PDA

View Full Version : NBA.com: Players who could be dealt before trade deadline

LTBaByyy
09-08-2010, 08:09 PM
http://www.nba.com/2010/news/features/fran_blinebury/09/08/players.who.could.be.traded/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpt1

Chauncey Billups (If Melo gets traded or leaves, JR, Nene, KMart all have the choice to leave for next season)

Andre Iguodala (Turner is the future, same position)

AK-47 (Deal the $18 mil expiring for pieces to get D Wil to stay committed)

Jeff Green (money)

Jason Thompson (avg 12 and 8 last year but might not be happy with a back up role with Landry, Dalembert, Cousins all added in a 6 months time frame)

Who do yall think?? Or list your reason another person who will

LTBaByyy
09-08-2010, 08:18 PM
I personally think AK 47 just because that exxpiring

gbrl
09-08-2010, 08:21 PM
what would it take to get thompson

LTBaByyy
09-08-2010, 08:22 PM

He would be perfect for yalls young core!!! Yall need a young starting 4

Bc i think Psycho T could be yalls "Varajao", I dont see him being a full time starter

PDCballa
09-08-2010, 08:37 PM
Michael Redd.

hgtiger32
09-08-2010, 08:48 PM
Michael Redd.

this

daleja424
09-08-2010, 09:38 PM
AK and the huge expiring deal. The jazz are a good wing player away from being a serious player in the west. I am sure that one might shake free in exchange for that big deal... (who knows maybe even philly trying to dump salary... so AI too)

Knicks21
09-08-2010, 09:52 PM
http://www.nba.com/2010/news/features/fran_blinebury/09/08/players.who.could.be.traded/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpt1

Chauncey Billups (If Melo gets traded or leaves, JR, Nene, KMart all have the choice to leave for next season)

Andre Iguodala (Turner is the future, same position)

AK-47 (Deal the $18 mil expiring for pieces to get D Wil to stay committed)

Jeff Green (money)

Jason Thompson (avg 12 and 8 last year but might not be happy with a back up role with Landry, Dalembert, Cousins all added in a 6 months time frame)

Who do yall think?? Or list your reason another person who will

Turner is guard, iggy is forward.....

heattiltheend94
09-08-2010, 09:53 PM
AK and the huge expiring deal. The jazz are a good wing player away from being a serious player in the west. I am sure that one might shake free in exchange for that big deal... (who knows maybe even philly trying to dump salary... so AI too)

couldn't agree more

THE GIPPER
09-08-2010, 09:57 PM
Jason Thompson for Chauncey Billups get er done

LTBaByyy
09-08-2010, 10:03 PM

Im repeating what NBA.com said!!! go look at the article

Slimsim
09-08-2010, 10:35 PM
Iggy needs to Go Thaddeus young is better For Philly

WolvesJagsOs
09-08-2010, 10:56 PM
might not be a top guy, but i think Corey Brewer gets dealt at deadline.

Guru™
09-08-2010, 10:59 PM
Melo if the Nuggets give him the extension

_KB24_
09-08-2010, 11:21 PM
I was thinking this summer that the Thunder could attract some great pursuit from others for Green. I think it would be wise to trade him while people say he still has potential before he ends up falling to injury or underachieves.

poleandreel
09-08-2010, 11:25 PM
jeff green for tayshaun prince

prince would be the perfect defensive force that would shut down the other teams vest player while durant lights it up for us. durant could easily slide to the 2 or put prince at the two. he is also a versatile scorer.

DerekRE_3
09-08-2010, 11:33 PM

Probably a 2 guard of equal value.

LTBaByyy
09-08-2010, 11:42 PM

So are yall wanting Evans as yalls future pg or sg?

Cause i have trade ideas but idk what position evans is for yalls future

mynameismo
09-09-2010, 12:50 AM
I think Tayshaun Prince.

fadedmario
09-09-2010, 01:16 AM
Prince and Hamilton will be in different uniforms at some point this season IMO

fadedmario
09-09-2010, 01:18 AM
jeff green for tayshaun prince

prince would be the perfect defensive force that would shut down the other teams vest player while durant lights it up for us. durant could easily slide to the 2 or put prince at the two. he is also a versatile scorer.

If I was Dumars I would jerk off if OKC offered Green for Prince. More than likely Detroit would have to throw in a 1st rounder also.

kArSoN RyDaH
09-09-2010, 01:42 AM
billups just simply because he is an all star player who has been a solid contributor to a contender out west. any contender could use a player like him. i wouldnt doubt that orlando makes a move for him. they might just get as much as they can for him and melo and try and stack up as much as possible. who knows.

THE MTL
09-09-2010, 01:47 AM
I was surprised Melo is not included. If Denver looks like its going to implode....I could see them trading him before they are left dry like Cleveland.

Kyben36
09-09-2010, 02:01 AM
Jazz will make am move, I think there are other moves as well that are likely, Melo I think gets delt, I think Denver isnt showing there hand yet, but they are scared shitless seeing what lebron did.

also, Rudy will be delt, the Blazers wont keep him sitting on the bench all year, personaly, I think that bulls will end up with him, we have wanted him for a while. I think its going to come down to who caves first, either the bulls send something more, or the Blazers finaly cave. but they wont let him leave for nothing.

LTBaByyy
09-09-2010, 02:49 AM
Jazz will make am move, I think there are other moves as well that are likely, Melo I think gets delt, I think Denver isnt showing there hand yet, but they are scared shitless seeing what lebron did.

also, Rudy will be delt, the Blazers wont keep him sitting on the bench all year, personaly, I think that bulls will end up with him, we have wanted him for a while. I think its going to come down to who caves first, either the bulls send something more, or the Blazers finaly cave. but they wont let him leave for nothing.

Do you know your sig says i hope the bulls play miami in the finals?

Sadds The Gr8
09-09-2010, 03:00 AM

exactly...and they have Thad Young (who Philly loves) as their SF. I wouldn't be surprised if Iggy is traded.

If I was Dumars I would jerk off if OKC offered Green for Prince. More than likely Detroit would have to throw in a 1st rounder also.

don't think they'd need Prince since they have Durant and both of them are too skinny to play PF. I think Rip would be a better option for OKC.

abe_froman
09-09-2010, 03:13 AM
exactly...and they have Thad Young (who Philly loves) as their SF. I wouldn't be surprised if Iggy is traded.
they'll try it,trade him midseason,ala the kings holding onto kmart for awhile even though everyone knew he was doomed to go

don't think they'd need Prince since they have Durant and both of them are too skinny to play PF. I think Rip would be a better option for OKC.
they have harden and thabo,rip is of little use to them.what they need is a pf,which is why green wouldnt go unless it was a same positional swap

Kyben36
09-09-2010, 03:19 AM
Do you know your sig says i hope the bulls play miami in the finals?
NO I didnt, I ment conference finals

Hellcrooner
09-09-2010, 04:13 AM

That sounds like a THompson for Rudy trade, with Porltnad hoping repeating the sacarmaneto experment ends wiht Rudy Career.

But o ourse he may get his starting spot if Tyreke plays the PG::p

saintl2510
09-09-2010, 09:06 AM
true i think iggy will be a good fit in utah

BOSTON617
09-09-2010, 09:18 AM
true i think iggy will be a good fit in utah

ya he would be a good fit in utah i could also see him on the kings, houston, dallas, or golden state

celtics were supose to made a trade for him last year but if dallas traded for him they could be contenders

Raidaz4Life
09-09-2010, 09:29 AM
Honestly I am hoping that the Lakers can figure out a trade for Billups... the dude would be an absolute stud in the Triangle Offense...

Odom (replacement for Melo)
Sasha (expiring)
Ebanks
future first

Ace33Bone
09-09-2010, 11:34 AM
I hope Thompson does not get dealt... have had the chance to go out Sacramento and kick it with him a few times (he's a cool guy)... and dude is definitely underrated... IMO he should not be playing behind Dalambert or Landry... the other thing is that he can easily step out and play the 3 with all of his ball handling abilities... The Kings would be stupid to let him walk out of there

Rafer17
09-09-2010, 12:04 PM
Jeff green is staying....no way the thunder want to dismantle there core trio

DeShaun Brown
09-09-2010, 12:08 PM
LeBron ... just kidding. Seriously though, I can see any of those guys getting dealt, but here's an obvious name that nobody has mentioned yet, ... Jamal Crawford.

Oh, and Jason Richardson and Tony Parker.

Ragan
09-09-2010, 12:20 PM
Iggy needs to Go Thaddeus young is better For Philly

That's not even a little bit true.

Sadds The Gr8
09-09-2010, 03:33 PM
they'll try it,trade him midseason,ala the kings holding onto kmart for awhile even though everyone knew he was doomed to go

they have harden and thabo,rip is of little use to them.what they need is a pf,which is why green wouldnt go unless it was a same positional swap

Yea but getting Rip would add good veteran leadership and a consistant 15 ppg at least. I wouldn't be surprised to see Harden go either.

sixer04fan
09-09-2010, 03:51 PM
Jeff Green? I see him being in Okla for a long time..

soxnfins
09-09-2010, 03:52 PM
Michael Redd and his HUGE expiring.

Ragun
09-09-2010, 03:53 PM
calderon could be traded at the deadline, depending on if his value gets better.

LTBaByyy
09-09-2010, 04:32 PM
Jeff Green? I see him being in Okla for a long time..

Its a money thing!!! Not playing skills wise, They just gave durant a big contract extension, westbrook is gonna want his money, hardens rookie contract is gonna be up, ibaka is a good player they want as their 4 also and hes gonna want money when his contract is up

They only have about 7 mil in cap space to share to other players too, and Jeff Green is gonna want his money

thescore53
09-09-2010, 04:46 PM
He would be perfect for yalls young core!!! Yall need a young starting 4

Bc i think Psycho T could be yalls "Varajao", I dont see him being a full time starter

:confused:

2_Trill
09-09-2010, 05:00 PM
half of the Pistons team lol

Gilly1254
09-09-2010, 05:07 PM
Vince Carter... big expiring and hopefully that beings back a nice player for the magic