PDA

View Full Version : ESPN: Chris Paul, Carmelo Anthony Might Need To Settle On New Orleans

JordansBulls
09-30-2010, 11:34 AM
Link (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/trainingcamp10/columns/story?columnist=stein_marc&page=CP3-100929)

"As far as we're concerned, Chris is going to be here," Demps said this week. "I think Chris has been engaged, I think we have a good team here and I think Chris is going to be a big part of it. We hope he's going to be here for a long time."

The easy/fantasy solution, of course, would be for the Hornets to make David West and Marcus Thornton available with Stojakovic to try to assemble the winning multiteam trade that convinces the Nuggets -- and Anthony -- that New Orleans is Melo's most sensible destination. One source close to the situation confirmed to ESPN.com that word has indeed been transmitted from Paul to Anthony that teaming up in the Bayou might be the solution for both of them.

arkanian215
09-30-2010, 11:36 AM
Melo is married. He no longer has free will.

$KnicksAndKobe$
09-30-2010, 11:52 AM

:laugh2:

JOSKOMANG4
09-30-2010, 11:52 AM
3 way deal!

- Pacers acquire PF D.West & 2011 2nd rd pick(v/Hornets)

- Nuggets acquire SF Peja, SG M.Thornton, PF T.Hansborough, C J.Foster, & 2-2011 1st rd picks(1-Pacers, 1-Hornets)

- Hornets acquire Melo & Jr Smtih.

C: Emeka Okafor/Aaron Gray/D.Wilkins
PF: J.Smith/Pops
SF: Melo/Trevor Ariza(6th man)/Quincy Pondexter/J.Alexander
SG: JR Smith/Marco Belinelli/W.Green/DJ Strawberry
PG: Chris Paul/J.Pargo/M.Shakur

beasted86
09-30-2010, 11:53 AM
Um.... didn't I mention this like a few months back that Carmelo to New Orleans was being slept on for this summer? Hornets could send Ariza and a couple picks for Anthony. Tender a qualifying offer to Thornton, let Bellineli and the rest of the expirers walk... and they can afford it all.

PG: Paul $16.4M
SG: Thornton $1.0M (can go over cap to re-sign)
SF: Anthony $15.5M
PF: West $10M (for discussion sake his re-sign amount)
C:: Okafor $12.5M

Pondexter- $1.1M
Brackins- $1.4M

All fits in a $58M cap.

beasted86
09-30-2010, 11:54 AM
Um.... didn't I mention this like a few months back that Carmelo to New Orleans was being slept on for this summer? Hornets could send Ariza and a couple picks for Anthony. Tender a qualifying offer to Thornton, let Bellineli and the rest of the expirers walk... and they can afford it all.

Pondexter- $1.1M
Brackins- $1.4M

All fits in a $58M cap.

drew_ellis_23
09-30-2010, 12:00 PM
Cavs thought Lebron was going to stay too. Paul and Melo will be Knicks next year.

beasted86
09-30-2010, 12:05 PM
Cavs thought Lebron was going to stay too. Paul and Melo will be Knicks next year.

Chris Paul is not a free agent

AKA TheMamba
09-30-2010, 12:11 PM
you guys are forgetting ariza via trade...... 6-7million/year

Revolu7i9n
09-30-2010, 12:11 PM
^^^^ double post!

Revolu7i9n
09-30-2010, 12:12 PM
can't see this happening.. the only way i see them on the same team is if it is NY.... sadly

spreadeagle
09-30-2010, 12:20 PM
do players want to be in N.O? isnt the city still pretty messed after Katrina

ChicagoBulls24
09-30-2010, 12:24 PM
Melo's shoes on his twitter account background are black and red. Not yellow/blue/baby blue

http://twitter.com/carmeloanthony

beasted86
09-30-2010, 12:39 PM
Melo's shoes on his twitter account background are black and red. Not yellow/blue/baby blue

Hmm... dark red & black... I think he's trying to send a message.

By all accounts, Anthony - who can be a free agent after the season - has given the Nuggets a list of four teams he would prefer to go to.

Again, by all accounts, New York and Chicago are at the top of the list, although New Jersey and Miami are also included.
http://www.philly.com/dailynews/sports/20100924_Source_says_Sixers_won_t_be_a_player_in_a _Carmelo_Anthony_deal.html

ShaqShoes
09-30-2010, 12:39 PM
Oh no!

Da Knicks
09-30-2010, 12:41 PM

but when he used the restroom this morning it was blue and orange!:D

HuRRiCaNeS324
09-30-2010, 12:41 PM

OMG!!! :speechless: THAT MEANS HES GOING TO THE BULLS!!!!!!

Face it, you guys are gonna get snubbed again....

North Yorker
09-30-2010, 12:45 PM
If thats the case, they should have traded Collison for pieces Denver would want in exchange for Melo instead of just getting Ariza.

Lo Porto
09-30-2010, 12:45 PM
Melo to New Orleans would be great for the NBA. It puts an exciting duo together and it would be done the right way. It's obvious that nobody is a fan of these super teams except for the fans of that one team.

I don't see how Ariza, West, Pondexter and a pick doesn't get it done. Denver saves money, gets 2 good players, a promising wing and a 1st rounder for Melo. If Melo will sign an extension with NO, this is perfect.

da wood
09-30-2010, 12:56 PM
i think his bet bet would be to go to the bulls if the bulls didnt have to give up noah to get the job done. but if the say Lakers were to offer say ron and luke and say shannon brown that would shake up the world and throw some kind of three way trade together so den can get a first.......hum that would shake up the world right there.

Da Knicks
09-30-2010, 12:58 PM
i think his bet bet would be to go to the bulls if the bulls didnt have to give up noah to get the job done. but if the say Lakers were to offer say ron and luke and say shannon brown that would shake up the world and throw some kind of three way trade together so den can get a first.......hum that would shake up the world right there.

I think the lakers wouldnt give up that much, stern would not let it happen. I can see luke and shannon brown for Melo though, thats the kind of trade they could pull off but denver would have to give up a first round pick to get it done.;)

Khalifa21
09-30-2010, 12:58 PM

Yeah, i'm sure Artest, Walton and a 1st is a much better offer than the Knicks, Nets, Bulls and pretty much every other team interested in Melo has offered.

You'd probably have to have Billups and Nene coming to LA along with Melo to make that trade fair to be honest...

aussie
09-30-2010, 01:21 PM
as ive sed from the beginning, melo will end up in new orleans

:)
xox

ShaqShoes
09-30-2010, 01:27 PM

xox
Of course you did.

aussie
09-30-2010, 01:30 PM
i did seriously

it's ok to be jealous afterall ur franchises only good players left and the other was traded for ****** julian wright

xox

ShaqShoes
09-30-2010, 01:32 PM
i did seriously

it's ok to be jealous afterall ur franchises only good players left and the other was traded for ****** julian wright

xox
What's to be jealous of? That you called this? Called what? It didn't even happen yet.

8kobe24
09-30-2010, 01:37 PM
Hmm... dark red & black... I think he's trying to send a message.

http://www.philly.com/dailynews/sports/20100924_Source_says_Sixers_won_t_be_a_player_in_a _Carmelo_Anthony_deal.html

Yeah he wants to be a heat...he wants to be 6th man of the year right?

aussie
09-30-2010, 01:38 PM
i'm fairly sure i just sed it

jealous that new orleans is on the rise and toronto is going down down down down

xox

ShaqShoes
09-30-2010, 01:41 PM

jealous that new orleans is on the rise and toronto is going down down down down

xox
Hmmm.. talk to me when CP3 leaves and your best player is Trevor Ariza. :laugh:

BSplaya2121
09-30-2010, 01:43 PM

xox

well thats not a biased decision or anything, it he ends up playing this year for the nuggets, then its either the Knicks or Bulls, he said it himself. The hornets were not even on his list of teams he'd sign with

ShaqShoes
09-30-2010, 01:46 PM
This guys talking like Anthony already plays for the Hornets :laugh:.

king4day
09-30-2010, 01:55 PM

xox

:laugh: i love the hugs and kisses part

On topic, I can't see him agreeing to go to N.O.. This is a big market league as we've seen. There's always a few exceptions but it's clear players want to go to big cities.

Zefflin
09-30-2010, 02:15 PM
If melo goes to the heat...hahah nvm...I could see him in a bulls jersey though...

crewzmega
09-30-2010, 02:15 PM
Carmelo to the Hornets HA HA HA! What kind of ****ing team do they have over there. If I'm not mistaken Chauncy Billups is on Denver and they have a decent team. No way Melo with just Chris Paul makes the hornets a great team. Especially in the west. Melo's coming to New York *****es.

J4KOP99
09-30-2010, 02:16 PM
I can't see him going to New Orleans. I still think he goes to NY or Chicago.

Although it would be pretty cool. I don't even think NO's would have to give up West if a trade did happen. Throw Ariza and some others, along with picks and that should get it done.

Then you have a core of Paul, Anthony and West.

It looks nice but I still don't see it happening. I think 'Melo wants a big market and ultimately, that's where he will find himself.

saintdrew
09-30-2010, 02:25 PM
Carmelo to the Hornets HA HA HA! What kind of ****ing team do they have over there. If I'm not mistaken Chauncy Billups is on Denver and they have a decent team. No way Melo with just Chris Paul makes the hornets a great team. Especially in the west. Melo's coming to New York *****es.

Wow... You provide us with substantial evidence to prove to EVERYONE that Carmelo Anthony will indeed be playing for the Knicks.

If I could only sniff-out a situation like you. Those points you make are just flabbergasting.

:facepalm: You're a ruh-****.

oak2455
09-30-2010, 02:26 PM
I heard hes going to the Lakers:rolleyes:

SouthSideRookie
09-30-2010, 02:27 PM
In fairness no one believed for a second that Lebron would turn down NY for Miami. I'm not saying Carmelo would go there but think about it, who would each one of you prefer to play with, Amare, or CP3 ?

Not to mention that in the western conference you really only have the Lakers with Kobe in his prime for about 2 or 3 more years. The east, well I don't even have to say anything, we all know how tough that's going to be.

oak2455
09-30-2010, 02:28 PM
Wow... You provide us with substantial evidence to prove to EVERYONE that Carmelo Anthony will indeed be playing for the Knicks.

If I could only sniff-out a situation like you. Those points you make are just flabbergasting.

:facepalm: You're a ruh-****.

did he upset you:confused:

saintdrew
09-30-2010, 02:29 PM
I'm a big Hornets fan and as much as I would love to see him come the Crescent City I want to bring up a point to all of you:

Have you guys pondered the idea that Carmelo Anthony might just stay in Denver?

I know that would ruin everyone's wet dreams on logging on here to stir up conversations about this topic, straight from your parents basement, but you have to admire the Denver Nugget front office for trying to trade Melo in case he does pull a LeBron move.

oak2455
09-30-2010, 02:29 PM
In fairness no one believed for a second that Lebron would turn down NY for Miami. I'm not saying Carmelo would go there but think about it, who would each one of you prefer to play with, Amare, or CP3 ?

Yes because thats where LaLa wants to be in New Orleans close, but nah:D

saintdrew
09-30-2010, 02:30 PM
did he upset you:confused:

In a sense he did, actually. I'm tired of reading these misinformed posts all the time, full of non-sense with people having no idea of what they're talking about.

Does that answer your question?

DaBUU
09-30-2010, 02:31 PM
them red and black kicks will go good with the Bull logo

ShaqShoes
09-30-2010, 02:32 PM
I'm a big Hornets fan and as much as I would love to see him come the Crescent City I want to bring up a point to all of you:

Have you guys pondered the idea that Carmelo Anthony might just stay in Denver?

I know that would ruin everyone's wet dreams on logging on here to stir up conversations about this topic, straight from your parents basement, but you have to admire the Denver Nugget front office for trying to trade Melo in case he does pull a LeBron move.
You mean exactly what you're doing right now!? :laugh: The ironing is delicious.

saintdrew
09-30-2010, 02:38 PM
You mean exactly what you're doing right now!? :laugh: The ironing is delicious.

Lay off man!!! It's not a basement, it's a subterranean room!:D

smith&wesson
09-30-2010, 02:50 PM
melo to ny or chi.

every one knows it. why does every one keep doubting it.
its gonna happen. wait till you see him on cnn.

i carmelo anthony will be taking my talents to the ..... chi town or basket ball mecca.

Antipod
09-30-2010, 02:50 PM
pam pam pam ... it`s NO time now

Lo Porto
09-30-2010, 02:52 PM
Denver gets a better deal out of NO than they do from anyone else. Ariza, West, another and a 1st is a good deal.

Derick713
09-30-2010, 03:12 PM

Pondexter- $1.1M
Brackins- $1.4M

All fits in a $58M cap.

I think many people had an inkling that Melo to the Hornets could be a possibility. By the way the Hornets traded Brackins. In a few months they will be able to use Jason Smith and Willie Green. The Hornets need to keep David West out of the deal. If Anthony gets to free agency, an Eastern Conference Team will have the edge.

3 Way Deal-

Hornets Get-
Carmelo Anthony

Nuggets Get
Hornets 2011 1st Round Pick
Hornets 2012 2nd Round Pick
Hornets 2013 1st Round Pick
Peja Stojackovic
Quincy Pondexter
Marcus Thornton
Jason Smith

Chris Paul/
Trevor Ariza/Willie Green/
Carmelo Anthony/
David West/
Emeka Okafor/

It remains to be seen if the Hornets can afford to pay Melo and West at the end of the season.

NYKNYGNYY
09-30-2010, 03:15 PM
IT DOSNT MATTER WHO GIVES HIM THE BEST OFFER, hes not gonna agree to a team were he dosnt want to play, clearly the nets. I just hope he goes to ny, hell probably have to wait till after this season

BIGBREED
09-30-2010, 03:16 PM
do players want to be in N.O? isnt the city still pretty messed after Katrina

YOU and I HAVE HAD A FEW DISAGREEMENTS UPON HERE but Dude, you're just ignorant!
{has excess to the enternet and he's still clueless}:facepalm:

jp611
09-30-2010, 03:25 PM
after the signing of scalabrine in chicago he decided theres too much star power in chicago to turn it down... he wants to play with scal

Badluck33
09-30-2010, 03:39 PM
after the signing of scalabrine in chicago he decided theres too much star power in chicago to turn it down... he wants to play with scal

Big Red will be the savior to the Bulls franchise.

THE MTL
09-30-2010, 03:44 PM
Melo DOES NOT want to play for New Orleans. I dont know the guy but i'm very confident he doesnt wanna go there. And I doubt that CP3 wants to be there. I think CP3 is just playing the media to put New Orleans in a better condition.

ShaqShoes
09-30-2010, 03:46 PM
YOU and I HAVE HAD A FEW DISAGREEMENTS UPON HERE but Dude, you're just ignorant!
{has excess to the enternet and he's still clueless}:facepalm:
Has excess to the enternet?

saintdrew
09-30-2010, 04:53 PM
Melo DOES NOT want to play for New Orleans. I dont know the guy but i'm very confident he doesnt wanna go there. And I doubt that CP3 wants to be there. I think CP3 is just playing the media to put New Orleans in a better condition.

^ There it is.... He said it. Did you read that MTL is "very confident?" That must mean it's true. Oh and he also "doubts" Chris Paul wants to play there. I told you guys to quit listening to all of these beat writers who cover NBA teams and start reading what these guys on ProSportsDaily forums are telling you with their thoughts.

Well boys, we can pack up and move on... This guy has everyone covered from head to toe with evidence. I'm "very confident" he does.

Mudvayne91
09-30-2010, 05:00 PM
I want high draft picks dammnit.

samevans7
09-30-2010, 05:18 PM

Does he not want to play in Chicago, or Dallas, or any city not named New York?

keep me informed man; u got the good sources i can tell :facepalm:

unless you know carmelo personally, or you are melo, u dont know where he wants to play and where he doesnt want to play

godolphins
09-30-2010, 05:53 PM

This crap is starting to get annoying, why do you knicks fan think that the best players will sign with your team? The last three years it was Lebron and/or Wade and now is Carmelo and/or Paul. Who is it going to be next when your team ends up getting none? John Wall in 4 or 5 years? :facepalm:

joeyc77
09-30-2010, 06:15 PM
I've though all along that Melo would go to one of the non so called "frontrunners' in the race for his services. The teams that are either on Melo's wishlist or are assumed to be just do not match with the Nuggets who are not just going to give Melo away.

NY-would be the clear favorite if Melo was a FA, but that doesn't happen until the end of this season...maybe. Otherwise, they simply dont have the assets to deal with the Nuggets.

Chi-have assets they don't want to deal (Noah), and the ones they are willing to deal, the Nuggets don't want (Deng)...therefore we get these crazy three team deal in which the third team gets abused in order for the Bulls to get Melo.

Orl- never really discussed as a serious candidate because of their financial problems.

So if Melo is going to be dealt prior to the start of the season, one of two things has to happen. Either Melo caves and signs an extension with team not on his original wishlist: NJ (possibly on his wishlist but who knows), GS, Philly, NO, LAC, Hou or some other team not named in rumors yet...OR one of those teams cave and trade for Melo without an extension and hope to convince him to sign before the trade deadline. If he's traded at the deadline, I would make Chicago the frontrunner, if their season goes as planned. With the Knicks becoming the fav if he reaches free agency but I don't see either trading for him before teh season starts.

netsgiantsyanks
09-30-2010, 06:20 PM
This crap is starting to get annoying, why do you knicks fan think that the best players will sign with your team? The last three years it was Lebron and/or Wade and now is Carmelo and/or Paul. Who is it going to be next when your team ends up getting none? John Wall in 4 or 5 years? :facepalm:

austin rivers and harrison barnes in 8-9 years, MF Doom in 11 years, The Powerpuff Girls trio in 15 years, and magilla gorilla in 20 years.

sep11ie
09-30-2010, 06:22 PM
Sep11ie of PSD: "ESPN sucks."

Slimsim
09-30-2010, 06:30 PM

Durant *****

12loser12
09-30-2010, 06:46 PM
Say for arguments sake that Melo sticks to his guns and won't sign an extension with anyone outside of Chi and NY.

Do you think if Denver does not look like a serious contender at trade deadline they would consider some of these crappier (Chi or NY) packages for Melo? It surely won't be fair but it might be a subpar package or nothing. Also I think one of Denver's hangups in the NJ deal was the extra 10-12 mil (after luxury) they'd have to take on, which may not be present in a trade deadline deal with Chi or NY.

oak2455
09-30-2010, 06:51 PM
wow read through all these pages and there's shiiit.......this article is pure speculation like everything else holy hell this is pretty funny stuff.....time to nap:D

godolphins
09-30-2010, 06:59 PM
Durant *****

Durant will never live OKC :facepalm: just keep dreaming

godolphins
09-30-2010, 07:00 PM
austin rivers and harrison barnes in 8-9 years, MF Doom in 11 years, The Powerpuff Girls trio in 15 years, and magilla gorilla in 20 years.

:laugh:

SouthSideRookie
09-30-2010, 07:00 PM

Im sure Melo would not be opposed to playing with CP3, problem is that mrs (I think im Sarah Jessica Parker) wants a big market :facepalm:

oak2455
09-30-2010, 07:36 PM
Durant will never live OKC :facepalm: just keep dreaming

never live?? JK I agree hes not going anywhere:D

Kashmir13579
09-30-2010, 07:49 PM

yea right. melo maybe but chris paul isnt a FA until 2012

Khalifa21
09-30-2010, 07:58 PM
Aren't the Hornets trying to cut salary? Why give up an expiring, some nice young talent and draft picks for a year rental?

If CP3 and Melo do ever play together in will be in the Big Apple (i'm not one of those delusional Knicks fans that's guaranteeing it though, just a huge pipe dream).

aussie
09-30-2010, 11:10 PM
i cant see him going to any team in the east, if melo wants to win his not gonna join a bad team in new york or new jersey, with CP3 and melo in NO the only real competitors in the west are LA and OKC which i reckon they would beat them.

xox

ShaqShoes
09-30-2010, 11:24 PM
i cant see him going to any team in the east, if melo wants to win his not gonna join a bad team in new york or new jersey, with CP3 and melo in NO the only real competitors in the west are LA and OKC which i reckon they would beat them.

xox
What's with the xox are you coming on to us?

saintdrew
10-01-2010, 03:13 AM
I don't understand why people think these players should have some sort of "obligation" to come play for the Knicks. What have they done in the past 10 years?

JordansBulls
10-01-2010, 08:58 AM
I don't see what the Hornets can offer that would appeal to Denver.

dominater6192
10-01-2010, 09:37 AM

Yea and Melo going to NY really makes them a great team.....

mamba24
10-01-2010, 09:56 AM

good point... i have actually seen kobe's shoe in stores in red and black... i think kobe is going to the bulls too... very logical...

oak2455
10-01-2010, 11:29 AM
I don't understand why people think these players should have some sort of "obligation" to come play for the Knicks. What have they done in the past 10 years?

This from a Saints fan, come on with all the hate....... I was always told people from New Orleans were the nicest people:confused:

oak2455
10-01-2010, 11:31 AM
Yea and Melo going to NY really makes them a great team.....

a lot better than the Hornets:eyebrow:

sep11ie
10-01-2010, 12:12 PM
This from a Saints fan, come on with all the hate....... I was always told people from New Orleans were the nicest people:confused:

Umm, Saint's have done something pretty recently...

I don't understand the "So and so" is going to Knicks for sure argument either. Tuuurrrible move after turrrrible move have set this franchice back pretty far. Right when they start to right their wrongs, they turn around around and max out Amare. Now they are talking about trading more young/up and coming talent in Randolph, Gallo, and Chandelor for another max player. They just seem to think you have to go for the big name instead of drafting smart, developing team chemistry, developing from within.

footballer2369
10-01-2010, 12:24 PM
Yeah he wants to be a heat...he wants to be 6th man of the year right?

Lebron
Wade
Melo
Bosh
Z

:drool:

oak2455
10-01-2010, 12:58 PM
Umm, Saint's have done something pretty recently...

I don't understand the "So and so" is going to Knicks for sure argument either. Tuuurrrible move after turrrrible move have set this franchice back pretty far. Right when they start to right their wrongs, they turn around around and max out Amare. Now they are talking about trading more young/up and coming talent in Randolph, Gallo, and Chandelor for another max player. They just seem to think you have to go for the big name instead of drafting smart, developing team chemistry, developing from within.

The Saint before that were ummm not watchable, yes they won last year but before that they were one of if not the worst franchises in all sports:D Going forward the Knicks are under a new era and will not have to trade everyone your saying.....going Forward we will get Melo either via trade or FA thats my opinion....the Knicks will be fine:D

masalex1205
10-01-2010, 01:23 PM
no way Melo's wife is going to be down for living in Louisiana

JordansBulls
10-01-2010, 01:52 PM
no way Melo's wife is going to be down for living in Louisiana

Nothing wrong with living in French Quarters. It is 10 feet above sealevel.

saintdrew
10-01-2010, 02:16 PM
I don't see what the Hornets can offer that would appeal to Denver.

I would think something like offering:

Peja Stojakovic and his $15million expiring
Marcus Thornton who averaged over 14ppg as a rookie
and/or David West - Trevor Ariza.

BSplaya2121
10-01-2010, 02:27 PM
NY-would be the clear favorite if Melo was a FA, but that doesn't happen until the end of this season...maybe. Otherwise, they simply dont have the assets to deal with the Nuggets.

The Knicks do have the assets, other people just wont see them until the season starts. If Melo starts the season as a Nugget, then that should give the Knicks an advantage to trade for hiim mid-season or sign him next year.

I dont believe that Nuggets management will let him play three games or so then say "OK Carmello we are going to trade you now"

BSplaya2121
10-01-2010, 02:30 PM
I would think something like offering:

Peja Stojakovic and his $15million expiring
Marcus Thornton who averaged over 14ppg as a rookie
and/or David West - Trevor Ariza.

Its not the players that is the difference in something like that its the money. If you traded Peja and Ariza thats almost 22 mil in added salary for the Nuggets this year and if they only get rid of Melo then thats 17 mil. They would be taking on 5 mil more this year for a team that is already a few million into the luxury tax. I dont know if the Denver owner would want to pay that tax.

t2a2e9j12
10-01-2010, 02:58 PM
best idea ever elimanate all teams as they are now make eight super teams having all fans with the insight displayed on this website asinging these players to teams take rest of players in a minor league system to stay in shape for injury replacements really smart

godolphins
10-01-2010, 03:02 PM
Lebron
Wade
Melo
Bosh
Z

:drool:

That would be deadly, Melo should sign for the mid level exception :D assuming they'll still have one in the new cba.

twoearl
10-01-2010, 03:04 PM

^^^ This. Tell the New Orleans FO to start sending contract demands to LA LA.

IHeartNY
10-01-2010, 03:08 PM
If I were New Orleans, I would have done almost everything to make a core of CP3, Melo, Collison, West and Okafor possible ... there would've been worse teams out there.

Not sure what to think about the Hornets Management and FO ... don't know where they're heading.

ShaqShoes
10-01-2010, 03:09 PM
Nobody wants to play in New Orleans. That's why we all know that Paul is going to NYK. There's NO WAY he agrees to an extension in New Orleans.

NYKNYGNYY
10-01-2010, 03:20 PM
bullllll sheeeeet just lik he was in new york, new jersey, Houston .... sick of this bull stop the threads!!! lol

COOLbeans
10-01-2010, 03:45 PM
LALA is not going to the Big Easy,