PDA

View Full Version : Wade Suffers Hamstring Injury

IndiansFan337
10-06-2010, 12:18 AM
Dwyane Wade exits with hurt hamstring

MIAMI -- Dwyane Wade's preseason debut ended quickly with an injured right hamstring, and it could be a couple weeks before he's back running with the Miami Heat.

Wade left Miami's exhibition opener against the Detroit Pistons on Tuesday night just 3 minutes, 17 seconds into the contest, headed to the locker room and did not return. He watched the game while getting treatment, as new teammates LeBron James and Chris Bosh carried the Heat to a 105-89 victory.

The Heat are ready to roll, and so are we. Coming in October: The Heat Index, a special section tracking all the team's moves in MIA.

"I just felt it pull," Wade said. "I knew automatically it was a pulled hamstring. It was a little sore coming into the game the last couple days of practice and stuff, so I tried to do everything to make it go away. But it happens."

Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said Wade would be re-evaluated in about a week. Wade suggested it might take as many as two weeks to get completely over the problem.
ESPN.com link (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5653152)

Feel free to discuss this injury and the team's first preseason game, but stay on topic and do not force this thread to be closed and ultimately trashed.

DerekRE_3
10-06-2010, 12:19 AM
Fresh start for this eh?

ShaqShoes
10-06-2010, 12:19 AM
He'll live.

J$mo0th_3o5
10-06-2010, 12:20 AM
He's fine.

davids22
10-06-2010, 12:21 AM
He'll be fine, if anything he'll miss 2 weeks of pre-season. He'll just need Lebron to handle more of the scoring the first few games back while he gets into the swing of things. But it IS d-wade. He'll be fine.

still1ballin
10-06-2010, 12:21 AM
Whoa

Chacarron
10-06-2010, 12:24 AM
It's just a hamstring?!? All the commotion in the NBA forum for just a hamstring injury.

marlinsfan24
10-06-2010, 12:27 AM
Wade was going to take time off during the pre-season to deal with his custody battle anyways. Big deal.

jimbobjarree
10-06-2010, 12:27 AM
ohhhhh noezzzzzz

Hoopsadvocate
10-06-2010, 12:29 AM
It's just a hamstring?!? All the commotion in the NBA forum for just a hamstring injury.

Im telling you man its cause people love hateing on us and starting needless drama when something is brought up about us. We dont make this stuff up.

Many people said countless times in L trains thread it is not a serious injury its a little worse than a cramp. He just needs to rest it and ease back into it i hardly would call it an injury.

Heck if this was last year he would play the next game with it and he has actually but since its preseason still it makes no sense in forcing to play. even if it wasnt preseason i doubt hed play just because he doesnt need to anymore he has help.

BUt since were under the microscope people are jumping on the slightest news to our big 3 and blowing it up its pathetic.

beasted86
10-06-2010, 12:30 AM
You know what's kind of cool... people who aren't Heat fans complain that there are too many Heat threads, and people who aren't Heat fans complain there aren't enough Heat threads.

What? :confused:

NYK_kidd77
10-06-2010, 12:32 AM
Hmmm

Hoopsadvocate
10-06-2010, 12:34 AM
You know what's kind of cool... people who aren't Heat fans complain that there are too many Heat threads, and people who aren't Heat fans complain there aren't enough Heat threads.

You know whats also kind of cool? some of the same people who complain that the heats getting to much attention and coverage on ESPN and in the media and such are the same ones who start needless threads about the HEAT on PSD (hence giving them more attention).

Kashmir13579
10-06-2010, 12:38 AM
You know whats also kind of cool? some of the same people who complain that the heats getting to much attention and coverage on ESPN and in the media and such are the same ones who start needless threads about the HEAT on PSD (hence giving them more attention).

yea bro, i totally think thats cool. :rock:

marlinsfan24
10-06-2010, 12:41 AM
Why are Chris Bosh and Lebron James tagged in this thread?

LeBitteNoir
10-06-2010, 12:42 AM
The MIAMI HEAT are DONE. D-O-N-E.

mynameismo
10-06-2010, 12:42 AM
He'll be fine.

TrueFan420
10-06-2010, 12:43 AM
people all the **** going on in the thread had nothing to do with the heat yes its stared over wades hammy but it was because all of them got closed or moved to closed threads or just plain disappeared. And a hammy is no joke yes it could be mild but hammys can also cause a lot of problems so the news its self was nba forum worthy. it was more so complaints that the mods were over stepping their "authority."

With all that being said im sure wade will be fine as long as he doesnt push it and rests.

beasted86
10-06-2010, 12:46 AM
people all the sh1t going on in the thread had nothing to do with the heat yes its stared over wades hammy but it was because all of them got closed or moved to closed threads or just plain disappeared. And a hammy is no joke yes it could be mild but hammys can also cause a lot of problems so the news its self was nba forum worthy. it was more so complaints that the mods were over stepping their "authority."

With all that being said im sure wade will be fine as long as he doesnt push it and rests.

To be completely honest the concept of the thread should exist, but not "those" threads.

When a random clown starts a thread "Wade got injured in 3 minutes, how will this affect Miami?" with no link, no details, no information whatsover, the thread honestly shouldn't even be locked, it should flat out be deleted.

Three different posters did this 3 or more times with the EXACT same format. You'd almost think they were duplicate accounts. Not even 1 tried to get a link in there or break any actual news.

TrueFan420
10-06-2010, 12:52 AM
To be completely honest the concept of the thread should exist, but not "those" threads.

When a random clown starts a thread "Wade got injured in 3 minutes, how will this affect Miami?" with no link, no details, no information whatsover, the thread honestly shouldn't even be locked, it should flat out be deleted.

Three different posters did this 3 or more times with the EXACT same format. You'd almost think they were duplicate accounts. Not even 1 tried to get a link in there or break any actual news.

to be fair i didnt see the first thread but the rest had vaild points and i know one had a link for sure it was just lost in the commotion

beasted86
10-06-2010, 01:01 AM
to be fair i didnt see the first thread but the rest had vaild points and i know one had a link for sure it was just lost in the commotion

Well I opened at least 4 threads on the topic (excluding deleted thread complaint versions), and this is the first I recall seeing a link or quote in.

SouthSideRookie
10-06-2010, 01:03 AM
Hopefully he'll be fine and this won't linger.

Hoopsadvocate
10-06-2010, 01:04 AM

:eyebrow:

I saw 3 from the same guy and in his last thread he even asked for a link on wades update. That tells me he himself didnt even know what was going on he just heard Wade got hurt and thought "Hey lets start a thread without any information on it at all but i dont care all i wanna do is make trouble" knowing very well people would come out of everywhere saying stupid things like "there done" "hahah injury prone wade" "lebron wont be able to do it without wade" or some other nonsense when in reality it was a tweaked hamstring.

A minor injury that wade played through last year along with lower back inury and other things but now that were under a microscope people will look to make a big deal out of the smallest thing.

IDB Josh M
10-06-2010, 01:06 AM
He'll be fine.

TheHoopsProphet
10-06-2010, 01:09 AM
That my friends is the definition of foreshadowing.

TrueFan420
10-06-2010, 01:15 AM
I get why your defensive your a heat fan and everyone has been talkin sh1t because they dont like the quote un quote big 3 (and i say that only because im not a fan of bosh i think he b1tches to much; dont care that they all teamed up its their prerogative).

:eyebrow:

I saw 3 from the same guy and in his last thread he even asked for a link on wades update. That tells me he himself didnt even know what was going on he just heard Wade got hurt and thought "Hey lets start a thread without any information on it at all but i dont care all i wanna do is make trouble" knowing very well people would come out of everywhere saying stupid things like "there done" "hahah injury prone wade" "lebron wont be able to do it without wade" or some other nonsense when in reality it was a tweaked hamstring.

A minor injury that wade played through last year along with lower back inury and other things but now that were under a microscope people will look to make a big deal out of the smallest thing.

Well if its a recurring injury then maybe its more serious than your giving it credit. While i agree most likely its nothing it could lead to problems if it keeps happening. Also there was a link in one because thats why I knew it was a hammy injury because i have not watched the game and all the threads were about how the thread was being closed. It could have been in the thread that got removed from the cite because the cite was flooded with threads mad about the mods.

TrueFan420
10-06-2010, 01:16 AM
Well I opened at least 4 threads on the topic (excluding deleted thread complaint versions), and this is the first I recall seeing a link or quote in.

The deleted one had a quote, not a link. However, it was lost in the commotion.

Hoopsadvocate
10-06-2010, 01:16 AM
That my friends is the definition of foreshadowing.

No, foreshadowing provides hints or clues toward something that will happen in the future.

Wade finishing the game and saying he felt some discomfort in his leg would be foreshadowing towards a future injury.

You cant foreshadow something thats already happened. ((that is just repetition))

AKA Getting the actual injury isnt foreshadowing as the injury already happened.

Broadwayjoe NY
10-06-2010, 01:17 AM

Im telling you man its cause people love hateing on us and starting needless drama when something is brought up about us. We dont make this stuff up.

Many people said countless times in L trains thread it is not a serious injury its a little worse than a cramp. He just needs to rest it and ease back into it i hardly would call it an injury.

Heck if this was last year he would play the next game with it and he has actually but since its preseason still it makes no sense in forcing to play. even if it wasnt preseason i doubt hed play just because he doesnt need to anymore he has help.

BUt since were under the microscope people are jumping on the slightest news to our big 3 and blowing it up its pathetic.

You can't have your cake and eat it too. You have three of the best basketball players in the entire world, not to mention one of the most hyped offseasons ever. Thus, you get more media attention...I think it's a pretty fair trade off, no?? Or would you rather lose LBJ and Bosh and not be talked about as much??

It is a pretty serious topic, because hamstrings are lingering issues that are terrible for someone who relies on his explosion and legs as a big part of his game.

As a miami fan, possible dolphins fan?? Not sure if you have noticed the multitude of "Revis pulls his hammy" threads that have been going around this board as of late. But these things are notorious for lingering.

Lucky for wade, it's during the preseason, but if he misses the next couple weeks, he won't be allowed to do much more than receive treatment and maybe work on his shot. How will this affect the potential chemistry of his team, not getting to practice with all new members?? Will this cause the team to start off a bit slower than they anticipated?? Will this cause Lebron to take over as the go to guy and possibly win over teammates as it being his team??

These are all legit issues, I'm not saying any of them are going to happen, but they are things that can be discussed civilly and argued without feeling it's a personal slight.

Hoopsadvocate
10-06-2010, 01:20 AM
I get why your defensive your a heat fan and everyone has been talkin sh1t because they dont like the quote un quote big 3 (and i say that only because im not a fan of bosh i think he b1tches to much; dont care that they all teamed up its their prerogative).

Well if its a recurring injury then maybe its more serious than your giving it credit. While i agree most likely its nothing it could lead to problems if it keeps happening. Also there was a link in one because thats why I knew it was a hammy injury because i have not watched the game and all the threads were about how the thread was being closed. It could have been in the thread that got removed from the cite because the cite was flooded with threads mad about the mods.

Hamstring injuries are common injuries in any fast paced sport it wasnt lingering from last year (as it wasnt reported when i read the summary on their physical going into training camp) And oh your right they did get off topic though i doubt the authors point was to talk about the actual injury since it was very minor it was more to start something out of nothing and then turned into a blaming the mods thread.

Mplsman
Tough break for wade.

Broadwayjoe NY
No, foreshadowing provides hints or clues toward something that will happen in the future.

Wade finishing the game and saying he felt some discomfort in his leg would be foreshadowing towards a future injury.

You cant foreshadow something thats already happened. ((that is just repetition))

AKA Getting the actual injury isnt foreshadowing as the injury already happened.

Actually, a slight pull can foreshadow a tear...maybe a grade I, II or III. The pull is letting us know his hamstring is now tighter and more at risk for tearing...that is why this is an important topic. My Jets' Revis has been out for the last couple weeks, because it's imperative for the player to have his hamstring at 100% before he even begins to test it, because these things are annoyingly lingering. And this is football, where injuries are recovered at record pace and missing games are more precious than in any other sports.

Hoopsadvocate
10-06-2010, 01:26 AM
You can't have your cake and eat it too. You have three of the best basketball players in the entire world, not to mention one of the most hyped offseasons ever. Thus, you get more media attention...I think it's a pretty fair trade off, no?? Or would you rather lose LBJ and Bosh and not be talked about as much??

It is a pretty serious topic, because hamstrings are lingering issues that are terrible for someone who relies on his explosion and legs as a big part of his game.

As a miami fan, possible dolphins fan?? Not sure if you have noticed the multitude of "Revis pulls his hammy" threads that have been going around this board as of late. But these things are notorious for lingering.

Lucky for wade, it's during the preseason, but if he misses the next couple weeks, he won't be allowed to do much more than receive treatment and maybe work on his shot. How will this affect the potential chemistry of his team, not getting to practice with all new members?? Will this cause the team to start off a bit slower than they anticipated?? Will this cause Lebron to take over as the go to guy and possibly win over teammates as it being his team??

These are all legit issues, I'm not saying any of them are going to happen, but they are things that can be discussed civilly and argued without feeling it's a personal slight.

Oh im with u there man im just saying the haters reasons arent valid.

Your right hamstrings are serious but the points is its not a serious injury to a hamstring. Your brain is pretty serious organ too but just because Wade has a migraine does that mean it deserves a thread? WHen u know the outcomes of the posts? The normal people will say who cares the haters will blow it up and all of a sudden say stupid things to blow it up. So why keep it around?

THis thread itself proves it when we dropped the hype and drama and let people discuss it most people who posted about the injury itself (non heat fan or heat fan) said and i quote "he'll be fine".

Thats why they closed it but people complain so much and try to start needless drama that they reopened it to pacify them.

SouljahPhil...
10-06-2010, 01:31 AM
He will be back by start of the season..

TrueFan420
10-06-2010, 01:31 AM
Hamstring injuries are common injuries in any fast paced sport it wasnt lingering from last year (as it wasnt reported when i read the summary on their physical going into training camp) And oh your right they did get off topic though i doubt the authors point was to talk about the actual injury since it was very minor it was more to start something out of nothing and then turned into a blaming the mods thread.

first off you said it was a minor injury from last year.

secondly they only got off topic because the mods came in and closed the first thread so every thread from there on out was pissed that the mods crossed the line and there for went off topic.

finally im not in a good mood so dont start the whole insecure sh1t with me. be happy your team signed 3 really good players (even if i think bosh is overrated hes still really good). people are gonna talk sh1t get over it and get use to it because its not going to change. no need to get defensive just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Hoopsadvocate
10-06-2010, 01:34 AM
Actually, a slight pull can foreshadow a tear...maybe a grade I, II or III. The pull is letting us know his hamstring is now tighter and more at risk for tearing...that is why this is an important topic. My Jets' Revis has been out for the last couple weeks, because it's imperative for the player to have his hamstring at 100% before he even begins to test it, because these things are annoyingly lingering. And this is football, where injuries are recovered at record pace and missing games are more precious than in any other sports.

A pull or strain doesnt hint or provide a clue towards a tear it just evolves into one if not treated correctly as u said. Its all symantex.

hinting or proving a clue and turning into or evolving are completely different meanings. Its just symantex. But on the potential severity if mistreated ur right it could get nasty luckly they already stated he will not practice the next few days and be reevlauted in a week and really theres not need to play in any preseason games as it doesnt matter and james and bosh proved they can handle the team fine. Wade can take as long as he wants this month.

Broadwayjoe NY
10-06-2010, 01:36 AM
Oh im with u there man im just saying the haters reasons arent valid.

Your right hamstrings are serious but the points is its not a serious injury to a hamstring. Your brain is pretty serious organ too but just because Wade has a migraine does that mean it deserves a thread? WHen u know the outcomes of the posts? The normal people will say who cares the haters will blow it up and all of a sudden say stupid things to blow it up. So why keep it around?

THis thread itself proves it when we dropped the hype and drama and let people discuss it most people who posted about the injury itself (non heat fan or heat fan) said and i quote "he'll be fine".

Thats why they closed it but people complain so much and try to start needless drama that they reopened it to pacify them.

Understandable. I for one would just enjoy all the hate while you can, because it means you're doing something right. The second your team stops getting the attention and criticism, than it's all over.

The level of talent assembled on your roster alone will allow Wade to take as much time as he needs in order to let that thing heal. The only thing that would concern me is the chemistry in the beginning of the season, should Wade not get to practice with LBJ, Bosh and the rest for the next couple weeks, seeing as how they haven't played that much together.

That having been said, if that causes them to lose an extra 1 or 2 games in the first couple weeks, I'm sure they'll be gelling come December and on.

Hoopsadvocate
10-06-2010, 01:43 AM
first off you said it was a minor injury from last year.

secondly they only got off topic because the mods came in and closed the first thread so every thread from there on out was pissed that the mods crossed the line and there for went off topic.

finally im not in a good mood so dont start the whole insecure sh1t with me. be happy your team signed 3 really good players (even if i think bosh is overrated hes still really good). people are gonna talk sh1t get over it and get use to it because its not going to change. no need to get defensive just sit back and enjoy the ride.

?? i said it was a minor injury, one of which he also had last year. If i bruise my knee last year and it heals (as it did for wade as he didnt have any health issue when he reported to camp) and then bruise it again this year its not a concurrent injury just a common one from similar activity which is why i say hamstring injuries are common in fast paced sports.

Your right thats why it got off topic but the first thread was just like someone pulling a fire alarm in an office everyone was wondering whats going acting on assuming its serious and then only to realize it wasnt a fire just some kid who decided to pull the alarm. Just as that laker fan on the first page said "it was just a hamstring" as he realizes its not a big deal. COuld it have been? sure if wade had fallen or bumped into someone or fell and then clutched his leg and we had been kept in the dark that would have been a legit thread. But was it?? No i was watching it and he grabbed it after running around after switching directions so fast then hobbled to the bench and sat for a bit. Showing signs of maybe a slight cramp. In fact it was a slight strain a little worse than a cramp.

The team is being extra cautious as not to aggrevate it as forcing these things can evolve into more lingering injuries and theres no need for many reasons.

Hoopsadvocate
10-06-2010, 01:48 AM
Understandable. I for one would just enjoy all the hate while you can, because it means you're doing something right. The second your team stops getting the attention and criticism, than it's all over.

The level of talent assembled on your roster alone will allow Wade to take as much time as he needs in order to let that thing heal. The only thing that would concern me is the chemistry in the beginning of the season, should Wade not get to practice with LBJ, Bosh and the rest for the next couple weeks, seeing as how they haven't played that much together.

That having been said, if that causes them to lose an extra 1 or 2 games in the first couple weeks, I'm sure they'll be gelling come December and on.

agreed. i wish more NYers were as level headed.

TheHoopsProphet
10-06-2010, 01:55 AM

oh you

soundjunkies2
10-06-2010, 01:58 AM
I know it's just a hamstring but they can be tricky. It could hamper him, I know Pau missed about 17 games early in the season last season because of one.

Heater4life
10-06-2010, 02:04 AM
essentially he has three weeks to heal a tweaked hammy, he'll be 100% game one.

TrueFan420
10-06-2010, 02:04 AM
]?? i said it was a minor injury, one of which he also had last year. If i bruise my knee last year and it heals (as it did for wade as he didnt have any health issue when he reported to camp) and then bruise it again this year its not a concurrent injury just a common one from similar activity which is why i say hamstring injuries are common in fast paced sports. [/B]

Im really not trying to be a dick here (i know saying that before saying a dick comment doesnt help; so ill say sorry before i start) but do you know what recurring means? what you just described is the defintion of recurring.

according to dictionary.com

–adjective
occurring or appearing again

–verb (used without object)
to occur again, as an event, experience, etc.

im not saying that hamstring injuries are not common in fast paced sports what i am saying is if it keeps happening then its a recurring injury that COULD be cause for concern.

DMasta718
10-06-2010, 02:13 AM
He'll be ready for the opening game. I'm pretty sure it's not that serious. Even if the injury keeps him out a game or two, Lebron and Bosh are still there to carry the team.

Hoopsadvocate
10-06-2010, 02:30 AM
Im really not trying to be a dick here (i know saying that before saying a dick comment doesnt help; so ill say sorry before i start) but do you know what recurring means? what you just described is the defintion of recurring.

according to dictionary.com

–adjective
occurring or appearing again

–verb (used without object)
to occur again, as an event, experience, etc.

im not saying that hamstring injuries are not common in fast paced sports what i am saying is if it keeps happening then its a recurring injury that COULD be cause for concern.

I know ur not trying to be i appreciate it though. Its recurring if it keeps happening but its also subjective. it could or could not be the same hamstring and if he was cleared of any hamstring injuries and had none during the summer it isnt the same one its therefor a brand new one.

TrueFan420
10-06-2010, 02:44 AM
I know ur not trying to be i appreciate it though. Its recurring if it keeps happening but its also subjective. it could or could not be the same hamstring and if he was cleared of any hamstring injuries and had none during the summer it isnt the same one its therefor a brand new one.

If its a different hamstring then yes it is not recurring however nothing about this is subjective. Either its not the same hamstring and its just an injury or it is the same hamstring and its reccuring whether or not he was cleared over the summer.

Lets say it was the same hamstring because if not then this whole thing would be moot. If he had a hamstring injury last year then over the summer he was cleared 100% health. He then goes out tonight and hurts that same hamstring. While its a new injury because its an injury to a previously injured area it becomes a recurring injury.

Antipod
10-06-2010, 03:19 AM
The Dynasty is crumbling? :D

HabsFan87
10-06-2010, 03:44 AM
1 down 2 to go, great karma and i hope to see them crumble and fumble. all these heat jumpers still seem to forget how much better the celtics are gonna be. glad to see this happen!

mohye
10-06-2010, 04:06 AM
Its DWade...hes good for missing 15-20 games this year...hes bound to get hurt with his style of game...just watch

Sly Guy
10-06-2010, 09:35 AM
hamstrings can be tricky ones to heal. Hopefully he'll be back to full strength soon. I don't want heat fans to use wade's nagging injury as an excuse when they don't win the championship this year.

daleja424
10-06-2010, 09:49 AM
It is a very minor tweak of the hammy. They will reevaluate in one week, Wade expects to be back in 2... not a big deal. Wade already knows a lot of the offense and defense, so this isnt major news.

j-mart
10-06-2010, 10:49 AM
"You just have to treat it delicately," Bosh said, "and make sure you respect it."

That's how Bosh treats all of his injuries...no wonder he never plays a complete season.

king4day
10-06-2010, 11:13 AM
I didn't think this was thread worthy but knew one (or 2 now) would be created.
If it was serious then I can understand. Jerebko's looked more serious and is more newsworthy than Wade's.

oak2455
10-06-2010, 11:16 AM
I know its preseason and this is off subject but there was a lot of empty seats in Miami...any other major sports town that place is packed, sad:(

Baller1
10-06-2010, 12:03 PM
I hope this isn't too serious.

Gators123
10-06-2010, 12:06 PM
I didn't think this was thread worthy but knew one (or 2 now) would be created.
If it was serious then I can understand. Jerebko's looked more serious and is more newsworthy than Wade's.

:sigh: Jerebko will be out anywhere from 3 to 5 months

RCarlson85
10-06-2010, 12:14 PM
It's not that big of a deal. He'll be fine for the regular season. He would probably play sooner than a week or two if it were the regular season, but since it's only the preseason, what's the point.

ClayMatthews
10-06-2010, 12:34 PM
Now i dont like seeing teams players go down to injuries but if wade lebron and/or bosh got hurt this year it would be over for the heat.

Hoopsadvocate
10-06-2010, 12:40 PM
I know its preseason and this is off subject but there was a lot of empty seats in Miami...any other major sports town that place is packed, sad:(

it wasnt sold out but it was near capacity crowd espn even said it. the seats u saw that were empty were like some $1k seats who would waste that money on a preseason game?

Hoopsadvocate
10-06-2010, 12:41 PM
:sigh: Jerebko will be out anywhere from 3 to 5 months

i hope he gets better the fall looked nasty. Sad he actually deserves a thread but instead we get one over a tweaked hamstring that many people wouldnt have given a crap about last year.

jiggin
10-06-2010, 12:42 PM
best article about this type of injury:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/shaq-misses-entire-second-half-with-pulled-pork-sa,2895/

spreadeagle
10-06-2010, 01:13 PM
it wasnt sold out but it was near capacity crowd espn even said it. the seats u saw that were empty were like some $1k seats who would waste that money on a preseason game?

RICK ROSS WAS THERE! BAWSSSSSSSS. But ya lot of ppl left early,was a bad look considering all the hype even if it was only preseason.

Pornstar86
10-06-2010, 04:44 PM
people left early cuz the heat were up by 20 most of the game, wade was out, it was a preseason game, and there is plenty of other **** to do in miami...you do the math

Southsideheat
10-06-2010, 04:46 PM
Hypothetically speaking, with Wade out any extensive amount of time, the Heat are basically 2009-2010 Cleveland Cavaliers right?

Rivera
10-06-2010, 04:48 PM
please close this thread.....it is only fair

i made a thread abt this WHEN it happened and it got closed

then abt 5 more threads were created that were closed

so far is far mods.....close this thread

if u dont im callin the mods racisit against puerto ricans ! :speechless:

Jonathan2323
10-06-2010, 04:51 PM
Hypothetically speaking, with Wade out any extensive amount of time, the Heat are basically 2009-2010 Cleveland Cavaliers right?

The Heat are still better, which is scary.

Southsideheat
10-06-2010, 04:56 PM
The Heat are still better, which is scary.

scary that they're better than a second round exit team? Don't really think they're better anyway but okay.

blue bleeder09
10-06-2010, 05:08 PM

i dont know why this isnt in the heat forum if u guys didnt want others to give their 2cents ,not really news only a hammie :facepalm:

blue bleeder09
10-06-2010, 05:11 PM
please close this thread.....it is only fair

i made a thread abt this WHEN it happened and it got closed

then abt 5 more threads were created that were closed

so far is far mods.....close this thread

if u dont im callin the mods racisit against puerto ricans ! :speechless:

maybe they closed urs cuz sum1 had a thread open allready ,so calm down son :facepalm:

Broadwayjoe NY
10-06-2010, 05:13 PM

I used to do it all the time...than proceeded to walk my *** all the way down to the fancy seats, unless i got the boot ;) . Than i just did it again.

Used to do it all the time during my undergrad in Boston..got to meet Mark Cuban, Donnie Wahlberg, Pedroia and a bunch of others. It was all going swimmingly, until those ****ers got KG and Allen, than my college budget couldn't afford those tickets haha

All kidding aside, you're certainly right. You just don't see pre-season games sell out that often. The people there were probably all season ticket holders or people in their seats, as they have to buy those tickets. That's the only real price with having a great team like the heat have now; it'll be tougher and much more expensive to get tickets. And you find yourself resenting a lot of the people there, because they aren't as big a fan as you, but just have the money. I despise watching people at Yankee games sitting behind home plate, either staring at their phone, talking to someone behind them and not watching or not even ****ing in the seats for half game....end rant hah

Rivera
10-06-2010, 05:18 PM
maybe they closed urs cuz sum1 had a thread open allready ,so calm down son :facepalm:

ughh no they didnt

i made the thread AS SOON AS wade got hurt cause i was watchin the game on NBA TV and it got shut down

so if u dont know nothin keep up mouth shut instead of talkin abt somethin u know nothing abt!!

NBAfan47
10-06-2010, 05:29 PM
First of all, I am a regular reader of PSD. Love reading all the rumors and discussions here but never had a feel to open my own account. However, I had to create an account for what I have been seeing here on PSD as of late.

Folks, we get it that Miami Heat is the most hated team in nba or in any sports in this country. And LeBron James is the most hated athlete now regardless of deservedly or not. It's absolutely dumb that almost 50% of the threads are Heat related here on NBA forum. Now here's the reason I created this account for. MODs are supposed to be taking care of this site by trying to keep it as clean as possible. Lately, any thread that's related to something positive about the Heat got moved to Heat forum in minutes and rightfully so I guess. At least I agree with the MODs when they say these are absolutely Heat related threads and they don't belong to NBA forum. Now, the irony is two of the MODs here created two threads here on NBA forum that are basically Heat bashing threads. I have seen these kinds of threads (ofcourse the positive ones) got moved to Heat forums before. Please, tell me how LeBron James' press conference story does belong here when he talks about Miami Heat? Or how Wade's injury by itself belong here on NBA forum? I guarantee if Heat loses it's first game in the preseason there will a another thread by a MOD (and there will be many by haters as usual but that's another topic), but hey go and make threads on Lakers loss or Bulls loss (which are just examples here), they will be closed automatically. I mean MODs are aggravating the sensitive issues for absolutely NO reason but to initiate a fight. So are these threads still open because they are made by the MODs (or should I baiters)? This is scary to think that MODs can't control their emotions now-a-days and how would control others?

Now if this post gets deleted by any MOD then they would just prove my point because I have not said a single word that's irrelevant. Now, I know for sure that someone like hawkeye, who is also a MOD, would absolutely agree with what I said but he just might not express it.

beasted86
10-06-2010, 05:35 PM
i dont know why this isnt in the heat forum if u guys didnt want others to give their 2cents ,not really news only a hammie :facepalm:

You should have been around yesterday, at least 4 different posters started new threads about it, and some of them more than once.

blue bleeder09
10-06-2010, 05:36 PM
ughh no they didnt

i made the thread AS SOON AS wade got hurt cause i was watchin the game on NBA TV and it got shut down

so if u dont know nothin keep up mouth shut instead of talkin abt somethin u know nothing abt!!

wow , just tired to let u know thats what happens when people open several threads on the same subject ....

but sorry for giving a possible reason behind the closed thread ,and i wont keep u any longer so u can go back to ur cryn and *****ing .

and ur right im sure the MOD'S did it becuz of ur puerto rican back ground lmao

beasted86
10-06-2010, 06:13 PM
ughh no they didnt

Well if I could dig up the archives and quote exactly what you put to start the thread, I would... because it was pretty ridiculous like "Wade got injured in first 3 minutes, how will this affect the Heat and is this going to happen all season?" :rolleyes:

It wasn't a logical post trying to break actual news.

Avenged
10-06-2010, 06:28 PM
ughh no they didnt

I'm pretty sure you exaggerated in your claims while doing so..

And either way, PSD is ran in an organized matter, so when creating a thread regarding news, a source (link) is necessary.

blue bleeder09
10-06-2010, 06:57 PM
Well if I could dig up the archives and quote exactly what you put to start the thread, I would... because it was pretty ridiculous like "Wade got injured in first 3 minutes, how will this affect the Heat and is this going to happen all season?" :rolleyes:

It wasn't a logical post trying to break actual news.

:laugh:

Corey
10-06-2010, 08:48 PM
This is a topic that belongs in the Heat forum.

Sorry guys.