PDA

View Full Version : Where will Dwight Howard end up at the end of his career?

LTBaByyy
09-24-2010, 10:38 AM
Remember he is still young and can develop an offensive game

He still averages alot of points without one but his defense makes up for it big time

Name your list...

macc
09-24-2010, 11:01 AM
This thread is extrememly extremely premature. Just sayin...

bctgg27
09-24-2010, 11:03 AM
I say top 10. The top 5 centers off the top of my head are (in no particular order):

Abdul-Jabbar
Chamberlain
Russell
O'neal
Olajuwon

Don't think he will surpass any of them.

d-baller23
09-24-2010, 11:21 AM
One things for sure he'll stay in Orlando like Tim Duncan did with the Spurs, and I think he'll be a Top 5 center, Russell played Power Forward, and so did Kareem. smh u guys haven't what he can do, he will revolutionize this game. He already has somewhat.

CHANGO
09-24-2010, 11:23 AM
I think that if the improvement in their movements in painting and the pivot, may be among the Top 10, never exceeded the Top 5, and if no improvement, I think that it could be a Top 20 ...

oak2455
09-24-2010, 11:50 AM
I say top 10. The top 5 centers off the top of my head are (in no particular order):

Abdul-Jabbar
Chamberlain
Russell
O'neal
Olajuwon

Don't think he will surpass any of them.

I agree with your post ....I would add Ewing too:D

WeBallin
09-24-2010, 12:30 PM
Wilt
Kareem
The Dream
Shaq
Ewing
*Dwight Howard once his carrer is over he'll surpass Ewing cause i believe that DH will get at least one chip.

mikantsass
09-24-2010, 12:35 PM
Top 10

Wilt
Russel
Kareem
Shaq
Hakeem
Robinson
Ewing
Mikan
Moses
Alonzo
Parrish

I think he can pass Alonzo and Chief to crack the top 10

Shmontaine
09-24-2010, 12:49 PM
i'll say with the lakers

tcav701
09-24-2010, 01:06 PM
Clear top 10.

By the end of his career he will have:

at least 8 allstar games
at least 4 DPOY awards
will lead the league in blocks over his career
and lead the league in rebounds over his career

scoring is the one issue but Howard is a guy you build a fanchise around and the best paint presence in the league.

WadeKobe
09-24-2010, 02:28 PM
Center is the most stacked position talent-wise in the history of the game as far as serious "greats" go.

1) Shaq
2) Wilt
3) Russell
4) Kareem
5) Olajuwon

Do you REALLY think that Dwight is going to edge out one of THOSE guys?

Behind them you have:

6) Mikan
7) Robinson
8) Malone

You think he'll be better than Mikan, Moses or The Admiral?

There is just absolutely no way Dwight makes it into top 5 centers. In all honestly, he'll never make it into top 10. In order to sneak into one of the last 2 spots he has to surpass....

Ewing
Reed
Walton
Mourning
Parish

Just to name a few.

The best Dwight can hope for is top 15. Sucks, but that's what happens when you play center in the NBA.

WadeKobe
09-24-2010, 02:28 PM
One things for sure he'll stay in Orlando like Tim Duncan did with the Spurs, and I think he'll be a Top 5 center, Russell played Power Forward, and so did Kareem. smh u guys haven't what he can do, he will revolutionize this game. He already has somewhat.

What? Kareem played Power Forward? Russell played Power Forward? WHAT!? :facepalm: