PDA

View Full Version : Bulls, Nuggets talking Noah for Melo

xxcubs22xx
09-09-2010, 04:49 PM
Yeah, its a bit shocking to me, idk how reliable this source is. But here it is.

The Bulls and Nuggets are reportedly exploring a trade that would send Joakim Noah to the Nuggets for Carmelo Anthony.

The Nuggets aren't too interested in Luol Deng because of the four years left on his contract, but Noah will become a restricted free agent after this season. If Noah were to leave the Bulls, Kurt Thomas could become the starting center, while Taj Gibson would also get a boost.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/39081667/sports/player_news

The Chicago Bulls are interested in trading for the Denver Nuggets' Carmelo Anthony and are discussing internally including Joakim Noah as part of the deal, according to a league source.

ESPNChicago.com Bulls blog

Bulls blog The latest news from Bulls reporter Nick Friedell. Blog

According to the source, the Nuggets are hesitant to take back Luol Deng as part of a deal with the Bulls because Denver is leery of taking on long-term contracts with the collective bargaining agreement set to expire on June 30, 2011. Deng is two years into a six-year, $71 million contract.

Noah will make $3.1 million this season in the fourth year of his rookie deal. He would become a restricted free agent next season unless the Bulls extend his contract.

Yahoo! Sports reported Wednesday that an NBA source with knowledge of Anthony's wishes told him Anthony still hopes to convince Nuggets general manager Masai Ujiri to trade him, and he prefers a move to the New York Knicks or Bulls.

The Nuggets offered Anthony a three-year, $65 million extension through 2014, but if he rejects it, the team will have to consider trading the forward who has guided them to seven straight playoff berths.

"I think I'm going to convince him to be a Nugget," Ujiri said on Aug. 31. "No, I don't know, I can't make a judgment on that. Like I said, it's a process and until he tells me that ... we want him back, the city wants him back, ownership wants him back."

Anthony has never come out and said he wanted to be traded, however.

At his basketball camp this summer, Anthony dismissed all the speculation of his impending departure from Denver: "I've been hearing that for five years. I'm a Denver Nugget. I'm here, I'm with the Nuggets. I don't become a free agent until next year, if I decide not to take that extension."

Anthony, 26, has averaged 24.7 points per game in his career, including 28.2 last season

http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nba/news/story?id=5550421

VRP723
09-09-2010, 04:53 PM
It would make sense for Chicago obviously, I don't see how this would be the best deal Denver could find

gocubs2118
09-09-2010, 04:55 PM
It would make sense for Chicago obviously, I don't see how this would be the best deal Denver could find

Um no, it really doesn't make sense for the Bulls.

xxcubs22xx
09-09-2010, 04:58 PM
Um no, it really doesn't make sense for the Bulls.

I would have to agree.

After initially being excited because its Melo, I then got discouraged knowing that Noah AND other players would be included in the deal. I think the deal would suck the versatility right out of the Bulls roster.

And honestly, i want Noah to stay a Bull. He's a beast.

2_Trill
09-09-2010, 04:59 PM
What the hell went wrong in Denver??

dnewguy
09-09-2010, 05:00 PM
Well that leave the Bulls with a bunch of small forwards, I guess Melo could play SG. But seriously, Noah is Bull's identity, why get rid of him for someone that can't even get past Kobe with a better team for the most of the past 4yrs?

hoopsguy820
09-09-2010, 05:05 PM
NOOOOOOOO!!! No deal...F-No! Rose is the leader but Noah is the heart and soul. Loul, JJ, and Taj can go plus picks. But not Noah!

Gators123
09-09-2010, 05:06 PM
Bulls would need Nene also.

still1ballin
09-09-2010, 05:08 PM
NOOOOOOOO!!! No deal...F-No! Rose is the leader but Noah is the heart and soul. Loul, JJ, and Taj can go plus picks. But not Noah!

Dude, you are getting "Carmello Anthony"

VRP723
09-09-2010, 05:09 PM
How many opportunities are you gonna have to add a top 10 player in the league? Not many. Say what you want Bulls fans buts Melo is better than any player on your roster. He's the type of player you make room for.

Stunner
09-09-2010, 05:10 PM
Bulls get

Melo
Gortat

Nuggets get

Noah
Deng
James Johnson
Pietrus

1st round picks

Magic get

Nene

llemon
09-09-2010, 05:10 PM
How many opportunities are you gonna have to add a top 10 player in the league? Not many. Say what you want Bulls fans buts Melo is better than any player on your roster. He's the type of player you make room for.

'Melo ain't that special.

fadedmario
09-09-2010, 05:11 PM
If I was a Bulls fan i would be excited. Melo is a top 5 scorer in the league and in our division that helps. Noah can be replaced next year in the draft. I can't believe Bulls fans are complaining about this. I'd rather have Carmelo than Noah I don't care how long it took the guys to figure it out (chemistry). Rose, Boozer, Carmelo - that's pretty lethal.

Reyes6
09-09-2010, 05:11 PM
More like Bulls talking Rape for Melo.

fadedmario
09-09-2010, 05:12 PM
Bulls get

Melo
Gortat

Nuggets get

Noah
Deng
James Johnson
Pietrus

1st round picks

Magic get

Nene

Denver don't want Deng at all. That's why Noah is getting moved if this happens.

DeShaun Brown

This!

uncleben989
noah is a stud and all but u guys have to be drunk to not deal him or ne1 on the bulls roster other than rose/booze for carmelo anthony

Knicks21
09-09-2010, 05:13 PM

Would Denver rather Gallinari?

uncleben989
09-09-2010, 05:13 PM

lol seriously? ur top 10 nba current players consist of who, just outta curiousity

pistonsfanomg
09-09-2010, 05:14 PM
Wow Give the Bulls Melo and I got them taking it this year

VRP723
09-09-2010, 05:15 PM
lol seriously? ur top 10 nba current players consist of who, just outta curiousity

Exactly.

The Bulls have no chance of beating the Heat with their team in it's current state. With Carmelo, they'd still be underdogs, but they'd be in the conversation.

still1ballin
09-09-2010, 05:17 PM
Wow Give the Bulls Melo and I got them taking it this year

The Heat are still better, but the Bulls will become a threat.

Iron24th
09-09-2010, 05:17 PM
Well that leave the Bulls with a bunch of small forwards, I guess Melo could play SG. But seriously, Noah is Bull's identity, why get rid of him for someone that can't even get past Kobe with a better team for the most of the past 4yrs?

Actually no one can get past Kobe and his Lakers.

If the Bulls trade Noah for Melo,they'll make another trade to a big,it's guaranteed.

heattiltheend94
09-09-2010, 05:18 PM
Sounds pretty fair, but I don't understand why Denver would do this?
They have Martin, Harrington, Nene, and Birdman at the 4/5, and now they are about to get another center?
I bet there will have to be a 3rd team in this deal.

Tmo440
09-09-2010, 05:19 PM
I don't understand why you guys are so high on Noah. Sure he brings great energy and passion for the game, but you guys are forgetting that we got Carolos Boozer in the offseason. IMO when you get a chance to get a guy of Carmelo Anthony's calliber, you take it. A trade of Joakim Noah and Luol Deng for Carmelo Anthony and Nene would make me a very happy person because then we would have a lagitament chance to beat the heat in a 7 game series. Plus we would still have taj who brings that same amount of energy to the table. Also there are going to be questions about Joakim Noah's health going into the season, and I am not sure the bulls want to give him 11-12 million dollars a year which imo is the smart move.

Jewelz0376
If they trade Noah who's going to play C for the bulls Kurt THomas?? lol... He's a good backup, but no starter....maybe they could trade someone else for a decent starting C??

still1ballin
I hope this happens. One less team for the Lakers to think about. The path to the finals is getting easier and easier. :)

WeBallin
09-09-2010, 05:21 PM
Trading Noah means your a 2nd tier Miami team, Keepin noah an addin Melo puts you in line or if not better then the Heat, I mean all summer folks have been sayin the Heat only got LBJ, Wade, An Bosh, with minmal help, i say if the Deal has to inlcude Noah, I'd passed to yea they got boozer but i think Noah will turn out to be that ultimate utility guy.......

llemon
09-09-2010, 05:21 PM

'Melo is a top 10 scorer, for sure.

But I wouldn't give up a very good Center for him.

pistonsfanomg
09-09-2010, 05:22 PM
The Heat are still better, but the Bulls will become a threat.

Yeah I'm going to be completely honest

If the Bulls get Melo I still see it as

Heat
Lakers
Bulls

I say the Heat is better than the Lakers... Even though the Lakers are the champions the Heat Nucleus with Lebron, Wade and Bosh is amazing

If the Bulls can add another nice addition with Melo, Bosh and Boozer I say watch out.... and the Bulls have Deng to trade if they trade Noah for Melo... Maybe they can trade Deng for Chris Kaman?

IndyRealist
09-09-2010, 05:23 PM
Melo for Noah and pieces would be more scoring for the Bulls but a whole lot less of everything else. I had really thought that we had moved past the whole, "Look at his points per game! He's a beast!" argument. Didn't the Allen Iverson expirement in Denver show us that? He doesn't rebound, he doesn't play D, he doesn't shoot efficiently. The Bulls need to do themselves a favor and keep Noah. Every good team needs a double-double guy who doesn't need plays called for him. I mean, unless they're putting 3 balls on the court or hiring Don Nelson, how would they get enough touches for Derrick Rose, Carmelo Anthony, AND Carlos Boozer?

thekmp211
i dont care how great melo is, it's a lateral move if chicago is starting kurt effing thomas at center. the celtics will start gambling against eachother for rotation minutes against that team.

nene and melo for deng and noah makes more sense, although i'm not sure what denver does with noah if they are planning a reboot. still, it would be a decent coup for denver and would still give chicago a solid starting center. otherwise, i honestly would not make the trade.

bears88
Make this happen Garpax :pray: I always like Melo

still1ballin

Is Noah even a top 10 center?

Bullsfan22
09-09-2010, 05:24 PM
I'd get rid of Noah in a heart beat for Mello(sign and trade). seriously I'm one of the biggest Noah fans but some Bulls fans overrate him.

SchyGuy11
09-09-2010, 05:25 PM
no deal. you take deng, taj, jj, and picks or you let melo walk away and get nothing. You can't have Noah!

black1605
Bulls get:

Melo

Nuggets get:

Noah
Dampier (13 million dollars, non guaranteed)
Picks

Bobcats get:

Nene

alencp3
Asik can replace Noah ,he is a beasty stud

zambo4president
09-09-2010, 05:26 PM
Ehh, I dunno about this. Melo's my favorite player besides Rose, but Noah would be really hard to let go of. Rose-Brewer-Melo-Booz is sick but ****ing Kurt Thomas can't start at Center if we expect to go anywhere.

bears88
09-09-2010, 05:27 PM

but he is unproven :confused:

Gators123
09-09-2010, 05:31 PM

no

llemon
09-09-2010, 05:32 PM
Is Noah even a top 10 center?

Don't care about that 'top ten' crap. He's a rebounding, shotblocking, hustling Center that is worth more to a team then 'Melo.

Did you notice, with all the trade talk, Nets have Lopez off-limits.

And, right now, Noah is a better Center than Lopez.

5ass
Bulls get

Melo
Gortat

Nuggets get

Noah
Deng
James Johnson
Pietrus

1st round picks

Magic get

Nene

so magic give up 2 potential starters for some1 who is going to sit on the bench for most of the game? especially since they have dwight and they are stacked on the PF position so no way will they accept that deal

Stunner
Denver don't want Deng at all. That's why Noah is getting moved if this happens.

They would take him if Noah was coming smh they said they are a lil leary on taking him unlike gallo which they gave a flat out no to.

Stunner
09-09-2010, 05:33 PM
so magic give up 2 potential starters for some1 who is going to sit on the bench for most of the game? especially since they have dwight and they are stacked on the PF position so no way will they accept that deal

Nelson
Carter
Lewis
Nene
Howard

dats not a good 5?

And Gortat isnt starting on the Magic with Howard there and Pietrus is ***.

DaBUU
09-09-2010, 05:34 PM
Im very, very torn. One minute im for it, next minute I'm not. Im like a broad

JordansBulls
09-09-2010, 05:35 PM
Nuggets would have to take back Deng in any deal wit Chi because he is the only one that makes any type of money that we can trade

still1ballin
09-09-2010, 05:36 PM
Don't care about that 'top ten' crap. He's a rebounding, shotblocking, hustling Center that is worth more to a team then 'Melo.

lolz

DaBUU
09-09-2010, 05:37 PM
Noah is better than Lopez.

stawka
09-09-2010, 05:38 PM

That's exactly what was thinking

And I welcome your sig back with open arms :D

I want me some!!

5ass
09-09-2010, 05:39 PM
Nelson
Carter
Lewis
Nene
Howard

dats not a good 5?

And Gortat isnt starting on the Magic with Howard there and Pietrus is ***.

we need a PF that can stretch the floor
also pietrus is not ****, its just that he shoots a lot of 3s (all part of the magics offense) but hes good on defense and pretty athletic

Silent
09-09-2010, 05:41 PM
If This happends they better have a extension for Melo, Noah's to much to give up for a rent a player

still1ballin
09-09-2010, 05:42 PM
That's exactly what was thinking

And I welcome your sig back with open arms :D

I want me some!!

:)

Jewelz0376
09-09-2010, 05:45 PM
Im very, very torn. One minute im for it, next minute I'm not. Im like a broad

for real I keep going back and forth too

Noah is nice and the anchor of their D..but at the same at the same time

Rose
Brewer/Korver
Melo
Boozer
(whoever)

Is a pretty nice starting lineup...part of me thinks they would be pretty bad on defense, but then I remember they have thibodeau as coach and there is no way he'd let them get away with playing bad defense..

Stunner
09-09-2010, 05:46 PM
we need a PF that can stretch the floor
also pietrus is not ****, its just that he shoots a lot of 3s (all part of the magics offense) but hes good on defense and pretty athletic

Pietrus his *** and Nene would be a good big man to start or come off the bench depending on any line up want to go with. U need to make room for playing time with JJ and Richardson anyway plus Nene is better than Gortat. U really get better.

Jonathan2323
09-09-2010, 05:48 PM

Better than who Mario Lopez?

He is not better than Brook. Example of Noah being overrated.

Gambeezy
09-09-2010, 05:49 PM

:eyebrow: uh huh....look yourself in the mirror and say that without cracking a smile.

abe_froman
09-09-2010, 05:50 PM
i do not want this

5ass
09-09-2010, 05:50 PM
Pietrus his *** and Nene would be a good big man to start or come off the bench depending on any line up want to go with. U need to make room for playing time with JJ and Richardson anyway plus Nene is better than Gortat. U really get better.

12 mill a year for a bench player? no way + like i said before with nene at PF the magic wont be able to stretch the floor and let dwight work in the paint

still1ballin
09-09-2010, 05:51 PM
Yeah a lot of people are now overating Noah.

netsgiantsyanks
09-09-2010, 05:52 PM
:eyebrow: uh huh....look yourself in the mirror and say that without cracking a smile.

and hes a nets fan

llemon
09-09-2010, 05:53 PM

I'm a Nets' fan.

You are saying Noah wasn't a better player than Lopez last season?

mohye
09-09-2010, 05:54 PM

You Bulls fans are funny....Melo is better then any player you have on our roster... this isnt a matter of wheter the bulls will or will not do the deal its wheter you get the Nuggets to agree to trade him...:facepalm:

BradytoGronkTD
09-09-2010, 05:55 PM
I guess i am really missing something with Noah. How the **** is he the center piece for a Carmello Anthony deal???? This is nuts I would never ever ever ever EVER do this trade if I was Denver. Jokim Noah in my opinion is so overrated its ridiculous. plus he looks like he is one smelly dude sorta looks like a monkey

abe_froman
09-09-2010, 05:55 PM
You Bulls fans are funny....Melo is better then any player you have on our roster... this isnt a matter of wheter the bulls will or will not do the deal its wheter you get the Nuggets to agree to trade him...:facepalm:

1.he isnt a bulls fan
2.he's right

Stunner
09-09-2010, 05:58 PM
12 mill a year for a bench player? no way + like i said before with nene at PF the magic wont be able to stretch the floor and let dwight work in the paint

Only for 2 years and i have seen worst contracts u gonna pay Gortat for 4 years who didnt want to come back and Pietrus 5 mil for being *** and having a good game once in a while. I would take Nene off the bench when Howard gets hurt or foul trouble. Nene is better than Gortat i repeat.

Nelson
Carter
Q-Rich
Lewis
Howard

6th man Nene

or

Nelson
Carter
Lewis
Nene
Howard

to good line up still and Howard needs a real PF. This is the same team i think was trying to get Boozer with Howard.

Silent
09-09-2010, 05:59 PM
Yeah a lot of people are now overating Noah.

no wonder your a heat fan

netsgiantsyanks
09-09-2010, 06:00 PM

hes a nets fan

5ass
09-09-2010, 06:01 PM
Only for 2 years and i have seen worst contracts u gonna pay Gortat for 4 years who didnt want to come back and Pietrus 5 mil for being *** and having a good game once in a while. I would take Nene off the bench when Howard gets hurt or foul trouble. Nene is better than Gortat i repeat.

Nelson
Carter
Q-Rich
Lewis
Howard

6th man Nene

or

Nelson
Carter
Lewis
Nene
Howard

to good line up still and Howard needs a real PF. This is the same team i think was trying to get Boozer with Howard.

i dont know as a magic fan i wouldnt want that deal to happen

llemon
09-09-2010, 06:02 PM

I'm a Nets' fan.

Don't think 'Melo is all that special. He's a bigtime scorer. There are a few of them in the league. Some of them actually contribute in other areas of the game.

REALLYYYYY?
09-09-2010, 06:02 PM

dude, we would be losing joakim noah and presumably luol deng (i don't see how the bulls would keep deng if they got carmelo). i would hate to lose noah. i would dislike losing deng. i would do deng, jj, taj, and picks for carmello but i would definitely be very sad to see noah go... :(

still1ballin
09-09-2010, 06:03 PM
no wonder your a heat fan

:facepalm:

Silent
09-09-2010, 06:05 PM

i was being sarcastic :facepalm:

still1ballin
09-09-2010, 06:07 PM

me too :facepalm:

REALLYYYYY?
09-09-2010, 06:07 PM

i don't know what's going on but this looks fun...sooooooo :facepalm:

mohye
09-09-2010, 06:09 PM
I'm a Nets' fan.

Don't think 'Melo is all that special. He's a bigtime scorer. There are a few of them in the league. Some of them actually contribute in other areas of the game.

I stand corrected... But yeah Melo aint that special...he's just a top 7 player in the NBA thats all... :facepalm:

Silent
09-09-2010, 06:10 PM

VinceCarter
09-09-2010, 06:15 PM

The thing is. Mr. llemon is a Nets fan.

netsgiantsyanks
09-09-2010, 06:15 PM
i don't know what's going on but this looks fun...sooooooo :facepalm:

:facepalm::facepalm:

netsgiantsyanks
09-09-2010, 06:16 PM

Mochalman
09-09-2010, 06:18 PM
I'd only do this if the Bulls and Melo preagree on an extension.

Young24
09-09-2010, 06:19 PM
He doesn't rebound, he doesn't play D, he doesn't shoot efficiently.

Melo could easily average 8rpg and he started playing good enough defense after the Olympics he also shoots pretty efficiently from the field. Did you even look up his stats before you came up with this? Get some facts.

I would take deng and noah and i would trade off nene and jr smith for a good if not great shooting guard if i was denvers FO.

deng is a great player and noah has all star potential all we would need is an efficiant SG and move harrington to SF when he is not playing PF...

off topic: :facepalm:

Draco
09-09-2010, 06:20 PM
The thing is. Mr. llemon is a Nets fan.

Better yet.

The thing is. Mr. llemon is a Nets fan. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfh4Mhp-a6U)

Jonathan2323
09-09-2010, 06:21 PM
Imagine Wade, LeBron and Bosh vs Rose, Melo and Boozer

Wade>Rose
LeBron>Melo
Bosh>Boozer

Heat>>>>>>>>Bulls

mikantsass
09-09-2010, 06:22 PM
Great, now i have to listen to you Bulls fans stroke yourself to Melo for the next 6 months

VinceCarter
09-09-2010, 06:22 PM
HEY! It's spelled Carmelo. He's not a candy. :facepalm:

Draco
09-09-2010, 06:23 PM
Great, now i have to listen to you Bulls fans stroke yourself to Melo for the next 6 months

Actually you really don't have to read anything Bulls related if you choose not to troll Bulls related threads.

VinceCarter
09-09-2010, 06:25 PM
Better yet.

The thing is. Mr. llemon is a Nets fan. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfh4Mhp-a6U)

Well he's an unconventional Nets fan if that makes any sense.

Young24
09-09-2010, 06:26 PM

Wade>Rose
LeBron>Melo
Bosh>Boozer

Heat>>>>>>>>Bulls

Chalmers < Rose
Wade > JJ
Bron = Melo
Bosh >= Boozer
Big Z = Kurt

(lebron wont have to do all the work he used to him and melo are the same melo would have done the same he just had a team and didnt have the ball 90% of the time)

Looking pretty equal to me, except the bulls have a better floor general, a little more chemistrt, and better back ups.

bodupp311
09-09-2010, 06:27 PM
Actually you really don't have to read anything Bulls related if you choose not to troll Bulls related threads.

I :love: Draco

5ass
09-09-2010, 06:28 PM

Wade>Rose
LeBron>Melo
Bosh>Boozer

Heat>>>>>>>>Bulls

Bulls bench >>>>>>>> Heat Bench
Noah>>>>Joel Anthony/Big Z
i think ur underrating the bulls

mikantsass
09-09-2010, 06:30 PM

Well seeing how 1 in 3 threads are started by a Bulls fan claiming some insane prediction/forecast/opinion/proposal/dream that is going to be pretty hard.

Ray_R
09-09-2010, 06:32 PM
Well seeing how 1 in 3 threads are started by a Bulls fan claiming some insane prediction/forecast/opinion/proposal/dream that is going to be pretty hard.

Well Out the first page there is only this one.

BkOriginalOne
09-09-2010, 06:33 PM
This is bad for both teams.
But slight worse for Denver. I'm surprised Dallas hasn't asked about Melo.

kjoke
09-09-2010, 06:35 PM
Bulls bench >>>>>>>> Heat Bench
Noah>>>>Joel Anthony/Big Z
i think ur underrating the bulls

explain

bodupp311
09-09-2010, 06:37 PM
Well Out the first page there is only this one.

:hi5:

bigsams50
09-09-2010, 06:37 PM
So in theory this would be Noah for Melo straight up?

Stunner
09-09-2010, 06:39 PM
explain

wat do u mean lmao

kingkenny01
09-09-2010, 06:40 PM
i think the bulls will improve but not tons
losing noah you are losing half of one of the best rebounding combos
if they don't take deng be becomes dead weight then

kjoke
wat do u mean lmao

now the bulls bench is better than the heats?

Chicagofaithful

No, Melo for Noah, Deng, possibly taj possibly picks... i dont think it makes the bulls or the nuggets better. Pass

LovemesumMe
09-09-2010, 06:41 PM
Sounds like the Bulls win on paper but how are they supposed to guard Dwight, Bogut, Shaq, etc...

Stunner
09-09-2010, 06:41 PM

It always was

kingkenny01
09-09-2010, 06:42 PM
deng, taj and james jones and picks for melo will never happen who would do that deal

Chicagofaithful

dude your bench is one of the worst in the NBA, it shouldnt come as a shock that the bulls or most other teams has a better bench. When anyone talks about your team it's with an asterisk that says "but they dont have a PG, C, or deep bench"

kjoke
It never was

fixed

llemon
09-09-2010, 06:43 PM

Salaries don't match

Ollie Tabooger
09-09-2010, 06:44 PM
Maybe the bulls fans will get off Roses nuts now...

meloman1592
09-09-2010, 06:44 PM
bulls fans...idk what you guys are complaining about...melo is a top 5 (if not higher) player in this league and you are scared to lose joakim noah??? I dont want this deal to go down either cause noah aint worth melo...not even close. Gimme a break. And for the haters saying "ohh he couldn't get past kobe", how about the nuggets couldn't get past the lakers because the LAKERS were BETTER regardless of superstar play. If i remember correctly, melo matched kobe play for play 2 years ago but we lost because of those turnovers i know you ALL remember...yes those inbounds plays

Ezekial
09-09-2010, 06:46 PM

As a Bulls fan you are 100% wrong.

100% Wrong.

Stunner
09-09-2010, 06:47 PM
i eat ***

if thats yo thing lol

Jonathan2323
dude your bench is one of the worst in the NBA, it shouldnt come as a shock that the bulls or most other teams has a better bench. When anyone talks about your team it's with an asterisk that says "but they dont have a PG, C, or deep bench"

House, Miller, Big Z and Haslem > Watson, Korver Taj and Asik

Don't understand how the Bulls have a better Bench

Stunner
As a fellow Bulls fan you are 100% wrong.

100% Wrong.

x2 who da **** said Noah was better than Lopez gets a:facepalm:

5ass
explain

arroyo, eddie house, jones, haslem, big z vs cj watson, brewer, johnson, taj, thomas

bulls bench is much younger and better

Stunner
09-09-2010, 06:48 PM
House, Miller, Big Z and Haslem > Watson, Korver Taj and Asik

Don't understand how the Bulls have a better Bench

I heard that the heat are going with

Lebron
Wade
Miller
Bosh
Anthony or Haslem

kjoke
09-09-2010, 06:48 PM
if thats yo thing lol

ur so funny :rolleyes:

Stunner
09-09-2010, 06:49 PM
arroyo, eddie house, jones, haslem, big z vs cj watson, brewer, johnson, taj, thomas

Yup

kjoke
I heard that the heat are going with

Lebron
Wade
Miller
Bosh
Anthony or Haslem

no

chalmers
wade
lebron
bosh
joel

Stunner
ur so funny :rolleyes:

jus playing u wit man.....

ATX
09-09-2010, 06:50 PM
It always was

I don't think so...If anything it's a wash.

Bulls bench:

Kurt Thomas
Taj Gibson (Traded to Denver?)
CJ Watson
Kyle Korver
Keith Bogans

Heat bench:

Zydrunas Ilgauskas
Udonis Haslem
Da'Sean Butler
Mike Miller
Eddie House

Besides:

Wade>Rose
James>Melo
Bosh>Boozer

I like Taj, CJ, and Korver, but Taj would be gone in the trade, and I think Miller and Haslem are better than any players on the Bulls bench. Of course this will not sway any Bulls fans opinions, but it's my opinion that Miami is still way better.

Ezekial

Wade>Rose
LeBron>Melo
Bosh>Boozer

Heat>>>>>>>>Bulls

Imagine how little everyone cares about Miami Heat fan's opinions about the Miami Heat.

We know. You guys "did" it. You brought 2 people who would never sniff a title without 2 other superstars around them onto a team. Congrats.

kjoke

um, mike miller?

Jonathan2323
09-09-2010, 06:51 PM
Imagine how little everyone cares about Miami Heat fan's opinions about the Miami Heat.

We know. You guys "did" it. You brought 2 people who would never sniff a title without 2 other superstars around them onto a team. Congrats.

Why reply to my post then?

Stunner
09-09-2010, 06:52 PM
no

chalmers
wade
lebron
bosh
joel

The other lineup is better lol

ATX

I disagree whole heartedly. Miami's bench is not one of the worst in the NBA. It's very respectable, but of course we'll have to agree to just disagree here.

kjoke
The other lineup is better lol

well that is supposedly the lineup at the ned of games, but the other one is the starting lineup

valade16
dude, we would be losing joakim noah and presumably luol deng (i don't see how the bulls would keep deng if they got carmelo). i would hate to lose noah. i would dislike losing deng. i would do deng, jj, taj, and picks for carmello but i would definitely be very sad to see noah go... :(

This is like the 4th time I've seen this, get this through your heads bulls fans:

THE NUGGETS DON'T WANT TO DO THAT DEAL!

So it's not what YOU want to offer. You know what it will take to get Melo.

If you don't want to give up Noah for Melo... *pauses so he can laugh hysterically* then you don't get melo.

Simple as that...

Stunner
09-09-2010, 06:53 PM
well that is supposedly the lineup at the ned of games, but the other one is the starting lineup

And the lineup in 2k11 lol

bigsams50
09-09-2010, 06:54 PM
No, Melo for Noah, Deng, possibly taj possibly picks... i dont think it makes the bulls or the nuggets better. Pass

Ok, gotcha. Chicago would lose some depth with that trade.

Silent
09-09-2010, 06:54 PM

Free Country i guess

ATX
09-09-2010, 06:55 PM

Those same 2 superstars that you were dying for before they snubbed you huh. Bitterness at it's finest. I'm out, your not better than the Heat with or without Melo....PERIOD.

Ezekial
09-09-2010, 06:56 PM

The Bulls bench has been better than the Heats bench all offseason.

You can't see it though, you are too jaded by the shiny diamonds on your team.

kjoke
And the lineup in 2k11 lol

i really dont uderstand what ur trying to say, the heats lineup is

chalmers
wade
james
bosh
anthony

its been said by riley and wade, so im not getting what ur saying

Jonathan2323
your the biggest troll ever i cant wait till miami loses u will see me in your
forum daily

Cool

THE GIPPER
09-09-2010, 06:57 PM

You clearly have never seen carmelo anthony play basketball....

kjoke
ok, this is getting very off topic, back to the melo trade

Ezekial

Because you first compared a SG to a PG. They aren't compared. If anyone on your team is compared to Rose it is Chalmers. And Chalmers sucks fat monkey dick.

Ezekial
09-09-2010, 06:59 PM
Those same 2 superstars that you were dying for before they snubbed you huh. Bitterness at it's finest. I'm out, your not better than the Heat with or without Melo....PERIOD.

I wanted Boozer and Joe Johnson.
Joe Johnson signed.
Then I wanted Lebron and Boozer.

Then Lebron made the Decision and now I think he is a Coward.

Not all Bulls fans wanted Lebron and Bosh.

oak2455
09-09-2010, 07:00 PM
The funny thing this is a trade about the Bulls and the Nuggets and maybe some Knicks fans, some Net fans and some Rockets fans....but whats confusing is the three Heat fans( total fan base) :p , why are they here do they think theyre getting Melo too:confused:

Ezekial
09-09-2010, 07:02 PM
The funny thing this is a trade about the Bulls and the Nuggets and maybe some Knicks fans, some Net fans and some Rockets fans....but whats confusing is the three Heat fans( total fan base) :p , why are they here do they think theyre getting Melo too:confused:

No, they saw Bulls in the title and came in here to flame/troll.

kjoke
09-09-2010, 07:02 PM

thats why the heat have the fourth highest fan base on psd, :facepalm:

oak2455
09-09-2010, 07:03 PM
Because you first compared a SG to a PG. They aren't compared. If anyone on your team is compared to Rose it is Chalmers. And Chalmers sucks fat monkey dick.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

oak2455
09-09-2010, 07:04 PM

you sure about that?? and this is PSD what does that mean Im talking real fan base:facepalm:

valade16
09-09-2010, 07:05 PM
No, they saw Bulls in the title and came in here to flame/troll.

To be fair you can't bring up the word Rose on PSD without the hordes of wrathful Bulls fans practically forcing you at gunpoint to admit he's the greatest young PG ever...

Pierzynski4Prez

It was probably the 4th lowest fan base on here until July 8 of this year.

Pierzynski4Prez
To be fair you can't bring up the word Rose on PSD without the hordes of wrathful Bulls fans practically forcing you at gunpoint to admit he's the greatest young PG ever...

just admit it, and we'll leave you alone ;)

Stunner
i really dont uderstand what ur trying to say, the heats lineup is

chalmers
wade
james
bosh
anthony

its been said by riley and wade, so im not getting what ur saying

lmao in the NBA 2K11 video they had Lebron at the 1 and Miller at the 3.

oak2455
going back to the trade I dont think either team makes this deal.....I think this might drag out alittle:D

kjoke
09-09-2010, 07:06 PM
you sure about that?? and this is PSD what does that mean Im talking real fan base:facepalm:

lol i meant four teams are higher than them, but still in attendence the heat have been in the middle of the pack and now they have every game sold out

oak2455
09-09-2010, 07:06 PM

good point:)

Cullksinikers
09-09-2010, 07:07 PM
OK, if we're talking Noah, Deng, Johnson and a couple picks for Melo, then the Bulls are overpaying. If the Bulls give those guys up and can also get Nene in return, now we're talking.

Ezekial
09-09-2010, 07:08 PM

No. There are some. But, for every person that says Rose is the best PG, there are 4 Heat fans talking **** about how they are gonna go 82-0 in the regular season, then sweep the playoffs.
What do you think is more annoying?

D Rose is a top PG in this league though. Ask any analyst. So he doesn't get 12 assist a game like Rondo, at least Rose is permitted to take a shot that is further than a layup.

^^^^^^^^^^ x1000

Corey
09-09-2010, 07:08 PM
After reading through a majority of this thread: I have a helluva lot of respect for the Bulls fans that are actually honest about player talent.

SouthSideRookie
09-09-2010, 07:09 PM

The same one's who fill up the stands year after year huh :facepalm:

Pierzynski4Prez
09-09-2010, 07:12 PM
^^^^^^^^^^ x1000

Sup bro

After reading through a majority of this thread: I have a helluva lot of respect for the Bulls fans that are actually honest about player talent.

Most do, but its hard with such a large fan base on here

The same one's who fill u the stands year after year huh :facepalm:

:worthy::worthy:

Knicks21
09-09-2010, 07:13 PM

Woah! Which Lopez are we talking about here?

IversonIsKrazy
09-09-2010, 07:14 PM
It would be Deng + Noah for Melo.

PG: Rose/Watson
SG: Brewer/Korver
SF: Melo/JJ
PF: Boozer/Taj
C: Kurt/Asik

I think Bulls should get a C in return AS WELL. Not sure abt this. If they make this deal, it's showing that they are not confident of having Rose as the face of the franchise, which can be misleading to Rose.

kjoke
09-09-2010, 07:15 PM
making fun of the heats past attendence is proabably the only thing u can make fun of, the team is just THAT good

Ezekial
Sup bro

Reading about this Bulls trade with the Nuggets, and somehow the Heat are involved.
Bout to go get ****** and watch the season opener.

A blunt will be rolled for every touchdown scored.

Cullksinikers

No, a fair deal for both sides would be Deng, Noah, Johnson, a couple future picks for Nene and Anthony.

Ezekial
making fun of the heats past attendence is proabably the only thing u can make fun of, the team is just THAT good

And their fanbase is THAT loyal.

Ezekial
09-09-2010, 07:17 PM

I disagree with your sig.

Name the top 5 rappers in the game today:
1) Dylan
2) Dylan
3) Dylan
4) Dylan
5) Dylan

Cuz he spits hot fiya.

Avenged
I could have swore the title included BULLS & NUGGETS.. Not the Heat.

HouRealCoach
******* Boozer but Rose & Melo??? KILLER

kjoke
09-09-2010, 07:18 PM
I could have swore the title included BULLS & NUGGETS.. Not the Heat.
:clap:

Pierzynski4Prez
09-09-2010, 07:19 PM
Reading about this Bulls trade with the Nuggets, and somehow the Heat are involved.
Bout to go get ****** and watch the season opener.

A blunt will be rolled for every touchdown scored.

Nice, wish I could do the same but I'm sick as ****.

Heat are working out a deal for Melo and CP3 still.

mohye
09-09-2010, 07:19 PM

I dont like the bulls or the heat but the bulls bench is much better not even close...

other then haslem and miller the heat dont have much...house was great in 08 hes out of shape now and washed up and big z come on he sucks donkey ballls...lmao at heat fans thinking they have this great bench:facepalm:

Ezekial
09-09-2010, 07:20 PM
:clap:

Why are you clapping?

He was pretty much questioning why the **** you are posting in here.

footballer2369
09-09-2010, 07:21 PM
And their fanbase is THAT loyal.

enjoy your extra 3grand in attendance in the past 2 years (2g 3 years ago), we will enjoy stomping your middle of the pack team, probably with quite a few more fans than the Bulls this year. degrade the fans if you wish, as there was a time when you weren't a Bulls fan and there was a time where the Bulls attendance wasn't so hot (see pre-Jordan).

enjoy following an average team for the next decade as you did with the last.

kjoke
09-09-2010, 07:22 PM
Why are you clapping?

He was pretty much questioning why the **** you are posting in here.

no hes pretty much posting that this thread is between the bulls an nuggets, not about the heat, so stop talking about the heat and tallk about the supposed trade

Stunner
09-09-2010, 07:24 PM
I dnt give a **** give me Melo! He be keeping it G :cool:

Ezekial
09-09-2010, 07:24 PM
enjoy your extra 3grand in attendance in the past 2 years (2g 3 years ago), we will enjoy stomping your middle of the pack team, probably with quite a few more fans than the Bulls this year. degrade the fans if you wish, as there was a time when you weren't a Bulls fan and there was a time where the Bulls attendance wasn't so hot (see pre-Jordan).

enjoy following an average team for the next decade as you did with the last.

When you aren't alive it is impossible to be a fan.

Juss sayin'.
Average team? A top 8 team in the league is an average team?
**** man, I feel bad for 10-30.

Ezekial
09-09-2010, 07:26 PM
no hes pretty much posting that this thread is between the bulls an nuggets, not about the heat, so stop talking about the heat and tallk about the supposed trade

The quit comparing the Heat to the Bulls in a thread that doesn't involve the Heat.

You came in here to flame and troll, you have done that, now you continue to flame and troll.
Get a ****ing life man.

footballer2369
09-09-2010, 07:28 PM
miller>brewer
haslem>taj
z>kurt

\bench talk

both teams will go with an 8 or 9 man rotation and I can honestly, without bias say that the Heat are better 1-3 then 6-8 with 9 being a push.

The only clear advantage the Bulls have is that they have average 4th and 5th starters while the Heats are below average.

bahama0811
09-09-2010, 07:29 PM
This thread has gone way off-topic.