PDA

View Full Version : Official NY Rangers Training Camp Thread

letsgorangers27
09-13-2010, 11:09 PM
rangers released their training camp roster today

2010 NEW YORK RANGERS TRAINING CAMP ROSTER
Forwards
No. Player POS. HT WT Age 2009-10 Team (League)
42 Artem Anisimov C 6-4 197 22 RANGERS (NHL)
16 Sean Avery LW 5-10 195 30 RANGERS (NHL)
94 Derek Boogaard LW 6-7 275 28 MINNESOTA (NHL)
22 Brian Boyle C 6-6 244 25 RANGERS (NHL)
34 Dane Byers LW 6-2 204 24 Hartford (AHL); RANGERS (NHL)
24 Ryan Callahan RW 5-11 188 25 RANGERS (NHL)
26 Erik Christensen C 6-1 203 26 RANGERS (NHL); ANAHEIM (NHL); Manitoba (AHL)
23 Chris Drury C 5-10 190 34 RANGERS (NHL)
17 Brandon Dubinsky C/LW 6-1 210 24 RANGERS (NHL)
39 Brodie Dupont LW/C 6-1 210 23 Hartford (AHL)
27 Ruslan Fedotenko LW 6-2 195 26 PITTSBURGH (NHL)
31 Alexander Frolov LW 6-2 210 28 LOS ANGELES (NHL)
10 Marian Gaborik RW 6-1 215 28 RANGERS (NHL)
59 Evgeny Grachev RW 6-4 222 20 Hartford (AHL)
13 Tim Kennedy LW 5-10 176 24 BUFFALO (NHL)
45 Kris Newbury C 5-10 205 28 Grand Rapids, Hartford (AHL); DETROIT (NHL)
20 Vinny Prospal LW/C 6-2 198 35 RANGERS (NHL)
8 Brandon Prust LW 5-11 195 26 CALGARY, RANGERS (NHL)
41 Justin Soryal LW 6-2 209 23 Hartford (AHL)
57 Derek Stepan C 6-0 187 20 Wisconsin (WCHA)
32 Dale Weise RW 6-1 207 22 Hartford (AHL)
61 Ethan Werek C 6-1 199 19 Kingston (OHL)
12 Todd White C 5-10 195 35 ATLANTA (NHL)
86 Jeremy Williams RW 6-0 195 26 Grand Rapids (AHL)
36 Mats Zuccarello LW 5-9 170 23 Ornskoldsvik (Sweden)
Defensemen
63 Lee Baldwin D 6-4 205 22 Alaska-Anchorage (WCHA); Hartford (AHL)
4 Michael Del Zotto D 6-1 195 20 RANGERS (NHL)
44 Steve Eminger D 6-2 210 26 ANAHEIM (NHL)
28 Garnet Exelby D 6-1 215 29 TORONTO (NHL)
97 Matt Gilroy D 6-1 201 26 RANGERS (NHL); Hartford (AHL)
5 Dan Girardi D 6-2 215 26 RANGERS (NHL)
72 Sam Klassen D 6-2 199 21 Saskatoon (WHL)
65 Tomas Kundratek D 6-2 200 20 Medicine Hat (WHL)
51 Ryan McDonagh D 6-1 222 21 Wisconsin (WCHA)
75 Jyri Niemi D 6-2 210 20 Saskatoon (WHL)
6 Wade Redden D 6-2 210 33 RANGERS (NHL)
33 Michal Rozsival D 6-2 205 32 RANGERS (NHL)
38 Mike Sauer D 6-3 220 23 Hartford (AHL)
25 Alexei Semenov D 6-6 245 29 Moscow Dynamo (KHL)
18 Marc Staal D 6-4 209 23 RANGERS (NHL)
46 Pavel Valentenko D 6-2 220 22 Moscow Dynamo (KHL)
78 Nigel Williams D 6-4 226 22 Hartford (AHL)
Goaltenders
43 Martin Biron G 6-3 180 33 ISLANDERS (NHL)
29 Chad Johnson G 6-3 200 24 Hartford (AHL); RANGERS (NHL)
30 Henrik Lundqvist G 6-1 198 28 RANGERS (NHL)
80 Jordan Parise G 5-11 190 28 Wheeling (ECHL)
96 Scott Stajcer G 6-3 200 19 Owen Sound (OHL)
81 Cam Talbot G 6-3 185 23 Alabama-Huntsville (CHA); Hartford (AHL)
Rangers.com

Redfish
09-14-2010, 09:27 AM
Here is to a fun season! :cheers:

redwhiteandblue
09-14-2010, 02:30 PM
This is going to be an awesome ****ing TC! I'm pumped

Bleeds MSG
09-14-2010, 04:42 PM
That TC roster really looks like its going to breed A LOT of competition, especially at forward. I feel like we have good organizational depth but the only problem is we still need more top-end offensive players to build around. Seems like we have so many 2nd or 3rd line forwards.

letsgorangers27
09-14-2010, 08:19 PM
the rangers should invite patrick o'sullivan to camp. young center with skill. give him the opportunity to try out and he might turn heads. he could end up being a good 1st line center. plus at training camp it creates more competition which will push every1 to do better at camp. he tore it up at juniors played very good at the ahl just needs to find his stride in the nhl

bsi
09-14-2010, 10:38 PM
the rangers should invite patrick o'sullivan to camp. young center with skill. give him the opportunity to try out and he might turn heads. he could end up being a good 1st line center. plus at training camp it creates more competition which will push every1 to do better at camp. he tore it up at juniors played very good at the ahl just needs to find his stride in the nhl

I AGREE 100 %. He's a much better player than he showed in Edmonton, plus he fits in with our model now.

SLY WILLIAMS
09-15-2010, 12:00 PM
http://twitter.com/AGrossRecord

Tryout D Alexei Semenov says "no Plan B" other than making the #NYRangers. Says not accepting offer last year was "devastating for me."

http://twitter.com/thenyrangers

Semenov: "There are so many good young players over here so you have to compete every minute, every chance out there....must go 100%"

Redfish
09-15-2010, 12:53 PM

This guy i s hell-bent on making the team and solidifying a position with the club this year. If this occurs, it gives Sather more options and assets to work with, and accelerates the timeframe within which to transition Rozy's contract to either a more suitable and productive defenseman, if needed, or more likely a productive forward in the $4mm range.

It's been a good offseason for the GM; hope he is not done.

SLY WILLIAMS
09-15-2010, 12:57 PM
This guy i s hell-bent on making the team and solidifying a position with the club this year. If this occurs, it gives Sather more options and assets to work with, and accelerates the timeframe within which to transition Rozy's contract to either a more suitable and productive defenseman, if needed, or more likely a productive forward in the $4mm range.

It's been a good offseason for the GM; hope he is not done.

I just hope McD and Gilroy both make the team. I could see the team carrying 7 dmen with Semenov or Exlby included in the 7.

Redfish
09-15-2010, 01:12 PM
I just hope McD and Gilroy both make the team. I could see the team carrying 7 dmen with Semenov or Exlby included in the 7.

I too believe we could be working with 7 defenseman this year but think it is more likely Semenov and Exelby are part of the 7, and Gilroy is not. I don't want the organization to give up on Gilroy, and hope he wins a position. Yet, Tortorella wants a much more difficult team to play against, and Gilroy does not offer that as a defenseman. Exelby may make a few more mistakes but he"ll also make opponents pay a hefty price for going into our zone, whenever he has the opportunity. I think we need that over less physical but better positional play.

SLY WILLIAMS
09-15-2010, 01:29 PM
I'd be happy with Seminov or Exlby but I'd hate to give up on Gilroy. The kid has great hands and legit speed. Even though his rookie season wasnt great it was still his rookie season without any previous AHL experience. I think Gilroy will be a legit player in the NHL. I dont want to see that happen elsewhere.

Staal
MDZ
McD
Dylan Mc
Girardi
Gilroy
Could be our d in the future.

NECKLOCK
09-15-2010, 01:56 PM
I don't want to lose out on Gilroy either. This is one major problem with Torts and that's his patience with youth. We almost lost Mcdonaugh because he saw what Tort did to Gilroy last year. I've been hearing more and more rumors that Gilroy is going to be worked out at Forward to see if they can get him to make the roster that way and the team would then technically carry 8 Defensemen. The following is from espn and I post it because it goes a long with a lot of things I've been seeing and hearing from my contact with the Rangers.

After losing 5-4 to Minnesota’s prospects Tuesday at Traverse City, the team’s site writes that winning isn’t everything at the tournament. Evgeny Grachev notched his third goal of the tourney, while 2010 third-rounder Andrew Yogan tallied as well. After the game, Rangers player development director Gordie Clark spoke highly of several of the prospects, particularly the defensive tandem of Ryan McDonagh and Dylan McIlrath. Clark labeled the duo the tournament’s “best pair by far.” The Baby Blueshirts wrap the tournament Wednesday against Dallas. You can follow the action here.

I don't see Mcilirath on the training camp roster but I've been hearing from several sources that he continues to impress and exceed all timelines and expectations and it is possible that he can get called up early in the season depending on how he starts out in Hartford. I'd love to have a young D pairing of the M&M boys. If they could make that work maybe they can package Gilroy,Rozi and a 2nd round pick for a quality Center.

SLY WILLIAMS
09-15-2010, 02:10 PM
I don't want to lose out on Gilroy either. This is one major problem with Torts and that's his patience with youth. We almost lost Mcdonaugh because he saw what Tort did to Gilroy last year. I've been hearing more and more rumors that Gilroy is going to be worked out at Forward to see if they can get him to make the roster that way and the team would then technically carry 8 Defensemen. The following is from espn and I post it because it goes a long with a lot of things I've been seeing and hearing from my contact with the Rangers.

After losing 5-4 to Minnesota’s prospects Tuesday at Traverse City, the team’s site writes that winning isn’t everything at the tournament. Evgeny Grachev notched his third goal of the tourney, while 2010 third-rounder Andrew Yogan tallied as well. After the game, Rangers player development director Gordie Clark spoke highly of several of the prospects, particularly the defensive tandem of Ryan McDonagh and Dylan McIlrath. Clark labeled the duo the tournament’s “best pair by far.” The Baby Blueshirts wrap the tournament Wednesday against Dallas. You can follow the action here.

I don't see Mcilirath on the training camp roster but I've been hearing from several sources that he continues to impress and exceed all timelines and expectations and it is possible that he can get called up early in the season depending on how he starts out in Hartford. I'd love to have a young D pairing of the M&M boys. If they could make that work maybe they can package Gilroy,Rozi and a 2nd round pick for a quality Center.

Mcilirath will be playing in juniors most likely. I havent heard of any plans for him in the AHL or being called up to the NHL. That would be throwing too much at him too fast in my opinion. Are North American players allowed to play in the AHL at age 18? :)

If you are going to post things from ESPN please consider posting a link. Thanks in advance. :)

dashripdot
09-15-2010, 02:13 PM
McIlrath would have to sign with the Rangers first, even if he were NHL ready, which I doubt he is. Otherwise, he's ticketed for Moosejaw. No point in rushing him into an entry-level deal when he's that young. Despite the NHL getting younger overall, Del Zotto's situation is rare and I don't see McIlrath with the Rangers for a couple more seasons.

Redfish
09-15-2010, 02:52 PM
We already have a bottleneck with experienced 3rd and 4th line forwards who can score 10-15 goals during the season; I don't think there has been any indication by the Rangers organization that Gilroy will be given a shot at forward. If so, he will likely then spend the entire year in Hartford, learning the position.

If there are other defenseman who secure a spot over him, it may be in his best interest to be traded to a team that can use him, because he needs continued development in the NHL, not AHL.

I personally don't think there was an ounce of truth to the rumors that McDonagh hesitated on joining the Rangers because of Tortorella, and Gilroy's experience with the team last year. I'd take the comments and experiences of his past players (Prospal, Fedetenko, St. Louis, LaCavlier, etc..) over rumors.

mmmrevolver93
09-15-2010, 10:44 PM
during preseason i definitely want to see exelby paired with delzotto. and i think semenov and his massive shot could be very beneficial on the 2nd PP as well.

SLY WILLIAMS
09-17-2010, 10:25 AM

Group One finishes session of 3 sprint laps 6 times; Matt Gilroy was flying through all six, impressive

First group finished with endurance skate at #NYRangers camp. Gilroy among better skaters, Zuccarello struggles.

NECKLOCK
09-17-2010, 01:39 PM
It's looking like Frolov is going to be partnered up with Gabs on the top line per Torts today. I kinda figured that would happen but Tortorella said he just made that decision but now they are talking who will center that line. The obvious solution is Prospal who did it last year but they are also saying they will give AA and Duby a shot which I'm hoping one works out so prospal can move to the second line giving us more depth. I'd even like to see Grachev given some time with Frolov and Gabs. Giving the young guys a shot with the top pair can really give us a chance to evaluate what we have. It may affect the chemistry at first but someone has to step up to give us more depth and scoring on the other lines. This year has to start out with a lot of experimentation with lines and AHL call ups. We just need to stay somewhat competitive early and figure out what we need because I think the trades will be pretty active this yr twds the deadline with a chance to get a real impact player.

And Sly sorry for no link on my last post but it was an insider article so I didn't include it figuring that anyone who wasn't an insider wouldn't be able to view it.

SLY WILLIAMS
09-17-2010, 02:27 PM
NECKLOCK,
No probs. If its a situation that is hard to post a link to then just try give us an explanation of where you are getting the info like you just did. Many posters like to have some idea where info came from so they can judge how much weight to give something credibility wise. Like TSN is more credible than bleacher report. :)

redwhiteandblue
09-17-2010, 05:44 PM
Things I liked hearing today:
-Gilroy was absolutely flying. My problem relies more with him and his actual play on defense and hockey IQ but the kid has potential and it doesn't hurt at all to be noticed as one of the best in-shape guys out there.
-Read tweets that Delly (Zotto) looked bulked up and stronger and also looked to be faster on the ice then last year, that can only further his game in a big way.
-Grachev was the stand out of his group he went out with. His biggest problem last year were both (fixable and) physical. He needs to be stronger to take advantage of his large frame and open his game to allow him to use his wicked wrister more, and he needs to become faster. In going along with needed his strength to accompany his size, he needs to gradually get quicker to adjust to the NA game and pro level.
-Redden already looked slow on ice in doing mere first day conditioning drills. I hate to actually root against the guy, but I see an extra $6.5 mil in the bank as a lot more valuable then him kinda playing to the potential of his contract, and also an open roster spot to plug in some fresh life or youth is more valuable to boot.

Things I didn't like hearing today:
-Lundqvist and Gabs sitting out of conditioning drills. Gabs at least went on the ice but with a guy like his laundry list of injury problems you don't like seeing him sit out at all. Lundqvist sitting out I don't like precaution or not.
-Dubi is off to a hot-start which is good after his late start last year which I think effected his year. He was most effective after a large chunk of games and finally looked adjusted.

SLY WILLIAMS
09-18-2010, 10:16 AM
http://twitter.com/stevezipay

Dylan McIlrath burned through the sprints and "herbies" with ease. Man, wish I was still 18. Probably so do a few older Rangers

Haha. Garnet Exelby, flexing legs after sprints, skates by glass where writers are observing and mouths "Help!"

SLY WILLIAMS
09-18-2010, 10:36 AM
JimCerny

Observations from series of sprints performed by Group One today: McIlrath can skate and is in tremendous physical condition...

thenyrangers

1st Group finishes series of different sprints; Dylan McIlrath not even breathing hard! "Piece of cake"! Easy for 18 year old to say!

SLY WILLIAMS
09-18-2010, 11:45 AM
stevezipay

Callahan, Kundratek, Prospal, Semenov and Redden among the more impressive in drills for the 2nd group. Prospal:"Like a walk in the park."

nysportsfan02
09-18-2010, 03:22 PM
Don't tell me something is wrong with Gabby's back again. :facepalm:

SLY WILLIAMS
09-18-2010, 03:26 PM
Gabs is skating today

redwhiteandblue
09-18-2010, 03:48 PM
Good news is, skating and conditioning wise, McIlrath looked impressive. Perhaps he will only need on more year before signing, or hell maybe he'll sign at the end of camp and spend the year adjusting in Hartford.

beast023
09-18-2010, 04:00 PM
Good news is, skating and conditioning wise, McIlrath looked impressive. Perhaps he will only need on more year before signing, or hell maybe he'll sign at the end of camp and spend the year adjusting in Hartford.

that'd b sweet... can't wait to c him nd mcd striking fear in the hearts of our opponents lol... they could be the mac truck duo

redwhiteandblue
09-18-2010, 04:22 PM
Haha I've been trying to think of nicknames for guys especially younger ones, I kinda like the 'Mac (maybe Mc) Truck Duo'. I think when adjusted and NHL Players that these two will have a good shot of playing together too, they seem to compliment each other. I've been trying to think of a nickname for DM, maybe the Mc of Wrath? The Mc D and the Mc of Wrath?

jetsfan89
09-18-2010, 04:32 PM
His nickname in the WHL is the Undertaker I think. That's plenty bad ***!

beast023
09-18-2010, 04:37 PM
yea i just watched a bunch of his fights on youtube nd thats definitely a worthy nickname... the moosejaw announcer is great too... check out mcilrath vs stampohar or something like that

Redfish
09-18-2010, 07:43 PM
McIlrath would have to sign with the Rangers first, even if he were NHL ready, which I doubt he is. Otherwise, he's ticketed for Moosejaw. No point in rushing him into an entry-level deal when he's that young. Despite the NHL getting younger overall, Del Zotto's situation is rare and I don't see McIlrath with the Rangers for a couple more seasons.

Early read on McIlrath has been very good, so far. While he won't be making the club this year, things are moving in the direction of a possible start in Hartford, rather than the juniors. That would be a big development for the Rangers; it will be interesting to see how the rest of his camp goes.

SLY WILLIAMS
09-18-2010, 07:50 PM
Is Dylan allowed to play in the AHL at 18? I thought only over seas players were for some reason

Redfish
09-18-2010, 08:05 PM
Is Dylan allowed to play in the AHL at 18? I thought only over seas players were for some reason

I believe the rule is the player must be 18 before September 15th of any season, and Dylan turned 18 this past April.

SLY WILLIAMS
09-19-2010, 10:24 AM
http://twitter.com/JimCerny

Now it's practice time for Red and Green squads; other two squads will scrimmage then practice early this afternoon

Ethan Werek left late in scrimmage favoring left leg after hit behind the play; no word yet if he is OK

Pavel Valentenko played very strong game: goal, assist, several big hits; Brandon Prust and Justin Soryel the only fight

Frolov scored off great Gaborik feed, on a penalty shot, & wicked high-glove side shot; he also had several other shots on goal

Stepan stood out in all phases of scrimmage: scored 57 seconds into scrimmage, backchecked well, several neat passes

Staal, Dubinsky, Jason Wilson, Jeremy Williams score for Green; Wilson a '10 draft pick played strong all-around game

First scrimmage is finished; Red beats Green 6-4 as Frolov scores three, Stepan/Grachev/Valentenko one each for winners

Red Team features Gaborik, Frolov, Stepan, Christensen, Zuccarello, Grachev, and McDonagh among others about

Red Team, backstopped by Martin Biron, faces off against Green Team, backstopped by Cam Talbot, in 1st scrimmage this morning

SLY WILLIAMS
09-19-2010, 10:42 AM
I believe the rule is the player must be 18 before September 15th of any season, and Dylan turned 18 this past April.

I know that is the rule for the NHL and AHL but I thought in the past I heard that there was an agreement between the AHL and CHL that players that were drafted from the CHL (juniors) can not play in the than the AHL before they turn 20 or play 4 seasons of juniors. That would make sense to me because why would a NHL team always send a guy back to juniors after a 10 game tryout instead of sometimes sending them to the AHL if they could play in the AHL and then be called back up later in the season?

Do you have a link to the full AHL rule?

The agreement if what I read in the past is correct would not effect players from over seas or college players.

Redfish
09-19-2010, 01:01 PM
I know that is the rule for the NHL and AHL but I thought in the past I heard that there was an agreement between the AHL and CHL that players that were drafted from the CHL (juniors) can not play in the than the AHL before they turn 20 or play 4 seasons of juniors. That would make sense to me because why would a NHL team always send a guy back to juniors after a 10 game tryout instead of sometimes sending them to the AHL if they could play in the AHL and then be called back up later in the season?

Do you have a link to the full AHL rule?

The agreement if what I read in the past is correct would not effect players from over seas or college players.

Thanks for clarifying that Sly, and asking the additional questions. While I have not found the legal document which references the rule, I did come across a few clear explanations which confirms your understanding. So, all things considered, I would say that your understanding of the governing rules is accurate (although, again, I have not come across the actual legal document from the NHL/CHL agreement).

Here is a decent explanation of this issue:

http://prospectsannex.blogspot.com/2010/04/nhlchl-agreement-why-juniors-have-to-be.html

Thanks again!

SLY WILLIAMS
09-19-2010, 02:07 PM
Thanks for clarifying that Sly, and asking the additional questions. While I have not found the legal document which references the rule, I did come across a few clear explanations which confirms your understanding. So, all things considered, I would say that your understanding of the governing rules is accurate (although, again, I have not come across the actual legal document from the NHL/CHL agreement).

Here is a decent explanation of this issue:

http://prospectsannex.blogspot.com/2010/04/nhlchl-agreement-why-juniors-have-to-be.html

Thanks again!

That was a really good explanation. I'm so glad you posted that because I was often confused on the policy in the past. Great find! :)

jetsfan89
09-19-2010, 03:24 PM
Derek Stepan, New York Rangers
The 6-0, 187-pound center broke the hearts of Badger Nation, leaving the University of Wisconsin after his sophomore year to sign a three-year deal with the Rangers. Based on his showing at the recent Traverse City prospects tournament, he might be ready to jump directly from college to the Big, White Way. He tied for the scoring lead at the eight-team event with Carolina first-rounder Jeff Skinner and dazzled scouts with his passing prowess.

Don't think that particular skill set isn't critical to his chances this season. The Blueshirts will basically hold a camp-long casting call to find someone capable of centering franchise forward Marian Gaborik, who somehow managed to match his career-best 42 goals last season without the help of a consistent presence down the middle. The smart money will ride on veteran Todd White, who was dealt to the Rangers last month. White centered Ilya Kovalchuk in Atlanta, so he's had some success feeding a thoroughbred. Still, Stepan is expected to get a long look. "He's one of those special players who knows what's going to happen before it does," one scout told SI.com. "

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/allan_muir/09/17/camp.hopefuls/index.html?eref=sihp#ixzz100NS53Vq

nyanks79
09-19-2010, 03:49 PM
Im not sure if this is what you guys were talking about, but is there any rules with any players, like Stephan like there last year with Del Zotto. I remember last year Del Zotto has I think it was 9 games to decide if he stayed up or not. Is that the same with any of the players this year, mainly Stephan?

SLY WILLIAMS
09-19-2010, 04:21 PM
Im not sure if this is what you guys were talking about, but is there any rules with any players, like Stephan like there last year with Del Zotto. I remember last year Del Zotto has I think it was 9 games to decide if he stayed up or not. Is that the same with any of the players this year, mainly Stephan?

Guys drafted out of the CHL (juniors) cant play in the AHL (usually) unless they are 20 or have played 4 years of juniors. Players from juniors can have a 10 game NHL tryout but then be sent back to juniors for the rest of the season. That applied to MDZ but not to Stepan because Stepan is coming from college not from juniors. Stepan can play in the AHL. MDZ would have had to be sent back to juniors not the AHL if the Rangers didnt keep him. :)

nyanks79
09-19-2010, 06:35 PM
Guys drafted out of the CHL (juniors) cant play in the AHL (usually) unless they are 20 or have played 4 years of juniors. Players from juniors can have a 10 game NHL tryout but then be sent back to juniors for the rest of the season. That applied to MDZ but not to Stepan because Stepan is coming from college not from juniors. Stepan can play in the AHL. MDZ would have had to be sent back to juniors not the AHL if the Rangers didnt keep him. :)

Thanks alot Sly. Thats what I thought just wanted to make sure. It sounds like Stephan has a legit shot to make the team too.

SLY WILLIAMS
09-19-2010, 07:50 PM
Thanks alot Sly. Thats what I thought just wanted to make sure. It sounds like Stephan has a legit shot to make the team too.
If Stepan keeps playing like they say he has in the last 3 weeks I would be surprised if he didnt make the team. Lots of solid players fighting for a few jobs. :)

SLY WILLIAMS
09-20-2010, 05:26 PM
I think Stepan, MZA, Grachev, Kennedy and White all have a legit shot to make the team so maybe there will be a trade

On defense it could get interesting if Gilroy, McD, Exlby and Semenov all play well. That would be 4 guys chasing 3 jobs even if Wade is demoted.

IAMNYR
09-20-2010, 09:12 PM
Stephan has a legit shot on making the team with Drury being injured and his great training game while being set up with Gaborik and Frolov, a goal and Frolov has a hat trick. Christensen centering Gaborik and Frolov, they were scoreless.

S.S-77
09-21-2010, 11:05 AM
Is training camp open to the public, if so does anyone now how to get there or an address