PDA

View Full Version : Mike Williams!

furmat60
09-13-2010, 01:33 AM
I've been watching the Seahawks highlights on NFL Network, and all they keep doing is making fun of Steve Mariucci for not getting anything out of BMW! It's hilarious! BMW was a BEAST tonight! I can't believe how well we played! Our defense looked like it did in 2005! We had an answer for everything, it was fantastic. I can't wait for next week's game!

ccg34
09-20-2010, 01:13 AM
Where was he against Denver? I read that he only got 1 reception. I didn't get to watch the game. Was he on Bailey Island?

SEAbeliever
09-20-2010, 07:48 AM
Our offense wasn't on the field very often...and I can't believe that on a 4th down, they go to a fade route with Branch in the corner over Champ Bailey?!

That should've been BMW, not a very difficult formula to see; Small WR vs small CB = no fade route usually, Big & Tall WR vs small CB = FTW...I don't see the problem here.

Hawk503
09-20-2010, 01:45 PM
Yeah that was definitely a questionable call. They just didn't throw to Big Mike. The fade should have gone to him instead of Branch no doubt.

furmat60
09-20-2010, 02:35 PM
Yeah, Champ was all over BMW lol.

SEAbeliever
09-24-2010, 07:45 PM
Not on that play :D

NateyB24
09-25-2010, 01:45 AM
Mike Williams was in there for a few plays but then they took him out of the game because of the injury he had against the Niners. The fade was Matts idea they had a screen set up and then Matt sees the defense and decides to throw to Branch. In my opinion we shouldve just ran the ball our o-line was getting a good push all day or the 8 runs that Forsett got to run still boggles my mind as to why they deviated from Forsett.

slickintern
09-25-2010, 03:57 PM
full rebuild boys full rebuild lets face it forsett is good but not our future, hasslebeck is good not next year lol and MIKE WILLIAMS IS THE FUTURE!!!!! GET HIM THE BALL!!!!!!!!!!!