr4shb0t
10-06-2010, 02:35 PM

We get it. You're in love with the guy. You don't need to profess it in every thread. Thanks.

beasted86
10-06-2010, 02:45 PM
use your brain people, not everything you read is true.

You speak blasphemy, this is PSD we are posting on. You know that, right?

sep11ie
What, now Lebron doesn't like attention?

Rivera
This is just going to turn into another LBJ bashing Thread... The guys is great... Even though it is only a preseason game his debut was very impressive and I do not think that he has to defer to D Wade because all in all he is a better player than D Wade

it already has n this is y this thread will b closed soon

in before close :D

Super.
10-06-2010, 02:53 PM
Whoever said LeBron was the biggest troll ever a few threads ago....

you sir hit it on the nose

tangent12
10-06-2010, 02:59 PM
LeBron will face the same fate of losers like McGrady, Iverson, Dirk - amongst others. Good individual players who're simply not destined to be winners.

Gibby
10-06-2010, 03:03 PM
What, now Lebron doesn't like attention?

what now another mindless comment on psd?

Nighthawk
10-06-2010, 03:10 PM
On the night of the Decision it was oh yeah 3 stars we can make it work. We saw what the big 3 in boston did.

Now he cant defer. I :pray: MIA struggles

sep11ie
10-06-2010, 03:15 PM
what now another mindless comment on psd?

What, poor grammar on PSD?

daleja424
10-06-2010, 03:21 PM
you all misunderstand horribly...as usual

he is saying that he has the mindset where he wants to be making plays. He isn't going to stand around on the court and watch other guys play. He has no problem distributing the ball...that is not deferring...that is play making.

lebron has said he wants wade to play his game, and bosh his, and will play his. they believe they can all do a lot of the same things. they have all said that they didnt come together to chang one anothers game. they will all continue to do what they do.

but as usual, PSD reads a single quote and decides the HEAT are doomed, Lebron is a moron, etc. get over it guys.

CLASSOF72
10-06-2010, 03:22 PM
We get it. You're in love with the guy. You don't need to profess it in every thread. Thanks.

That's the best sig I've ever seen.:clap:

the_jon
10-06-2010, 03:25 PM
This just in: Lebron wipes his *** after taking a ****

sep11ie
10-06-2010, 03:30 PM
This just in: Lebron wipes his *** after taking a ****

Front to back or back to front?

Rivera
10-06-2010, 03:35 PM
you all misunderstand horribly...as usual

but as usual, PSD reads a single quote and decides the HEAT are doomed, Lebron is a moron, etc. get over it guys.

what did u expect would happen :laugh:

Niro
10-06-2010, 03:48 PM
all the heat/lebron hate is getting ridiculous...i wonder if you would think the same way if wade/bosh/lebron were on your team. why is it a bad thing when he says he cant defer? sometimes it seems like people just look for a reason to start a negative thread abput the heat. yeah he said it and some people dont like it but it is really thread worthy? what are you expecting from him? that he goes out there and says " oh yeah ill be the third option behind cb and d.wade"

i really hope lebron will destroy teams this year so hater stfu

Chacarron
10-06-2010, 03:51 PM
Lebron just telling it how it is.

jezzyman05
10-06-2010, 04:00 PM
lebron will face the same fate of losers like mcgrady, iverson, dirk - amongst others. Good individual players who're simply not destined to be winners.

that would be great

RaiderLakersA's
10-06-2010, 04:01 PM
I think it's the right mentality.

Whether it's LeBron, Bosh, Wade or someone else on the roster that we don't yet know...even the Super Friends have to have a leader, a go-to guy, someone that is going to take the bull by the horns. Someone has to be "that guy," even on a team of superstars.

And for what it's worth, this isn't the first time that LeBron has been willing to step in and seize that role for himself. Call him cocky or whatever, but he tried doing it on the Redeem Team. It's his nature. Accept it and move on.

tangent12
10-06-2010, 04:04 PM
that would be great

LOL.. It would be fantastic.

Gibby
10-06-2010, 04:22 PM
What, poor grammar on PSD?

sorry i didnt know forums needed to be grammatically correct. why don't you idiots watch the video instead just looking for a excuse to bash lebron. oh im sorry that would require common sense.

WeBallin
10-06-2010, 04:31 PM

Because he wanted us to make sure we listened to him durrin his hour special now, since we realize nothin but dumb shyt comes out his mouth its entertainment jus like he though the Big Decision was entertainment

SouthSideRookie
10-06-2010, 04:34 PM
all the heat/lebron hate is getting ridiculous...i wonder if you would think the same way if wade/bosh/lebron were on your team. why is it a bad thing when he says he cant defer? sometimes it seems like people just look for a reason to start a negative thread abput the heat. yeah he said it and some people dont like it but it is really thread worthy? what are you expecting from him? that he goes out there and says " oh yeah ill be the third option behind cb and d.wade"

i really hope lebron will destroy teams this year so hater stfu

A "Warriors fan?" saying this :facepalm:

sorry i didnt know forums needed to be grammatically correct. why don't you idiots watch the video instead just looking for a excuse to bash lebron. oh im sorry that would require common sense.

Have you been hiding under a rock somewhere, where the hell have you been?

I would figure you had enough common sense to have realized by now that Lebron is an idiot.:facepalm:

Gibby
10-06-2010, 04:46 PM

I would figure you had enough common sense to have realized by now that Lebron is an idiot.:facepalm:

really this thread is idotic. one reporter take something out of context and rest of you guys use it as an excuse to bash him. explain how lebron is idiotic for that.

Heater4life
10-06-2010, 04:51 PM

Not when those words are taken out of context. They asked him if with Wade out of the game, he felt more comfortable since he was playing a similar role as he did in Cleveland. He responded by stating he is there to get guys open looks and whom ever has them will receive the ball and if he has open looks and thats what defenses give him, he will not defer, he is not one to defer.

My interpretation as i heard the response before quoted: Ill take it to any team and have teams pick there poison, im not backing down. Not; im selfish i dont want to share the ball.

Gibby
10-06-2010, 04:57 PM
Not when those words are taken out of context. They asked him if with Wade out of the game, he felt more comfortable since he was playing a similar role as he did in Cleveland. He responded by stating he is there to get guys open looks and whom ever has them will receive the ball and if he has open looks and thats what defenses give him, he will not defer, he is not one to defer.

My interpretation as i heard the response before quoted: Ill take it to any team and have teams pick there poison, im not backing down. Not; im selfish i dont want to share the ball.

its pointless dude, no one is going learn.

kArSoN RyDaH
10-06-2010, 04:59 PM
these lebron hate threads are becoming kind of ridiculous.

the guy moved to miami. yes, he ran to the best situation to win championships alongside 2 top players in the nba. its over.

time for people to move on and just let it be.

jmtapia
10-06-2010, 05:11 PM
LBJ will do his thing. He will get open shots for his teammates. Play great defense and take over when there is a need to do so.

Why in hell would the best player in the world defer?? His job is to win games and with his talent and the talent around him he could anchor this team to many victories.

smith&wesson
10-06-2010, 05:11 PM
you can't teach stupid, he developed that on his own.

lol true.

Niro
10-06-2010, 05:26 PM

dude lets be realistic here warriors wont make it to the finals and play the heat only twice this year so i could care less how they do...

sooo you dont have favorite players outside of your own team huh??:o

NBAfan47
10-06-2010, 05:31 PM
First of all, I am a regular reader of PSD. Love reading all the rumors and discussions here but never had a feel to open my own account. However, I had to create an account for what I have been seeing here on PSD as of late.

Folks, we get it that Miami Heat is the most hated team in nba or in any sports in this country. And LeBron James is the most hated athlete now regardless of deservedly or not. It's absolutely dumb that almost 50% of the threads are Heat related here on NBA forum. Now here's the reason I created this account for. MODs are supposed to be taking care of this site by trying to keep it as clean as possible. Lately, any thread that's related to something positive about the Heat got moved to Heat forum in minutes and rightfully so I guess. At least I agree with the MODs when they say these are absolutely Heat related threads and they don't belong to NBA forum. Now, the irony is two of the MODs here created two threads here on NBA forum that are basically Heat bashing threads. I have seen these kinds of threads (ofcourse the positive ones) got moved to Heat forums before. Please, tell me how LeBron James' press conference story does belong here when he talks about Miami Heat? Or how Wade's injury by itself belong here on NBA forum? I guarantee if Heat loses it's first game in the preseason there will a another thread by a MOD (and there will be many by haters as usual but that's another topic), but hey go and make threads on Lakers loss or Bulls loss (which are just examples here), they will be closed automatically. I mean MODs are aggravating the sensitive issues for absolutely NO reason but to initiate a fight. So are these threads still open because they are made by the MODs (or should I baiters)? This is scary to think that MODs can't control their emotions now-a-days and how would control others?

Now if this post gets deleted by any MOD then they would just prove my point because I have not said a single word that's irrelevant. Now, I know for sure that someone like hawkeye, who is also a MOD, would absolutely agree with what I said but he just might not express it.

edit: I posted this on the other thread too just so MODs take a notice on how they are getting ridiculously emotional.

ManRam
10-06-2010, 05:58 PM
I have been contemplating coming back and posting a little bit more regularly, but reading all the mindless and senseless hate really isn't making it an easy decision.

Another statement that really is as harmless as a fly...unless you are incredibly jealous/scared of or just hate that fly.

kArSoN RyDaH
10-06-2010, 06:02 PM
I have been contemplating coming back and posting a little bit more regularly, but reading all the mindless and senseless hate really isn't making it an easy decision.

Another statement that really is as harmless as a fly...unless you are incredibly jealous/scared of or just hate that fly.

thats PSD for ya.

fortunately there are plenty of posters who engage in valid and interesting discussions on a daily basis. that is whats keeping me here.

despite all of the "mindless and senseless hate". :p

bigsams50
10-06-2010, 06:23 PM

This. Lebron is literally criticized for everything he does. Its starting to get ridiculous.

BTW, i wonder if the OP would've had a problem if Bron signed with Chicago.

JordansBulls
10-06-2010, 06:39 PM
This. Lebron is literally criticized for everything he does. Its starting to get ridiculous.

BTW, i wonder if the OP would've had a problem if Bron signed with Chicago.

The thread is based on an article from a reputable site and it is based on something he himself said, not someone else's opinion on him. Not sure what more you expect.

Geargo Wallace
10-06-2010, 06:45 PM
The thread is based on an article from a reputable site and it is based on something he himself said, not someone else's opinion on him. Not sure what more you expect.

He's still taken WAY out of context. The fact that this thread is still open is ridiculous.

DreamShaker
10-06-2010, 06:48 PM

I dunno if he's quite as good as Bird was on the passing front. But he's close.

As far as all this goes...by defer I think of just standing around and letting somebody else take over. He wants his hands in the cookie jar. He wants to make the decision (pun intended). It's not all about scoring but, in my opinion, it's about having the ball in his hands to be the playmaker. He should switch it up some though. He has one of the best playmakers in the NBA on the other side of the wing...the way he should be effective on the days Wade has a better feel that him...get in the post! He should play in the post more so Wade can be the lead guard. Lebron, with his size, would be a nightmare in the post if he wanted to be. Imagine him on one side and Bosh on the other side with Wade cutting to the basket and Miller and House on the wings...yikes!

lakers4sho
10-06-2010, 06:52 PM
He already deferred to Delonte West, he doesn't want to make the same mistake again :shrug: