PDA

View Full Version : Mo Williams considered leaving NBA after LeBron decision

JordansBulls
09-20-2010, 10:18 PM
Link (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AkQVRJOm0pQG9_EycIE5tha8vLYF?slug=mc-williamscavs092010)

Mo Williams is 27, healthy and has three years and $26 million remaining on his Cleveland Cavaliers contract. But none of that mattered much to him this summer after he watched LeBron James leave the Cavs to join the Miami Heat. Williams said he was so depressed by James’ exit that he considered walking away from the NBA.

“That’s how bad it got,” Williams said. “I contemplated it. I really sat down and envisioned life after basketball. …I really saw myself not playing.

“It just didn’t make sense to me. …It doesn’t make sense to me.”

daleja424
09-20-2010, 10:19 PM
damn... thats sad...

BaustinSali08
09-20-2010, 10:20 PM
....really? Just because Lebron left your rethinking your career? You get paid millions of dollars to play basketball, so shut up and play.

justinnum1
09-20-2010, 10:25 PM

TheTakeOver24
09-20-2010, 10:26 PM
Wow...
Thats pathetic...
Were they lovers or somethin?

Jays Claw
09-20-2010, 10:29 PM
Williams sucks, and he finally realized that he's nothing without LeBron.

Raidaz4Life
09-20-2010, 10:30 PM
Mo, make like a tree and grow a pear.

CountSackula
09-20-2010, 10:38 PM
:laugh2: What a *****.

CB29
09-20-2010, 10:39 PM
this is pathetic... cleveland deserves better than this...

Law25
09-20-2010, 10:41 PM
Damn. All i can say is Damn. He sounds like my ex when she realized i was getting married and it didnt include her.

still1ballin
09-20-2010, 10:42 PM
Come to the Lakers so you can really win.

justinnum1
09-20-2010, 10:43 PM

:rolleyes:

clehmun
09-20-2010, 10:44 PM
that's a little too much.
a lot of players go through divorce and deaths every year; and most play through it.

man up.

tredigs
09-20-2010, 10:46 PM
I've rethought my projected win total for the Cavs. Was 28. Now 18. This team is in ruins without Lebron.

Their "all star" caliber point guard, and the teams #2, thought about retiring... in his prime... with three years and tens of millions left on his contract. That is just ridiculous.

Hawkeye15
09-20-2010, 10:49 PM
I've rethought my projected win total for the Cavs. Was 28. Now 18. This team is in ruins without Lebron.

Their "all star" caliber point guard, and the teams #2, thought about retiring... in his prime... with three years and tens of millions left on his contract. That is just ridiculous.

haha, wow. I thought the exact same thing. Sorry Cav fans, I will watch and follow your team cause I love basketball, but 25 wins should be an accepted goal for wins by Cavs fans

heyman321
09-20-2010, 10:49 PM
HAhahahahahhaa, maybe he would like getting a part time job at Dunking Donuts. I'd think by his second shift he'd change his stance.

Rivera
09-20-2010, 10:56 PM
Wow...
Thats pathetic...
Were they lovers or somethin?

u didnt know? while dwest was bangin lebrons mom mo was bangin lebron.....that was the whole plan for DWest :D

kkruiser86
09-20-2010, 11:16 PM
I think you guys are missing the point here. I have watched these forums for awhile now and have seen the misguided posts some of you leave. He is mad because all of these guys on the team were lied to. Him rethinking what he wants to do has nothing to do with Lebron. He played for years without him. When one of your closests friends betrays you like this you tend to re-evaluate things. Most of you will never know what this feels like. Sure they make millions, but when a friend does this to you it makes you mad.

Mishmin
09-20-2010, 11:20 PM
I think you guys are missing the point here. I have watched these forums for awhile now and have seen the misguided posts some of you leave. He is mad because all of these guys on the team were lied to. Him rethinking what he wants to do has nothing to do with Lebron. He played for years without him. When one of your closests friends betrays you like this you tend to re-evaluate things. Most of you will never know what this feels like. Sure they make millions, but when a friend does this to you it makes you mad.

Pretty epic first post, guy. But Mo does need to just do a little swimming in his money and then get over it.

kjoke
09-20-2010, 11:24 PM
mo is ****ing wiht us hes gonna be averaging 35/10/8, and lead the cavs to the ecf

AIsixersFK
09-20-2010, 11:24 PM
Instead of feeling sorry for yourself why don't you look at it as an opportunity to become a leader and a better player....

kjoke
09-20-2010, 11:25 PM
hes also dealing with family issues as well tho, so it probably wasnt just about lebron

jackdawson
09-20-2010, 11:28 PM
He is sad because he knows he won't be raining open threes anymore. There is no one to draw double/tripple teams and kick it out to him.

kkruiser86
09-20-2010, 11:29 PM
I doubt the Cavs will win 30 games this year. Obviously this is what Lebron wanted. He wanted all of these teams to be in the dark what he was deciding so they couldn't upgrade in the offseason. He cannot win it all by himself and he knows this. Do you guys think this wasn't planned out far in advance? You don't put on a "hey look at us" performance like the Heat did without having some prep time in advance. This is why I root for the team and not the players on it

tredigs
09-20-2010, 11:29 PM

"Closest friends betraying you?". Give me a break dude.

#1, the dude has played with Lebron for two seasons, and though they seemed to get along great, it's not as if these two were lifelong blood brothers.

#2, Lebron never made a single promise to the Cavs beyond the 7 initial rookie contract + his extension that he signed. Mo might not have seen this coming, but he probably should have been better prepared for it. It was a contract year, and he left. Should LBJ have told his owner/teammates that he was leaving when he finally made his decision (which, in fairness he said he did not finalize until that morning), maybe. But he definitely wasn't obligated to.

Mo wanted to retire because he realized that he's got three years left with a perennial losing franchise, but that's the potential reality of joining a team that had their entire stock invested in one player on an expiring contract.

Lebron James personality annoys me, and this move to the Heat annoyed me (although to be honest, I'm pretty excited to see what these guys can do together). But people act like he's some terrible person, when by all accounts he's far from it. Start living your own life, people (looking at you, Mo).

Avenged
09-20-2010, 11:30 PM
He has the opportunity to really make the Cavs his team and instead he's crying about it.

It's going to be really sad when the Heat give them a whooping.

Hoopsadvocate
09-20-2010, 11:33 PM
Now i really cant blame lebron for leaving this guy wass suppose to be his pippen?? HAHAHA he just showed how weak he is and made a huge point in favor of why Lebron didnt have enough help if this guy was one of the best helpers he had. Sad he believes in himself that little. Very convinced Lebron made the right decision after reading this, that team/organization was a joke and he deserved better.

HeaTxRipZz
09-20-2010, 11:39 PM

One thing you will learn if you ever actually deal with careers and business is that you don't mix friendship with business/career decisions. They all know that and have that understanding. All of that being betrayed type of stuff because Lebron left a team sounds really pitiful and soft. You have friends who get killed by friends they grew up with. You have friends who set up to do something or get into a situation and when they need their bestfriend there they are left in the cold. You have friends who look out for one but that same one who took will never look out for them when they are pratically in the street.

So save me the he was betrayed bullcrap over someone switching a damn team. I've seen actual betrayal and switching a team you PLAY on does NOT count as one. he isn't messing up Mo's money he has a guarenteed contract....he needs to man up and play the game of basketball he did all them years with the Bucks he needs to pick it back up......2 years of being spoiled next to a franchise player and now hes depressed hes gone

The Final Boss
09-20-2010, 11:40 PM
Nothing but clowns coming from that organization. LoLebron, Shaq, Williams, whatever the coach's name is, Delonte West banging out LoLebron's mom...

kkruiser86
Now i really cant blame lebron for leaving this guy wass suppose to be his pippen?? HAHAHA he just showed how weak he is and made a huge point in favor of why Lebron didnt have enough help if this guy was one of the best helpers he had. Sad he believes in himself that little. Very convinced Lebron made the right decision after reading this, that team/organization was a joke and he deserved better.

Really? Are you a first year Heat fan? I lived in Miami for seven years and now their are so many more fans, haha. You are going to post something like this when now Lebron is Wade's Scottie Pippen? Are "newfound" Heat fans this shallow that they would throw away Wade's accomplishements to welcome Lebron as your savior? It will be a long year if this is the case. Trust me I drank Lebron's Kool-aid also. Good luck with that.

spreadeagle
Hes sooooo gay,I wanna drop him from my fantasy team now.He should have been like im the man on the Cavs now time to show I can lead a team to the playoffs

PrettyBoyJ
09-20-2010, 11:54 PM
talk about a bromance...

NYK_kidd77
09-21-2010, 12:02 AM
Mo's probably just gonna miss Lebrons mom.

Geargo Wallace
09-21-2010, 12:04 AM
Wow! This kinda proves how **** and weak-minded LeBron's "go-to-guy" Mo Williams is. What a whiny little ******.

Geargo Wallace
09-21-2010, 12:05 AM
Mo's probably just gonna miss Lebrons mom.

hahahahahahhaha post of the year :clap:

sugarrayray
09-21-2010, 12:12 AM
....really? Just because Lebron left your rethinking your career? You get paid millions of dollars to play basketball, so shut up and play.

As most athletes find out, there's a lot more to life than money. He is allowed to have feelings isn't he? Maybe he felt like he was involved in a train wreck when he found out a guy that he looked up to and was a good friend was actually a huge sell out that cares nothing about money and his "legacy".

Maybe when he realized that Lebron James is a narcissistic egomaniac, and in fact not a real person, he had a hard time dealing with things.

sugarrayray
09-21-2010, 12:13 AM
Hes sooooo gay,I wanna drop him from my fantasy team now.He should have been like im the man on the Cavs now time to show I can lead a team to the playoffs

Really? He's GAY for having feelings? Hmm.....

Geargo Wallace
09-21-2010, 12:16 AM
Really? He's GAY for having feelings? Hmm.....

He is gay. Not that there's anything wrong with it.

Hoopsadvocate
09-21-2010, 12:16 AM

Really? Are you a first year Heat fan? I lived in Miami for seven years and now their are so many more fans, haha. You are going to post something like this when now Lebron is Wade's Scottie Pippen? Are "newfound" Heat fans this shallow that they would throw away Wade's accomplishements to welcome Lebron as your savior? It will be a long year if this is the case. Trust me I drank Lebron's Kool-aid also. Good luck with that.

1. learn to quote before bashing someone.

2. first year heat fan huh? check the joined date check my post history if u want you'll see i was posting when we were consecutive first round exits and been a fan way before that. 7 years so the 03 team which was basically rebuilding time with jones,grant, butler just got odom and a kid named Wade... If you really now anythign about the city u would know its a football town not many people care for basketball especially one that was rebuilding at the time. But how about 04-06 bet u saw a lot of fans here too or were u not paying attention. Its a fair weather city when it comes to sports (which makes moments like this offseason and the one shaq came that much more gratifying for us real fans because we can have our heads held high knowing we finally get rewarded for our loyalty and while everyone else is happy cheering for the new stars and fame that comes to the city we appreciate it more because we followed it every step of the way) everyone down here knows that so try saying something new.

3. Lebron and wade dont fit in the jordan scottie mold years from now people will have a new reference for sf/sg duos in comparing them to Lebron and Wade.

All i know is players in the HEAT organization arent little emo low selfesteem players who quit when another player leaves. They play on push forward just like the people of the city.

tredigs
09-21-2010, 12:18 AM
As most athletes find out, there's a lot more to life than money. He is allowed to have feelings isn't he? Maybe he felt like he was involved in a train wreck when he found out a guy that he looked up to and was a good friend was actually a huge sell out that cares nothing about money and his "legacy".

Maybe when he realized that Lebron James is a narcissistic egomaniac, and in fact not a real person, he had a hard time dealing with things.

So he's going to end HIS OWN lifelong dream to become a professional ball player, while in his prime (and under contractual obligation that he signed to perform for them) because another player on his team (who is younger than Mo, and performed night in/night out for them for 7 full years) was a "narcissistic egomaniac" and left for another squad after his contract was up (and after giving that city the best 7 year NBA stretch they've ever had)?

Sounds like bull **** to me. Again, I understand his disappointment, but man the **** up. This is the player that is supposed to lead this franchise over the next season? Sorry, Cleveland fans (if there are any left. Doesn't seem that way, if PSD is any indication).

Corey
09-21-2010, 12:19 AM
Pretty pitiful, Mo.

It's a business. Suck it up.

Geargo Wallace
09-21-2010, 12:21 AM
Like Biggy said:
"Mo Williams. Mo problems."

Sadds The Gr8
09-21-2010, 12:22 AM
what a *****.

thekmp211
09-21-2010, 12:22 AM
so you considered ending you lucrative, breeze-easy career as a pro athlete because your feelings were somehow hurt, and expected people to feel bad for you? definition of "out of touch."

thekmp211
09-21-2010, 12:26 AM

there are countless events in life that could understandably cause one to take a step back from and consider the triviality of professional sports. this is not one of them.

unless lebron was sending love texts to mo promising that he would resign in cleveland only to turn around and dump him for wade/heat there is no reason to be so emotional.

it's not like he contemplated retirement to start a charity, or serve in the army, or do something else noble and substantive. he thought about retirement because the guy that made him look good for years got tired of carrying his sorry *** around the basketball court. grow the eff up, mo.

NPH
09-21-2010, 12:29 AM

Why say these things?

kkruiser86
09-21-2010, 12:37 AM
Hoops,

I'm not going to waste my time learning how to quote posts because I don't really care. Everyone in the world knows how great the fans are in Miami. Didn't they win a world series and couldn't even sell tickets to that. I'm not going to debate you on anything because you guys are on top of the world right now. I just remember months before "the betrayal" how angry Heat fans were that he was going to another team. It doesn't really matter to anyone in Cleveland if Lebron left. Yeah it sucked, but the city is still standing and doing pretty well. I remember posts on how the city would no longer exist. Haha...we have endured far worse than someone wanting win a championship off of someone elses back. I bet in hundred years it still will be there. Weird how that works.

KDM1986
09-21-2010, 12:56 AM
Link (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AkQVRJOm0pQG9_EycIE5tha8vLYF?slug=mc-williamscavs092010)

Pathetic to let someone else's choice's influence your own, man up.

AI4MVP
09-21-2010, 12:59 AM
wat a pathetic little *****. and the cavs are gunna win with this ****** leading the team?? hes going to pass the ball to lebron when they play the heat hes so on his ****ing ****. grow a pear of nuts.

John Walls Era
09-21-2010, 01:01 AM
really? if he almost quit his job (pays millions) for Lebron, he definitely shed tears...

Jemikz9Clutch
09-21-2010, 01:13 AM
pitiful. this shows mo's a quitter.

mrblisterdundee
09-21-2010, 01:14 AM
He should already know how selfish people are. Williams' value will only go up with LeBron out. I expect him to produce like he did in Milwaukee.

Jemikz9Clutch
09-21-2010, 01:31 AM
I doubt the Cavs will win 30 games this year. Obviously this is what Lebron wanted. He wanted all of these teams to be in the dark what he was deciding so they couldn't upgrade in the offseason. He cannot win it all by himself and he knows this. Do you guys think this wasn't planned out far in advance? You don't put on a "hey look at us" performance like the Heat did without having some prep time in advance. This is why I root for the team and not the players on it

:facepalm: move on man. we've seen these statements since july. anyways, welcome to psd forums! :clap:

SugeKnight
09-21-2010, 01:38 AM
He knows that he sucks without LeBron.

Antipod
09-21-2010, 01:49 AM
C`mon Mo, Lebron doesn`t worth it!

_KB24_
09-21-2010, 02:37 AM
Mo is probably praying that the Heat somehow acquire him. This is pathetic on his part.

ElMarroAfamado
09-21-2010, 02:56 AM
well if u guys saw how hatable he acted out on the court all these years...(knowing he wont be able to do it again) you would feel the same way

Kashmir13579
09-21-2010, 03:03 AM
its because he knows he's stuck on the cavs. no teams gonna take his contract, except maybe the twolves (sorry hawkeye, i had to). wait it out and get your money; just like marbury did. LOL.

xxcubs22xx
09-21-2010, 03:29 AM
Mo's a bum.

Denver-boy
09-21-2010, 03:31 AM
i do the same. i mean its the cavs without lebron......

CityofTreez
09-21-2010, 03:38 AM
Pretty sad that players depend on LeBron to make their careers what they want. Kind of bizarre and embarassing that he would walk away from a dream just because another human being chose to further his career on another team!

-Kobe24-TJ19-
09-21-2010, 04:16 AM
Mo:love:LeBron

IHeartNY
09-21-2010, 07:00 AM
Sorry Mo Williams but you are: HILARIOUS. ;)

Maybe we should call him MOesha ...

pebloemer
09-21-2010, 08:29 AM
Wow. Perhaps he was spoiled a little too much.

Wish I had his problems...

Mishmin
09-21-2010, 08:40 AM
Wow. Perhaps he was spoiled a little too much.

Wish I had his problems...

I second that.

The late Guru of Gangstarr once said

"Scandalous, money greed and lust
In this trife life, there ain`t nobody you can trust
Plus there`s no justice, it`s just us
In fact, watchin` yo back it be must
And each and everyday around the way gats bust
And jealous so-called friends`ll try to set you up
It`s called betrayal"

RIP Guru.

Also, everyone stop comparing every case when two strong players get together to Jordan and Pippen. There were others duos that worked with on different dynamics, which will be the case this year with the heat.

ramz.n
09-21-2010, 09:15 AM
this guy is a drama queen..its not like he was dating you and broke up with you for something better..well he kinda did but get over yourself.

infernoscurse
09-21-2010, 10:25 AM
what a moron and ungrateful bastard

xbrackattackx
09-21-2010, 11:11 AM
I guess the Going to play with your best friends thing sucks when you just ditch your current best friend. Whatever it was Pippen 2.0's call.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
09-21-2010, 11:18 AM
Mo, make like a tree and grow a pear.

lolzz :laugh:

Heater4life
09-21-2010, 11:22 AM
And that was Lebrons second option, imagine his locker room demeanor after a tough lose. .....

xbrackattackx
09-21-2010, 11:29 AM
And that was Lebrons second option, imagine his locker room demeanor after a tough lose. .....

there must have been alot of tears from ole mo in the Locker Room when they lost. Lebron had to hold him tightly and say it's ok little man, I carry us next time!

Heater4life
09-21-2010, 11:51 AM
there must have been alot of tears from ole mo in the Locker Room when they lost. Lebron had to hold him tightly and say it's ok little man, I carry us next time!

:laugh2:

This only goes to show you how much leadership and toughness was on that team. Lebron included. People question a man's will to win, you play on a team with that attitude and see how frustrated you can become.

xbrackattackx
09-21-2010, 12:05 PM
:laugh2:

This only goes to show you how much leadership and toughness was on that team. Lebron included. People question a man's will to win, you play on a team with that attitude and see how frustrated you can become.

No doubt, I would rather have Chalmers as my PG then Mo. But I wish somehow Jamison could have went to the Heat with Lebron. I was stoked when he went to the Cavs. I love Jamison and now he is once again stuck on a crappy team.

TheTakeOver24
09-21-2010, 12:39 PM
I wish I could've seen Dan Gilbert's face when he read this... lmfao

marlinsfan24
09-21-2010, 01:16 PM
Mo Williams to me now is officially the biggest *****.

Gators123
09-21-2010, 03:06 PM
Brandon Jennings--

BLKICE3

I've lost all respect for Mo Williams after that. It's never that deep man!!!! Guess you dont love the game. #C'mon Son

BLKICE3

As a Grown Man I can't stomach that..... Im sorry

Jack_Meoff
09-21-2010, 03:25 PM
Somebody give this man a sack with some balls in it...... man up, become a leader. Its just a game and your making millions.

RaiderLakersA's
09-21-2010, 03:28 PM

No. Hell no. Mo fails the character test.

Say what you want about the Lakers, but those guys all have a strong will to play this game. Luke Walton is willing to play through possible lifelong back problems just to get another shot at a title. That's the fortitude of a champion. It's the kind of, well, spine, that Mo lacks if his comments are any indication. It's un-Laker-like.

If Kobe walked away from the game today, do you think that any of the Lakers would cry about it or consider hanging up their sneakers? No. Pau wouldn't. Fisher wouldn't. Artest wouldn't. Bynum wouldn't. Odom wouldn't. I could go on, but I think you get the point.

Mo Williams needs to man up. His comments are soft. If other players on his team and around the league start to key on that, he won't have to worry about what he'll be doing. They'll show him the door.

Frezhnitz
09-21-2010, 04:02 PM
if i was a teammate of Kobe and he left heck yeah i'd be sad.

danniboi168
09-21-2010, 04:07 PM
wow mo williams, lol didn't think you were like that x.x

Slimsim
09-21-2010, 04:28 PM
Poor mo *****es.

uprightciti
09-21-2010, 04:49 PM
that would be sick if he got sent to the lakers

epic rivals!!!!

drama1386
09-21-2010, 05:09 PM
"Closest friends betraying you?". Give me a break dude.

#1, the dude has played with Lebron for two seasons, and though they seemed to get along great, it's not as if these two were lifelong blood brothers.

#2, Lebron never made a single promise to the Cavs beyond the 7 initial rookie contract + his extension that he signed. Mo might not have seen this coming, but he probably should have been better prepared for it. It was a contract year, and he left. Should LBJ have told his owner/teammates that he was leaving when he finally made his decision (which, in fairness he said he did not finalize until that morning), maybe. But he definitely wasn't obligated to.

Mo wanted to retire because he realized that he's got three years left with a perennial losing franchise, but that's the potential reality of joining a team that had their entire stock invested in one player on an expiring contract.

Lebron James personality annoys me, and this move to the Heat annoyed me (although to be honest, I'm pretty excited to see what these guys can do together). But people act like he's some terrible person, when by all accounts he's far from it. Start living your own life, people (looking at you, Mo).

agreed 100%. this man speaks the truth.

RaiderLakersA's
09-21-2010, 05:10 PM
if i was a teammate of Kobe and he left heck yeah i'd be sad.

You might be sad, but would you consider ending your own career because of it? Seriously...Come on, man!

godolphins
09-21-2010, 05:13 PM
The cavaliers should waive him so he could sign with Miami :D

Frezhnitz
09-22-2010, 12:27 PM
You might be sad, but would you consider ending your own career because of it? Seriously...Come on, man!

lol I wouldn't quit but each person has a different mind set.

Jarvo
09-22-2010, 01:33 PM
Thats By Far The Gayest ***** iEver Heard A NBA Player Say.

You was gonna stop playin because another mothaf*ucka YOU GAY!!

Missing56&33
09-22-2010, 01:44 PM
mo williams is just being mo williams, he's admitting that he has no heart and clearly he's nothing without someone like Lebron to basically win games for him so he can call himself a winner. It must have been miserable for Lebron to come to practice and play with guys that had no confidence in themselves and sleep with his mother. He should have come to the Knicks but I see why he left Cleveland.

I think he should retire he's never going to be a leader and its sad to see a guy in position to be the man on the Cavs roster and in a postion to prove to Lebron that he does have game and he never should have left in the first place. So all that smack talk while Lebron was there was just because Lebron was there. :pity:

Gators123
09-22-2010, 01:56 PM
Chris Douglas-Roberts was having fun with this lol

Wowww so Moe Williams said he considered RETIRING b/c LeBron left! Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahah aahahahahahahahaahahaa!

Hahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahah ahahaahahahahahahahaahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahah ahaahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahaa

Yo, Mo Williams is like 27 & considered RETIRING!! Not due to injuries, due to hurt feelings! Ahahahahahahahahaahahhahahaahahahahaahahahahaa

http://twitter.com/cdouglasroberts/status/25150914672

oO ShowTime Oo
09-22-2010, 01:58 PM
WELL....at least they can rebuild

akay47
09-22-2010, 02:05 PM
Yeah, that's pretty soft hahahaha

Chris Douglas-Roberts n Brandon Jennings going hard at him lolololol no homo

Epicfailure
09-22-2010, 02:07 PM
Damn, this just keeps getting more and more ridiculous. This is a dark time to be a Cavaliers fan. ***** my life.

Slimsim
09-22-2010, 02:14 PM
How can mo Show his face after saying something like this ?

jzstud4
09-22-2010, 02:32 PM

yeah come ball with the lakers even tho u will be this pg HAHA back to back to back .... to back ?

smith&wesson
09-22-2010, 03:14 PM
god gives you a rare gift that the masses only wish they could have. you show aprciation by contemplating quiting. shamefull to say the least.

oh how bad your life must suck for being over paid even for a basket ball player.

eXpLiiCt
09-22-2010, 03:33 PM
Mo Williamis a lil ***** get off LeBron's dick

King P
09-22-2010, 03:53 PM
I don't really get how ya'll can go from laughter to tears and back to laughter again because of the way your favorite team is winning or losing.... and then **** on a dude who actually PLAYS THE GAME when he's emotionally affected by his best teammate leaving.

Y'all be salty and moist all year after your favorite team loses in the playoffs, but when one of the PLAYERS gets misty eyed, you call him a *****.

It's almost as if your fandom is an outlet for you to **** on workers when they have problems and demand success from them at all times, just like your boss at your boring job does to you.

Baller1
09-22-2010, 04:01 PM
I don't really get how ya'll can go from laughter to tears and back to laughter again because of the way your favorite team is winning or losing.... and then **** on a dude who actually PLAYS THE GAME when he's emotionally affected by his best teammate leaving.

Y'all be salty and moist all year after your favorite team loses in the playoffs, but when one of the PLAYERS gets misty eyed, you call him a *****.

It's almost as if your fandom is an outlet for you to **** on workers when they have problems and demand success from them at all times, just like your boss at your boring job does to you.

Preach.

arkanian215
09-22-2010, 07:16 PM
http://simg.sportsbybrooks.com/7/b/7bb66ad8537221fce28ac087491cc7e4_chrisdouglasrober tsreaxtomowilliamsretirement.jpg

G-Bay New J
09-23-2010, 02:19 AM
Hahah I don't care what you say, I'm going to miss CDR..... kinda :)

jkiddvc20
09-23-2010, 11:26 AM
Does he want me to call the Wambulance?

blastmasta26
09-23-2010, 09:00 PM
lol Mo needs to man up. I understand disappointment, but this is pathetic.

NYKNYGNYY
09-23-2010, 09:30 PM
aww he misses his b.f/ grow the **** up and play ball even demanding a trade is better than that

ShaqShoes
09-23-2010, 11:09 PM
He should retire after his comments, he's an embarrassment to the NBA now.

Angel2Maverick
09-23-2010, 11:21 PM
Mo should grow a ****in pair. He isnt getting paid millions to whine like a girl who got dumped by her boyfriend.

TylerSL
09-23-2010, 11:42 PM
now whos the quitter?

JordansBulls
09-24-2010, 06:43 PM
Mo will show the world this year how good he really is.

TylerSL
09-24-2010, 07:29 PM
Mo will show the world this year how good he really is.

which is not very, he might put up like 20 PPG and like 7 Assists but if and its a serious if the Cavs make the playoffs he will do what he always does, choke.