PDA

View Full Version : Mike Singletary Thanks Hawks?

Hawk503
09-13-2010, 10:17 PM
I heard that he "thanked" the hawks for a wakeup call. If so then, anytime Mike! See ya again later this year to do it again :cheers:

furmat60
09-13-2010, 10:21 PM
Yeah, he did. I thought it was disgraceful. Pitiful. What kind of coach does that? What Mike, you needed a humiliating loss to get your players into gear and motivate them? You couldn't do it yourself? That's fine. Once you have another losing season this year, you and your coaches will all be fired. It's your FO's fault that Alex Smith is inept at his position. 5 offensive coordinators in 5 years? Really?

Chacarron
09-14-2010, 12:20 AM
He is a ****ing *****. His attitude is horrible, when he said it in the interview you could see in his face that he thinks his team is better than us. He showed lack of class like most of the 9ers fans.

ccg34
09-14-2010, 12:26 AM
^ Of all the great Lakers players, why do you have Sasha Vujacic in your sig? I am not a Lakers hater, but I can't stand Vujacic. lol

bruser23
09-14-2010, 12:26 AM
Respect. That's all I'm asking for.

We kicked your ***. Don't make excuses about being cocky and crap, this is professional sports not Highschool. Give us some damn respect, we out played you for 3 quarters, out schemed, out adjusted, out coached. Don't blame winning preseason games, don't blame the media, take it the loss. Give us our due.

Chacarron
09-14-2010, 12:31 AM
^ Of all the great Lakers players, why do you have Sasha Vujacic in your sig? I am not a Lakers hater, but I can't stand Vujacic. lol

Because he annoys people a lot. He is probably one of my current favorite Lakers players. It's the machine, come on :D

NateyB24
09-14-2010, 01:48 AM
Eh hes a sore loser remember last year when he came out and tryed to use the excuse of Deon Butler pushing off for the field goal? What a tool. He was outcoached you take 3 points whenever you get them at away teams it made no sense for him to go for it on those 4th downs.

Hawk503
09-14-2010, 01:58 AM
I agree with all the things about Singletary. For being known as a hard-nosed coach I think he needs to man up himself. Side note: I also cannot stand Vujacic. He is one of my least favorite players and a lot of people like him because of that. I don't get it, cause he's a bigger baby than Mike Singletary. Haha

SEAbeliever
09-14-2010, 08:34 AM
I love it...This was posted by a real life 49ers fan :D It is an incredibly true and well thought out piece of journalism.

http://www.ninersnation.com/2010/9/13/1686406/very-interesting-singletary

What a biblical *** whooping we bestowed upon them, so much so that he thanked us for it, and not even that huge cross on his chest could save him :D

furmat60
09-14-2010, 12:33 PM
^ That was hilarious! I loved that point where they said that Alex smith couldn't throw a 3 yard TD pass to an open fullback.......man that's good stuff :)

Baller1
09-14-2010, 01:22 PM
I love it...This was posted by a real life 49ers fan :D It is an incredibly true and well thought out piece of journalism.

http://www.ninersnation.com/2010/9/13/1686406/very-interesting-singletary

What a biblical *** whooping we bestowed upon them, so much so that he thanked us for it, and not even that huge cross on his chest could save him :D

:laugh2:

Awesome.