PDA

View Full Version : Shaq Accused of Computer Hacking in Lawsuit

D Roses Bulls
09-15-2010, 12:10 PM
NEWSCORE - (Report) - NBA veteran Shaquille O'Neal faces allegations that he hacked into a computer and destroyed email evidence in an attempt to frame a former employee, RadarOnline reported Wednesday.

Shawn Darling, who worked as a personal IT guy for O'Neal from 2007-2009, filed suit against the NBA star for "intentional infliction of emotional distress, invasion of privacy and civil R.I.C.O. [a racketeering charge] on Aug. 3 in Miami-Dade County, Florida, the report said.

Darling claims that O'Neal hacked into his voicemails and those belonging to an alleged mistress, Vanessa Lopez.

Lopez has filed a separate lawsuit against O'Neal.

The suit also claims that O'Neal used law enforcement contacts to frame Darling for a criminal offense and destroy evidence he held relating to Shaq's alleged extramarital affairs.

Darling alleges that "O'Neal, along with his houseboy Joe Caballero, disposed of [Darling's] computer in the lake behind O'Neal's house and gave him cash to buy another replacement I-Mac."

Darling has an extensive criminal record, the report said.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/entertainment/091510-shaq-sued

Shaq’s former employee Shawn Darling filed a suit for intentional infliction of emotional distress, invasion of privacy and civil R.I.C.O. (a racketeering charge) on August 3, in Miami-Dade County, Florida…I spoke with Shawn on the phone last week and let me tell you, he’s got more dirt on Shaq than you can imagine…Shawn told me as follows…Shaq started getting in trouble with his texting..or in this case sexting..he wouldn’t remember who or what he sent when drunk..So he asked his IT guy Shawn to make a record of every email and text Shaq sent out..Unfortunately, this backfired on Shaq, because now Shawn has enough ammunition to expose Shaq for who he really is..The lawsuit alleges, “O’Neal told Darling that Alexis Miller had obtained a restraining order and that O’Neal said could not remember what he sent to Miller by way of text messaging and E-mail.” According to the lawsuit, “O’Neal, along with his houseboy Joe Caballero, disposed of the computer in the lake behind O’Neal’s house and gave Darling cash to buy another replacement I-Mac.” I have a phone call with Shawn scheduled for later today..so we’ll see what he has to say..The Big Shamrock might just be in a little bit of hot water..adjusting to life in Boston is the least of his concerns..

http://network.yardbarker.com/nba/article_external/shaq_accused_of_computer_hacking_in_lawsuit/3233189

Boo2u
09-15-2010, 12:32 PM
OK, I see questionable moral behavior... but what's driving a lawsuit here?

TheWatcher34
09-15-2010, 12:38 PM
someone (the FORMER employee!?!?) want to squeeze $$$ out of Shaq ?!!

The Final Boss
09-15-2010, 12:43 PM
Straight clown homey.

Allstar21
09-15-2010, 01:17 PM
this is what happens when you allow TMZ to rule your reporting philosophy

who cares about this ****? seriously, only Celtic and shaq haters....this bullcrap has nothing to do with sports

asandhu23
09-15-2010, 01:37 PM
Hack-a-PC

BaustinSali08
09-15-2010, 01:41 PM
So what? I hate Shaq as much as the next person, but looking at it from the other side this guy would probably have blackmailed him with this crap.

marlinsfan24
09-15-2010, 01:44 PM
I hate Shaq, but until more info comes out, if there is anymore, I don't see anything wrong that Shaq did that could warrant a lawsuit.

Antipod
09-15-2010, 02:11 PM
Smb wants some easy money

D Roses Bulls
09-15-2010, 02:58 PM
here's a more detailed account

NEWSCORE - (Report) - NBA veteran Shaquille O'Neal faces allegations that he hacked into a computer and destroyed email evidence in an attempt to frame a former employee, RadarOnline reported Wednesday.

Shawn Darling, who worked as a personal IT guy for O'Neal from 2007-2009, filed suit against the NBA star for "intentional infliction of emotional distress, invasion of privacy and civil R.I.C.O. [a racketeering charge] on Aug. 3 in Miami-Dade County, Florida, the report said.

Darling claims that O'Neal hacked into his voicemails and those belonging to an alleged mistress, Vanessa Lopez.

Lopez has filed a separate lawsuit against O'Neal.

The suit also claims that O'Neal used law enforcement contacts to frame Darling for a criminal offense and destroy evidence he held relating to Shaq's alleged extramarital affairs.

Darling alleges that "O'Neal, along with his houseboy Joe Caballero, disposed of [Darling's] computer in the lake behind O'Neal's house and gave him cash to buy another replacement I-Mac."

Darling has an extensive criminal record, the report said.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/entertainment/091510-shaq-sued

D Roses Bulls
09-15-2010, 03:00 PM
so shaq hacked into the guys voice mails.

Super.
09-15-2010, 03:01 PM
Im sure Shaq is quite the accomplished Computer hacker

Hugbees
09-15-2010, 03:13 PM
Shaq-a-Hack! Hack-Fu! What a Shaqker!

lakers4sho
09-15-2010, 07:56 PM
Shaq...the...computer hacker. Something's not right here.

0nekhmer
09-15-2010, 08:00 PM
i wonder how big his fingers are.. pinky typing?

perknation
09-15-2010, 08:09 PM
Shaq knows foul shots not computers.