PDA

View Full Version : Team Captains Named

W@rH@wk
09-10-2010, 07:04 PM
http://blog.seattlepi.com/football/archives/220968.asp

Hasselbeck, Tatupu and Roy Lewis.

House
09-10-2010, 07:53 PM
I like the picks. I know people are going to question Roy Lewis, but the dude is an Inspirational Leader!!! Can't wait to see them on Sunday!!!

Baller1
09-10-2010, 08:08 PM
Not surprising at all. I wish Morey didn't retire.

furmat60
09-10-2010, 09:36 PM
I like the picks. I know people are going to question Roy Lewis, but the dude is an Inspirational Leader!!! Can't wait to see them on Sunday!!!

Wish I could watch the game. We are doing 24 hour ops until the end of next week, with no days off. I have been working 12's, and I have to work the entire weekend. Nonetheless, we have a TV here, so hopefully they broadcast it here in Utah!

NateyB24
09-11-2010, 12:54 AM
Lol our best CB hates teaching what a jerk (Trufant). J/K but seriously Roy Lewis? Not a big fan of it i don't hate the guy but i really think it shouldve been Trufant wether he wanted or not hes the best on this team at the position.

SEAbeliever
09-11-2010, 01:42 AM
Uhhhh, Trufant doesn't play ST homes. Roy Lewis loves that fact :D That is how he made this roster.

And Trufant doesn't need any god damned C on his jersey, because when people see him, they see a straight up mothaf**kin capital G :D

furmat60
09-11-2010, 01:49 AM
Uhhhh, Trufant doesn't play ST homes. Roy Lewis loves that fact :D That is how he made this roster.

And Trufant doesn't need any god damned C on his jersey, because when people see him, they see a straight up mothaf**kin capital G :D

They aren't going to be able to see the "C" because he is going to be running in front of them to the endzone for a pic-6!

NateyB24
09-11-2010, 12:17 PM

I know that he plays CB there are 2 more captains to be named just thought they would name him one of them since hes probaly the best part of our pass defense considering Kelly Jennings can't tackle or play the ball even though hes always in position and ET is a rookie. Theres Milloy to but he won't be as productive as he was back in the old day although its sad because even he can tackle better then Jennings and hes 7 years older.

Seattle4Ever
09-11-2010, 12:38 PM
I know that he plays CB there are 2 more captains to be named just thought they would name him one of them since hes probaly the best part of our pass defense considering Kelly Jennings can't tackle or play the ball even though hes always in position and ET is a rookie. Theres Milloy to but he won't be as productive as he was back in the old day although its sad because even he can tackle better then Jennings and hes 7 years older.

Well age doesn't alter your tackling, lol. Milloy is just going to be able to get to the ball, he's just experienced and smart. He is no better of an athlete than Chancellor obviously.

clang7777
09-11-2010, 03:58 PM
Usually a team will name a captain from the offense, defense, and special teams- my guess is that is why Roy Lewis was chosen. Certainly could be wrong, but thats my hunch.

clang7777
09-11-2010, 04:00 PM
Roy Lewis does seem like a pretty nice guy (meeting him at training camp) but I find it pretty ****ing funny that he parties with girls I know.. He's on my friends facebook page at a club downtown, funny stuff.

W@rH@wk
09-11-2010, 10:14 PM
Usually a team will name a captain from the offense, defense, and special teams- my guess is that is why Roy Lewis was chosen. Certainly could be wrong, but thats my hunch.
Yea exactly, but since the captains are chosen by fellow team members it just goes to show that in his short time here Lewis has gained the respect of his teammates. And it's always great to be able to pick up young players like that.

House
09-11-2010, 10:20 PM
I agree... Roy Lewis isn't the best player in the world, but he brings HEART everytime he's on the field and it makes other push harder!

SEAbeliever
09-12-2010, 03:50 AM
Keep making noise young dawg man...we see you. Make us even more proud.

furmat60
09-12-2010, 10:34 AM
Keep making noise young dawg man...we see you. Make us even more proud.

Amen!