PDA

View Full Version : NBA would have benefit had Lebron chose at Team not name Heat, Lakers, Orlando.

ldawg
10-05-2010, 10:33 PM
NBA would have benefited had Lebron chose a Team not name Heat, Lakers, Orlando, Celtics. I know this is getting old but that is how bad this is. Sorry but I think Lebron should have had his own team with an all star Big man like Armare and even things out a bit. I know its one preseason game but Wade, Lebron and Bosh on the same team is not a good thing for the nba. Lebron and Chris played limited minutes yet they dominate Pistions with no Wade. These three players on the same team takes away from the competition in the NBA. Lakers, Heat, Orlando, Celtics thats it everyone else is just target practice. Bosh And Wade or Lebron and Bosh is a great one two punch surrounded with solid players same with Lebron and Amare and Lebron or Lebron in chicago. Wade, Lebron and Bosh will take away from each other. The game is only played with one ball and i notice the little time they played they all had the advantage over their defender and being there is only one ball they each stood there. Playing a shade under 30 min Lebron was half speed 9-18 18pts, Bosh 8-13 20pts without Wade yet they scored 105pts playing half speed. both Wade and Lebron a 30ppg players and Bosh 25ppg player. Each of these players have to scale their game back so much the game will become to easy for them. Imo Lebron to Chicago or New York made more sense.

ChI_ShIzzLe
10-05-2010, 10:40 PM
In before close. Seriously, this needs to stop now. Lets just play basketball.

Now back to 2K11 :D

daleja424
10-05-2010, 10:48 PM
wow... this has been discussed to death already. CLOSED.