PDA

View Full Version : Better big 3 bos vs miami (prime)

BOSTON617
09-21-2010, 12:45 PM
I was wondering if say each player was 24-29 who would have the better big 3 boston vs miami

boston has
pierce
kg
allen

miami
wade
james
bosh

daleja424
09-21-2010, 12:49 PM
1 MVP candidate vs 2... Miami

MJ-BULLS
09-21-2010, 01:03 PM
lets wait until the season starts.

BOSTON617
09-21-2010, 01:34 PM
1 MVP candidate vs 2... Miami

true but to make it a debate dont forget what KG used to be i feel kg would of ripped bosh a part and then you have a young pierce who can guard lebron and use to be so explosive while driving with the ball.... and young ray allen who use to be able to do a lot more then just shot jsut tho about it like not to be a homer.... but i wish boston was the same age as miami it would be interesting to see them play

Cool007
09-21-2010, 02:41 PM
I would definitely pick Boston's big 3.

KG was a ton better than Bosh and Pierce and LeBron are so close (I know LeBron does a lot more but with wade? Who knows?).

Ray Allen is a pure (one of the best ever) shooter NBA has seen and he used to score 25 or more in his prime (people forget).

For spreading the floor, inside outside game, defense etc, I would go with Boston's big 3. We actually know they have won a ring together. We don't know what Heat's trio would do.

On paper, they look amazing but in real games, we shall see.

justinnum1
09-21-2010, 03:17 PM
I would definitely pick Boston's big 3.

KG was a ton better than Bosh and Pierce and LeBron are so close (I know LeBron does a lot more but with wade? Who knows?).

Ray Allen is a pure (one of the best ever) shooter NBA has seen and he used to score 25 or more in his prime (people forget).

For spreading the floor, inside outside game, defense etc, I would go with Boston's big 3. We actually know they have won a ring together. We don't know what Heat's trio would do.

On paper, they look amazing but in real games, we shall see.

:facepalm:

beasted86
09-21-2010, 04:04 PM
They are about equal. What Ray Allen & Pierce give up, Garnett takes back.

I think the difference between Garnett & Bosh is that big.

ChiSox219
09-21-2010, 04:50 PM
Heat are more talented, Celtics big three was better when they first came together.

What?
09-21-2010, 05:46 PM
As far as talent go it isn't that close Heat.

As far as playing off each other you'd be hard pressed to find a better combo, The best Shooter ever, Arguably best pf, A fantastic sf. Wade and Lebron have similiar styles of play and even Bosh needs the ball in his hands to score. I think that it is very close but Boston got the perfect players to play off each other. It's why despite there age and a less talented team then the Lakers they still brung them to 7 and barely lost

Khalifa21
09-22-2010, 09:11 AM
All in their prime:

LeBron >>>> Pierce
Wade >>> Allen
KG >>>>> Bosh

I give it to the Heat.

Baller1
09-22-2010, 03:12 PM
Super, super close. I think people forget how good Ray Ray was on the Sonics. But, I'll still take the Heat.

Jerry Wigfall
09-22-2010, 03:47 PM
Based on pure talent, the Heat have the advantage. Boston however makes the better combination. They make a better team. They make each other better in a way that the Heat can't.

lakers4sho
09-22-2010, 07:10 PM
If the Celtics Big 3 were on their prime, would they still have the same dedication to defense and sharing the rock with each other?

Covert
09-22-2010, 08:36 PM
Based on pure talent, the Heat have the advantage. Boston however makes the better combination. They make a better team. They make each other better in a way that the Heat can't.
How do you know that? Nobody hasn't seen them play yet.

TylerSL
09-22-2010, 09:32 PM
true but to make it a debate dont forget what KG used to be i feel kg would of ripped bosh a part and then you have a young pierce who can guard lebron and use to be so explosive while driving with the ball.... and young ray allen who use to be able to do a lot more then just shot jsut tho about it like not to be a homer.... but i wish boston was the same age as miami it would be interesting to see them play

man if Boston was Miami's age and healthy, they woulda swept the Lakers 3 years in a row.

bigsams50
09-23-2010, 12:43 AM
Gimme prime Celts. A prime KG would've absolutely abused Bosh

jackdawson
09-23-2010, 04:02 PM
Ok, let's see:

Wade>>>>>Allen
LeBron>>>>Pierce
Garnett>>>> Bosh.

2-1. Yes, it's Miami with a big margin.