PDA

View Full Version : Will atleast 2 of the 3 Miami guys be playing at all times?

Forbo
09-10-2010, 11:13 AM
On the floor unless its a complete blow out do you think atleast two guys whether its Bosh and Lebron or Lebron and Wade or Wade and Bosh will be on the floor at the same time.

Hawkeye15
09-10-2010, 11:15 AM
until the blowout is official, probably.

Avenged
09-10-2010, 11:18 AM
Yep, until they start blowing teams out regularly.

tcav701
09-10-2010, 11:28 AM
i dont think they have a choice.

GSW Hoops
09-10-2010, 11:34 AM
There are times when you might see only one of the "big three" on the floor, but I would say most of the time at least 2 will be playing at the same time.

Boo2u
09-10-2010, 11:47 AM
Absolutely - there will be plenty of times when one of the three plays without the other two.

It's a long season... they're sure to have plenty of times when two of them are sitting. Think about early 4th quarter, when teams often sit their best players for a quick breather, before putting them in to finish out a game.

And you know there will be times during the season when one of the 3 gets banged up, you can't expect all three to play every game of the whole season.

The Miami Cheat
09-10-2010, 11:52 AM
they gotta proove alot of people wrong this year...they gonna do whatever is they gotta to win as many games as possible....so i think they gotta play at least 2 of them at the same time..prob gonna b the 3 of them for most of the game...till its a blowout then they'll rest

arkanian215
09-10-2010, 11:54 AM
Also if they clinch early, there won't be a reason to play them too much.

daleja424
09-10-2010, 11:57 AM
more impportantly, I believe that either wade or lebron will be on the court the whole time. That is what is going to kill other teams. Both of those guys have a ridiculous career +/-, so the fact that one will always be playing, and playing somewhat fresh, is a huge advantage. If you watched HEAT games in the past couple years, the HEAT were generally pretty damn good with Wade on the court, but when he left the team saw leads plummit and deficits explode.

Last year alone, Lebron was +8.55 ppg when on the court, Wade was +4.7 ppg

The year before, Lebron was over +10 ppg on the court

beasted86
09-10-2010, 12:00 PM
I hope NBA forum moderators see this is NOT a Heat fan who started this topic here. DO NOT move this to the Heat Forum. Either close it or do nothing.

Klivlend
09-10-2010, 12:04 PM
Of course, Coach Eric is not that stupid.

shep33
09-10-2010, 12:09 PM
Obviouisly atleast 1 will be out there, but in most instances you won't see less than 2. Gotta remember Lebron, Wade, and Bosh all play big minutes, and they're young, so I don't see why they wouldn't play big minutes.

I actually see them pulling out a lineup of Wade, Miller, James, Bosh, Anthony at points this season. I don't see why not, I mean Wade and James both handle the ball most of the time anyways. It won't be a good shooting lineup outside of Miller but really who cares.

Baller1
09-10-2010, 12:14 PM
No, because they'll have teams blown out by halftime. So they'll be resting for just about every 4th quarter this season.

Big Quett
09-10-2010, 12:21 PM
There are times when you might see only one of the "big three" on the floor, but I would say most of the time at least 2 will be playing at the same time.
This is what i think people are forgetting. People say they will suck when the bench comes in. It's not like they are going to sub ALL the starters out at 1 time. Either one of them can take the load for a few mins while the other two are resting.

You'd be surprised how good bench players look with Bron or Wade out there with them.

thekmp211
09-10-2010, 12:26 PM
i think you will see wade and james out there alone for periods of time. if they can get one of those guys running the 2nd unit for 10 minutes a game with good subbing, those guys will make the scrubs shine.

IndyRealist
09-10-2010, 12:50 PM
i think you will see wade and james out there alone for periods of time. if they can get one of those guys running the 2nd unit for 10 minutes a game with good subbing, those guys will make the scrubs shine.

This.

Kashmir13579
09-10-2010, 01:05 PM
no.. only one at a time :facepalm:

Heater4life
09-10-2010, 01:23 PM

Not to mention when those scrubs our Eddie House, Mike Miller, and Udonis Haslem. Not exactly the scrubiest of scrubs. ;)

This thread highlights one of my major arguments Ive had for Miami making the finals. We all know what Wade and Bron can do as individual talents, if either of these players is on the court for a full 48 minutes teams are going to have to A) Play normal rotations and hope these guys dont blow up on those rotation players or B) Play the starters extra minutes and risk having a worn starting unit late in games.

This is why i feel cohesive units that play very good team defense such as Boston, L.A, S.A, Orlando are the only teams that stand a CHANCE of beating Miami with proper preparation. Everyone else better hold on.

EDIT: Take into account that we have not seen what Lebron James can do with a viable post option. Wade resting up while Bosh and Bron on the court is nothing to take lightly.

Ethix11
09-10-2010, 01:43 PM
The majority of the time yeah. These guys are used to playing 40 mins a game.

Da Knicks
09-10-2010, 01:53 PM
Someone posted that we will see James, Wade, Miller, Bosh, Anthoney at times, well i agree but i have to say that this is probably the starting lineup. Thats a scary thing when you have Lebron as a pg on offense taking on the sf on d, Wade playing sg on offense and taking on the pg on d. Miller will be plenty open maybe a career year for Miller if he hits the open shot...

Heater4life
09-10-2010, 02:04 PM
Someone posted that we will see James, Wade, Miller, Bosh, Anthoney at times, well i agree but i have to say that this is probably the starting lineup. Thats a scary thing when you have Lebron as a pg on offense taking on the sf on d, Wade playing sg on offense and taking on the pg on d. Miller will be plenty open maybe a career year for Miller if he hits the open shot...

Shooting 48% from three last year. For the WIZARDS! :speechless: I dont even want fathom him doing anything better.

thekmp211
09-10-2010, 02:22 PM
yeah the heat bench is going to surprise people. to my point, i just think getting one of those three guys on the floor against backup rotations will equal lots of dunks and lots of threes, which equals lots of winning. if you love the game of basketball you cant not be excited about watching how this team plays.

blazerman
09-15-2010, 05:10 PM
I know that 5 of 12 players will play at all times!

TylerSL
09-15-2010, 06:33 PM
I know that 5 of 12 players will play at all times!

you dont say lol

MTar786
09-16-2010, 11:55 AM
chalmers
wade
miller
bosh
anthony

chalmers
wade
lebron
haslem
big z

house
miller
lebron
bosh
anthony

Missing56&33
09-16-2010, 12:10 PM
No, because they'll have teams blown out by halftime. So they'll be resting for just about every 4th quarter this season.

I honestly dont think they will have as many blowouts as most people think they will. I think that every team in the league will come to play when the Heat is on the schedule. Every team has potential for a let down on any given night but I think team will come to play on nights they have the Heat.

clehmun
09-16-2010, 12:13 PM
i think people will be surprised.
there will be times even during close games where all 3 will sit and rest.

their cast isn't as bad as people think. chalmers/house/miller/haslem/Z can definitely hold their own for short periods of time, especially against weaker teams.

they gotta show confidence in their cast and role players, and make them feel like they don't necessary need one of the big 3 on the floor at all times to win a game.

let's compare them to my raptors.

at times our lineup would look like this:

jack/barbosa/klezia/davis/johnson

that is when guys like bargnani, calderon, derozan are resting.

i'm pretty sure that chalmers/house/miller/haslem/Z can hang with that lineup, and with momentum even take leads or make a run.

Jewelz0376
09-16-2010, 04:00 PM
Some1 already said it earlier, but I think Wade or Lebron will always be on the court barring injuries, blow out, or foul trouble..... There could even be some stretches they could go with only Bosh and run the offense through him, which he's shown he can do....

In the post season though there will probably always be 2 of them out on the court since mins will be increased and rotations are smaller....

Rafer17
09-18-2010, 12:15 AM
I think it will always be

Wade & Bosh
LBJ & Bosh

And we wont see this as much...

Wade & LBJ
Bosh by himself.

Call me crazy but I think Bosh's PPG will go up...

John Walls Era
09-18-2010, 12:37 AM
more impportantly, I believe that either wade or lebron will be on the court the whole time. That is what is going to kill other teams. Both of those guys have a ridiculous career +/-, so the fact that one will always be playing, and playing somewhat fresh, is a huge advantage. If you watched HEAT games in the past couple years, the HEAT were generally pretty damn good with Wade on the court, but when he left the team saw leads plummit and deficits explode.

Last year alone, Lebron was +8.55 ppg when on the court, Wade was +4.7 ppg

The year before, Lebron was over +10 ppg on the court

I agree with this.

JoeyBoy718
09-18-2010, 12:56 AM
I'm just being real.. I don't see them losing more than 5 games this year.. Call me crazy.

WadeKobe
09-18-2010, 03:04 AM
Not 2 on the court at all times.

There aren't enough minutes.

However, either Wade or LeBron will always be on the court. That's just sick.

74-8 and I'm not even joking. This team is every bit as talented as the 95-6 Bulls team, and are in a much less talented league over all.