PDA

View Full Version : 2012 usa

j-bay
09-14-2010, 07:12 PM
? if lebron wade kobe decide hey i want to join usa do you think its fair to the guys who put in alot of hard work while they just bounce in and kick some guys out

Gators123
09-14-2010, 07:13 PM
Life isn't fair.

Wade>You
09-14-2010, 07:31 PM
? if lebron wade kobe decide hey i want to join usa do you think its fair to the guys who put in alot of hard work while they just bounce in and kick some guys outGuys like Wade LBJ (and Melo, for those who argue Durant over him) have been on Team USA since 2004, but we'll just ignore that.

It's players like Chandler Odom and Billups that truly deserve a spot in 2012. They've got tenure over this year's team.

CLASSOF72
09-14-2010, 07:50 PM
They don't need the NBA's best to win.

IDB Josh M
09-14-2010, 08:32 PM
I think the World Championship team will have first dibs at the Olympic roster; assuming they remain in top condition and make a commitment to the training. Taking into consideration that they get an automatic placement in the Olympics because of the World Title, I would think that the roster would have first dibs. At the very least, Chauncy, LO and Durant would have guaranteed spots, even if they're fatter than King Hippo; since they were the Captains and MVP respectively.