PDA

View Full Version : Delonte West DID sleep with Lebron's MOM!

KnicksGuard
09-29-2010, 08:51 AM
this is real Journalism ..
http://deadspin.com/5650061/delonte-west-finally-sets-the-record-straight-about-banging-lebron-jamess-mom

D Roses Bulls
09-29-2010, 08:54 AM
"Maybe not as lurid as the initial report, but I've been surprised at how many "respectable" people firmly believe "it didn't NOT happen."

I like that quote the best because still many people dont think it happened, but almost everyone in the NBA circle knew it happen. I heard george gervin talk about it and he even said it happen. I mean guys like gervin dont talk about that kind of sensitive stuff so bluntly unless its true. I always believed it happen.

Sly Guy
09-29-2010, 09:01 AM
can anyone point me out where exactly in the link Delonte actually says "yeah, me and Mrs James' did the nasty"?

Ace33Bone
09-29-2010, 09:06 AM
I was recently talking to DeLonte when he came to visit the school that I help coach at... Me and his PA go way back and I grew up playing against DeLonte... The dude is a real good guy that has just made some bad decisions... but anyway back to the story I chatted with his PA for about 45 mins and he never admitted to DeLonte actually having sex with LeBrons mom... his only comment was that DeLonte f#%ked that money up they were clear cut favorites until he f#%ked that money up... and for those of you that have no idea of what f#%k that money up means = he messed up big time... You can take it how you take it but all I am saying is that if D West didnt do it then he should definitely have denied the allegations... all in all I wish nothin but the best for D West because like I said he's a great person with tremendous work ethics... BTW I think he will get a ring this year

Wilson
09-29-2010, 09:06 AM
These threads never go anywhere productive, and as many mods said over the summer - PSD is not a gossip site. Delonte/Mrs. James threads will continue to be closed.