PDA

View Full Version : Which team will be the next Wizards??

Fireworld
09-25-2010, 03:40 AM
Which team will be the next Wizards? By that I mean, what team, that has good expectations, will blow up because of a legal issue (Alla Arenas gun issue)

The Wizards were semi contenders entering the 2009-2010 season with Arenas, Butler, and Jamison as their core players. One legal issue and their back in 'rebuild" mode. They traded Jamison, Butler, and other bench players. The NBA also suspended Gilbert.. Well, you know the story..

It's hard to predict because no one could have predicted Washington's fate. My official guess is Portland or New Orleans. (Mods, feel free to add a poll)

So, Who will be the Wizards this season??

ShaqShoes
09-25-2010, 11:37 AM
Miami. Chris Bosh gets caught robbing a convenience store with LeBron and they both get suspended for the rest of the year. LeBron gets traded back to Cleveland and Bosh gets traded back to Toronto. All is right in the world.

j-bay
09-25-2010, 11:50 AM
Which team will be the next Wizards? By that I mean, what team, that has good expectations, will blow up because of a legal issue (Alla Arenas gun issue)

The Wizards were semi contenders entering the 2009-2010 season with Arenas, Butler, and Jamison as their core players. One legal issue and their back in 'rebuild" mode. They traded Jamison, Butler, and other bench players. The NBA also suspended Gilbert.. Well, you know the story..

It's hard to predict because no one could have predicted Washington's fate. My official guess is Portland or New Orleans. (Mods, feel free to add a poll)

So, Who will be the Wizards this season??

close this down remeber david stern wants no more of this

Law25
09-25-2010, 12:00 PM
Miami. Chris Bosh gets caught robbing a convenience store with LeBron and they both get suspended for the rest of the year. LeBron gets traded back to Cleveland and Bosh gets traded back to Toronto. All is right in the world.

U scared? Please don be an Lakers fan sounding are scary like. I hope they have an dream seaseon like my Lakers. Then have an nightmare finals against my Lakers.

avrpatsfan
09-25-2010, 12:02 PM
I'm guessing Portland (meth)

ShaqShoes
09-25-2010, 12:21 PM
U scared? Please don be an Lakers fan sounding are scary like. I hope they have an dream seaseon like my Lakers. Then have an nightmare finals against my Lakers.

I'm not exactly sure what you said because the grammar is so terrible. I am a Raptors fan though so... I have no reason to worry about the Heat since my team will be terrible anyways. I'm excited to watch the Heat play and hope they air a lot of their games here in Canada.

cantstopthee
09-25-2010, 12:26 PM
lol this is dumb.

Hellcrooner
09-25-2010, 12:36 PM
Bobcats?

SThephen Jackson someone?

or Grizzlies.

Fat Randloph doing his usual stupid **** alongisede Mayo and Gasol swaying they want to walk in FA:

oO ShowTime Oo
09-25-2010, 12:38 PM
Pointless

Badluck33
09-25-2010, 01:03 PM
I'd say Miami with all their drama-queens.

Wade is cheating on Bosh with Lebron. Bosh walks into locker room to see LBJ and Wade kissing. Bosh goes crazy and then the head line of the Miami Herold reads "double murder suicide in Miami Heat locker room." After Riley reads this, he gets nervous and jumps off the McDaniel Memorial Bridge because reality hit him about the Miami Heat bench and how he will be stuck with them with absolutely no help for the next 3 years. At the candlelight virgil Dan Lebetard is still screaming "PURPLE DRANK......PURPLE DRANK......"

Antipod
09-25-2010, 02:02 PM
None ?)
With so many fines and big game suspensions...i doubt that anyone would try smth really"stupid", but you never know... Plus, everybody like a joint from time to time :D:D

LakersIn5
09-25-2010, 02:20 PM
atlanta hawks or dallas mavericks

for the mavs. dirk will be caught playing defense which leads to him being suspended by the mavericks front office for the whole season.

jason kidd will be then traded to the lakers, shawn marion to the magic, jason terry to the heat, caron butler to the celtics, tyson chandler to the thunder, brendan haywood to the spurs and bulls will finally get their starting SG by getting matt carroll.

the mavs starting 5 would then look like
C Matt bonner
PF Dirk Nowitzki
SF Luke Walton
SG Marquis Daniels
PG Rodrigue Beaubois

they would suck so much, miss the playoffs and end up getting the 7th worst record in the league...

BUT................

then they would win the nba lottery...

bow

J_M_B
09-25-2010, 02:26 PM
How about none? This is a pointless.. This thread is just going to turn into baiting and flaming other teams' fans.

Ollie Tabooger
09-25-2010, 03:43 PM
I'd say Miami with all their drama-queens.

Wade is cheating on Bosh with Lebron. Bosh walks into locker room to see LBJ and Wade kissing. Bosh goes crazy and then the head line of the Miami Herold reads "double murder suicide in Miami Heat locker room." After Riley reads this, he gets nervous and jumps off the McDaniel Memorial Bridge because reality hit him about the Miami Heat bench and how he will be stuck with them with absolutely no help for the next 3 years. At the candlelight virgil Dan Lebetard is still screaming "PURPLE DRANK......PURPLE DRANK......"

This is actually an accurate prediction.

daleja424
09-25-2010, 03:46 PM
This is going to be a thread to straight up bash other teams. We don't need that.