PDA

View Full Version : Knicks still interested in Rudy Fernandez

Swashcuff
09-03-2010, 10:41 AM
http://www.newsday.com/sports/basketball/knicks/the-knicks-fix-1.812055/kelenna-cuttino-and-the-hole-at-the-two-1.2255957?print=true

Rudy Fernandez just finished off an impressive outing (19 points, 5 rebounds and 2 steals) in Spain's 89-67 win over Canada to close out the FIBA preliminary round. Just a little tease of yet another player the Knicks could certainly use, but probably won't be able to get.

And it's even more frustrating for the Knicks when you consider Kelenna Azubuike, arguably the best fit as shooting guard in this system next to Raymond Felton (for his ability to knock down the three-ball and to lock down on defense), is nowhere near ready for training camp. From what I'm hearing, the team isn't expecting him to be available for the start of camp, which opens Sept. 25 at the MSG Training Center, and he may not be ready to play any time soon. This is a big part of why the team signed Patrick Ewing Jr. as the 15th Man. Sure, the Knicks love the kid and know it's only all positives to have him around. But he's also 6-8 and very athletic and the idea is to have as many of these interchangeable athletes available as possible, especially for defensive purposes. Ewing Jr. can defend big guards (i.e.: Joe Johnson) and, aside from Chandler on most ocassions, the only other player on the roster with the ability to guard big twos is Azubuike.

But even that remains to be seen. Azubuike is still recovering from a very difficult injury: a torn patella tendon. He suffered it early last season with the Golden State Warriors and, after surgery and 10 months of rehabilitation, he is still not ready for basketball-related activities. There are even concerns that, considering the severity of the injury, he may not be able to fully recover at all.

Sound familiar, Fixers? Well, you remember Cuttino Mobley, don't you?

Two weeks ago, Azubuike told my man Marcus Henry that he was anxious to get back on the court. That anxiety is shared by the Knicks, who know Azubuike, at full health, would be a vital piece of their lineup. Without him, the SG spot is a wild card, with several piecemeal options to consider: from going big with Danilo Gallinari or Wilson Chandler, to going small with Roger Mason or Toney Douglas. Bill Walker showed he is skinnier, but he didn't show much more than that in the summer league. And it's asking a lot of second-round pick Landry Fields to emerge as an effective rotation player right out of the gate.

The Knicks maintain a strong interest in Fernandez, who would solve their issue at the 2, but it'll be up to the Blazers to make it happen. From what I'm hearing, the Blazer hierarchy is none too pleased with Rudy and his agent, Andy Miller, who have gone public with their trade preferences. So several NBA insiders have suggested to me that Portland will exhaust all other options before they'd even consider doing Rudy a favor and sending him exactly where he wants to go, especially if the Knicks aren't offering anything they really want. And what they want is a first round pick. The Knicks could give them one, but not until 2014.

UPDATED: According to the Daily News, there was a way to get the Blazers a first-round pick sooner than '14, but the deal would have involved sending Anthony Randolph to Indiana, which would have flipped their first rounder to Portland and sent Fernandez to New York. Donnie Walsh rejected the deal, as one might expect he would.

It'll be up to the Knicks to find a solution in-house in the meantime until we get a better read on Azubuike's recovery status. Right now my guess is that Mike D'Antoni will be intrigued with the idea of a big lineup and play Gallinari and Chandler on the wings (2 or 3 are interchangeable) and see how that looks.

There will always be emphasis on offense and skill, especially in D'Antoni's system, but the area the Knicks have to be most concerned with is defense and to go without Azubuike for any length of time will be one of those underlying issues that could turn into a serious problem. But they can't rush him back because if the knee isn't strong, he won't be effective in that Raja Bell-type role the Knicks see him filling.

This is why, as long as Azubuike remains on the shelf and Fernandez remains in Portland, the two spot will be a No. 1 concern when camp opens.

Hellcrooner
09-03-2010, 10:45 AM
Wont happn because Balzers are MOBBING him bck to europe.

They dont want to trade him to a team where he an have any success in the nba.

Read l Alan Hans article bout it.

If some team wher ehe woudl be a third stringer shows interests then they will trade him there for a second rounder.

But they will go and ask for stupidly High Trades from whatever team he coudl go and start or play significative Pt as a sixth mn.

save the knicks
09-03-2010, 10:51 AM
and the NBA ruins another European career

Khalifa21
09-03-2010, 10:55 AM
Wow, i'm so glad Anthony Randolph for Rudy Fernandez didn't happen... That would've killed me.

llemon
09-03-2010, 11:03 AM
Nets should offer their '11 1st rd pick, lottery protected for Rudy

Hellcrooner
09-03-2010, 11:04 AM
Nets should offer their '11 1st rd pick, lottery protected for Rudy

blazers will only trade him sowmhere wher he CANT get playing time.

llemon
09-03-2010, 11:06 AM

That would be the Nets, wouldn't it?

Hellcrooner
09-03-2010, 11:09 AM
That would be the Nets, wouldn't it?

The nets are BOUND to make a move for a star ( melo? Paul?) wich would need some players going out, and some of the more atractive pieces play SG.

97NYer
09-03-2010, 11:16 AM
Not interested in Rudy and I thought we signed PEJR as a camp invite.

THE MTL
09-03-2010, 11:19 AM
If Rudy was good enough he would be getting minutes! NBA doesnt ruin European players career. Euro players just cannot compete. You see guys like Gasol, Dirk, Gallo, etc having success cause they are all versatile and GOOD and talented.

Hellcrooner
09-03-2010, 11:29 AM
If Rudy was good enough he would be getting minutes! NBA doesnt ruin European players career. Euro players just cannot compete. You see guys like Gasol, Dirk, Gallo, etc having success cause they are all versatile and GOOD and talented.

And because they fell in a GOOD place where they COULD develop.

Btw if Stromile swift ( a second pick in the draft) ahd not been a SUPERBUST Pau may have been back in europe 8 years ago.

Antipod
09-03-2010, 11:33 AM
I knew this would turn ugly for Rudy x/

Hellcrooner
09-03-2010, 11:38 AM
Plyers should press in the new cba to avoid things like this happening.

Make some rule like this

If you want to get a trade you ghave to officially sign up some papers and Publicly ask for a trade.

You RENOUNCE to EARN any money from your team until you are traded.

if the team has not traded you withint X months since you filled the papers ( say 3 months for example) you are able to BUYout your contract by Paying the team an Amount of money.

Brooklyn Mets
09-03-2010, 11:40 AM
:facepalm: i dont want him.. if he was a free agent then sure why not take a look at him and see how he does on our team but im not interested in giving away any young pieces we have for him..

llemon
09-03-2010, 11:47 AM
The nets are BOUND to make a move for a star ( melo? Paul?) wich would need some players going out, and some of the more atractive pieces play SG.

I'd prefer not to give up much for a one-dimensional player like 'Melo.

And I'd like to see Chris Paul play about 25 real games to see if he's fully recovered before giving up assets for him.

Slimsim
09-03-2010, 01:46 PM
I was sure Rudy was going to be a Bull. What happened ?

valade16
09-03-2010, 02:04 PM
Wont happn because Balzers are MOBBING him bck to europe.

They dont want to trade him to a team where he an have any success in the nba.

Read l Alan Hans article bout it.

If some team wher ehe woudl be a third stringer shows interests then they will trade him there for a second rounder.

But they will go and ask for stupidly High Trades from whatever team he coudl go and start or play significative Pt as a sixth mn.

It's funny how you think Fernandez is SO good yet when they want a 1st for him it's high trade demands?

If he's worth a 2nd round pick, what does that say about his ability?

valade16
09-03-2010, 02:07 PM
Plyers should press in the new cba to avoid things like this happening.

Make some rule like this

If you want to get a trade you ghave to officially sign up some papers and Publicly ask for a trade.

You RENOUNCE to EARN any money from your team until you are traded.

if the team has not traded you withint X months since you filled the papers ( say 3 months for example) you are able to BUYout your contract by Paying the team an Amount of money.

Are you HIGH? :confused:

There is NO WAY the Owners would agree to this...

Your saying if Melo wants to go to New York he'd just have to ask to be traded and in 3 months he'd be free to go wherever he wants? That would be anarchy. I wonder how many stars would leave their teams for greener pastures (paul, melo, durant maybe, roy, jennings, curry?)

Hellcrooner
09-03-2010, 02:35 PM
Are you HIGH? :confused:

There is NO WAY the Owners would agree to this...

Your saying if Melo wants to go to New York he'd just have to ask to be traded and in 3 months he'd be free to go wherever he wants? That would be anarchy. I wonder how many stars would leave their teams for greener pastures (paul, melo, durant maybe, roy, jennings, curry?)

No not freely.

He would need to first stay all the time since he fills the trade demand until he gets traded receiving NO MONEy, not gting paid.

Then if in three months eh is not traded he would have to pay a HIGH( like 5 ot 6 million dollars, FROm his OWN pOCkEt) amount to the nuggers so he is released an is a free ageent, Losing bird rights for example, the amount woudl be in relatin with the salary ha has earned in his previous years.

saintl2510
09-03-2010, 03:17 PM
the knicks should trade bill walker and wilson chandler for rudy fernandez becuase under mike d´thonýs system he will have a breakout season in a starting role or as a sixth man

saintl2510
09-03-2010, 03:32 PM
that is messed up becuase rudy is a future all star in my mind

BOSTON617
09-03-2010, 03:39 PM
No not freely.

He would need to first stay all the time since he fills the trade demand until he gets traded receiving NO MONEy, not gting paid.

Then if in three months eh is not traded he would have to pay a HIGH( like 5 ot 6 million dollars, FROm his OWN pOCkEt) amount to the nuggers so he is released an is a free ageent, Losing bird rights for example, the amount woudl be in relatin with the salary ha has earned in his previous years.

that is prob the dumbest thing i have ever read ya its coming out of his own pocket but he will still get a max contract for that year so he is still going to get paid no matter what :facepalm:

Hellcrooner
09-03-2010, 03:42 PM
that is prob the dumbest thing i have ever read ya its coming out of his own pocket but he will still get a max contract for that year so he is still going to get paid no matter what :facepalm:

nuggets contrat, 6 yrars 100 million, he earns them full, then he signs wherever for other 6 yers 100 million, thats 200 millions. then as he is old, he adds 6 illion a year contrcts for some time.

Nugets, 4 yrsars and asks for a trade, he pays 6 million, so he has 40 -6 34 new max contract , 100 millions, that is 134 millions, after that he is old and adds 6 illion a year contracts......

he drops 80 millons more or less.

D Roses Bulls
09-03-2010, 03:45 PM
Don't see it posted yet, if it has, delete it.

Rudy Fernandez continues to lobby for a trade to New York, but the Knicks either can't or won't make a trade for the Portland shooting guard.

According to a team source, Knicks president Donnie Walsh recently rejected a three-team deal that would have sent Anthony Randolph to Indiana, a first-round pick to Portland and Fernandez to New York.

Because the Trail Blazers are insisting on receiving a first-round pick in return for Fernandez, the Knicks likely need to recruit a third team in order to complete a deal. The Blazers apparently have little interest in Wilson Chandler. Fernandez, who is currently playing for Spain at the world championships in Turkey, was fined by the NBA for publicly asking for a trade.

Denver's Carmelo Anthony has avoided similar punishment from the league, although from all indications, he'd like to be traded to the Knicks, Nets, Rockets or Clippers.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/knicks/2010/09/03/2010-09-03_source_new_york_knicks_president_donnie_walsh_r ecently_rejected_deal_for_rudy_fe.html?r=sports/basketball/knicks&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+nydnrss/spo

29$JerZ
09-03-2010, 03:46 PM
http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=529273

Hawkeye15
09-03-2010, 03:50 PM
wow, if the Knicks would have sent away Randolph for Rudy I would have laughed my tail off

BOSTON617
09-03-2010, 03:51 PM
nuggets contrat, 6 yrars 100 million, he earns them full, then he signs wherever for other 6 yers 100 million, thats 200 millions. then as he is old, he adds 6 illion a year contrcts for some time.

Nugets, 4 yrsars and asks for a trade, he pays 6 million, so he has 40 -6 34 new max contract , 100 millions, that is 134 millions, after that he is old and adds 6 illion a year contracts......

he drops 80 millons more or less.

ok but for instance your oging to have guys like evans, wall, etc on horrible teams who are making decent money for an nba player doing this and making a profit i see what your saying with melo but it would be impossible to rebuild a team lol who would wanna play for the kings when you can play for the lakers lol

BOSTON617
09-03-2010, 03:55 PM
wow, if the Knicks would have sent away Randolph for Rudy I would have laughed my tail off

haha somthing the knicks would do tho

Hellcrooner
09-03-2010, 03:55 PM
ok but for instance your oging to have guys like evans, wall, etc on horrible teams who are making decent money for an nba player doing this and making a profit i see what your saying with melo but it would be impossible to rebuild a team lol who would wanna play for the kings when you can play for the lakers lol

Not many palyers woudl fancy leaving a LOT of money on teh table but isntead woudl wait iuntil they are free agents.

Thsi woudl be used basically by players that get drafted on a tea m where they ahve NO CHANCE to play because theres a star playing their position etc.

saintl2510
09-03-2010, 03:58 PM
Wow, i'm so glad Anthony Randolph for Rudy Fernandez didn't happen... That would've killed me.
yeah i think anthony randolph is better than fernandez right now but in new york under the run and gun system he would trive. but yeah i think we should trade bill walker and chandler 4 fernadez to free up playing time for gallo who is better than chandler

Slimsim
09-03-2010, 04:06 PM
Walsh won't trade Anthony Randolph Since he was originally going to draft him with the 6th pick in the 2008 draft. Now Walsh have 2 players he wanted in the 2008 draft

bringinwood
09-03-2010, 04:07 PM
Problem is in the CBA...

European players shouldn't be eligible for the draft... They should, simply, be entered directly into free agency...

See MLB for a good model... It's kind of ridiculous when you think that the other way around, such as Josh Childress signing with the Olympicos ( or however you spell it ), there is no draft...

Most of these players have been playing professionally for years in Europe... They should be treated as such and paid as such too... These aren't amateur college players... Why would they want to be treated that way ???

ManningToTyree
09-03-2010, 04:15 PM
haha somthing the knicks would do tho

Clearly not. Thomas and Scott Layden are long gone, buddy.

NYtilIdie
09-03-2010, 04:16 PM
yeah i think anthony randolph is better than fernandez right now but in new york under the run and gun system he would trive. but yeah i think we should trade bill walker and chandler 4 fernadez to free up playing time for gallo who is better than chandler

You're giving Portland way too much. Chandler is a better overall player, more versatile and not a primadonna like Rudy.

They can get Walker and thats its.

SouthSideRookie
09-03-2010, 04:17 PM
Clearly not. Thomas and Scott Layden are long gone, buddy.

What happened last year in the Tmac trade then? Rocket fans were thinking the most they could get for Tmac was a roll of toilet paper!

Kashmir13579
09-03-2010, 04:22 PM
not gonna happen. we don't need his contract n e ways

JLMiles14
09-03-2010, 04:23 PM
What happened last year in the Tmac trade then? Rocket fans were thinking the most they could get for Tmac was a roll of toilet paper!

We sent you our garbage for yours?

Hellcrooner
09-03-2010, 04:26 PM
Problem is in the CBA...

European players shouldn't be eligible for the draft... They should, simply, be entered directly into free agency...

See MLB for a good model... It's kind of ridiculous when you think that the other way around, such as Josh Childress signing with the Olympicos ( or however you spell it ), there is no draft...

Most of these players have been playing professionally for years in Europe... They should be treated as such and paid as such too... These aren't amateur college players... Why would they want to be treated that way ???

yeah, wel, that would be the ideal thing, but whatever....

SouthSideRookie
09-03-2010, 04:27 PM
We sent you our garbage for yours?

I guess first round picks are garbage then

JLMiles14
09-03-2010, 04:31 PM

1 pick and the right to swap picks? Not much to brag about

Slimsim
09-03-2010, 04:33 PM

Actually Rockets didn't get much either. Jared Jeffries Sucks Jordan Hill not such a good Big and 1 Pick since the 2011 pick was a swap. Utah had our lottery pick this year and i don't even Know Who they drafted.

SouthSideRookie
09-03-2010, 04:36 PM
1 pick and the right to swap picks? Not much to brag about

So you guys say that Portland is insane for wanting a pick for Rudy and the Knicks giftwrapped 1 and the right to swap for another first rounder to the Rockets for a guy who is clearly done.

SouthSideRookie
09-03-2010, 04:40 PM
Actually Rockets didn't get much either. Jared Jeffries Sucks Jordan Hill not such a good Big and 1 Pick since the 2011 pick was a swap. Utah had our lottery pick this year and i don't even Know Who they drafted.

Guess what, IF Melo is traded guess what the Rockets would send to the Nuggets as part of the deal more then likely, of course it wont be the centerpiece of the deal, but have you thought about what if the Knicks still had those assets, I think its safe to say they would be in alot more favorable position for a possible Melo trade.

NYtilIdie
09-03-2010, 04:44 PM
So you guys say that Portland is insane for wanting a pick for Rudy and the Knicks giftwrapped 1 and the right to swap for another first rounder to the Rockets for a guy who is clearly done.

T-Mac had a valuable contract and we were willing to do anything because that would have allowed us to sign 2 max contracts. Rudy is a one dimensional player and a primadonna who could potentially cause problems if things don't go his way. T-Mac was just a rental.

Also you brag about "robbing" us when you just got a 1st and rights to swap picks and 2 bums who weren't even playing by the end of the season.

So basically all you got was a 1st. No "robbery" there.

JLMiles14
09-03-2010, 04:45 PM

Tmac's value to the Knicks was clearly never as a player more so an expiring contract.

Slimsim
09-03-2010, 04:48 PM
Guess what, IF Melo is traded guess what the Rockets would send to the Nuggets as part of the deal more then likely, of course it wont be the centerpiece of the deal, but have you thought about what if the Knicks still had those assets, I think its safe to say they would be in alot more favorable position for a possible Melo trade.

That's a Big IF. Melo can just wait For the season to end and just sign with the Knicks. We don't have to trade anyone of Value.

commonsense12
09-03-2010, 04:48 PM
Rudy is only worth a 2nd rounder IMO. No way would i give up a first.

Plus if the Blazers are thinking a trade of Randolph for Rudy (3 team trade i know but thats essentially what the Knicks would be doing), then they are high and way over rating what they could get for him.

Personally any team that would trade for him should wait till camp starts or even the beginning of the season and see how much uglier its going to get. His value will drop and maybe they will come to their senses.

SouthSideRookie
09-03-2010, 04:49 PM
T-Mac had a valuable contract and we were willing to do anything because that would have allowed us to sign 2 max contracts. Rudy is a one dimensional player and a primadonna who could potentially cause problems if things don't go his way. T-Mac was just a rental.

Also you brag about "robbing" us when you just got a 1st and rights to swap picks and 2 bums who weren't even playing by the end of the season.

So basically all you got was a 1st. No "robbery" there.
I say a first rounder vs toilet paper is a no brainer anyday

Tmac's value to the Knicks was clearly never as a player more so an expiring contract.

Everyone knew why the Knicks wanted Tmac, if Melo doesn't go to NY they are really *********

blackjack_119
09-03-2010, 04:50 PM
Problem is in the CBA...

If they allow that, then that would be the end of the NBA draft entirely. Every promising 16 year old in the US would go overseas, sign a two year contract and enter the NBA as a free agent. Name one player who would make less money on the open market than in the draft?

BlazingJ
09-03-2010, 04:53 PM
I'm thinking a three way trade so portland just gets a mid teen pick or something.. or package him with others for flynn or rubio in minnesota

JLMiles14
09-03-2010, 04:53 PM
Everyone knew why the Knicks wanted Tmac, if Melo doesn't go to NY they are really *********[/QUOTE]

Not really but ok

Slimsim
09-03-2010, 04:54 PM

Everyone knew why the Knicks wanted Tmac, if Melo doesn't go to NY they are really *********

Not really Melo is a good Scorer But he doesn't make his teammates Better. Hopefully the Knicks can land CP3 which is why i think Donnie Gave Felton only a 2 year deal.

REALLYYYYY?
09-03-2010, 04:55 PM

obviously the blazers would rather have nothing...

SouthSideRookie
09-03-2010, 04:55 PM
That's a Big IF. Melo can just wait For the season to end and just sign with the Knicks. We don't have to trade anyone of Value.

Yeah I know thats a huge IF, btw, I hope people dont think that Morey was after Hill and Jeffries.

IndyRealist
09-03-2010, 04:56 PM
If they allow that, then that would be the end of the NBA draft entirely. Every promising 16 year old in the US would go overseas, sign a two year contract and enter the NBA as a free agent. Name one player who would make less money on the open market than in the draft?

Aside from one or two cases of publicity seeking, I don't think Euro teams are ready to become the NBA farm system. If high school players jet over to Europe for easy cash, quite a few of them are going to find that they won't get contracts. By being a college system, the NCAA limits player ages basically to 17-23. Send 16yr old kids to play against 28yr old men at the top of their game, and the US kids will get annihilated. Just look at the Olympics pre-1992.

NYtilIdie
09-03-2010, 04:56 PM

Amare, Azu, Randolph, Turiaf, Felton> 1st rounder

Your not looking at the big picture here. And no we're not ***ked if we don't get Melo because CP3 is a FA in 12'.

Slimsim
09-03-2010, 04:57 PM
I'm thinking a three way trade so portland just gets a mid teen pick or something.. or package him with others for flynn or rubio in minnesota

Maybe Minny would be interested to get Rudy if it gets Rubio to come to Minny sooner.

NYtilIdie
09-03-2010, 04:59 PM
Yeah I know thats a huge IF, btw, I hope people dont think that Morey was after Hill and Jeffries.

Well reports said Morey wouldn't take Jeffries without Douglass or Hill.

SouthSideRookie
09-03-2010, 05:00 PM
Not really Melo is a good Scorer But he doesn't make his teammates Better. Hopefully the Knicks can land CP3 which is why i think Donnie Gave Felton only a 2 year deal.
I agree, I don't think he would be a good fit in NY basketball wise

Amare, Azu, Randolph, Turiaf, Felton> 1st rounder

Your not looking at the big picture here. And no we're not ***ked if we don't get Melo because CP3 is a FA in 12'.
You obviously haven't learned, if that happened that means that Lebron and Melo were suppose to be Knicks.

NYtilIdie
09-03-2010, 05:05 PM
I agree, I don't think he would be a good fit in NY basketball wise
[/B]
You obviously haven't learned, if that happened that means that Lebron and Melo were suppose to be Knicks.

Well last I heard nobody had Lebron a lock to the Knicks. After the playoffs he was said to be going to Chitown after 5 "un-named GM's" called Brousard.

Last I checked Melo hasn't been traded yet, so bringing him up is irrelevant.

commonsense12
09-03-2010, 05:12 PM

NO CHANCE you get either of those players. Minn would have to be stupid to make that trade.

I understand people are homers but Why do portland fans so over value their players?

The guy doesnt want to play for the blazers and he is a diva and a cancer to the team right now IMO, why would you get prob one of the most sought after Euro players or a really good and promising young player?

Both of those players are way better then Rudy.

SouthSideRookie
09-03-2010, 05:12 PM
Well last I heard nobody had Lebron a lock to the Knicks. After the playoffs he was said to be going to Chitown after 5 "un-named GM's" called Brousard.

Last I checked Melo hasn't been traded yet, so bringing him up is irrelevant.

Im not saying that the Knicks wont ever sign or trade for a superstar, but it's not prudent for an organization to plan ahead and make roster moves with the belief that they will be able to aquire player X. On Jeffries, usually Gms will ask for a somewhat valuable asset for taking on a salary off the other teams hand(Jordan Hill) in this case, so since the Knicks wanted the Rockets to take on Jeffries Morey asked for Hill since he saw he had some potential, but he mainly did the deal for the first rounder(s)

blackjack_119
09-03-2010, 05:18 PM
Aside from one or two cases of publicity seeking, I don't think Euro teams are ready to become the NBA farm system. If high school players jet over to Europe for easy cash, quite a few of them are going to find that they won't get contracts. By being a college system, the NCAA limits player ages basically to 17-23. Send 16yr old kids to play against 28yr old men at the top of their game, and the US kids will get annihilated. Just look at the Olympics pre-1992.

Most European players turn professional at the age of 16. Aside from that, the elite talents (the one's most likely to take a loophole to become unrestricted free agents) are identified as top draft picks by the age of 16. Dwight Howard, LeBron James, Greg Oden, Derrick Rose, John Wall, Harrison Barnes, Andre Drummond (who turned 17 three weeks ago) everyone knew that these players were going to be top picks at the age of 16 and all of them could have gotten more if they were unrestricted free agents.

THE MTL
09-03-2010, 08:29 PM
i know we're interested but not for no Anthony Randolph!!!!

Giaps
09-03-2010, 09:14 PM
They are overvaluing this guy way too much.

Kyben36
09-03-2010, 09:36 PM
I hope he becomes a bull

DMasta718
09-03-2010, 09:37 PM
I'm glad they didn't do that trade.