PDA

View Full Version : Are you happy with your team's off-season?

KnicksGuard
09-08-2010, 04:18 PM
I will say that we didnt strike out.... just felt like we did. Things are changing in Knickstown tho. Lots of excitement, so i guess im happy? are you?? Miami heat fans need not reply (we know your ecstatic).. Just wish PE jr could crack rotation and avg 18 7 3.

Hellcrooner
09-08-2010, 04:22 PM
No.

We should have tried ot sign and trade Bynum ``+ filler for Bosh. Aovoid heat thing heappening.

asandhu23
09-08-2010, 04:28 PM
meh

drama1386
09-08-2010, 04:32 PM
I'm very happy with my team's offseason. we got more size, more athleticism, a better bench and most importantly: MORE SCORING!

Lakersfanla24
09-08-2010, 04:41 PM
No.

We should have tried ot sign and trade Bynum ``+ filler for Bosh. Aovoid heat thing heappening.

:facepalm: No bosh is overrated and doesnt bring anywhere near the defensive presence bynum does. Why would you want to avoid the heat situation im welcoming it. Getting the three-peat over 2 of the top 4 players in the nba and watching lebron fall flat on his face again will make the victory even better. That is assuming they make it past the C's.
Im happy with the lakers offseason wish they would have retained mbenga, but hey cant have them all. SO glad farmar was shown the door, i hated watching him come in the game get torched on D and launch terrible shots out of the flow of the offense. We upgraded our biggest weakness last season which was the bench, and did it at an extremely cheap cost too. The only thing i dont like about next years team is kobes ridiculous contract extension, not that he hasnt earned it just wish he would have taken less for future signings, instead he will be making 30+ million till hes 35!!!:speechless:

Iron24th
09-08-2010, 05:25 PM
Yes,very happy,we are way deeper now.

j-bay
09-08-2010, 05:31 PM
i'm happy with both the wiz and the celts

abe_froman
09-08-2010, 05:38 PM
very

TO Rapz
09-08-2010, 05:39 PM
Im a Raptor fan. Nuff said..

JWO35
09-08-2010, 05:44 PM
Yes, The Pistons obviously grabbed the best player in the Draft and in Free Agency...

k24springs
09-08-2010, 05:48 PM
Im a Magic fan but I think we should have drafted a PG(to back up Jameer Nelson) or look to get another big guy alongside D12 since he is always on that frontline by himself and I think Lewis would be alot more effective at the 3 position where he could use his height against most SF's. Last thing we need is a go to scorer in the 4th quarter because thats the one thing that we lacked since Turkoglu.

Maybe play Bass and D12 at the same time or D12 and Gortat which would help against teams like Boston, Portland, LA Lakers. Hopefully Vinsanity can wake up and be more of a factor(contract year). Other then that we should be fine this season so let the season begin.

Avenged
09-08-2010, 05:51 PM
The Lakers won the title this past season and have only gotten better for the upcoming season.

Laker fans should definitely be excited.

Sadds The Gr8
09-08-2010, 06:01 PM
Im a Raptor fan. Nuff said..

this.

Bishnoff
09-08-2010, 06:01 PM
Yep, Sarver did well for the Suns... for once.

lavilevi23
09-08-2010, 06:02 PM
Yea I'm gonna be happy to whoop some Lakers *** this season... Miami get ready for a Championship

VinceCarter
09-08-2010, 06:04 PM
Love the additions and the plenty of different ways to further improve.

justinnum1
09-08-2010, 06:05 PM
Just a little.

llemon
09-08-2010, 06:25 PM
Plenty of pluses for the Nets. Two good draft choices, acquiring Morrow, Outlaw, Farmar and Murphy and balancing out the roster so that T-Will gets minutes. Hired a Coach that seems to know what he's doing. Decent staff of Asst. Coaches. An owner that might be willing to spend money.

Could and should have acquired more draft picks.

But the biggest pluses were the minuses. Nets are now minus Ratner, Thorn and KiYiKi.

Things are looking very promising.

Purch
09-08-2010, 06:29 PM
I loved this offseason for Utah.

Can't wait for the season =D

cabernetluver
09-08-2010, 06:45 PM
:facepalm: No bosh is overrated and doesnt bring anywhere near the defensive presence bynum does. Why would you want to avoid the heat situation im welcoming it. Getting the three-peat over 2 of the top 4 players in the nba and watching lebron fall flat on his face again will make the victory even better. That is assuming they make it past the C's.
Im happy with the lakers offseason wish they would have retained mbenga, but hey cant have them all. SO glad farmar was shown the door, i hated watching him come in the game get torched on D and launch terrible shots out of the flow of the offense. We upgraded our biggest weakness last season which was the bench, and did it at an extremely cheap cost too. The only thing i dont like about next years team is kobes ridiculous contract extension, not that he hasnt earned it just wish he would have taken less for future signings, instead he will be making 30+ million till hes 35!!!:speechless:

You have it absolutely right. The Lake show (the repeat Champions) upgraded their weakest parts. The bench needed a boost. It was getting absolutely horrible and now it is arguably the best bench in the NBA, and certainly one of the best. From the bench the upgrade at point guard and center are huge, while the versatility at the bench 3 and 4 spots are great. When you are the champs, you are looking for a touch here and a touch there, and instead, they did even more.