PDA

View Full Version : Lakers vs Heat Position by Position !!!

jzstud4
09-28-2010, 07:35 PM
Ok the Heat are all fancy and have the big 3 but lets actually look at the teams postition by position...
I am a lakers fan so obviously i am going to root for the lakers and all that BS but look I am going to be honest and show u exactly why the Lakers are better and why the Lakers will beat the Heat in the finals OK!

PG Fisher against chalmers uhhh dub fisher is better older and more poised... but chalmers is younger and faster they might have blake guard him alot through the game but have fisher play in the curicial minutes... he is kobes go to guy and has won with kobe so many times he knows how to get it done so check goes to D FISH
SG- Kobe vs D wade is a toss up I know Kobe is the best guard in the game the most clutch playuer in the game but d wade is right there so take ur pick Id say u have to go with Kobe just because of his will and intensity to not fail he will not let his team go down in the final minutes of the game I would take kobe with the last shot over D wade! Kobe CHECK
SF LBJ against artest... well there is no doubt that lebron is the better player he is one of the best if not the best and most gifted player in the NBA but if u want ne one in the world to guard Lebron it is ARTEST he can body him up play him hard and get under his skin so that is a check for Lebron but artest has the best chance to contain LBJ check lebron
PF- Come on now who ever thinks that Bosh is better than gasol is on drugs ! gasol has shown that he might be the best big man in the NBA he is so talented with the ball can play down low and shoot it mid range i hope bosh brings his A game with the SPANIARD but bosh is also very good it might come down to who in on point in the finals but Gasol is in his prime and is kobe go to guy we would not have repeated without gasol so check to GASOL
Center- UhhH who is better bynum or haslem or ilgauskas who ever starts in the finals but bynum is ten times better than ne center on the heats roster but he has to be healthy idk if the lakers can beat the heat if bynum is not healthy i dont even care if bynum plays all season just play him in the playoffs baby if bynum does go down like a pansy u could maybe see derek caracter being the starting center for the lakers because i think he is that good but who knows lol
Bench- so then we go to the bench the heat have done an ok job filling out their roster specially with mike miller but no one on the heats bench is as good as odom and we also have barnes and blake the heat have dampier ilgauskas house anthony their not that good plus the lakers are so deep on the bench and can cover if a minor injury happens blake, brown, sasha, barnes, odom, ratliff BIG addition huge body down low that can give gasol bynum odom trio some rest ! and young rookies caracter and ebanks with good old walton haha gotta love him
Coaching- TWO WORDS ZEN MASTER
SO 4 cheks on the lakers starting lineup with the best swing defender in the NBA guarding the King and a much better bench so who wins LAKERS now i will not doubt that the Heat will probably win the next 4 championships but they will not get this one and will not beat the lakers they are primed ready and hungry for that 3 peat boy lets go it for PHIL GO LAKERS

Raidaz4Life
09-28-2010, 07:36 PM
Oh boy....

dude come on... we have all seen this thread 100000 times....

dnewguy
09-28-2010, 07:37 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

dnewguy
09-28-2010, 07:38 PM
The Lakers fans are scared straight.....Wade/Bron/Bosh will shut ur whatever u call ur team down. SWEEP.

kArSoN RyDaH
09-28-2010, 07:39 PM
it is always the guys who just joined. smh. post count minimum for threads - 500! vote here!! lmao

kArSoN RyDaH
09-28-2010, 07:40 PM
The Lakers fans are scared straight.....Wade/Bron/Bosh will shut ur whatever u call ur team down. SWEEP.

did you seriously just say youd sweep us?

lets have the heat make it past orlando/boston/chicago before they can even think about taking on the defending 2 time champions. :facepalm:

kjoke
09-28-2010, 07:47 PM
heat win

no doubt

DoJoTheSlasher
09-28-2010, 07:50 PM
Kobe is a winner. LeBron and Bosh aren't. Wade is somewhat of a winner. Phil Jackson, Fisher, Gasol, and KOBE once again are winners.

Lakers would win in 6.

jackdawson
09-28-2010, 07:50 PM
smh....just pathetic.

daleja424
09-28-2010, 07:52 PM
enough of these threads already guys... we have talked about this 4 million times... enough of these...all it results in is fights