PDA

View Full Version : Orlando w/CP3 vs Bulls w/Roy



JordansBulls
09-19-2010, 12:10 AM
Orlando w/CP3 vs Bulls w/Roy

Which team would win?

Orlando
PG CP3
SG Vince
SF QRich
PF Lewis
C Dwight

vs

Bulls
PG Rose
SG Roy
SF Deng
PF Boozer
C Noah

Khalifa21
09-19-2010, 06:47 AM
Magic easily.

An inside/outside tandem of CP3 and D12 would be unstoppable. OOPING ALL DAY!!

Niro
09-19-2010, 07:36 AM
magics pretty easily

LBJ06
09-19-2010, 08:36 AM
CP3 fits perfectly for Orlando. Roy is not really what the Bulls need IMO. He will not provide the proper spacing that D. Rose needs to destroy his man. I think it would be better if you considered Manu G or Jason Richardson. That's just my opinion.

hugepatsfan
09-19-2010, 10:03 AM
POR had to move Andre Miller to the bench because Roy is a ball dominant player. He and Rose are a terrible match.

jackdawson
09-19-2010, 04:53 PM
It's a no contest IMO. A CP3-Dwight combo would destroy the bulls. Roy ain't the perfect fit with Rose.

Ebbs
09-19-2010, 04:57 PM
Rose + Roy wouldn't work very well IMO.

I think Magic again though would be a great series.

justinnum1
09-19-2010, 05:46 PM
Orlando the way it is would still probably destroy the Bulls with Roy.

JordansBulls
09-19-2010, 07:45 PM
Orlando the way it is would still probably destroy the Bulls with Roy.
:laugh2:

justinnum1
09-19-2010, 08:11 PM
:laugh2:

:eyebrow: You really think Roy would put the bulls over the top against the current magic team?

JordansBulls
09-19-2010, 08:37 PM
:eyebrow: You really think Roy would put the bulls over the top against the current magic team?

The current Bulls team as we have it now have a great shot to beat the current Magic. Add Roy and our chances are even better. Right now I say they have a 60% chance of beating us and we have a 40% chance of beating them. With Roy on our team, I say our chances go to 70% and theres 30%.

Gators123
09-19-2010, 08:50 PM
Magic. CP3 and Dwight would be a crazy good duo.

todu82
09-19-2010, 09:32 PM
Orlando

BirdIsTheWord
09-19-2010, 10:19 PM
Orlando. The best PG and the best Center on one team would be pretty unstoppable.