PDA

View Full Version : Orlando Magic doubles down on the Heat!!

dnewguy
09-27-2010, 11:34 PM
They’re the story, the Magic coach said, chuckling. I’m surprised there were enough media left for you guys to get here.

:(

I think I got tired of it as soon as LeBron said he was going to Miami, said Orlando’s Dwight Howard

:sigh:

It should be fuel for us, point guard Jameer Nelson said. It should be a motivation type of thing and not discouraging because we’re not getting publicity and the notoriety those guys are getting. Because that’s not what makes the story.

:pity:

I think the biggest misconception in the NBA is that so many teams think you need to make a bunch of changes every year, Carter said. The biggest improvement I think any team can make is keeping guys together and improving team chemistry.

:confused:

Teams are making adjustments to us, it’s not the other way around, Smith said. Right after (the Heat) signed LeBron and Bosh, they went out and signed eight centers. So I’m not overly concerned.

:facepalm:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AnmKkqUIBS22XqPBE31MeYi8vLYF?slug=ap-magicbegin

Someone would have thought the people talking are the back 2 back NBA champs

Sly Guy
09-27-2010, 11:40 PM
Someone would have thought the people talking are the back 2 back NBA champs

and someone would be wise to remember his team still hasn't played a game together yet.

This is no different than lebron claiming the next 7 NBA titles.

PlezPlayDKnicks
09-27-2010, 11:40 PM
Was this NBA forum thread worthy?

Sly Guy
09-27-2010, 11:41 PM
Was this NBA forum thread worthy?

no, but mr june 2010 heat fan thinks it might be.

dnewguy
09-27-2010, 11:43 PM
"teams are making adjustments to us"....I for one think only the Lakers should be the ones bragging about other teams moves.

dbeastly
09-27-2010, 11:45 PM
no, but mr june 2010 heat fan thinks it might be.

June comes before July sir. Don't know what your insult really is.

BaustinSali08
09-27-2010, 11:47 PM
"teams are making adjustments to us"....I for one think only the Lakers should be the ones bragging about other teams moves.

Nice backpedal there.

Forbo
09-27-2010, 11:47 PM

Heat fans do you guys mind if I said I liked the Heat and were going to cheer for them this season wtih Bosh and Wade but then when Lebron came. I disliked the heat? I still like the Heat but I wish there was someway that Lebron didnt get a ring.

Hawkeye15
09-27-2010, 11:48 PM
this is useless