PDA

View Full Version : Z Bo wants 65 million over 3 years from the Grizz

spreadeagle
09-28-2010, 02:08 PM
Z-Bo wants a contract extension. Heís entering the final year of a deal that will pay him $17.3 million this season, and after making the All-Star Game and leading the Grizzlies to a resurgent 40-win campaign in his first run with the team, Z-Bo wants to tack another three years and $65 million onto his earnings. Thatís the same structured deal Pau Gasol signed with the L.A. Lakers last year, and the same offer Carmelo Anthony is letting sit on the table from the Denver Nuggets. read more http://dimemag.com/2010/09/zach-randolph-wants-pau-gasol-money-and-he-should-get-it/

arkanian215
09-28-2010, 02:10 PM
Memphis was trying to haggle 300k from X and now they're gonna try to reason with Zbo and $20 million per year lol!

spreadeagle
09-28-2010, 02:11 PM
Hes a beast but thats damn high...The PF position in the NBA is weak right now.Hes better then Bosh and probably in the same area as Gasol.Still id be worried giving Randolph that much considering his less then perfect past behavior

WolvesJagsOs
09-28-2010, 02:14 PM
^yup, thats what i think. He is close to Pau, but i dont think he is quite on the same level.

daleja424
09-28-2010, 02:17 PM
lmao. If I am Memphis I look him in the eye and I say... Chris bosh just signed a deal that starts at 14 mil a year...and you aren't as good. GTFOH.

Corey
09-28-2010, 02:18 PM
Fun fact: Zach Randolph hasn't played for a 50 win team since he was 21 years old.

Fun fact: Zach Randolph has never played for a 50 win team in which he was a regular starter.

He's a good player, but he's never done it for a good team. He doesn't deserve max money.

Stunner
09-28-2010, 02:20 PM
Gay and Z-Bo for Melo and Martin

spreadeagle
09-28-2010, 02:20 PM
lmao. If I am Memphis I look him in the eye and I say... Chris bosh just signed a deal that starts at 14 mil a year...and you aren't as good. GTFOH.

Id say Randolph is better,hes bigger stronger got more attitude.Just my opinion,but ya even if he is does he deserve 8 million more then Bosh...probably not

DoJoTheSlasher
09-28-2010, 02:22 PM
How about 10mil a year and get your team to the 8th seed.

Hellcrooner
09-28-2010, 02:22 PM
randilph near to pau or bosh?

mu ah ha ahahahahahahahaha ha hahahahahahahha ahah

good joke.

Randolph is a blACK HOLE:

if less touches had gone to him last year and More touches were fgiven to Mayo and marc Gasol the grizz WOULD have made the playoffs.

they funny thing is if they inded give him tht money both Mayo nd gasol will wlak at sesons end.

leaving them with Gay and zach THe WRONG DUO

Antipod
09-28-2010, 02:24 PM
That`s crazy Z BO :D

spreadeagle
09-28-2010, 02:25 PM

good joke.

if less touches had gone to him last year and More touches were fgiven to Mayo and marc Gasol the grizz WOULD have made the playoffs.

they funny thing is if they inded give him tht money both Mayo nd gasol will wlak at sesons end.

I dont watch a ton of Grizz games but Randolph killed on my fantasy team last year,plenty of 20 and 12 games

Niro
09-28-2010, 02:25 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

spreadeagle
09-28-2010, 02:27 PM
Im pretty sure this means they cant resign Gasol right? if they do a deal anywhere close to 20 for ZBo

Hellcrooner
09-28-2010, 02:28 PM
I dont watch a ton od Grizz games but Randolph killed on my fantasy team last year,plenty of 20 and 12 games

wffectivity=?

also, bosh and Pau have led sub par teams to the playoffs.

Has Zach led any team to the playoffs ?????

And dont forget bosh and pau get double teamed regulary something zach does not get, Gay and Mayo are the ones double teamed in memphis.

spreadeagle
09-28-2010, 02:30 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/3531/career NBA stats 20 and 11 last year! just sayin

Klivlend
09-28-2010, 02:31 PM
not worth it

daleja424
09-28-2010, 02:32 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/3531/career NBA stats 20 and 11 last year! just sayin

so? Bosh averaged what 24 and 11 last year...

THE MTL
09-28-2010, 02:33 PM
Isnt that the same extension Carmelo Anthony can get? Seriously, Zbo u think u worht that much? Zbo is worth Carlos Boozer money. like 13.5 million per yr, but hey Joakim Noah thinks he is worth 14 million per year. LMAO!

spreadeagle
09-28-2010, 02:34 PM

Randolph had Mayo Gasol and Gay getting stats to...Bosh was the go to guy.Turkoglu did nothing,Bargnani is up and down.Id give him 45-50....there is a real lack of quality PF's.you dont want him going to a team in your division if your the grizz

nycericanguy
09-28-2010, 02:39 PM
Fun fact: Zach Randolph hasn't played for a 50 win team since he was 21 years old.

Fun fact: Zach Randolph has never played for a 50 win team in which he was a regular starter.

He's a good player, but he's never done it for a good team. He doesn't deserve max money.

^ this, people need to learn to look at stats within context. Pau Gasol can put up 16 & 10 but he helps his team win. Z-Bo puts up 20 & 11 and does it on horrible teams. He is not a winning player. Just like David Lee ( and i love the guy) but he put up 20, 12 & 4 for a 29 win team.

THE MTL
09-28-2010, 02:39 PM

Bosh had NO ONE else, and Zbo had Gay and OJ Mayo who are big time scorers as well.

If Zbo was on Toronto he would have put up 25ppg 12rpg....(and he's done that before on a bad team). If Zach played a lick of defense and passed the ball like he did for the two weeks he was under D'Antoni system....he would be a top 5 PF.

spreadeagle
09-28-2010, 02:43 PM
Bosh had NO ONE else, and Zbo had Gay and OJ Mayo who are big time scorers as well.

If Zbo was on Toronto he would have put up 25ppg 12rpg....(and he's done that before on a bad team). If Zach played a lick of defense and passed the ball like he did for the two weeks he was under D'Antoni system....he would be a top 5 PF.

I watch all Raptors games..if ZBo was on the Raps he would average 30 and 20,im not kidding

Hellcrooner
09-28-2010, 02:45 PM
I watch all Raptors games..if ZBo was on the Raps he would average 30 and 20,im not kidding

so i guess you think arenas is a great player.....

sep11ie
09-28-2010, 02:49 PM
20+ mill a year for Z Bo??? WOOOOWZAS!

JRisdabest
09-28-2010, 02:50 PM
Id OFFER HIM A 12 pack and blount wraps

spreadeagle
09-28-2010, 02:51 PM

Yes lol but hes a chucker..Randolph grabs boards!

spreadeagle
09-28-2010, 02:53 PM

Bosh is an O.K rebounder on of the worst rebounding teams ever...you know this lol,his stats are inflated

AIMelo=KillaDUO
09-28-2010, 03:04 PM
the mans just tryna get paid! aahaha

jackdawson
09-28-2010, 03:06 PM
Hes a beast but thats damn high...The PF position in the NBA is weak right now.Hes better then Bosh and probably in the same area as Gasol.Still id be worried giving Randolph that much considering his less then perfect past behavior

Dude, you cannot be serious with that statement. I am pretty sure you just look at the box score and don't watch him play.

jackdawson
09-28-2010, 03:09 PM

:facepalm:

spreadeagle
09-28-2010, 03:15 PM
:facepalm:

Toronto had bosh playing at C,and I think everyone will agree ZBo is a better rebounder,Bosh got like 11 boards,Randolph would rip down god knows how many.Second best rebounder on Raps is Bargnani with 6

spreadeagle
09-28-2010, 03:16 PM
Dude, you cannot be serious with that statement. I am pretty sure you just look at the box score and don't watch him play.

Put ZBo on the Lakers he would look just as good as Gasol

BoognishMN
09-28-2010, 03:16 PM
I'd would not give Zach Randolph a multi-year contract for any amount of money, and that's not even hyperbole. As soon as he gets paid he will put on 35 pounds, take games off, and kill whatever franchise who is stupid enought to pay him. On the court repcusions would be bad enough, but this is a guy who is linked to financing a major drug opperation in St. Louis.

I hope that the Grizz pay him so they can take the place of the Wolves as the leauge laughing stock. $65 Million, HA!

BoognishMN
09-28-2010, 03:17 PM

Are you high on PCP? Not judging you, if that's your thing cool, but wow.

Hellcrooner
09-28-2010, 03:17 PM

Yes, because he has his passing skills, his IQ, his defense, his wing span, his court vision ........:facepalm:

Rafer17
09-28-2010, 03:19 PM
More than 10mil for ZBo? :laugh2:
They should laugh at him

spreadeagle
09-28-2010, 03:20 PM
I'd would not give Zach Randolph a multi-year contract for any amount of money, and that's not even hyperbole. As soon as he gets paid he will put on 35 pounds, take games off, and kill whatever franchise who is stupid enought to pay him. On the court repcusions would be bad enough, but this is a guy who is linked to financing a major drug opperation in St. Louis.

I hope that the Grizz pay him so they can take the place of the Wolves as the leauge laughing stock. $65 Million, HA!

All good points

soundjunkies2
09-28-2010, 03:20 PM
Yes, because he has his passing skills, his IQ, his defense, his wing span, his court vision ........:facepalm:

This

Pau is arguably the most skilled and complete big man in the NBA.

spreadeagle
09-28-2010, 03:21 PM

Let me guess your a huge Gasol fan... tell me im wrong

spreadeagle
09-28-2010, 03:22 PM

How good did ppl think Gasol was when he was on the Grizz,put him with Kobe hes a hall of famer now...

spreadeagle
09-28-2010, 03:24 PM

im not saying hes worth that money but id say hes a top 5 PF in the NBA

sixers247
09-28-2010, 03:24 PM
Spreadeagle i don't mean to sound rude but you might be the dumbest poster i've ever read

Hellcrooner
09-28-2010, 03:26 PM
How good did ppl think Gasol was when he was on the Grizz,put him with Kobe hes a hall of famer now...

good enough to lad the grizzlies to the playoffs and 50 wins?

this with Jason williams = conley
Mike miller = WORSE than MAYO
Battier = Worse (in theory) than GAy
Swift WAY WORSE than Marc gasol

as his compay

TO to the CHI
09-28-2010, 03:28 PM

Call me crazy, but I agree with this wholeheartedly. Why take a chance on a headcase?

Hellcrooner
09-28-2010, 03:29 PM

1 Gaosl

2 DIrk

3 DUcnan

4 Kg

5Bosh

6 SToudamire

7 Boozer

Odom /Scola/David Lee/ALdrige/Millsap(/Al Jefferson/D West/R Lewis/Bargnani

ill take ALL of those any day on the week Before i take Zach

Chronz
09-28-2010, 03:35 PM

good joke.

Im pretty sure Bosh is too

No they wouldve sucked harder, see how fun it is to make claims based on ....... nothing really

Hes not worth that kind of money but until proven otherwise, Z-Bo is their BEST PLAYER, its why he was their All-Star representative.

BoognishMN
09-28-2010, 03:37 PM

I would take at least 9 guys over him
1. Pau Gasol
2. Tim Duncan
3. Dirk
4. Bosh
5. Josh Smith
6. Amare Stoudamire
7. Boozer
8. K-Love
9. KG
10. Randolph

Hellcrooner
09-28-2010, 03:37 PM
Im pretty sure Bosh is too

No they wouldve sucked harder, see how fun it is to make claims based on ....... nothing really

Hes not worth that kind of money but until proven otherwise, Z-Bo is their BEST PLAYER, its why he was their All-Star representative.

id swear i saw gay in the world cup Usa roster........

Mayo and Marc will ahve better career than hi too as long as they LEAvE memphis , take that to the bank

Kashmir13579
09-28-2010, 03:38 PM
he's amazing but he's never gotten it done in the playoffs.

Chronz
09-28-2010, 03:39 PM

You shouldve left that part out man, I mean the others I could atleast respect but this right here killed just about any credibility you ever had on discussions pertaining to Z-Bo. Isnt the whole Euro-Bias rep youve attained hard enough to shake, then again this here is probably being perpetuated by that characteristic.

Al Jefferson is better than most of those guys IMO but even hes proven less than Z-Bo.

Hellcrooner
09-28-2010, 03:41 PM
You shouldve left that part out man, I mean the others I could atleast respect but this right here killed just about any credibility you ever had on discussions pertaining to Z-Bo. Isnt the whole Euro-Bias rep youve attained hard enough to shake, then again this here is probably being perpetuated by that characteristic.

Al Jefferson is better than most of those guys IMO but even hes proven less than Z-Bo.

jefferson has proven he is a 20-10 dude in a bad team with NO offcourt issues.

so ill take him over zbo

Chronz
09-28-2010, 03:44 PM
id swear i saw gay in the world cup Usa roster........
Just as soon as you start seeing him get NBA recognition then you will have something relevant to say. I also saw Eric Gordon and Tyson Chandler on the team, do you really think they are even close to their teams top players?

Still though by this logic how would you ever prove that Gasol is the best player on the team when he can NEVER be on team USA?

Mayo and Marc will ahve better career than hi too as long as they LEAvE memphis , take that to the bank
I dont take opinions to the bank, Im more of a factually deduced odds kind of guy

Chronz
09-28-2010, 03:46 PM
jefferson has proven he is a 20-10 dude in a bad team with NO offcourt issues.

so ill take him over zbo
How is proving your a 20-10 on low efficiency on a bad team better than proving your a 20-10 on good efficiency on a decent team?

Cracka2HI!
09-28-2010, 03:47 PM
Z-Bo is a beast, but he ain't getting that loot with his background. He'd be a bargain for around $12 million.

tcav701
09-28-2010, 03:49 PM
Well when Noah asks for 14, alot of guys can ask for 20.

I wouldnt give him more than 12 but thats just me.

Hellcrooner
09-28-2010, 03:52 PM
btw, why wold any owner sextend any player for this stupid amounts if after the new cba the salarys are expeced to be cut a TON

Chronz
09-28-2010, 03:52 PM
he's amazing but he's never gotten it done in the playoffs.
Its funny you mention that, he hasnt been to the playoffs in years so what exactly are you measuring him by? The last time he was in the playoffs he was basically the only reason Portland came back from that 3-1 deficit to Dirk and Nash. I remember that series as being his official coming out party (even though the stats supported that he shouldve been getting more PT long before then), still that was a long time ago, Z-Bo showed such promise and potential before the injuries and attitude problems showed up.

Mplsman
09-28-2010, 04:05 PM
What a joke. Thats way too much.

spreadeagle
09-28-2010, 04:08 PM
Spreadeagle i don't mean to sound rude but you might be the dumbest poster i've ever read

Thank you,I love haters:D

spreadeagle
09-28-2010, 04:13 PM
1 Gaosl

2 DIrk

3 DUcnan

4 Kg

5Bosh

6 SToudamire

7 Boozer

lol thanks for the laugh man

Dirk
Duncan,"but getting old"
Amare "we will see without Nash how good he is"
Gasol
ZBo
Bosh
Wallace
KG

pebloemer
09-28-2010, 04:13 PM

good joke.

I gotta agree here. Mayo and Gasol could almost split that salary (not quite). Gay is overpriced, they can't afford 20+ million to Randolph - better off letting him walk.

29$JerZ
09-28-2010, 04:15 PM
If Zach was a Max quality player Portland and NY wouldn't have dumped him the first chance they'd get.

Good PF but anything over 12 is too much.

spreadeagle
09-28-2010, 04:17 PM
If Zach was a Max quality player Portland and NY wouldn't have dumped him the first chance they'd get.

most ppl say 12..he wants 22...big difference lol

BoognishMN
09-28-2010, 04:17 PM
lol thanks for the laugh man

Dirk
Duncan,"but getting old"
Amare "we will see without Nash how good he is"
Gasol
ZBo
Bosh
Wallace
KG

Duder Wallace, is retired, and you forgot K-love

Hellcrooner
09-28-2010, 04:18 PM
If Zach was a Max quality player Portland CLIPPERS and NY wouldn't have dumped him the first chance they'd get.

now

spreadeagle
09-28-2010, 04:21 PM
Duder Wallace, is retired, and you forgot K-love

Gerald Wallace! lol still love Sheed

BoognishMN
09-28-2010, 04:23 PM
Gerald Wallace! lol still love Sheed

I always thought he was a 3, but I got ya. On an unrelated note is your user name sexual inuendo or a reference to Widespread Panic?

spreadeagle
09-28-2010, 04:23 PM
The list's of the top PF's ppl are giving are pretty weak compared to a decade ago...NBA has really moved to a wing dominated league

spreadeagle
09-28-2010, 04:25 PM
I always thought he was a 3, but I got ya. On an unrelated note is your user name sexual inuendo or a reference to Widespread Panic?

He might be... Sexual inuendo im a go with

RedRicanoBx
09-28-2010, 04:30 PM
he needs to have at least a repeat or better year to make demands of something close to that money cause other than that NO WAY SMH!

godolphins
09-28-2010, 04:37 PM
:laugh: His not worth that much, he can barely stay healthy.

HoopsDrive
09-28-2010, 04:38 PM
Z-Bo the black hole doesn't deserve a contract like this. Gasol and Bosh are both better PFs. Sometimes you wonder how bad contracts are made? Well, here's the answer if it goes through.

IndyRealist
09-28-2010, 04:40 PM
Just because a guy gets 21/12 (rounded) does not make him a max player. How is he getting those points? Is he efficient? Is he passing out of double teams?

He has major off-court issues. Not "got in the a fight at a strip club" kind of issues, but "federal task force" kind of issues.

He does not play defense. At all. A starting PF making over $12M/yr should LUCK into at least a block per game.

Not worth max money. Not worth more than $12M/yr, with a clause that says that if he is convicted of so much as jaywalking his contract is void.

SA5195
09-28-2010, 04:48 PM
What the **** is up with every role player demanding trades/how much they want in a contract.

There's Fernandez/Hedo demanding a trade.

Noah/Z Bo wanting big money.

Shaddix
09-28-2010, 04:49 PM
z-bo wants a contract extension. Heís entering the final year of a deal that will pay him $17.3 million this season, and after making the all-star game and leading the grizzlies to a resurgent 40-win campaign in his first run with the team, z-bo wants to tack another three years and $65 million onto his earnings. Thatís the same structured deal pau gasol signed with the l.a. Lakers last year, and the same offer carmelo anthony is letting sit on the table from the denver nuggets. Read more http://dimemag.com/2010/09/zach-randolph-wants-pau-gasol-money-and-he-should-get-it/

y u so crazyyyy?

JARVIS123
09-28-2010, 05:07 PM
I dont blame z-bo for asking for a big payday.K-Mart. got 80 mil and he never been on z-bo level.

xxcubs22xx
09-28-2010, 05:14 PM
DAaaamn n I thought Noah was crazy.

Geargo Wallace
09-28-2010, 05:29 PM
Guys c'mon he's just trying to feed his kids

alencp3
09-28-2010, 05:34 PM
They should just let him leave next summer as FA and hopefuly move Thabeet to C and Gasol to PF and maybe even OJ to PG
Thabeet(improved)
Gasol
Gay
Henry
OJ

Khalifa21
09-28-2010, 05:52 PM
Zach, what are you smoking?

You're worth $10-12m a year MAX.

The Final Boss
09-28-2010, 06:13 PM

Gasol is hands down the best all-around big in the game. So how the **** is Randolph's crackhead *** 'close'?

koreancabbage
09-28-2010, 06:17 PM
he should get paid maximum at the same level as Bosh, just b/c he's got attitude problems and hasn't led a team to anything worth called "accomplishment"

well if they do sign him, I'm happy that Gasol will be available next year =D

Super.
09-28-2010, 06:43 PM
lolwut?

Jays Claw
09-28-2010, 06:55 PM
Getting that deal for him would be nearly impossible without trading away significant salary/talent. I mean, the Grizzlies struggled to pay Henry $800K and now, how in the hell are they going to bargain with Z-Bo for $50-60 million!?

IversonIsKrazy
09-28-2010, 07:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaVa6NHwUUg
^^ This guy is no were near $20m.

He is being extremely unreasonable. He had his first good season, but it wasn't THAT good either. Imo, he should get only about $12m tops. This was the first time he show'd maturity throughout a season, but it might not last either, which is why they should get him for little. And even if he wants to get traded, no one will really want him, bringing down his price even more.

Raidaz4Life
09-28-2010, 07:28 PM
I am cracking up at all the people who think Randolph is on the same level as Gasol or Bosh:rolleyes:

MTar786
09-28-2010, 07:40 PM

fun fact: zach randolph hasnt played defense in his career

fun fact: zach randolph wants 65 mil over 3 years :facepalm:

spreadeagle
09-28-2010, 07:42 PM
I am cracking up at all the people who think Randolph is on the same level as Gasol or Bosh:rolleyes:

If you have watched bosh play a lot of games,you know hes got a lot of holes in his game.Great #3 to have on ur team though

Raidaz4Life
09-28-2010, 07:44 PM
If you have watched bosh play a lot of games,you know hes got a lot of holes in his game.Great #3 to have on ur team though

defensively sure but Randolph is no better.

Bulls_fan90
09-28-2010, 08:24 PM
Zach, what are you smoking?

You're worth $10-12m a year MAX.

http://www.celebstoner.com/201005284325/sports/sporting-highs/zach-randolph-gone-to-pot.html

What?
09-28-2010, 08:30 PM
Randolph is a real good player but he defiantly doesn't deserve that contract. He isn't even the best player on that team Gasol is. It's not like if he goes to the open market they would be competing with anybody for him I really doubt the knicks or nets would be interested.

MrfadeawayJB
09-28-2010, 08:35 PM
Zach Randolph was an absolute beast last year. I saw him outrebound teams single handedly in the 1st quarter, as well as put together double doubles in less than 10 min.

Randolph seems to have matured, and is less of a black hole as he used to be. He also is the perfect player for this team with his "blue collar" work ethic. Pau could never resinate with the city of memphis like z-bo can because he is soft.

With all this being said, i would not give him more than 13 mil. a year, as boozer got.
Hopefully we can keep z-bo, OJ, and Marc, with the contracts of Jaric and Conley coming off the books next year. If we have to get rid of one, i say OJ because it is easy to find undersized sg in the NBA, but i do love OJ's game.

Geargo Wallace
09-28-2010, 08:47 PM
I want to win the lottery too!

llemon
09-28-2010, 09:07 PM
i would not give him more than 13 mil. a year, as boozer got.

I believe Boozer got $75 mil over 5 years.

whackamod
09-28-2010, 09:29 PM
the reason zbo is always traded is because no one thinks he's worth the money he is gonna demand

nanablvd
09-28-2010, 09:30 PM
Z Bo is a liability on the defensive end. He isnt smart and agile enough to help defense. Just like Maggette, Z Bo is a good and instant scorer, and Maggette never asks for anything close to max contract.

Jewelz0376
09-28-2010, 10:44 PM
I dont think Zbo deserves that kinda money but i can't blame him for asking... He probably figures if they gave Rudy Gay a max deal (who def didnt deserve it) then he should get that kind of money as well..

LakersMaster24
09-28-2010, 10:55 PM
lol waaaay to much. I mean he just doesnt deserve that kind of money, he made a All-Star game and now he thinks his all that? lol and i literally laughed out loud at some people who say his at the same level as Pau and Bosh! I mean Z-BO is not even a top 5 PF?! His not even CLOSE to Pau and no way his better than Bosh.

mzgrizz
09-28-2010, 11:29 PM
Prefer he and his agent come up with a more reasonable amount(like the $12M mentioned here over and over again) BUT if that is not accomplished; let him go in order to keep Marc. Marc will be a RFA next year and I'd much rather spend the $$$$$ on him. And I am glad Heisley woke up and quit dicking around with the rookies.

idrinkpepsi
09-29-2010, 12:18 AM
Honestly if I'm the Grizzlies I either first which is the better option in my opinion is keep Marc Gasol by signing him to an extension and get rid of Zack or vice versa. Option B is try and keep both by balancing the contracts out both at the same time or Option C is lose both. Honestly for the Grizzlies its way better to keep Gasol in the long run.

John Walls Era
09-29-2010, 01:01 AM

:laugh: No offense guys, but he is nowhere near Pau or Bosh.

John Walls Era
09-29-2010, 01:10 AM

Offense hes just as good. Bosh is a willing passer. Defensively at least Bosh will try, ZBo doesn't.

I'm done here... Spreadeagle clearly knows Zbo isn't as good, but just wants to get the Heat fans angry or something.

WolvesJagsOs
09-29-2010, 01:14 AM
Prefer he and his agent come up with a more reasonable amount(like the $12M mentioned here over and over again) BUT if that is not accomplished; let him go in order to keep Marc. Marc will be a RFA next year and I'd much rather spend the $$$$$ on him. And I am glad Heisley woke up and quit dicking around with the rookies.

Yup, thats what i was thinking. I would think they would rather keep Marc too, the guy is a beast.

IversonIsKrazy
09-29-2010, 01:21 AM
I can never get sick of this!!

rockets-fan
09-29-2010, 01:36 AM
I can never get sick of this!!

hahaha hilarious

btw no lil wayne on ure top rappers? hes the greatest alive?

dodie53
09-29-2010, 01:38 AM
wtf?
cmon now Z Bo

TrueFan420
09-29-2010, 01:45 AM
hahaha hilarious

btw no lil wayne on ure top rappers? hes the greatest alive?

Hes the greatest alive... to 14 year old girls but he says the same old bs in all of his raps

Ovratd1up
09-29-2010, 02:13 AM
1. Bieber
2. Weezy

but okay

Wade>You
09-29-2010, 10:48 AM
lmao. If I am Memphis I look him in the eye and I say... Chris bosh just signed a deal that starts at 14 mil a year...and you aren't as good. GTFOH.qft

OT: I think LBJ, Wade, and Bosh might have set the bar on what a max contract might look like in the new CBA (or come close to).

Storch
09-29-2010, 11:43 AM
Memphis should only do it if someone is willing to sign and trade ZBo with them. Otherwise, this guy is high. Memphis would do alright with Thabeet Gasol Gay Mayo and Conley.

JARVIS123
09-29-2010, 01:17 PM
Z Bo is a liability on the defensive end. He isnt smart and agile enough to help defense. Just like Maggette, Z Bo is a good and instant scorer, and Maggette never asks for anything close to max contract.

David Lee got 80 mil. and he dont even know the meaning of defense.plus the knicks had one of the worst records.

Missing56&33
09-29-2010, 01:20 PM
David Lee got 80 mil. and he dont even know the meaning of defense.plus the knicks had one of the worst records.

leave the knicks out of this mess. The KNICKS ARE BACK

sep11ie
09-29-2010, 01:42 PM

He said HAD!

pebloemer
09-29-2010, 02:34 PM
The big mistake was giving Gay such a massive contract when you have Randolph, Mayo and Gasol all coming up as free agents? All three will use Gay's contract as a bargaining position and Heisley will have problems keeping more than two of those players with Memphis' finances.

llemon
09-29-2010, 02:39 PM

Lee got a 6 year deal starting at $10.8 mil.

Lee can pass the ball and doesn't need the ball to score.

Can't say that about Zach.

DaBUU
09-29-2010, 02:57 PM

rofl :laugh2:

back where exactly?

OGMarkWahlberg
09-30-2010, 11:36 PM
rofl Z BO cmonnn now...play some D and mayb il give you 10 mil a year