PDA

View Full Version : Will Miami at Cleveland last all 4 Quarters?

shep33
09-30-2010, 11:18 PM
This is going to be an interesting game no doubt. But do any of you guys think this game my get called off in like the 2nd or 3rd quarter, from fans throwing stuff on the court, etc.?

What do you guys think... will it last all 4 quarters?

I actually think its possible, especially if Cleveland isn't playing well early on in the season... All it takes is people throwing stuff continually on the court.

OGMarkWahlberg
09-30-2010, 11:23 PM
yes...dont see any1 showin up 2 cleveland games anyways

Gators123
09-30-2010, 11:24 PM
I could see it getting called about 30 seconds before the game is over.

shep33
09-30-2010, 11:24 PM
yes...dont see any1 showin up 2 cleveland games anyways

Honestly, if there is one game where all of Cleveland will show up to, it'll be this one. If they are 0-81 and their 82 game is vs the Heat for the first return of Lebron, that game will sell out.

WolvesJagsOs
09-30-2010, 11:44 PM
lol i doubt it lasts all 4 quarters. Like you said, fans will prolly be throwing stuff on the court.

Hawkeye15
09-30-2010, 11:48 PM
what?

kjoke
09-30-2010, 11:52 PM
hey its gonna suck for us

SugeKnight
09-30-2010, 11:55 PM
if i was a diehard cavs fan i would throw **** on the court. nothing else to do except hate on lebron for a couple of seasons anyway

LeBitteNoir
09-30-2010, 11:58 PM
Throw dildos all over that shnit

Wade>You
10-01-2010, 12:15 AM
I guess this game will be telling of one fan bases ability to distinguish sports from reality. Unlike the people who think this should be Pistons-Pacers brawl, I think the Cavs fans won't do anything THAT crazy.

marlinsfan24
10-01-2010, 12:17 AM
I guess this game will be telling of one fan bases ability to distinguish sports from reality. Unlike the people who think this should be Pistons-Pacers brawl, I think the Cavs fans won't do anything THAT crazy.

This.

If the fans do react like this, it would make perfect sense to the world why Lebron left imo.

jimbobjarree
10-01-2010, 12:47 AM
whats the bet Lebron develops a lame injury and skips the game

HOP3Z
10-01-2010, 12:50 AM
It may be over right after Lebron throws up his chalk.

shep33
10-01-2010, 12:53 AM
Gonna be interesting... if its a competitive game then no, it'll just be intense. But if its a blowout with the Cavs starting the season on a cold streak, then yeah I could see stuff happening to end the game early.

It'll probably improve Lebron's image a bit if something like that happens, but I wouldn't really blame Cavs fans too much, feel really bad for them. So yeah, if there is a game this year that's going to be sold out at the Q, its going to be this one... and tickets would probably go for like double every other game.

IMO... this game has a 50/50 shot at ending before 4 quarters.

HoopsDrive
10-01-2010, 12:53 AM
Can't see it happening. When Vince comes up to TO he just gets a **** load of boos but nothing gets thrown out at him. Cavs fans may insult the hell out of LBJ but they won't throw stuff at him (or at least I hope not since that would look extremely bad for Cleveland and the NBA in general).

29$JerZ
10-01-2010, 12:55 AM
It's Cleveland fans who will watch the game to cheer their team and boo the guy who left them, these aren't savages come on now.

It's not like soccer where there are so many people in attendance that crazy stuff happens.

shep33
10-01-2010, 01:03 AM
It's Cleveland fans who will watch the game to cheer their team and boo the guy who left them, these aren't savages come on now.

It's not like soccer where there are so many people in attendance that crazy stuff happens.

You know what though, the Christmas game last year saw Laker fans throw foam fingers on the court while losing...

I don't think this is a far stretch at all. People in Cleveland are seriously hurt by what happend... LBJ played a big role in the market there, people from all over Ohio would probably come down to watch Cavs games = Hotels and restaurants filling up, increased tourism, more retail sales... didn't the Cavs organization deteriorate by like $100 mill after he left? This is big to these fans, seems almost on a personal level, so I wouldn't be surprised if people threw beer and stuff on the court, heckle the Heat at their hotel among other things

_KB24_
10-01-2010, 01:05 AM
I say Lebron doesn't even play in the game. Some injury will come up. Book it.

rever
10-01-2010, 01:32 AM
Can't see it happening. When Vince comes up to TO he just gets a **** load of boos but nothing gets thrown out at him. Cavs fans may insult the hell out of LBJ but they won't throw stuff at him (or at least I hope not since that would look extremely bad for Cleveland and the NBA in general).

you cant compare vince getting traded from TO with LBJ leaving the way he did.It is not even close to the same.