PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Fantasy Football Tips and Discussions

Baller1
09-10-2010, 07:50 PM
Thought that we might as well have a thread to talk about our fantasy teams and ask for any advice we might have throughout the season.

Because I already want some advice. Who do I start this week?

Ryan Grant @ PHI or Jerome Harrison @ TB?

Ian.
09-10-2010, 08:21 PM
Harrison, yo.

Ian.
09-10-2010, 08:23 PM
My turn. Brodie, I know you're not a fan but...

Gaffney @ Jax

Or

Aromashodu vs. Det (my starting QB is also Cutler.)

Nwsports22
09-10-2010, 08:28 PM

Gaffney @ Jax

Or

Cutler's your starter??? :confused:

House
09-10-2010, 08:50 PM
Gaffney should have more catches... Aromashodu will get more looks at longer catches...

Are you in a standard scoring league or a PPR?

Cutler as your starter? That sucks!

Baller1
09-10-2010, 08:53 PM
You sure about Harrison over Grant?

But I'm starting Cutler too Ian. I say go with his receiver (I don't feel like attempting to spell his name).

FWBrodie
09-10-2010, 09:07 PM

Gaffney @ Jax

Or

Aromashadu, but yikes. That's not a good decision to be having to make. You know Cutler's gonna throw all day though.

FWBrodie
09-10-2010, 09:10 PM
Man, my receiving corps needs an upgrade at the top. I have some big upside in Santonio Holmes, Mike Wallace, and Mike Williams to go along with Anquan Bolden and T.O., but I feel like I don't have that #1 right now that I can count on for big points every week.

Who's got a good buy-low #1 or a sleeper potential number one for me?

FWBrodie
09-10-2010, 09:13 PM
You sure about Harrison over Grant?

But I'm starting Cutler too Ian. I say go with his receiver (I don't feel like attempting to spell his name).

Go with The Ghost baby!

Seriously, TB's defense is still not very good and if Jerome gets his carries he's a guaranteed 100 yards. I WISH I had him for this week.

Love Ryan Grant though all season. Who are you starting over them?

furmat60
09-10-2010, 09:29 PM
Ryan Grant will be my starting RB. I have him, Spiller, and Forsett. I have a few questions.
Should I start Forsett or Spiller? Ryan Grant is a given....and Heath Miller or John Carlson?

Also, my Vikings defense let me down yesterday :( I only got 5.15 points yesterday.

EDIT: I got Housh back.....dropped Chris Chambers for him.

FWBrodie
09-10-2010, 09:44 PM
Ryan Grant will be my starting RB. I have him, Spiller, and Forsett. I have a few questions.
Should I start Forsett or Spiller? Ryan Grant is a given....and Heath Miller or John Carlson?

Also, my Vikings defense let me down yesterday :( I only got 5.15 points yesterday.

EDIT: I got Housh back.....dropped Chris Chambers for him.

Spiller: The Seahawks haven't run the ball well all preseason.

Carlson had two TD's in week one last season. He's gotta be Hasselbeck's security blanket right now.

FWBrodie
09-10-2010, 09:46 PM
Man, my receiving corps needs an upgrade at the top. I have some big upside in Santonio Holmes, Mike Wallace, and Mike Williams to go along with Anquan Bolden and T.O., but I feel like I don't have that #1 right now that I can count on for big points every week.

Who's got a good buy-low #1 or a sleeper potential number one for me?

NM, some guy in my league just offered me Calvin Johnson and Matt Stafford for Bolden, Felix Jones, and Vince Young. Problem solved, and now I can change my team name to MEGATRON.

furmat60
09-10-2010, 09:54 PM
NM, some guy in my league just offered me Calvin Johnson and Matt Stafford for Bolden, Felix Jones, and Vince Young. Problem solved, and now I can change my team name to MEGATRON.

Megatron lol. Only problem I have with Carlson is that the left side of the line is going to be weak, and I'm hoping they use someone else for blocking and use him to catch some balls....but I'll start him. Thanks for the advice!

furmat60
09-10-2010, 09:54 PM
Oh, I originally had Vince Young as my second QB, but I dropped him for Matt Moore. You think that was a good idea?

Oh, I have Fitzgerald on my team....and he is playing against the Rams this week....man this is going to be fun :)

FWBrodie
09-11-2010, 02:12 AM
I liked Vince Young as a backup because even if he has a slow day in the air, he's always going to have at least a few rushing yards to boost his day. He's gonna throw a lot of balls to Chris Johnson too.

Baller1
09-11-2010, 03:59 AM
Go with The Ghost baby!

Seriously, TB's defense is still not very good and if Jerome gets his carries he's a guaranteed 100 yards. I WISH I had him for this week.

Love Ryan Grant though all season. Who are you starting over them?

It's really not fair.

Chris Johnson
Ryan Grant
Jerome Harrison
Pierre Thomas

Baller1
09-11-2010, 04:00 AM
And damn you got lucky with that trade Brodie. Vince Young is always a sufficient scapegoat, and Calvin Johnson is a monster (even though he completely ****ed me last season). He was supposed to be my secret weapon who I drafted low, and he completely **** a brick.

Ian.
09-11-2010, 09:02 AM
Cutler's your starter??? :confused:

Gaffney should have more catches... Aromashodu will get more looks at longer catches...

Are you in a standard scoring league or a PPR?

Cutler as your starter? That sucks!

I've always been more of a fan of guys who will get a ton of looks over big play guys. There's just a better possibility for them not to put up 2 points in any random week. It's not PPR, but QBs get 6 points per TD and 1 point per 25 yards passing. Cutler should have a massive amount of yards and a high TD total, but lots of sacks. My backup is Roethlisberger, so if Cutler really sucks, I'll put him in when he gets back.

furmat60
09-11-2010, 11:04 AM
I liked Vince Young as a backup because even if he has a slow day in the air, he's always going to have at least a few rushing yards to boost his day. He's gonna throw a lot of balls to Chris Johnson too.

Really good points. Matt Moore has a lot of upside too, and some good receivers. He was underrated last year, and he's underrated this year too. I felt like taking a gamble and taking his as my sleeper pick.

FWBrodie
09-11-2010, 03:28 PM
And damn you got lucky with that trade Brodie. Vince Young is always a sufficient scapegoat, and Calvin Johnson is a monster (even though he completely ****ed me last season). He was supposed to be my secret weapon who I drafted low, and he completely **** a brick.

Hell yeah I did. I really wanted to have Felix Jones this season, but not at the expense of Calvin Johnson. If Matt Stafford realizes he can throw a TD a game with his eyes closed to that freak I'll be in business.

clang7777
09-11-2010, 04:05 PM
Sleeper WR- Malcolm Floyd/Naanne (spelling) in San Diego. It's still Phillip Rivers and those guys both are big targets with big upside.

Baller1
09-11-2010, 04:15 PM
Hell yeah I did. I really wanted to have Felix Jones this season, but not at the expense of Calvin Johnson. If Matt Stafford realizes he can throw a TD a game with his eyes closed to that freak I'll be in business.

I'm not big on Felix Jones. There's just too many weapons on that team, which is why I drafted Romo this year. If that line can hold up, Romo is going to go crazy.

ElFuturoDeESPN
09-11-2010, 05:19 PM
Need your guys' help.. I have a few options at WR, it's a 12 team league, NON-PPR.

Lee Evans vs Miami
Braylon Edwards vs Baltimore
Darrius Heyward-Bey @ Tennessee
Mike Williams vs SF
Laurent Robinson vs Arizona

Thoughts?

Baller1
09-11-2010, 05:28 PM

I'm not big on Felix Jones. There's just too many weapons on that team, which is why I drafted Romo this year. If that line can hold up, Romo is going to go crazy.

House
09-11-2010, 05:50 PM
Need your guys' help.. I have a few options at WR, it's a 12 team league, NON-PPR.

Lee Evans vs Miami
Braylon Edwards vs Baltimore
Darrius Heyward-Bey @ Tennessee
Mike Williams vs SF
Laurent Robinson vs Arizona

Thoughts?

You starting 2 or 3? My two would be Lee Evans and Mike Williams. I might start Edwards as a 3rd.

I'd stay away from DHB and Robinson. DHB has no chemistry w/ Campbell and Robinson has an untested QB in Bradford...

On a side note, you must be stacked at RB or QB, your WR Corp could use some help

ElFuturoDeESPN
09-11-2010, 06:09 PM
You starting 2 or 3? My two would be Lee Evans and Mike Williams. I might start Edwards as a 3rd.

I'd stay away from DHB and Robinson. DHB has no chemistry w/ Campbell and Robinson has an untested QB in Bradford...

On a side note, you must be stacked at RB or QB, your WR Corp could use some help

Yeah I should have mentioned that; I can only start one. I was heavily considering starting Mike Williams, though. What are your thoughts if I can only start one? My other two WR's are DeSean Jackson and Calvin Johnson, so I'm pretty solid with them.

QB is Brady. RB is MJD and my backup is either Forsett or Darren McFadden. I went with DMC just cuz Bush is still out... I think. Yeah, I'm in a league with a bunch of morons.

FWBrodie
09-11-2010, 06:40 PM
Yeah I should have mentioned that; I can only start one. I was heavily considering starting Mike Williams, though. What are your thoughts if I can only start one? My other two WR's are DeSean Jackson and Calvin Johnson, so I'm pretty solid with them.

QB is Brady. RB is MJD and my backup is either Forsett or Darren McFadden. I went with DMC just cuz Bush is still out... I think. Yeah, I'm in a league with a bunch of morons.

I'd start Big Mike Williams. I'd say he has the biggest upside, but also a low downside. Odds are you won't get a lot from any of them anyway.

1BMW
2Edwards
3Evans

House
09-11-2010, 07:07 PM

Alright... You have legit WRs! I was afraid that was the only WRs you had. I would start Williams over Evans! Evans could hit big or NOT at all.

Williams should see a MINIMUM 6 catches tomorrow! Good luck man!

furmat60
09-11-2010, 07:56 PM
Alright... You have legit WRs! I was afraid that was the only WRs you had. I would start Williams over Evans! Evans could hit big or NOT at all.

Williams should see a MINIMUM 6 catches tomorrow! Good luck man!

Larry Fitzgerald is going to rack me up some huge points against the Rams tomorrow! Can't wait :)

House
09-11-2010, 08:00 PM
Larry Fitzgerald is going to rack me up some huge points against the Rams tomorrow! Can't wait :)

If Anderson can deliver the ball... That'll be the biggest thing for the Cards this year!

furmat60
09-11-2010, 10:05 PM
If Anderson can deliver the ball... That'll be the biggest thing for the Cards this year!

Everyone is writing him off. I don't think he will be too bad. He is a decent QB, he's just been stuck with crappy teams so far. With a receiving core as good as theirs, Anderson could be good. That said, I think it's unfair that 3 of the 4 guys that do the predictions for ESPN picked the Rams to beat them tomorrow! I get to watch at least the first half of the Hawks game tomorrow! My buddy has this weekend free of NFL Sunday Ticket, so I'm taking my lunch break to watch the first half :)

House
09-11-2010, 10:25 PM
Everyone is writing him off. I don't think he will be too bad. He is a decent QB, he's just been stuck with crappy teams so far. With a receiving core as good as theirs, Anderson could be good. That said, I think it's unfair that 3 of the 4 guys that do the predictions for ESPN picked the Rams to beat them tomorrow! I get to watch at least the first half of the Hawks game tomorrow! My buddy has this weekend free of NFL Sunday Ticket, so I'm taking my lunch break to watch the first half :)

I wasn't writing him off. Fitzgerald is A LOT better with Anderson over Leinart! Learning the new system/pressure on him was what I was referring to. Anderson has got great size, a good arm and pretty decent decision making. Any QB in CLE was going to look horrible with their WRs and the fact that QUINN was the hometown boy, Anderson was just getting pushed out the door.

I didn't draft Fitz because at the time of my draft Leinart was still starting... Good luck to your Fantasy team!!!

furmat60
09-11-2010, 10:56 PM
I wasn't writing him off. Fitzgerald is A LOT better with Anderson over Leinart! Learning the new system/pressure on him was what I was referring to. Anderson has got great size, a good arm and pretty decent decision making. Any QB in CLE was going to look horrible with their WRs and the fact that QUINN was the hometown boy, Anderson was just getting pushed out the door.

I didn't draft Fitz because at the time of my draft Leinart was still starting... Good luck to your Fantasy team!!!

Thanks man! I knew you weren't writing him off, I was saying that because everyone else is. I'm in agreement with you!

Baller1
09-11-2010, 11:11 PM
I just picked up Anderson for Kolb. Both risky players, but Fitz>Jackson. So I went with Anderson.

Could be extremely stupid, or it could pay off nicely. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

furmat60
09-11-2010, 11:22 PM
I just picked up Anderson for Kolb. Both risky players, but Fitz>Jackson. So I went with Anderson.

Could be extremely stupid, or it could pay off nicely. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Yeah, definitely high risk high reward. Good luck!

Baller1
09-12-2010, 03:27 AM
Yeah, definitely high risk high reward. Good luck!

Thank you sir.

Baller1
09-12-2010, 10:02 PM
Cutler, Roddy White, and Chris Johnson single-handedly won this **** for me this week...

**** yeah.

House
09-12-2010, 11:56 PM
Cutler, Roddy White, and Chris Johnson single-handedly won this **** for me this week...

**** yeah.

I have ARIAN FOSTER in 3 leagues! The dude killed it today!

furmat60
09-13-2010, 12:00 AM

Yeah, I benched Breaston for Fitzgerald today! Look how good that freaking turned out :( I started Spiller over Forsett...that sucked. Ryant Grant didn't give me any points either. I still won with 122.17 points though.

Nwsports22
09-13-2010, 12:01 AM

I put him on my bench at the last minute and I'm still up by 30 points.

FWBrodie
09-13-2010, 01:44 AM
I'm getting smoked by my little brother. That Calvin Johnson call F-ed me. My week now relies on Ryan Mathews getting about 30 points.

Baller1
09-13-2010, 01:47 AM

I was gonna pick him up too!

I went with Jerome instead. ****!

furmat60
09-13-2010, 01:54 AM
I'm getting smoked by my little brother. That Calvin Johnson call F-ed me. My week now relies on Ryan Mathews getting about 30 points.

Ouch! Yeah, Benching Breaston for Fitz seemed really smart, especially against the Rams, but It cost me 19 points :(

Baller1
09-19-2010, 11:29 AM
Michael Vick or Jay Cutler?

House
09-19-2010, 12:41 PM
Michael Vick or Jay Cutler?

Vick... He's gonna run all over DET and score big points.

Cutler got lucky with 2 long TDs by Matt Forte. Cutler is going to struggle today

furmat60
09-19-2010, 01:01 PM
I'm starting Breaston over Dez Bryant....still starting Fitz too. We'll see what happens.

furmat60
09-19-2010, 01:33 PM
****.......should have started Dez :(

Seattle4Ever
09-19-2010, 01:54 PM
^ Yeah I would never start two WRs from the same team. Unless it;s something like Welker and Moss, but I probably still wouldn't.

furmat60
09-19-2010, 02:08 PM
^ Yeah I would never start two WRs from the same team. Unless it;s something like Welker and Moss, but I probably still wouldn't.

Yeah, I know. I figured I'd take a gamble. Hightower sure has gotten me a lot of points though :)

furmat60
09-19-2010, 02:21 PM
I tried to claim Best off of waivers last week, but I didn't get him...the guy I'm facing this week did. He already has 38 points. FML...........

Seattle4Ever
09-19-2010, 02:35 PM
Lol, at least Hightower is doing you good!

furmat60
09-19-2010, 02:46 PM
Lol, at least Hightower is doing you good!

Yeah, true lol. I'm still losing though!

SEAbeliever
09-20-2010, 08:02 AM
:D I have Best...I am quite pleased with the results so far. He's doing better than Chris Johnson, who I also have. :shrug:

You gotta love football, it's the great torment and quality entertainment of it's kind.

Baller1
09-20-2010, 10:32 AM
Chris Johnson ****ed me this week. I'm relying on Garrett Hartley to win it for me now.

Great.

Nwsports22
09-20-2010, 12:49 PM
I got offered Michael Turner for Ryan Mathews over the weekend. You guys think I should accpet the trade.

My other backs are Arian Foster, Ronnie Brown, Jonathan Stewart, Marshawn Lynch.

House
09-20-2010, 01:43 PM
I got offered Michael Turner for Ryan Mathews over the weekend. You guys think I should accpet the trade.

My other backs are Arian Foster, Ronnie Brown, Jonathan Stewart, Marshawn Lynch.

If you can grab Snelling, I'd do it now!

Turner had a minor groin pull yesterday, but you could never be too careful.

Over the past 2 years SD has shifted to a 70/30 pass/run team. I think the thought of Matthews was to shift it to a 60/40, but I'm not sure...

SD has too many vertical weapons. Michael Turner (or the ATL RB) should statistically have a better year.

Nwsports22
09-20-2010, 03:23 PM
Turner is fine, they didnt put him back in because yesterdays game was a blow out.

FWBrodie
09-20-2010, 04:44 PM

Before this weekend I would jump on that (I have Mathews too). Now that Snelling had such a big day, you gotta think he's earned himself carries even when Turner is back on the field. Tough call.

Seattle4Ever
09-20-2010, 06:59 PM
LeSean McCoy tore it up for me!

House
09-20-2010, 07:04 PM
Turner is fine, they didnt put him back in because yesterdays game was a blow out.

Read Brodie's comment... I was saying grab Snelling because this same thing happened last year when Turner missed 2-3 games.

furmat60
09-20-2010, 07:41 PM
I kinda got effed when Ryan Grant went down because he was my starting back. I released him and picked up Hightower. He did well last week! I started Forsett over Spiller, and that cost me a little bit, but either way I was going to lose. The guy that I played had AP and Best starting, not to mention Dallas Clark and Reggie Wayne. :(

Seattle4Ever
09-20-2010, 09:54 PM
I have Wayne :D

Did you ever look into becoming a Mod?

Nica
09-21-2010, 07:30 AM
Flacco is single-handedly killing me. Last Sunday I was worried he was going to end up in the negatives. Generally a 3rd year QB steps up and with all his new weapons I expected a solid year from Joe.
I can likely deal for Hasselbeck but I'm very hesitant. Do I expect Flacco to pull up his game and potentially play him with a high ceiling or grab a more reliable Hass who will somehow always scratch out 17-25 points ?

furmat60
09-21-2010, 09:19 AM
I have Wayne :D

Did you ever look into becoming a Mod?

No, I don't know how to go about it. I don't want to just ask lol. Pisses me off that we don't have one though. I'll gladly do it.

Baller1
09-22-2010, 01:03 PM
Start 2 of 4 QB's:

Donavan McNabb against St. Louis.
Tony Romo against Houston.
Jay Cutler against Green Bay.
Michael Vick against Jacksonville.

And also:

Hakeem Nicks or Austin Collie?

FWBrodie
09-22-2010, 01:57 PM
Jesus, 4 QBs?

McNabb obviously, then it's really a toss up. I'd probably avoid Cutler because GB is a really opportunistic defense and Cutler with take risks.

FWBrodie
09-22-2010, 01:59 PM
No, I don't know how to go about it. I don't want to just ask lol. Pisses me off that we don't have one though. I'll gladly do it.

You pretty much have to ask. It's been 2 or 3 years since we've had one. They obviously don't give a **** either way.

Baller1
09-22-2010, 02:13 PM
Jesus, 4 QBs?

McNabb obviously, then it's really a toss up. I'd probably avoid Cutler because GB is a really opportunistic defense and Cutler with take risks.

You think McNabb for sure? Because I was thinking Romo for sure, but Vick's been great. Damn I'm stuck.

furmat60
09-22-2010, 04:45 PM
I would start McNabb and Vick. I'd also start Collie over Nicks.

I just may have to ask them. Who would I PM about it?

FWBrodie
09-22-2010, 05:41 PM
You think McNabb for sure? Because I was thinking Romo for sure, but Vick's been great. Damn I'm stuck.

I mean you pretty much own the entire second tier of QB's right now. It's really a toss up. Vick's hot, Romo's due, Cutler's hot, McNabb is a guarantee for a decent to good day.

furmat60
09-22-2010, 07:19 PM
I'm thinking I should drop Matt for Vick. I'm also wanting to pick up Snelling. He had a hell of a game last week, but I think Turner is coming back this weekend...but Turner seems injury prone. If I pick up Snelling, I would have to drop a receiver or drop Forsett or Spiller. Also, for this coming week, I have the following questions:

Carlson or Miller?
Forsett or Spiller?
Garcon or Collie?

The thing about Vick is that I don't know if he will be the definite starter. I know Matt will more than likely be the starter.

Baller1
09-22-2010, 07:52 PM
I would start McNabb and Vick. I'd also start Collie over Nicks.

I just may have to ask them. Who would I PM about it?

Dbroncos.

Baller1
09-22-2010, 07:52 PM
I mean you pretty much own the entire second tier of QB's right now. It's really a toss up. Vick's hot, Romo's due, Cutler's hot, McNabb is a guarantee for a decent to good day.

I'm so stumped, it's pissing me off.

furmat60
09-22-2010, 07:57 PM
Romo is a choke artist, and the Cowgirls look horrible right now. McNabb is always going to put up decent numbers, and Vick is on fire.

furmat60
09-22-2010, 08:02 PM
I'm also dropping the Vikings defense and am picking up the Dolphins defense.

Also dropping Heath Miller for Chris Cooley

Hawk503
09-22-2010, 10:56 PM
I had Ryan Grant too dangit!

furmat60
09-30-2010, 01:35 PM
Who do I start this week:

Vick or Rogers?
Dustin Keller or Carlson?
Leon Washington or Spiller?

Those are the only ones I'm sitting on the fence with.

Seattle4Ever
09-30-2010, 05:57 PM
^

1. Vick.
2. I'm on the fence too.
3. Washington, but only if they do kick return scoring.

furmat60
09-30-2010, 07:31 PM
^

1. Vick.
2. I'm on the fence too.
3. Washington, but only if they do kick return scoring.

Vick did awesome last week, but the Packers are playing the Lions this week. I'm still thinking I'm going to start Vick though. I have no idea which TE to start....anyone wanna give me some insight? Also, I would like to start Spiller, but he's up and down....and I think that Washington can return all over the Lions. I'm still up in the air on this one too.

Seattle4Ever
10-01-2010, 12:51 AM
I would still go with Vick, he's my starter.
Try to make your TE decision based on unbiased thoughts... I always have trouble with that.
I'd pick Washington, Spiller and Washington both split time but Spiller doesn't kick return, to my knowledge (Roscoe Parrish?). Although Spiller definitely has more potential to have a breakout running game.

furmat60
10-01-2010, 02:00 AM
Well, the Jets play the Bills, so I don't think Spiller will have a good game....and on the flipside, Keller should put up all over the Bills....and the Rams have a better defense than the Bills, so Keller and Washington it is. Still unsure about my QB situation....

Hawk503
10-01-2010, 02:55 AM
I understand the confidence in Vick, but it's tough not to start Rodgers against the Lions. He could possibly have a monster week.

Baller1
10-01-2010, 03:05 AM
Rodgers for sure. I don't see how you could even consider sitting him, especially against a weak Detroit defense. As for the other two, go with Keller and Spiller.

House
10-01-2010, 10:10 AM
I got one: This is my Flex position (RB/WR) in a standard non-PPR.

I have to start one:
B Wells (ARI)
H Nicks (NYG)
L Maroney (DEN)

House
10-01-2010, 10:12 AM

Vick or Rogers?

Vick, Keller and Spiller

Baller1
10-01-2010, 01:52 PM

I have to start one:
B Wells (ARI)
H Nicks (NYG)
L Maroney (DEN)

Is Moreno playing this week? Go with Maroney if he isn't. If not, then go with Nicks.

Seattle Boy
10-01-2010, 02:21 PM
I got one:

Brandon Jackson or Jonathan Stewart??

Also

Should I start Andre Johnson?

House
10-01-2010, 03:09 PM
Is Moreno playing this week? Go with Maroney if he isn't. If not, then go with Nicks.

Maroney was where I was leaning... Moreno is already ruled out for Sunday!
B Wells is still coming back...
H Nicks has got lingering things going on

Hawk503
10-01-2010, 03:54 PM
Andre Johnson is always a must start. Jackson vs. Stew is tough. Not crazy about either options but Jackson prob gets the edge cause he plays detroit and may have more opportunities to get some points. I don't think either jackson or stewart are safe starts right now tho.

FWBrodie
10-01-2010, 05:04 PM

Vick or Rogers?

Rodgers. Look at the weak defenses Vick has faced, this week won't be so easy. Also, look what Vick did against the team Rodgers will be facing. That's a no brainer to me.

Carlson against St. Louis, but it's a toss up.

Spiller, but really neither.

FWBrodie
10-01-2010, 05:05 PM
I got one:

Brandon Jackson or Jonathan Stewart??

Also

Should I start Andre Johnson?

Jackson. GB might be way out in front> running the ball

FWBrodie
10-01-2010, 05:09 PM

I have to start one:
B Wells (ARI)
H Nicks (NYG)
L Maroney (DEN)

Man, I'm struggling with Maroney vs Wells too. I wish I could start Wells so I could drop Maroney and pick someone else up, but I'm still on the fence.

House
10-01-2010, 05:23 PM
Man, I'm struggling with Maroney vs Wells too. I wish I could start Wells so I could drop Maroney and pick someone else up, but I'm still on the fence.

I feel better knowing I'm not the only one in this dilemma. The rest of my lineup is solid...

12-team league

QB: M Ryan
RB: A Foster
RB: L McCoy
Flex: ?
WR: R White
WR: A Boldin
TE: J Finley
DEF: SEA
K: Gostkowski

House
10-01-2010, 05:25 PM
Jackson. GB might be way out in front> running the ball

Agreed... Aaron Rodgers was worn out after the game on Monday and they'll probably take it easy on him. An early lead will also help them earn some confidence in their running game

Hawksfan2010
10-01-2010, 09:54 PM
Heres mine flex rb/wr: Hines Ward or Steve Smith(CAR) all my RB options are out or on bye.

Then we have a OP position so McNabb or Flacco

furmat60
10-01-2010, 10:41 PM
I'm having a feeling here....I'm gonna start Rogers, Keller, and Washington.

Hawksfan2010
10-02-2010, 04:12 PM
Heres mine flex rb/wr: Hines Ward or Steve Smith(CAR) all my RB options are out or on bye.

Then we have a OP position so McNabb or Flacco

Nevermind someone dropped Beanie Wells so i put him in.

Seattle4Ever
10-02-2010, 11:47 PM
Brandon Lloyd or Lance Moore?

Baller1
10-03-2010, 12:13 AM

What are the matchups?

furmat60
10-03-2010, 01:22 AM

Brandon Lloyd. I'm starting him too.

Seattle4Ever
10-03-2010, 04:29 PM
What are the matchups?

Lloyd vs. Tennessee
Moore vs. Carolina

Lloyd has already paid off, so never mind :D

furmat60
10-03-2010, 06:57 PM
Lloyd vs. Tennessee
Moore vs. Carolina

Lloyd has already paid off, so never mind :D

I told you :)

Good thing I started Vick over Rogers! lol dammit, should have went with my gut. Vick got hurt, and only got me 3 points. No worries, I'm still up 37 points :)

Seattle4Ever
10-05-2010, 06:42 PM
Wow, I'm so ****ed in my fantasy league. First, I didn't get to draft, cause the date was moved. Then, Vick, LeSean McCoy, Reggie Bush, Beanie Wells, and Ryan Mathews all get hurt. Mathews and Wells don't even do **** to start with :facepalm:

furmat60
10-07-2010, 09:45 PM
I'm in a bind. SO many bye weeks and I had to add a bunch of different players.....but one question...I'm settled on everything else.

Fitz or Brandon Lloyd? I'm leaning towards Lloyd.

Seattle4Ever
10-07-2010, 11:28 PM
I have to start Lloyd :facepalm: but I'd lean towards Lloyd. Max Hall was named QB, so, you don't know what to expect. They probably have no rapport.

furmat60
10-07-2010, 11:36 PM
^ Yeah, but the Bronco's are playing the Ravens, and they have only given up an average of like 7 points to WR's this year.

furmat60
10-07-2010, 11:36 PM
And this game is a must win for me.

Seattle4Ever
10-07-2010, 11:38 PM
Cards are playing the Saints though, their defense should be on the field lots.

furmat60
10-07-2010, 11:41 PM
Yeah.......I'm probably going to start Lloyd, but yeah lol

Seattle4Ever
10-07-2010, 11:43 PM
Who's projected to do better? That's a hard decision. Fitz will probably be double teamed the whole game, not much of another threat. Lloyd is a slot receiver or #2, right?

furmat60
10-07-2010, 11:45 PM
Fitz is projected 26 points, Lloyd is projected 25. Lloyd is Orton's favorite target, while Fitz hasn't had much production due to all the QB controversy in Arizona.

Seattle4Ever
10-07-2010, 11:48 PM
I'd say Lloyd easily.

Baller1
10-08-2010, 02:57 AM
I'm so glad Moss is in Minny now.

Last week:
Vick -- 7 points
Cutler -- -2 points
Moss -- 0 points

What the ****...

furmat60
10-08-2010, 10:47 AM
^ Yeah, but Vick and Cutler were hurt...and Cutler had -2.7 points lol.

Baller1
10-08-2010, 11:36 AM
^ Yeah, but Vick and Cutler were hurt...and Cutler had -2.7 points lol.

I know but still, I got totally ****ed.

And I'm in a custom point league, just an FYI.

Hawksfan2010
10-09-2010, 08:20 PM
At RB would you start Ryan Mathews VS OAK, Jamal Charles VS IND or Deangelo Williams VS CHI
Then at WR Ochocinco, Steve Smith(NYG) or Malcom Floyd

My other starters at RB is Steven Jackson and at WR Reggie Wayne

W@rH@wk
10-09-2010, 08:30 PM
Charles at RB, Indy's run stopping sucks and Steve Smith at WR.

FWBrodie
10-09-2010, 09:18 PM
Ryan Mathews, Beanie Wells, or Ahmad Bradshaw? Bradshaw is kinda hurt and against Houston's very strong run defense.

I'm also starting Mike Tolbert and Michael Bush I think. So I guess pick three from:
Tolbert
Wells
M Bush
Bradshaw
Mathews

Hawksfan2010
10-16-2010, 08:22 PM
Been real busy trading this week check out the moves I made and tell me what you guys think.

1. I traded Malcom Floyd and Steven Jackson for Mendenhall and Roddy White.
2. Traded Peyton Manning and Mendenhall for AP and Aaron Rogers.

So my starting RBs are AP, Jamal Charles, Benson and Lynch

Baller1
10-17-2010, 12:42 PM
Ryan Mathews, Beanie Wells, or Ahmad Bradshaw? Bradshaw is kinda hurt and against Houston's very strong run defense.

I'm also starting Mike Tolbert and Michael Bush I think. So I guess pick three from:
Tolbert
Wells
M Bush
Bradshaw
Mathews

I'd still go with Bradshaw. He has the ability to break off at least one large gain and then he's ahead of the other two.

Baller1
10-17-2010, 12:43 PM
Cutler vs Seahawks
McNabb vs Indy

Who should I go with?!

Baller1
10-22-2010, 02:42 PM
Bradshaw or Lynch this week?

Seattle4Ever
10-22-2010, 02:55 PM
^ Good one, Bradshaw will get yards, but maybe not TDs because Jacobs goal line role. Lynch splits more time but has more of a chance to score TDs.

Captain Planet
10-22-2010, 03:01 PM
Bradshaw or Lynch this week?

I play on yahoo i have peyton hillis and Lynch as my RB and Bradshaw as my monday night W/R savior!!

Captain Planet
10-22-2010, 03:09 PM
here is my starting and full roster....keep in mind this is only a 8 man league im in so talent is stacked!!!

Starters

QB-Aaron Rodgers GB
WR-Miles Austin Dallas
WR-Percy Harvin Vikings
WR-Brandon Marshall Fins
RB Peyton Hillis Browns
RB-Lynch Seattle
TE-A Gates Chargers
W/R Ahmad Bradshaw Giants
K Matt Bryant Atlanta
Defence San Fran i know i know but its @carolina hate to say it but san fran will win

Bench I have

RB-Forsett
TE-Visanthe Shianco Vikings
QB-Matt Ryan
RB-Arian Foster- MONSTER RUNNER! bye week
RB-L Tomlinson Bye week
QB-Vick
WR-Mike Williams Seattle
Def-Atlanta

let me know if you can think of a good bench to starter swap on my roster!

furmat60
10-22-2010, 03:16 PM
Orton or Rogers?

Captain Planet
10-22-2010, 05:52 PM
Orton or Rogers?

Rodgers hands down against a week Viking secondary

furmat60
10-22-2010, 05:54 PM
Rodgers hands down against a week Viking secondary

I'm just not sure lol. Orton has been outstanding, and Rogers is still shaken from his injury. Any other opinions?

SEAbeliever
10-22-2010, 08:09 PM
I'm just not sure lol. Orton has been outstanding, and Rogers is still shaken from his injury. Any other opinions?

Take Orton...and swap Shiancoe (Packers D is weak in the middle right now, so they're going to be trying to hurry up Favre which means plenty of dumpoffs to TE) for Gates (coming off of a toe injury, and with Floyd and Nanee out, should be seeing some good coverage.)

Or don't :shrug: :D

furmat60
10-22-2010, 10:32 PM
I'm leaning towards Orton........and for TE I only have Carlson and Keller. Keller is on a BYE week, so Carlson it is :)

Baller1
10-22-2010, 10:36 PM
I'm going to go with Bradshaw so I have someone to watch on Monday night.

Captain Planet
10-22-2010, 10:49 PM

your a Decepticon huh... OPTIMUS PRIME.....megatron always loses

Hawksfan2010
10-23-2010, 01:24 AM
Marshawn Lynch or Jamal Charles? And if you get offered CHris Johnson for AP would you take it.

furmat60
10-23-2010, 01:32 AM
Marshawn Lynch or Jamal Charles? And if you get offered CHris Johnson for AP would you take it.

Chris Johnson will rack up yards, but AP gets more TD's. I would keep AP. I would also start Lynch over Charles.

Hawk503
10-23-2010, 03:07 AM
Idk. I would love for Beastmode to go off and he definitely could, but Charles is also very solid

Hawksfan2010
10-23-2010, 09:53 AM
Its tough the Cardinals have the 3rd worst run D. But Charles is going up against the Jags. And I have a feeling the Cheifs will be up big so Charles will get a lot of touches. Thats what i was thinking about AP I just didnt see a huge upside so thanks for your input.

Captain Planet
10-24-2010, 12:42 PM
I need some help before 1

Antonio gates-starting with toe injury he says he should not be starting but he is

or Visante shianco with the vikings?

House
10-24-2010, 01:14 PM
I need some help before 1

Antonio gates-starting with toe injury he says he should not be starting but he is

or Visante shianco with the vikings?

Schiancoe

furmat60
10-24-2010, 05:12 PM
Kyle Orton is ****ing horrible right now! He has me -1 point so far! COME ON!

Baller1
10-24-2010, 07:57 PM
I had Roddy White today, and Seattle D. I already won this week and I still have Romo, Bradshaw, Moss, and GB defense.

**** yeah.

Hawk503
10-24-2010, 07:57 PM
I started Palmer and Roddy White. They pretty much won it for me this week.

furmat60
10-24-2010, 08:18 PM
I had Orton, Lynch, Hillis, Roy Williams, Lloyd, Branch, Carlson, Fitz, Hawks D, and Crosby at kicker. I got my *** kicked.

Baller1
10-24-2010, 08:24 PM
I had Orton, Lynch, Hillis, Roy Williams, Lloyd, Branch, Carlson, Fitz, Hawks D, and Crosby at kicker. I got my *** kicked.

I had Lloyd too. ********.

Nwsports22
10-24-2010, 08:30 PM
I had Roddy White today, and Seattle D. I already won this week and I still have Romo, Bradshaw, Moss, and GB defense.

**** yeah.

Starting two D's? :confused:

furmat60
10-24-2010, 08:37 PM
Unless Roy Williams and Mason Crosby combine to get 50 points and Green Bay's defense does ******, I'm not going to win this week lol.

Seattle4Ever
10-25-2010, 12:57 AM
I got beat like a red headed step child. That's what I get. Shout out to Ian for changing the draft date! Haha, just ****ing with you.

furmat60
10-25-2010, 01:04 AM
Hopefully Roy Williams has a day like McFadden did today lol.

Captain Planet
10-25-2010, 01:04 AM
rODNEY WHITE KILLED ME!!

furmat60
10-25-2010, 01:17 AM
rODNEY WHITE KILLED ME!!

He killed everyone lol. My team just flat out did HORRIBLE. The guy I played against had no one special. My team just sucked ***.

SEAbeliever
10-25-2010, 08:12 AM
I'm still undefeated :D I even took a gamble this week, and played BMW...

Hawksfan2010
10-25-2010, 02:28 PM
And I got Roddy White for Malcolm Floyd lol. I had him and AP, Charles, Greg Jennings, Hawks D, and Rogers I finally won a game

FWBrodie
10-27-2010, 09:49 PM
I just capitalized (I think) on the Farve and Romo injuries by making trades with their panicking owners. Here are the two trades I made:

First I traded Kyle Orton, T.O., and Santonio Holmes for Reggie Wayne and Shonn Greene.

Then I sent Drew Brees and Beanie Wells away for Steven Jackson and Joe Flacco.

How do you think I did?

furmat60
10-27-2010, 11:37 PM
I just capitalized (I think) on the Farve and Romo injuries by making trades with their panicking owners. Here are the two trades I made:

First I traded Kyle Orton, T.O., and Santonio Holmes for Reggie Wayne and Shonn Greene.

How do you think I did?

I think you did really well. Drew Brees looks like he is going to contune his trend, and he is hurting without Bush. Beanie Wells could see more carries because of Hightower always fumbling the ball, but he's still listed as the #2 back on the Cardinals roster. Steven Jackson is a must have, and Joe Flacco is on the rise too. Orton is looking like his old self, and Santonio Holmes is just another target for a team loaded at the WR position. Reggie Wayne is going to see a LOT of balls due to Austin Collie being out for the next few weeks, and Shonn Green is the primary back for the Jets, who have a great offensive line. Overall, **** yeah, you did amazing. When I get off work I'll post my trades and you guys can tell me how I did.

FWBrodie
10-28-2010, 01:56 AM
I think you did really well. Drew Brees looks like he is going to contune his trend, and he is hurting without Bush. Beanie Wells could see more carries because of Hightower always fumbling the ball, but he's still listed as the #2 back on the Cardinals roster. Steven Jackson is a must have, and Joe Flacco is on the rise too. Orton is looking like his old self, and Santonio Holmes is just another target for a team loaded at the WR position. Reggie Wayne is going to see a LOT of balls due to Austin Collie being out for the next few weeks, and Shonn Green is the primary back for the Jets, who have a great offensive line. Overall, **** yeah, you did amazing. When I get off work I'll post my trades and you guys can tell me how I did.

Thanks dude. I just realized I had waay too much value at QB for not much production. These guys are thinking they've lost their star quarterbacks and are screwed and they see Drew Brees and Kyle Orton offered to them and they fall in love with them. Took me about a day and a half of text messaging, but I got them both to give in to my demands.

Baller1
10-28-2010, 02:47 AM

How do you think I did?

Not a fan of the first one; just my opinion. Although Wayne should only see increased production with Collie and Garcon consistently getting injured. I'm just not a fan of Green, and Orton has been tearing it up this year, but we'll see I guess.

The second trade is golden.

furmat60
10-28-2010, 03:12 AM
^ I can see where you are coming from. Even with a bad game last week, Orton is still 2nd in fantasy points. I have him too, but I'm in the process or trading him because I already have Rogers and Vick. I can just see Rogers putting up more points in the long run, so I deem Orton more expendable. All of my trades should go through by this afternoon, so I will let you guys know and will post my whole team.

furmat60
10-28-2010, 04:41 AM
Here is what happened for me this week.

I traded Roy Williams and John Carlson for Thomas Jones and Steve Johnson, hen I traded Deion Branch and Kyle Orton for Hines Ward and Dez Bryant. How do you think I did?

Here is my starting lineup for the week:

QB Aaron Rogers
RB Marshawn Lynch
RB Thomas Jones
WR Steve Johnson
WR Brandon Lloyd
WR Hines Ward
TE Dustin Keller
W/R Dez Bryant
DEF Seahawks
K Mason Crosby

Here is my bench:

QB Michael Vick
RB Peyton Hillis
WR Austin Collie
WR Braylon Edwards
WR Larry Fitzgerald
DEF San Diego

Do you guys think I should make any changes to my starting lineup?

Baller1
10-28-2010, 11:01 AM
Your WR's are insane. Lots of depth. The thing that sucks about Thomas Jones is he has to share carries with Charles, because both of those guys could easily handle a full load themselves.

furmat60
10-28-2010, 03:58 PM
Your WR's are insane. Lots of depth. The thing that sucks about Thomas Jones is he has to share carries with Charles, because both of those guys could easily handle a full load themselves.

Thanks man. I get your point about Thomas Jones, but even though he still shares carries, BOTH have been consistent. Plus, I don't have much choice at RB. When our draft came, people went crazy for them. I drafted last, and jumped the gun and got Spiller..........that ****ed me. Either way, I'm 3-4 right now, so hopefully I can even out my record this week.

FWBrodie
10-28-2010, 04:40 PM
Nice deals. looks like you'va had to pull RB out of your *** this season just like I have. Lucky for me I just snagged Jackson.

QB Joe Flacco
WR Reggie Wayne
WR Calvin Johnson
RB Steven Jackson
RB Ahmad Bradshaw
TE Dustin Keller
WR/RB Danny Woodhead
WR/TE Mike Wallace
Def: Seahawks
K: Who cares?

Bench:
Ryan Mathews, Shonn Greene, Legarrette Blount, Steve Johnson, Mathew Stafford

furmat60
10-28-2010, 04:53 PM
Nice deals. looks like you'va had to pull RB out of your *** this season just like I have. Lucky for me I just snagged Jackson.

QB Joe Flacco
WR Reggie Wayne
WR Calvin Johnson
RB Steven Jackson
RB Ahmad Bradshaw
TE Dustin Keller
WR/RB Danny Woodhead
WR/TE Mike Wallace
Def: Seahawks
K: Who cares?

Bench:
Ryan Mathews, Shonn Greene, Legarrette Blount, Steve Johnson, Mathew Stafford

Yeah, I did. I had Ryan Grant, but as we all know he got that season ending injury in like week 2. I may go pick up Blount. I don't really have many options available at RB. There aren't really an in FA either.

Baller1
10-28-2010, 11:13 PM
I had Ryan Grant too... I got ****ed this year.

Tony Romo
Sidney Rice
Ryan Grant
Mike Vick

They were all on my team, and now they're all hurt. Right now I'm looking at:

QB: Donovan McNabb
QB: Jay Cutler
WR: Roddy White
WR: Randy Moss
WR: Brandon Lloyd
RB: Chris Johnson
RB: Ahmad Bradshaw
TE: Zach Miller
DEF: Seattle
DEF: Green Bay

Bench: NYJ Def, McFadden, Collie, and Rice.

Hawksfan2010
10-28-2010, 11:28 PM
Man I just traded roddy white and charles for Chris Johnson and Miles austin.

Now my rbs are AP,Johnson, Rice and Benson
WRs are Wayne, Mike Williams (SEA) Austin, and Greg Jennings

Oh and this is a keeper league.

Hawksfan2010
10-28-2010, 11:33 PM
[QUOTE=FWBrodie;15357445]I just capitalized (I think) on the Farve and Romo injuries by making trades with their panicking owners. Here are the two trades I made:

How do you think I did?[/QUOT

Those are both good deals getting wayne for to and holmes is straight up robbery lol. And Jackson and Flacco will be great to

Captain Planet
10-28-2010, 11:40 PM
Should I start Mike Williams this week going against Asamoublahblah or start Percy Harvin at the Pats?

Hawksfan2010
10-28-2010, 11:43 PM
So here is what my line up looks like now

QB Aaron Rodgers
RB Adrian Peterson
RB/WR Chris Johnson
WR Mike Williams
WR/TE Reggie Wayne
TE Zach Miller
OP Matthew Stafford
DP LaRon Landry
D/ST Seahawks D/ST
K Mike Nugent

And my bench is:
Joe Flacco, Cedric Benson, Miles Austin, Dustin Keller, Greg Jennings, Ray Rice

furmat60
10-29-2010, 01:23 AM

QB Aaron Rodgers
RB Adrian Peterson
RB/WR Chris Johnson
WR Mike Williams
WR/TE Reggie Wayne
TE Zach Miller
OP Matthew Stafford
DP LaRon Landry
D/ST Seahawks D/ST
K Mike Nugent

And my bench is:

Your team is ****ing stacked!

Hawksfan2010
10-29-2010, 03:55 AM
Your team is ****ing stacked!

Yeah but i just started getting these trades i am 2-5 but with this team i should be able to win my last 6

Baller1
10-29-2010, 04:29 AM

QB Aaron Rodgers
RB Adrian Peterson
RB/WR Chris Johnson
WR Mike Williams
WR/TE Reggie Wayne
TE Zach Miller
OP Matthew Stafford
DP LaRon Landry
D/ST Seahawks D/ST
K Mike Nugent

And my bench is:

Not trying to be a dick, but I think I gotta call ********. That's insane as it is, but then you have Flacco, Austin, Jennings, and Rice on the bench? I don't know about that... I don't know why anyone would lie about their fantasy team so maybe I'm just being stupid. But just seems kinda farfetched.

Captain Planet
10-29-2010, 04:38 AM
Not trying to be a dick, but I think I gotta call ********. That's insane as it is, but then you have Flacco, Austin, Jennings, and Rice on the bench? I don't know about that... I don't know why anyone would lie about their fantasy team so maybe I'm just being stupid. But just seems kinda farfetched.

Its easy to get a stacked team like that when you play in a 6 man league

Hawksfan2010
10-29-2010, 11:45 PM

I know it seems far fetched but when you play 8 team league and people start cutting players like Flacco at the begining of the year cause he isnt doing good it becomes way easier. I had to do alot of trades. I think I have made somewhere in the 7 range.

here this is copied right off my ffl page.

QB Aaron Rodgers, GB QB K @NYJ Sun 1:00 2 183 26.1 24.5 24 27th 92.0 100.0 +0
RB Adrian Peterson, Min RB K @NE Sun 4:15 2 118 19.7 24 18 20th 99.2 100.0 +0
RB/WR Chris Johnson, Ten RB K P @SD Sun 4:05 3 110 15.7 6 20 18th 100.0 100.0 +0
WR Mike Williams, Sea WR @Oak Sun 4:15 50 40 6.7 14 14 6th 32.4 74.1 +18.2
WR/TE Reggie Wayne, Ind WR Q Hou Mon 8:30 17 67 11.2 -- 25 31st 78.8 100.0 +0
TE Zach Miller, Oak TE Q Sea Sun 4:15 2 71 10.1 13 13 7th 64.7 100.0 +0.2
OP Matthew Stafford, Det QB Was Sun 1:00 49 1.5 0.3 -- 23 28th 6.4 27.1 +4.4
DP LaRon Landry, Was S Q @Det Sun 1:00 1 70.5 10.1 5.3 -- -- 84.0 86.0 +0
D/ST Seahawks D/ST, Sea D/ST @Oak Sun 4:15 3 76 12.7 16 5 14th 49.7 66.0 +7.3
K Mike Nugent, Cin K Mia Sun 1:00 8 55.8 9.3 7 9 19th 41.8 49.8 +4.7
BENCH Wk 8 2010 SEASON WEEK 8
SLOT PLAYER, TEAM POS ACTION OPP STATUS ET PRK PTS AVG LAST PROJ OPRK %ST %OWN +/-
Bench Joe Flacco, Bal QB ** BYE ** 10 135.5 19.4 28 -- -- 44.8 98.6 +0.2
Bench Cedric Benson, Cin RB Mia Sun 1:00 20 62 10.3 4 13 4th 79.7 100.0 +0
Bench Dustin Keller, NYJ TE GB Sun 1:00 4 62 10.3 -- 2 21st 35.5 94.7 -0.2
Bench Greg Jennings, GB WR @NYJ Sun 1:00 11 72 10.3 13 14 30th 95.7 100.0 +0
Bench Ray Rice, Bal RB ** BYE ** 16 74 10.6 7 -- -- 61.7 100.0 +0
Bench Miles Austin, Dal WR Jac Sun 1:00 13 69 11.5 3 14 32nd 94.9 100.0 +0
IR -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

I have no reason to lie about this.

Hawksfan2010
10-29-2010, 11:48 PM
********* part is that it took me 7 weeks to get this team and right now I am 2-5 lol so I basically have to win every game to make the playoffs. That would suck to have this stacked of a team and not make the playoffs.

Captain Planet
10-30-2010, 01:43 AM
Please guys Mike Williams or Percy Harvin who should i start!

furmat60
10-30-2010, 03:37 AM
Please guys Mike Williams or Percy Harvin who should i start!

I would start Mike Williams....but that's just a gut feeling. If I were being logical, Harvin.

Captain Planet
10-30-2010, 04:13 AM
I would start Mike Williams....but that's just a gut feeling. If I were being logical, Harvin.

against Nmadi? I wil take ur advice but please give me something else....this will put me back in 1st place!

Blazers#1Fan
10-30-2010, 04:45 AM
my team - 20 team league - 5 trade limit i used all 5

QB Vick,Young
RB AP,Benson,Forte,Kuhn
WR Ochocinco,Steve Smith(CAR),WARD,Deon Butler,Blair White
TE Greg Olsen,Bo Scaife,Daniel Fells
K Nugent
DEF Tennessee
DB Earl Thomas,Ronde Barber,Carlos Rodgers
DL Kyle Vanden Bosch,Calais Campbell
D Shaun Phillips,Barrett Ruud,Terrell Suggs,Scott Fujita

Baller1
10-30-2010, 05:43 AM
Pretty insane team then Hawksfan.

Hawksfan2010
10-30-2010, 09:52 AM
Pretty insane team then Hawksfan.

Yeah I love being in a league where half the owners want the guys that had big games the week before. Makes trading alot easier lol....On another note who would you guys play Mike Williams, Greg Jennings or Miles Austin. Austin has Kitna so I dont think I want to put him in just yet.

FWBrodie
10-30-2010, 12:51 PM
against Nmadi? I wil take ur advice but please give me something else....this will put me back in 1st place!

Just make a rule for yourself: NO SEAHAWKS

I follow that rule as much as possible and it pays off. I'm not tempted by my Seahawk fantasies and avoid making the wrong play. Go with Harvin, if it backfires just stick to the same rule and over time it will pay off.

ccg34
10-30-2010, 03:11 PM
What is the best fantasy football website?This is my first year doing fantasy football. I am using espn. It is fine, but I wish my league would be more active. It seems like half the teams in my league aren't really playing.

Blazers#1Fan
10-30-2010, 03:19 PM
I know it seems far fetched but when you play 8 team league and people start cutting players like Flacco at the begining of the year cause he isnt doing good it becomes way easier. I had to do alot of trades. I think I have made somewhere in the 7 range.

here this is copied right off my ffl page.

QB Aaron Rodgers, GB QB K @NYJ Sun 1:00 2 183 26.1 24.5 24 27th 92.0 100.0 +0
RB Adrian Peterson, Min RB K @NE Sun 4:15 2 118 19.7 24 18 20th 99.2 100.0 +0
RB/WR Chris Johnson, Ten RB K P @SD Sun 4:05 3 110 15.7 6 20 18th 100.0 100.0 +0
WR Mike Williams, Sea WR @Oak Sun 4:15 50 40 6.7 14 14 6th 32.4 74.1 +18.2
WR/TE Reggie Wayne, Ind WR Q Hou Mon 8:30 17 67 11.2 -- 25 31st 78.8 100.0 +0
TE Zach Miller, Oak TE Q Sea Sun 4:15 2 71 10.1 13 13 7th 64.7 100.0 +0.2
OP Matthew Stafford, Det QB Was Sun 1:00 49 1.5 0.3 -- 23 28th 6.4 27.1 +4.4
DP LaRon Landry, Was S Q @Det Sun 1:00 1 70.5 10.1 5.3 -- -- 84.0 86.0 +0
D/ST Seahawks D/ST, Sea D/ST @Oak Sun 4:15 3 76 12.7 16 5 14th 49.7 66.0 +7.3
K Mike Nugent, Cin K Mia Sun 1:00 8 55.8 9.3 7 9 19th 41.8 49.8 +4.7
BENCH Wk 8 2010 SEASON WEEK 8
SLOT PLAYER, TEAM POS ACTION OPP STATUS ET PRK PTS AVG LAST PROJ OPRK %ST %OWN +/-
Bench Joe Flacco, Bal QB ** BYE ** 10 135.5 19.4 28 -- -- 44.8 98.6 +0.2
Bench Cedric Benson, Cin RB Mia Sun 1:00 20 62 10.3 4 13 4th 79.7 100.0 +0
Bench Dustin Keller, NYJ TE GB Sun 1:00 4 62 10.3 -- 2 21st 35.5 94.7 -0.2
Bench Greg Jennings, GB WR @NYJ Sun 1:00 11 72 10.3 13 14 30th 95.7 100.0 +0
Bench Ray Rice, Bal RB ** BYE ** 16 74 10.6 7 -- -- 61.7 100.0 +0
Bench Miles Austin, Dal WR Jac Sun 1:00 13 69 11.5 3 14 32nd 94.9 100.0 +0
IR -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

I have no reason to lie about this.

not talking trash just my opinion... 8 team league's are boring and are not competition you probably play with a bunch of idiots who really make it less competitive! next year try a 12-20 league there much harder! and more fun! if from what i read you say they want players that play goodone week and drop good players that lets me know those guys know jack about FF

Hawksfan2010
10-30-2010, 05:05 PM
not talking trash just my opinion... 8 team league's are boring and are not competition you probably play with a bunch of idiots who really make it less competitive! next year try a 12-20 league there much harder! and more fun! if from what i read you say they want players that play goodone week and drop good players that lets me know those guys know jack about FF

Yeah its a league with guys I work with we had 12 last year but 3 were not doing anything with their teams so we got rid of them and one guy passed away. So next year we are gonna try to add more guys. Most the guys are good we just have 2 one wants all seahawks and the other all cowboys so they offer dumb trades.

House
10-30-2010, 05:15 PM
Anyone in here play in a 16 team league? I play in 2 10-team leagues, 2 12-team leagues and this year we started a 16-team league. It is crazy!!!

Hawksfan2010
10-30-2010, 11:49 PM
Man I am torn between Mike Williams and Greg Jennings. Both are going against top corners

Blazers#1Fan
10-31-2010, 05:53 PM
Anyone in here play in a 16 team league? I play in 2 10-team leagues, 2 12-team leagues and this year we started a 16-team league. It is crazy!!!

i got 1 16 1 20 and 1 12 i got the most stacked teams in the leagues from trades and Pickups im enjoying it i picked up my 20 team lague in week 2 i think and the team was 0-2 then i made some trades now im 4-2

Baller1
11-01-2010, 02:38 AM
****, Randy Moss is absolutely killing me this year.

furmat60
11-01-2010, 09:01 PM
Even with my team, I still lost...and the guy I went up against had 3 players starting that were in their bye week. **** you Aaron Rogers. You sucked ***. Also, Lynch only got me 7 yards. :(

furmat60
11-04-2010, 01:57 PM
I need some help here.

Braylon Edwards at DET or Hines Ward at CIN?

BenJarvus Green-Ellis at CLE or Peyton Hillis at NE? I'm starting Blount for my first back.

Aaron Rogers at DAL or Vick at IND?

Also, which defense....Hawks or Chargers?

Seattle4Ever
11-04-2010, 06:15 PM
I need some help here.

Braylon Edwardsat DET or Hines Ward at CIN?

BenJarvus Green-Ellis at CLE or Peyton Hillis at NE? I'm starting Blount for my first back.

Ward and Edwards is a tough one.

Nwsports22
11-04-2010, 07:35 PM
I need some help here.

Braylon Edwards at DET or Hines Ward at CIN?

Braylon. Hillis. Rodgers.

Baller1
11-06-2010, 12:40 PM
Vick or Cutler?

Mike Williams (Sea) or Lance Moore?

furmat60
11-07-2010, 02:53 AM
Vick and Mike Williams. With Cholly starting this week, expect the long ball. BMW is going to have a hay day.

Baller1
11-07-2010, 03:56 AM
Or Charlie struggles and he has a terrible day. It's going to be one or the other.

furmat60
11-07-2010, 04:19 PM
I started Green-Ellis over Hillis. ****. Also, hope Collie is playing, because I put him in the lineup over Braylon Edwards. **** ****.

House
11-07-2010, 04:26 PM
I started Green-Ellis over Hillis. ****. Also, hope Collie is playing, because I put him in the lineup over Braylon Edwards. **** ****.

Collie will start... Just heard it from ESPN mobile...

I started Beanie Wells over BMW today... We'll see it it haunts me. It is so far!

furmat60
11-07-2010, 08:53 PM
Well, starting Collie over Braylon Edwards ****ing killed me. Also starting Green-Ellis over Hillis really ****ing killed me. I can come back if Ochocinco doesn't do **** tomorrow, and Dez Bryant and Mason Crosby have monster games tonight. If I would have went with my gut and started Braylon and Hillis, I would be up by 50 points.

Nwsports22
11-07-2010, 09:23 PM
Well, starting Collie over Braylon Edwards ****ing killed me. Also starting Green-Ellis over Hillis really ****ing killed me. I can come back if Ochocinco doesn't do **** tomorrow, and Dez Bryant and Mason Crosby have monster games tonight. If I would have went with my gut and started Braylon and Hillis, I would be up by 50 points.

Who did you start at QB?

furmat60
11-07-2010, 09:26 PM
Who did you start at QB?

I started Vick, and he did really good. I started him over Rogers, so we'll see how well he does tonight.

Nwsports22
11-07-2010, 09:28 PM
I started Vick, and he did really good. I started him over Rogers, so we'll see how well he does tonight.

Rodgers is going to have a big game tonight.

Seattle4Ever
11-07-2010, 09:29 PM

Haha, I said Edwards and Hillis homie!

furmat60
11-07-2010, 10:41 PM
Haha, I said Edwards and Hillis homie!

Yes, yes you did. Can I shoot myself in the foot now? ****! ****!

Also, Cowgirls are down 28-0 with 2 minutes left in the 1st half, and Wade Phillips is a ****ing idiot.

Seattle4Ever
11-07-2010, 11:29 PM
^ Wade Phillips is a sack of ****, lol.

furmat60
11-07-2010, 11:39 PM
^ Wade Phillips is a sack of ****, lol.

**** yeah he is.

Seattle4Ever
11-07-2010, 11:42 PM
I'd take Mora over him, lol.

Seattle4Ever
11-07-2010, 11:42 PM
Scratch that, Mora is a ******.

furmat60
11-07-2010, 11:53 PM
Scratch that, Mora is a ******.

What did he do now?

Seattle4Ever
11-08-2010, 12:32 AM
^ I just realized, he was a ****** coach, a *****, and he was talking **** about Seattle on his way out. Listen to all his interviews.

He even went as far to call Carroll a cheater.

furmat60
11-08-2010, 12:43 AM
^ Oh, I know all of that. He's a *****. In other news, as long as Ochocinco doesn't get more than 20 points tomorrow, I won my game this week, despite benching Hillis and Braylon, who combined for 62 points.

Baller1
11-09-2010, 12:14 AM
Mike Wallace just thrusted me past the first place guy this week! **** yeah...

furmat60
11-09-2010, 01:52 AM
Mike Wallace just thrusted me past the first place guy this week! **** yeah...

I also played a first place guy. He was 7-1 and I beat him by 25 points lol. I'm now 4-5.

Baller1
11-09-2010, 04:22 AM
I'm now 6-2, in third behind two people at 7-2.

This is with Romo and Sidney Rice being hurt. I kick ***.

furmat60
11-09-2010, 10:30 AM
The only thing Romo was good for was for fantasy points lol.

SEAbeliever
11-09-2010, 10:59 AM
The only thing Romo was good for was for fantasy points lol.

and bobbling snaps :D

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

furmat60
11-09-2010, 09:03 PM
and bobbling snaps :D

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

Yeah!

furmat60
11-11-2010, 05:33 PM
I just need some help picking my WR's for this week. Here is who I have. (I can start 4)

Steve Johnson
Brandon Lloyd
Fitz
Mike Williams (TB)
Braylon Edwards
Austin Collie (hurt)
Dez Bryant

Right now, I have Steve Johnson, Brandon Lloyd, Fitz, and Mike Williams (TB) starting, but I'm wondering if I should swap out any of them for Dez Bryant or Braylon Edwards. Bryant has been on fire lately, but they are playing the Giants this week....Braylon is going against his old team. I know Fitz hasn't been good, but he had a good week last week, and they are playing our secondary....and Derek Anderson is starting. Any thoughts?

Seattle4Ever
11-11-2010, 07:52 PM
I just need some help picking my WR's for this week. Here is who I have. (I can start 4)

Steve Johnson
Brandon Lloyd
Fitz
Mike Williams (TB)
Braylon Edwards
Austin Collie (hurt)
Dez Bryant

Right now, I have Steve Johnson, Brandon Lloyd, Fitz, and Mike Williams (TB) starting, but I'm wondering if I should swap out any of them for Dez Bryant or Braylon Edwards. Bryant has been on fire lately, but they are playing the Giants this week....Braylon is going against his old team. I know Fitz hasn't been good, but he had a good week last week, and they are playing our secondary....and Derek Anderson is starting. Any thoughts?

I don't know if I'd start Fitz over Bryant... you never know though. Fitz and Williams I'd say could both be benched.

furmat60
11-11-2010, 10:55 PM
I don't know if I'd start Fitz over Bryant... you never know though. Fitz and Williams I'd say could both be benched.

Well, Fitz had a good game, and he produces alright when he has Anderson throwing to him instead of Hall. Also, Mike Williams has been on fire too, and they are playing the Panthers this week....the league's worst team.

Seattle4Ever
11-11-2010, 11:08 PM
Well, Fitz had a good game, and he produces alright when he has Anderson throwing to him instead of Hall. Also, Mike Williams has been on fire too, and they are playing the Panthers this week....the league's worst team.

I know, that's why I said could. From a biased standpoint, I'd say bench Fitz for Bryant. I don't know where my unbiased standpoint went :laugh:

Start M. Williams for sure.

furmat60
11-11-2010, 11:17 PM
I know, that's why I said could. From a biased standpoint, I'd say bench Fitz for Bryant. I don't know where my unbiased standpoint went :laugh:

Start M. Williams for sure.

So basically it comes down to Fitz, Edwards, or Bryant......I'm leaning towards Fitz.

Seattle4Ever
11-11-2010, 11:20 PM
My order is Bryant, Fitz, Edwards. I mean... I bet only one will do bad. Just don't pick that one :laugh:

furmat60
11-11-2010, 11:28 PM
My order is Bryant, Fitz, Edwards. I mean... I bet only one will do bad. Just don't pick that one :laugh:

Normally I start Bryant every week, but they are going against the Giants.......yet he is their only form of offense. I'm probably going to start Bryant.

Seattle4Ever
11-12-2010, 01:59 AM
If I'm wrong about this.... my bad, lol.

Captain Planet
11-12-2010, 10:22 AM
So glad I did not have to go against Roddy White this week....he burned everybody again.

Captain Planet
11-12-2010, 10:54 AM
Mike vick!

House
11-12-2010, 11:18 AM
So glad I did not have to go against Roddy White this week....he burned everybody again.

I took him out of my starting lineup because they said he wouldn't be 100%. I put him back in 4 minutes before the game!!! I LUCKED out!!!

furmat60
11-12-2010, 11:36 AM
Mike vick!

He's my starter, and I have Aaron Rogers on the bench.

House, you lucked out lol. Yeah, I'm starting Bryant.

Baller1
11-14-2010, 07:05 PM
Roddy White plus Chris Johnson equals domination.

Seattle4Ever
11-14-2010, 08:20 PM
^ lucky. The CPU sucks *** at drafting.

furmat60
11-15-2010, 10:24 PM
Good think I started Bryant......and Vick! Vick has 30 points THROUGH THE 1ST QUARTER!

Seattle4Ever
11-15-2010, 10:37 PM
^ Thank god I picked up Vick <3

I TOLD YOU TO START BRYANT! You should just consult with me for Fantasy advice, eh? ;)

furmat60
11-15-2010, 11:51 PM
^ Thank god I picked up Vick <3

I TOLD YOU TO START BRYANT! You should just consult with me for Fantasy advice, eh? ;)

I'm not questioning you anymore lol. Vick has me 54 points! I just broke 200.....too bad I didn't start Fitz over Johnson. I'd have nearly 215 points lol.

Baller1
11-16-2010, 12:54 AM
Chris Johnson
Mike Vick
Big Ben
Roddy White
Brandon Lloyd

LEGENDARY week.

Seattle4Ever
11-17-2010, 12:06 AM
I'm not questioning you anymore lol. Vick has me 54 points! I just broke 200.....too bad I didn't start Fitz over Johnson. I'd have nearly 215 points lol.

I didn't say anything about Johnson, cause I didn't know anything about him, lol.

furmat60
11-17-2010, 01:46 PM
It's good man lol. He's the Bills number 1 receiver. He's put up a lot of points. He just wasn't productive last week.

Seattle4Ever
12-25-2010, 02:22 PM
Well, I got ****ed over. Vick drops 38 points and I lose by 0.64, last week. So I'm competing for 3rd. Bowe, Reggie Wayne, and Brandon Lloyd decided to all do ******.