PDA

View Full Version : Report: Every player available for trade on Nuggets except Billups,Lawson

spreadeagle
09-27-2010, 02:15 PM
The Nuggets have made every player on their roster, except for point guards Chauncey Billups(notes) and Ty Lawson(notes), available in the discussions, a league executive said. Along with the unloading of their franchise star, the Nuggets appear willing to overhaul their roster and send out players such as Kenyon Martin(notes), Nene and J.R. Smith(notes). http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AqXPjM6wuPe1gzOi6W1QbKq8vLYF?slug=ys-anthonytrade092710

spreadeagle
09-27-2010, 02:22 PM
The Raptors will take Birdman and Nene...that is all:D

bryan71023
09-27-2010, 02:22 PM
So then Denver doesn't need Harris to be in the trade. The problem is if this trade would work out for the Nets and keep Harris, then Nets would have to throw in Murphy with Favors to match up with the salaries that are being traded. However, Denver already rejected that deal, so if they really think adding Harris would make this deal work it is only fair for Denver to add Lawson in the deal.

BOSTON617
09-27-2010, 02:26 PM
So then Denver doesn't need Harris to be in the trade. The problem is if this trade would work out for the Nets and keep Harris, then Nets would have to throw in Murphy with Favors to match up with the salaries that are being traded. However, Denver already rejected that deal, so if they really think adding Harris would make this deal work it is only fair for Denver to add Lawson in the deal.

:facepalm: all i could do is laugh at this maybe jr smith

bryan71023
09-27-2010, 02:33 PM
:facepalm: all i could do is laugh at this maybe jr smith

The Nets would give up their allstar pg, the Nets would give up their top prospect, plus 2 1st round picks just for Carmelo alone. That's not a fair trade IMO. I understand Lawson is a top young plaayer in this league but having 3 pgs Billups/Harris/Lawson is not necessary. The Nets obviously have the best offers to land Melo, so if Denver really wants this deal done they could offer Lawson since they are also getting Harris with Favors and 2 1st round picks it is only fair.

BOSTON617
09-27-2010, 02:38 PM
The Nets would give up their allstar pg, the Nets would give up their top prospect, plus 2 1st round picks just for Carmelo alone. That's not a fair trade IMO. I understand Lawson is a top young plaayer in this league but having 3 pgs Billups/Harris/Lawson is not necessary. The Nets obviously have the best offers to land Melo, so if Denver really wants this deal done they could offer Lawson since they are also getting Harris with Favors and 2 1st round picks it is only fair.

first off hes not a allstar, and if they were to trade one of them it would have to be billups but i wouldnt want harris over either of them thats a downgrade thats why there are multiple teams involved for instance bobcats get harris they send someone i dont think harris makes much of a diffrence in this trade.... but yeah i mean who ever gets melo is gunna get raped lol

broncofangene
09-27-2010, 02:48 PM
Nobody is offering anything thats worth it. If i were GM I'd sit this whining baby on the bench all season. All the people were being offered to us are bums. I would block sign and trade due to it allowing him to make more $$. Teach Melo a lesson atleast his salary would be off our books at the beginning of the season and we could pick wo we want in free agency. AK is the biggest ****** in the NBA I hope we dont end up with him.

AIsixersFK
09-27-2010, 02:55 PM
first off hes not a allstar, and if they were to trade one of them it would have to be billups but i wouldnt want harris over either of them thats a downgrade thats why there are multiple teams involved for instance bobcats get harris they send someone i dont think harris makes much of a diffrence in this trade.... but yeah i mean who ever gets melo is gunna get raped lol

The 2009 All-Star game committee (coaches) would disagree.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
09-27-2010, 03:07 PM
Melo+JR+Kenyon all the Knicks!

smith&wesson
09-27-2010, 03:23 PM
i would love nene and birdman on the raps. either or both.
we need a 5 real bad.

News24/7
09-27-2010, 03:25 PM
first off hes not a allstar

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_NBA_All-Star_Game

Mudvayne91
09-27-2010, 03:28 PM
we need a 5 real bad.

I would love for you to have Nene too.

Philly Hammer
09-27-2010, 03:29 PM
NeNe and JR to philly now!

sep11ie
09-27-2010, 03:35 PM
we need a 5 real bad.

Y'all have David freaking Anderson. Your set!:D

smith&wesson
09-27-2010, 03:44 PM
Y'all have David freaking Anderson. Your set!:D

lol sep your the best.... but if you mean screwed when you say set then i agree with you :D

DoJoTheSlasher
09-27-2010, 03:47 PM
The 2009 All-Star game committee (coaches) would disagree.

He had one good year. Other than that he is a good starting PG, nothing else.

smith&wesson
09-27-2010, 03:47 PM
I would love for you to have Nene too.

if your centre was ummm well, no one! Wouldnt you want nene ?

right now we have bargs at the 5 ... he is trully a 4. and he averages like 6 rebounds a game. other then him we have a rookie name ed davis who is also trully a 4 and we have amir jonshon. another 4. oh and we have that saviour that sep11ie pointed out. lol hahaha that was a joke. i hope you got that.

so nene would by far be the best 5 on the squad if we had him. so ya i would love to have nene.

do you not like him ??

JOSKOMANG4
09-27-2010, 04:03 PM
Ideas:

1. Mega trade w/Magic & Bucks!

- Magic acquire SF C.Anthony & SG M.Redd

- Bucks acquire PF K.Martin

- Nuggets acquire SF/SG's V.Carter & M.Pietrus, PF B.Bass, C M.Gortat, & Magic 2012 1st rd pick.

2. Trade w/OKC

- Thunder acquire C/PF Nene from Nuggets in exchanged for C N.Collison, SG D.Cook, & 2012 2nd rd pick.

3. Nuggets trade SG JR Smith to Hornets for SG M.Bellinelli & 2011 2nd rd pick.

Overall Lineup:

C: M.Gortat/N.Collison/*Brian Butch
PF: B.Bass/Chris Andersen/Shelden Williams
SF: Al Harrington/M.Pietrus/Renaldo Balkman
SG: V.Carter/Aaron Afflalo/D.Cook/M.Bellinelli
PG: Chauncey Billups/Ty Lawson/Anthony Carter

- Magic 2012 1st rd pick, Thunder 2012 2nd rd pick, & Hornets 2011 2nd rd pick.

tp13baby
09-27-2010, 04:58 PM
if your centre was ummm well, no one! Wouldnt you want nene ?

right now we have bargs at the 5 ... he is trully a 4. and he averages like 6 rebounds a game. other then him we have a rookie name ed davis who is also trully a 4 and we have amir jonshon. another 4. oh and we have that saviour that sep11ie pointed out. lol hahaha that was a joke. i hope you got that.

so nene would by far be the best 5 on the squad if we had him. so ya i would love to have nene.

do you not like him ??

for a man who has great ability we expected more.

but instead he is a center that doesnt want the ball, doesnt want to be a star, sometimes you wonder if he cares, doesnt want to bang, doesnt want to defend, and most of all he just doesnt want to be great. he settles for average. i would love to get rid of the overpaid big that is scared to be physical.

sep11ie
09-27-2010, 05:02 PM
lol sep your the best.... but if you mean screwed when you say set then i agree with you :D

Ha, I may have been thinking screwed but my meanness factor is running way low today... ;)

Two-3
09-27-2010, 05:17 PM
Nobody is offering anything thats worth it. If i were GM I'd sit this whining baby on the bench all season. All the people were being offered to us are bums. I would block sign and trade due to it allowing him to make more $$. Teach Melo a lesson atleast his salary would be off our books at the beginning of the season and we could pick wo we want in free agency. AK is the biggest ****** in the NBA I hope we dont end up with him.

:facepalm: This is why your not a GM

tp13baby
09-27-2010, 05:28 PM

ya that makes sense. get nothing for melo. you are brilliant. why dont you run the nuggets because you are god.

WolvesJagsOs
09-27-2010, 05:38 PM

lol, so not getting anything for a guy like Melo is the answer?

IHeartNY
09-27-2010, 05:52 PM
Wouldn't give away Nene ...

IHeartNY
09-27-2010, 05:54 PM
Ideas:

- Nuggets acquire SF/SG's V.Carter & M.Pietrus, PF B.Bass, C M.Gortat, & Magic 2012 1st rd pick.

2. Trade w/OKC

- Thunder acquire C/PF Nene from Nuggets in exchanged for C N.Collison, SG D.Cook, & 2012 2nd rd pick.

Overall Lineup:

:crazy:

netsgiantsyanks
09-27-2010, 06:07 PM

:facepalm:

netsgiantsyanks
09-27-2010, 06:08 PM
He had one good year. Other than that he is a good starting PG, nothing else.

says the mavericks fan :rolleyes:

netsgiantsyanks
09-27-2010, 06:09 PM

michael beasley begs to differ.

broncofangene
09-27-2010, 06:35 PM
lol, so not getting anything for a guy like Melo is the answer?

So getting AK and some dude whos overrated (Favors) is the answer? The Nuggets are in a desperate situation and that's why were being offered scraps. I see no rush to deal him now just because he want's out quick. He's dictating to management where he want's to go and dosen't care what we get in return. You forget he is under contract for another year. Who knows what we would be offered in between now and February. If its garbage, go the free agent and trade route, you'll be able to pick your players. Why give him what he want's when he's F-ing us, I'd rather make a point than giving him away for nothing

netsgiantsyanks
09-27-2010, 06:40 PM
So getting AK and some dude whos overrated (Favors) is the answer? The Nuggets are in a desperate situation and that's why were being offered scraps. I see no rush to deal him now just because he want's out quick. He's dictating to management where he want's to go and dosen't care what we get in return. You forget he is under contract for another year. Who knows what we would be offered in between now and February. If its garbage, go the free agent and trade route, you'll be able to pick your players. Why give him what he want's when he's F-ing us, I'd rather make a point than giving him away for nothing

yeah, go the free agent route and get 2 first round draft picks or a trade exception. and what makes it a guarantee that free agents would want to go denver??

Khalifa21
09-27-2010, 06:51 PM
I'd take Nene or JR along with Melo if it would encourage a deal...

Melo & JR Smith (or Nene)

for

Gallo, Randolph, Douglas, Curry and a first rounder (if Donnie can work some magic :pray:)

broncofangene
09-27-2010, 06:59 PM
I'd rather go for free agents than pick in the 20's. Wherever melo goes the team will be atleast .500

rainbowcow1
09-27-2010, 07:14 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_NBA_All-Star_Game

I did not know the raptors were contenders to host the all star game!:speechless:

smith&wesson
09-27-2010, 07:29 PM
I did not know the raptors were contenders to host the all star game!:speechless:

dont get too excited. we never get it.

THE GIPPER
09-27-2010, 07:35 PM
Ideas:

2. Trade w/OKC

Overall Lineup:

ohhhhhhh so your a magic fan?

ShaqShoes
09-27-2010, 07:39 PM
dont get too excited. we never get it.
We never get anything :(.

Raoul Duke
09-27-2010, 08:52 PM
Denver needs to just take that extension off the table and tell Melo they're done trying to trade him until February. This ish is getting ridiculous. I'm not sure what his desire to leave is based on anymore. Winning? Money? Management in Denver being a mess? Whatever it is, the guy has made it quite clear that he wants his cake, but he also wants to eat said cake, and still have that same cake.

fadedmario
09-27-2010, 09:00 PM
There's been Rip to Denver rumors lately. Joe D is looking for a big (Nene or KMart)

JDMac80
09-27-2010, 09:23 PM
Ideas:

2. Trade w/OKC

Overall Lineup:

:down: Just because it works in ESPNs trade machine doesnt mean anyone would do it. You are obviously a Magic fan. Basically you want the Nuggets to trade talent for bulk. Take a second and actually look at that line-up. Where is the benefit for Denver?

mynameismo
09-27-2010, 09:34 PM
Hot sale.

It's a shame we didn't get to see the Nugget's full potential because of injuries.

SouthSideRookie
09-27-2010, 09:57 PM
we need a 5 real bad.

Why are Raptors fans forgetting they have David Anderson now ? :)

I'd take Nene or JR along with Melo if it would encourage a deal...

Melo & JR Smith (or Nene)

for

Gallo, Randolph, Douglas, Curry and a first rounder (if Donnie can work some magic :pray:)

Throw in Chandler and an extra pick and you might have deal.

Denver needs to just take that extension off the table and tell Melo they're done trying to trade him until February. This ish is getting ridiculous. I'm not sure what his desire to leave is based on anymore. Winning? Money? Management in Denver being a mess? Whatever it is, the guy has made it quite clear that he wants his cake, but he also wants to eat said cake, and still have that same cake.

x2

On Denvers players, I'll take Nene on the Rockets :)

SugeKnight
09-27-2010, 10:11 PM
Warriors should trade the entire team except Curry, Williams and Lee for Melo and Nene

Curry
Williams
Melo
Lee
Nene