PDA

View Full Version : Just did first fantasy Bball roster of the year,what do yall think

spreadeagle
09-06-2010, 05:03 PM
Kobe
Tyreke Evans
Andrea Bargnani
Paul Pierce
Andrew Bogut
Blake Griffin
Luol Deng
Tony Parker
Roy Hibbert
Demar Derozen
Anderson Verejao
Ben Gordon
JJ Redick

Drafted 6th in 12 man roto
I took Bargnani by accident,was gunna draft Zach Randolf,Still like Bargnani though hes nice

ElFuturoDeESPN
09-06-2010, 05:06 PM
I THINK there's a fantasy basketball forum for things like this.

Other than that, a pretty nice team you put together. Your back-court would be quite a bit of fun to watch.

Corey
09-06-2010, 05:11 PM
Depends.

Whats your league set up as, and how is scoring determined?

Redick, Gordon, Varejao, Derozan, Hibbert and Deng are all pretty bad fantasy players. Especially Gordon and Deng with their injury history.

I'm not high on Pierce this year either.

You have a sure thing in Kobe, but even Evans is a question mark with his turnovers and what position he will be playing.

spreadeagle
09-06-2010, 05:12 PM
I THINK there's a fantasy basketball forum for things like this.

Other than that, a pretty nice team you put together. Your back-court would be quite a bit of fun to watch.

I like how you were angry I did not put this in the fantasy section but still liked my team,cudos sir .:D

spreadeagle
09-06-2010, 05:18 PM
Depends.

Whats your league set up as, and how is scoring determined?

Redick, Gordon, Varejao, Derozan, Hibbert and Deng are all pretty bad fantasy players. Especially Gordon and Deng with their injury history.

I'm not high on Pierce this year either.

You have a sure thing in Kobe, but even Evans is a question mark with his turnovers and what position he will be playing.

FG, FT, 3pt, pts, rebounds, assists ,stl ,blk ,TO. I got Redick for my 3pt category,Gordon was a late pick,Varejao for rebounds I think his stats will be nice on a bad team someones got to pick up all those LBJ stats.Derozen is Raps second best player this year and has developed a jump shot.Hibbert with Murphy gone will be even better then last year hes a baller.Deng im worried about lol

BlueJayFanDan
09-06-2010, 05:20 PM
I think it is great that you posted this in the wrong thread!

ElFuturoDeESPN
09-06-2010, 05:25 PM
I like how you were angry I did not put this in the fantasy section but still liked my team,cudos sir .:D

:laugh2: I like that you thought that was my angry reaction.. I would hate to see what you thought of my REAL angry reaction.

spreadeagle
09-06-2010, 05:26 PM
I think it is great that you posted this in the wrong thread!

so sue me,I think its great you wasted your time posting and gave me zero input or advice on my team,thanks:rolleyes:

spreadeagle
09-06-2010, 05:30 PM
Guys I can pickup....Tyson Chandler,Mario Chalmers,Josh Howard,Greg Monroe,Dejan Blair,Ty Lawson,Mike Bibby,Casspi,..and who would I drop?

Raidaz4Life
09-07-2010, 09:36 AM
Eh... not THAT impressed... too many question marks on your team...

aussie
09-11-2010, 02:42 AM
durant over kobe :P

IkeDavis29
09-20-2010, 11:09 AM
i would pick up my boy chalmers hes gonna be the next rondo with all those guys on his team hes gonna rack up assists