PDA

View Full Version : #6 PF in The NBA? (Volume 3 Edition)

Mile High Champ
09-01-2010, 09:56 AM
Hey guys, Some of you may remember that for the last two years I have conducted a poll at the end of the season that had PSD users vote for the top 10 players at each position. Its is now that time to vote! I would like to start this up once more considering the NBA season is now over and we can get to this discussion since lots has changed since the start of last season. Please TRY AND VOTE FOR THE BEST PLAYER AND DON'T BE A HOMER. I will leave the poll open for one day and than we can carry on to the next best player at that position. I will add more players after each round. I have also included the results of those last 2 years so everyone can see how much things have changed...Enjoy.

REMEMBER this is based on who is the best player, not the player who has the potential to be the best.

PF Rankings

1) Pau Gasol
2) Dirk Nowitzki
3) Tim Duncan
4) Chris Bosh
5) Amare Stoudemire
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

2009 Off-Season PF Rankings

1) Tim Duncan
2) Kevin Garnett
3) Dirk Nowitzki
4) Chris Bosh
5) Amare Stoudemire
6) Pau Gasol
7) Carlos Boozer
8) Antawn Jamison
9) Rashard Lewis
10) David West

2008 Off-Season PF rankings

1) Tim Duncan
2) Kevin Garnett
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Chris Bosh
5) Dirk Nowitzki
6) Elton Brand
7) Carlos Boozer
8) Pau Gasol
9) Antawn Jamison
10) David West

Mile High Champ
09-01-2010, 09:58 AM
Poll number 6 is up. Here is where it gets interesting. KG, Boozer, Smith etc could all be here..

Mile High Champ
09-01-2010, 10:03 AM
I Chose to compare the best 4 remaining PF's, in my opinion, Could of thrown Lee in there as well.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.cgi?request=1&sum=0&p1=garneke01&y1=2010&p2=boozeca01&y2=2010&p3=smithjo03&y3=2010&p4=randoza01&y4=2010

Sly Guy
looking at the remaining list, I can honestly say I have no idea.

Hawkeye15
KG for me, his defense is still elite

bigsams50
09-01-2010, 10:04 AM
Kevin Garnett. His impact isnt shown in the stat sheet.

Mile High Champ
09-01-2010, 10:05 AM
I can't bring myself to vote for Garnett after how bad he was this past season. He has fallen off greatly, I think it has to be Boozer.

jasondrobinson
09-01-2010, 10:07 AM
kg forsure..has an impact on the game beyond stats

Hawkeye15
09-01-2010, 10:11 AM
I can't bring myself to vote for Garnett after how bad he was this past season. He has fallen off greatly, I think it has to be Boozer.

Honestly, am I the only one who sees KG's decline? Thank god I am not

Raidaz4Life
09-01-2010, 10:13 AM
Booooooooooooooooozer

mikantsass
09-01-2010, 10:15 AM
Garnett.

He is on the decline... but he still brings intensity, leadership, defense, and does things that do not show up on the stat sheet. He is a great passer for a PF. He still has one of the best midrange games of all big men in the league.

That is my case for KG over Boozer, but Boozer no doubt is #7.

PlezPlayDKnicks
09-01-2010, 10:16 AM
Hard not to say Josh smith.. A beast on the defensive end and had a crazy efficient offensive year. Still young and still learning... I'm gonna have to ponder this 1

Pierzynski4Prez
09-01-2010, 10:17 AM

this

BOSTON617
09-01-2010, 10:21 AM
garnett his defense is top of the line and boozer is overrated

b_russ
09-01-2010, 10:27 AM
Boozer stays at #7 for the third straight year. Garnett for me.

Pierzynski4Prez
09-01-2010, 10:27 AM
Garnett.

He is on the decline... but he still brings intensity, leadership, defense, and does things that do not show up on the stat sheet. He is a great passer for a PF. He still has one of the best midrange games of all big men in the league.

That is my case for KG over Boozer, but Boozer no doubt is #7.

It could have been scalabrine and you still would have chosen the Boston player over anyone on Chicago.

It's no secret Garnett has declined, rapidly too. He does bring a lot of things you mentioned also, but you can bring all the intensity you want, it doesn't matter if you can't do half of what you used to be able to do on the court 3-4 years ago. His leadership may be great, but to me Boston isn't a team in desperate need of a leader. They have Pierce, Allen, Doc, now shaq on top of Garnett. There is no 1 leader on that team (if there is I would think its PP), so I think that aspect could be a bit overrated.

I'd much rather have Boozer's 20-11 than Garnett's 14-7 and all the other "qualities" you mentioned. Outside of the 08-09 season, Boozer's TS% has been on par or better than Garnett throughout boozer's career.

At this point, its a no-brainer who is better. Call me a homer if you want, but it's the truth.

BigEasy1323
09-01-2010, 10:33 AM
The only person with more rebounds per game in the NBA in the last 3 to 4 seasons than Boozer is Dwight Horward. He also drops 20 a game. His numbers have to give him the edge here. He is extremely underrated

TheTakeOver24
09-01-2010, 10:38 AM
I picked KG...
Boozer is a really good player but is nothing special... Garnett at this point is still a "special" player.
I know that sounds wierd but it makes sense to me. What KG brings cant be replaced or duplicated.

bostncelts34
09-01-2010, 10:50 AM
K belongs in this spot. He might not put up the numbers some of these others guys do, but his leadership,heart and above all his defense is none other.

BOSTON617
09-01-2010, 10:52 AM
It could have been scalabrine and you still would have chosen the Boston player over anyone on Chicago.

It's no secret Garnett has declined, rapidly too. He does bring a lot of things you mentioned also, but you can bring all the intensity you want, it doesn't matter if you can't do half of what you used to be able to do on the court 3-4 years ago. His leadership may be great, but to me Boston isn't a team in desperate need of a leader. They have Pierce, Allen, Doc, now shaq on top of Garnett. There is no 1 leader on that team (if there is I would think its PP), so I think that aspect could be a bit overrated.

I'd much rather have Boozer's 20-11 than Garnett's 14-7 and all the other "qualities" you mentioned. Outside of the 08-09 season, Boozer's TS% has been on par or better than Garnett throughout boozer's career.

At this point, its a no-brainer who is better. Call me a homer if you want, but it's the truth.

ya hes a homer because he picked kg at # 6 :facepalm: i can see you calling a homer for picking him at # or something kg > boozer

kg brings more to the table call med a homer but its true

pebloemer
09-01-2010, 10:54 AM
It's the health concern for me again with Garnett. Honestly, I would have him ranked fourth if I knew he would be healthy come playoff time. Bosh, Amare and Boozer are too gifted as PF's to be taken below a player who may not be 100% come playoff time.

Same argument as last time applies for me here.

Going into the playoffs, a healthy Garnett.
Going into regular season, a healthy Boozer.

So it is Boozer for my vote.

Smith deserves mention here too.

Question for Mile High: Is Al Jefferson on C poll or PF poll?

td0tsfinest
09-01-2010, 10:54 AM
I went with KG, like I did in the poll before. His offense production has declined but he's still one of the best defenders in the league.

Jets012
09-01-2010, 10:55 AM

How is Boozer overrated? In my opinion he is way underrated. Boozer is a great scorer and a terrific rebounder who does not get enough respect.

ball4reel
09-01-2010, 11:10 AM
KG, his heart and defense was key to getting the celtics to the championship last yr..

Pierzynski4Prez
09-01-2010, 11:12 AM
ya hes a homer because he picked kg at # 6 :facepalm: i can see you calling a homer for picking him at # or something kg > boozer

kg brings more to the table call med a homer but its true

I didn't call him a homer. It's more due to his dislike of anything to do with Chicago.

Which is why I said it could have been Scalabrine and he still would have picked him.

Read the context of the post dude.

DaBUU
09-01-2010, 11:17 AM
I didn't call him a homer. It's more due to his dislike of anything to do with Chicago.

Which is why I said it could have been Scalabrine and he still would have picked him.

yes the Boston poster in question is a known hater of anything Bulls and a big D-Bag to boot.

stejay
09-01-2010, 11:20 AM
Kg

thescore53
09-01-2010, 11:28 AM
wow garnett over boozer ?

mikantsass
09-01-2010, 11:35 AM

yes the Boston poster in question is a known hater of anything Bulls and a big D-Bag to boot.

I have always felt Boozer was a good player, but he is undersized and is a very below average defender. If Boozer was on Utah I would feel the same way. It has nothing to do with him being a Bull.

And for the record, I never hated anything Chicago until I joined this site. It is Bulls fans like you two who have driven me to hate the Bulls and Derrick Rose. You guys are like the Jets fans of the NBA.

So yes, KG over Boozer. Boozer deserves #7 though

Rivera
09-01-2010, 11:36 AM
carlos boozer is sooo overrated in my opinion

he gets exposed every playoffs by size

i honestly rather have lamarcus alridge over boozer any day of the week! even though i think alridge is one of the sofest players in the league he is still better than boozer

the pick is KG here no questions asked even if his skills are declining hes still a superior defender compared to boozer

i cant pick josh smith because he isnt a true PF (even if thats the postion he plays) and there a longer list of PFs i prefer over smith

farsouthside
09-01-2010, 11:43 AM
Boozer and for the people who picked KG sorry not anymore

Pierzynski4Prez
09-01-2010, 11:45 AM
I have always felt Boozer was a good player, but he is undersized and is a very below average defender. If Boozer was on Utah I would feel the same way. It has nothing to do with him being a Bull.

And for the record, I never hated anything Chicago until I joined this site. It is Bulls fans like you two who have driven me to hate the Bulls and Derrick Rose. You guys are like the Jets fans of the NBA.

So yes, KG over Boozer. Boozer deserves #7 though

Are myself and DaBUU the ones who constantly create Rose threads or sit there trying to argue with people who won't acknowledge that he is a top 5 pg or top 15 player? No.

Yes there are others who do so. It appears that Chicago has possibly the largest following on this site which I'm sure gets annoying to others, but you can't hold everybody of that fanbase accountable for the actions of a few.

Hawkeye15
09-01-2010, 11:47 AM
please watch the arguing over cities, etc. This has nothing to do with what team a player plays for. Vote who you think is the best please

jp611
09-01-2010, 11:49 AM
garnett was pretty bad last year and his age is really catching up to him... its gotta be boozer or josh smith

BOSTON617
09-01-2010, 11:53 AM

ok but he just gave examples of why he voted kg dont think it had anything to do wtih chicago?

How is Boozer overrated? In my opinion he is way underrated. Boozer is a great scorer and a terrific rebounder who does not get enough respect.

boozer is overrated in the discussion of being a top 5 pf in the league.... he lacks defense and lacks intensity he is a good offensive weapon who is okay at rebounding kg is better all around then boozer.... not that im a celtic fan just because if i was making a team and i was chi or boston kg would instantly make them contenders and boozer wouldnt if boston swapped pf with the bulls the bulls would be better with kg and we would be worse with boozer easy said and done with

IrespectNumber3
09-01-2010, 11:54 AM
I dunno...If Boozer was on the Celtics would they be better with him or with KG. And if KG was on the Bulls would the Bulls be better.

I think when you look at it that way the answer has more clarity.

xM1GSx
09-01-2010, 11:54 AM
i like booz a lil more than KG

tcav701
09-01-2010, 11:55 AM
This was by far the hardest choice for me. (Boozer vs KG)

What made the difference for me is I still believe KG can shut down Boozer. So KG's post defense>Boozer's post offense making KG the better POWER foward IMO.

mikantsass
09-01-2010, 11:57 AM
Are myself and DaBUU the ones who constantly create Rose threads or sit there trying to argue with people who won't acknowledge that he is a top 5 pg or top 15 player? No.

Yes there are others who do so. It appears that Chicago has possibly the largest following on this site which I'm sure gets annoying to others, but you can't hold everybody of that fanbase accountable for the actions of a few.

Fair enough. I have had arguements with both of you in the past regarding Rose's status and also the Bulls team but whatever. Bottom line is that I think Boozer is a good player, but overrated. Yes I think KG is better than him. Boozer might end up winning because of the large Chicago base/Boston hate.

Brooklyn Mets
09-01-2010, 12:01 PM

x2

xbrackattackx
09-01-2010, 12:03 PM
Kg!

Gators123
09-01-2010, 12:04 PM
Close one, but I went with KG.

Pierzynski4Prez
09-01-2010, 12:13 PM
Fair enough. I have had arguements with both of you in the past regarding Rose's status and also the Bulls team but whatever. Bottom line is that I think Boozer is a good player, but overrated. Yes I think KG is better than him. Boozer might end up winning because of the large Chicago base/Boston hate.

Sure we've had our share of debates in the past, but there are really only a few who constantly force Rose down everybody's throats, which annoys me just as much as it probably annoys you. I totally get the Rose hate on this forum though. His is the NBA equivalent to Tony Romo. I guy I would normally be ok with, but due to PSD I find myself constantly rooting against him.

Jays Claw
09-01-2010, 12:27 PM
I'll go with Josh Smith on this one.

Sadds The Gr8
09-01-2010, 12:29 PM
Boozer. Garnett fell off.

Super.
09-01-2010, 12:35 PM
KG. He brings an intensity that no other player can

Antipod
09-01-2010, 12:44 PM
Kg

Cap'nCrunch40
09-01-2010, 12:59 PM
Kevin Garnett, one of my favorite players.

Hustlenomics
09-01-2010, 01:02 PM
Kevin Garnett. His impact isnt shown in the stat sheet.

^

wow garnett over boozer ?

this post makes me barf

carlos boozer is sooo overrated in my opinion

he gets exposed every playoffs by size

i honestly rather have lamarcus alridge over boozer any day of the week! even though i think alridge is one of the sofest players in the league he is still better than boozer

the pick is KG here no questions asked even if his skills are declining hes still a superior defender compared to boozer

i cant pick josh smith because he isnt a true PF (even if thats the postion he plays) and there a longer list of PFs i prefer over smith

thank youuu this guy is so overrated it's not even funny people were tryna say he's top 5 power foward :facepalm:

garnett was pretty bad last year and his age is really catching up to him... its gotta be boozer or josh smith

he helped lead his team to the finals while boozer got knocked out the playoffs early..again

I dunno...If Boozer was on the Celtics would they be better with him or with KG. And if KG was on the Bulls would the Bulls be better.

I think when you look at it that way the answer has more clarity.

if boozer was on the celtics instead of kg we don't beat the cavs this year he's undersized and can't play defense and constantly gets pissed on by other big men

VinceCarter
09-01-2010, 01:26 PM
I Chose to compare the best 4 remaining PF's, in my opinion, Could of thrown Lee in there as well.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.cgi?request=1&sum=0&p1=garneke01&y1=2010&p2=boozeca01&y2=2010&p3=smithjo03&y3=2010&p4=randoza01&y4=2010

What's sad is by the stats it looks like it should be Boozer, Randolph, Smith, then KG. But people are going to pick KG because he's the big name ex-superstar.

I'm really surprised how low KG is according to those stats but according to them it looks like Boozer, Randolph, Smith (he has amazing D) then KG.

Hawkeye15
09-01-2010, 01:28 PM
What's sad is by the stats it looks like it should be Boozer, Randolph, Smith, then KG. But people are going to pick KG because he's the big name ex-superstar.

I'm really surprised how low KG is according to those stats but according to them it looks like Boozer, Randolph, Smith (he has amazing D) then KG.

basketballreference is great to look at offense. But KG is still way ahead of any of these cats on defense. But yes, this is why I keep saying his offensive production has fallen way off.

TheWatcher34
09-01-2010, 01:56 PM
being removed from his surgery now for some time, i am optimistic that Garnett will have a good season this year...approx. 18 ppg and 9 rebs average.

RocketPower2010
09-01-2010, 02:09 PM

Laker fans by FAR have the largest posterbase...more than every other teams combined. See how Gasol got #1 on this poll.

Mile High Champ
09-01-2010, 02:14 PM
Whoever loses this poll will be the 7th best pf. I see no reason to do another poll when both guys are running away with this..

Hustlenomics
09-01-2010, 02:15 PM
biggest fan bases on this site are the bulls, lakers , and raptors

save the knicks
09-01-2010, 02:16 PM
How in the world is Boozer any better than David Lee of Zach Randolph? Hell i would even take Smith over Boozer

avon_barksdale
09-01-2010, 02:20 PM
boozer be overrated. smoove garnett and aldrige all is better

still1ballin
09-01-2010, 02:27 PM
Vote goes to KG

I tied it up at 48 a piece!

tcav701
09-01-2010, 02:34 PM
KG is toast when school lets out.

ChiSox219
09-01-2010, 02:49 PM
So is KG the league leader in Heart and Intensity?

beasted86
09-01-2010, 03:03 PM
Boozer stays at #7 for the third straight year. Garnett for me.

Agreed.

Shammyguy3
09-01-2010, 03:18 PM
boozer is overrated in the discussion of being a top 5 pf in the league.... he lacks defense and lacks intensity he is a good offensive weapon who is okay at rebounding kg is better all around then boozer.... not that im a celtic fan just because if i was making a team and i was chi or boston kg would instantly make them contenders and boozer wouldnt if boston swapped pf with the bulls the bulls would be better with kg and we would be worse with boozer easy said and done with

You do know Boozer's been the better rebounder 3 out of the last 4 years, and the more efficient player 4 out of the last 5 years, and that his DRtg over the last 5 seasons is 104 which is pretty good.
Boozer is ridiculously underrated on this forum, and it's disgusting.

boozer be overrated. smoove garnett and aldrige all is better

Aldridge? Wow, that's taking it to a whole new level. You are totally wrong, and it's worse than most people on here. Lamarcus Aldridge :laugh2: good one

jimbobjarree
09-01-2010, 03:30 PM
KG has a much bigger all around impact on his team than Boozer's points do for his

Jack Daniels
09-01-2010, 03:47 PM
Boozer. Garnett fell off.

Garnett fell off...yes, but he fell to a level that is still above where Boozer has ever been.

mikantsass
09-01-2010, 03:47 PM
So is KG the league leader in Heart and Intensity?

Just like Derrick Rose leads the league in upside and potential, but he still was placed in the #5pg spot with no vote.

Chacarron
09-01-2010, 03:55 PM
Garnett.

greek miami hea
09-01-2010, 03:58 PM
kg of course

Super.
09-01-2010, 04:03 PM
Who voted for Scola and West over KG and Boozer...:laugh:

Ovratd1up
09-01-2010, 04:24 PM
Had this argument a few days ago, I said KG, but was convinced otherwise. I think it's Boozer.

Ovratd1up
09-01-2010, 04:25 PM
And Josh Smith should also be in the conversation.

REALLYYYYY?
09-01-2010, 04:28 PM
The only person with more rebounds per game in the NBA in the last 3 to 4 seasons than Boozer is Dwight Horward. He also drops 20 a game. His numbers have to give him the edge here. He is extremely underrated

yeah i'm kind of surprised at how underrated he is.

mets77
09-01-2010, 04:35 PM
garnett > boozer

REALLYYYYY?
09-01-2010, 04:35 PM
How in the world is Boozer any better than David Lee of Zach Randolph? Hell i would even take Smith over Boozer

finally...my first ever face palm:

:facepalm:

REALLYYYYY?
09-01-2010, 05:00 PM
knicks and heat fans have an added incentive to vote against boozer. lakers and celtics fans have an added incentive to vote for kg. bulls fans have an added incentive to vote for boozer.

Hustlenomics
09-01-2010, 05:02 PM
knicks and heat fans have an added incentive to vote against boozer. lakers and celtics fans have an added incentive to vote for kg. bulls fans have an added incentive to vote for boozer.

what would a laker fan gain from voting kg?

Jewelz0376
09-01-2010, 05:10 PM
I had to go with Boozer in this one... The injuries have taken too much of a toll on KG...he's still a good defender..much better than Boozer...but Boozer is a better rebounder and better on offense

Wow I just saw the voting was 67 -67 and I broke the tie lol...this may be the closest one yet

Jack Daniels
09-01-2010, 05:41 PM
what would a laker fan gain from voting kg?

Yeah I was pretty confused by that statement too...

unleashthebeast
09-01-2010, 06:00 PM
garnett for sure

Sportfan
09-01-2010, 06:51 PM
Boozer has the same offensive rating as KG, but KG's defensive rating is far superior. KG easily.

IversonIsKrazy
09-01-2010, 07:01 PM
Between KG & Boozer for me. But I went with KG, can make an argument for either tho

tcav701
09-01-2010, 07:03 PM

Thats the only part of ur post that makes any sense.

Why would knicks and heat fans hate on Boozer? They got the gold and silver PF's of this free agent class while chicago got the bronze in Boozer.

And I have no clue why anyone would even think the lakers fans would want to vote KG.

lavilevi23
09-01-2010, 07:08 PM
^^ I agree dude

RaJAxTWa
09-01-2010, 07:19 PM
kevin for me..were tlking bout a good power foward(boozer) and a hall of famer(garnett)

RaJAxTWa
09-01-2010, 07:21 PM
i bet if david lee was still on the knicks...then david lee would be killing in the voting

greg_ory_2005
09-01-2010, 07:50 PM
Went with Booz.

Hustlenomics
09-01-2010, 08:50 PM
i bet if david lee was still on the knicks...then david lee would be killing in the voting

:cool:

Corey
09-01-2010, 08:54 PM
I wonder what the scores would be at if we excluded Chicago and Boston fans...

YankeesNets11
09-01-2010, 09:12 PM
Carlos Boozer

Bulls_fan90
09-01-2010, 09:14 PM
I wonder what the scores would be at if we excluded Chicago and Boston fans...

Or if Boozer had stayed with Utah...

thekmp211
09-01-2010, 09:18 PM
went with KG. I see him having a bit of a bounce-back year this year, with a full year between him and his knee injury.

i really love watching boozer play on offense. just a great, crafty all-around scorer. on defense...not so much.

sargon21
09-01-2010, 09:45 PM
why do people say boozer's overrated? back up your statement with some stats, boozer gets 20/10 every night, tell me how KG/Smith is better than him using stats and performance from last year

thescore53
09-01-2010, 09:52 PM

he didnt kill it in the voting last year so why would he this year

Super.
09-01-2010, 09:56 PM
I love Bulls fans

setter
09-01-2010, 10:01 PM
boozer... KG is great and all but he just isnt as great as he used to be...

Bulls_fan90
09-01-2010, 10:02 PM
I love Bulls fans

:love:

Sportfan
09-01-2010, 11:28 PM
why do people say boozer's overrated? back up your statement with some stats, boozer gets 20/10 every night, tell me how KG/Smith is better than him using stats and performance from last year

KG's defensive rating is far superior to Boozer

Sportfan
09-01-2010, 11:32 PM
finally...my first ever face palm:

Another noob poster who can't give reasoning....
Zach Randolph and David Lee havn't had the benefit of playing with the best PG in the league

Kakaroach
09-01-2010, 11:33 PM
I went with Boozer, but I'm biased. Still, I think he is very deserving.

tredigs
09-01-2010, 11:44 PM
Honestly, am I the only one who sees KG's decline? Thank god I am not

?

KG was an unquestionable top-2 PF in the league for the past decade, up until the past couple years. I don't think there's any way he would be considered (at best) the 7th best PF in the league if everyone did not see his decline. Is there any person that denies his decline (?), would be the better question. I would guess no.

But, he is indeed one of those players where his impact is simply not entirely measured by stats. In his first year in Boston, he was not the best player in the league, statistically. That much we know. But he was absolutely robbed as the Most valuable player in the league that season; I cannot imagine one person who could have fundamentally flipped the way a franchise is operated in a positive manner the way that he did that season. An incredible motivator, and he was just a disturbingly good interior defender at that time - and is still good.

So in that sense, his decline is probably over-exaggerated, if anything.

Anyway, that said - voted for Boozer here. Great player in his own right; though I'm very curious to see how he will operate with a weaker (relative) point guard.

NBA-GMaster
09-01-2010, 11:45 PM
Go Scola!!

tredigs
09-01-2010, 11:46 PM
KG's defensive rating is far superior to Boozer

Garnett is a better defender than Boozer, but this is NOT the stat to prove it.

D-Rating is a team stat more than it is a personal one, people.

Hustlenomics
09-01-2010, 11:57 PM
boozers jumpshot isn't as smooth as garnett nor is he as clutch ;)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78nR0viEujs

mynameismo
09-02-2010, 12:05 AM
KG.. because it's not always about stats. It's close tho.

If KG was with the Bulls, they'll be favorite in the East.
If Boozer was with the C's, he won't be a 20/10 guy anymore.

mynameismo
09-02-2010, 12:06 AM
Sorry. Double post.

tredigs
09-02-2010, 12:09 AM

Favorites? This isn't 2007, my man.

Jewelz0376
09-02-2010, 12:31 AM

Btw I like your sig...probably the best one I've seen on here..

Avenged
09-02-2010, 12:37 AM
I actually think Boozer is a bit underrated if anything or just rated right. He's not an elite PF, but he's not a bad one either. He's a real good solid PF. I've been voting for him for the last couple of spots, can't be mad others got the nod though, they're deserving.. I just think voting should be based out of hate of at this point, knowing how a lot of people dislike the Bulls fan base for their "homerism" on Rose..

I'll go with Boozer here again, and KG for the next one.

mynameismo
09-02-2010, 12:45 AM

Btw I like your sig...probably the best one I've seen on here..

Thanks........................ for the facepalm. lol.

And yeah, I forgot about the two Florida teams. Just trying to make a point of which team benefits more if they traded places. I just exaggerated it. :D

bigsams50
09-02-2010, 03:30 AM
I guess people value offense more than defense

Rndy
09-02-2010, 03:45 AM

Yeah or Amare wouldn't be listed yet. :)

Mile High Champ
09-02-2010, 08:15 AM

No thats not the case at all. It comes down to simply the decline of KG, pure and simple. On offense, he has simply dropped off too much for boozers numbers to be overlooked. Had KG still been the elite defender he was 2 years ago, this poll would be that much more in KG's favor but it's not.

CowboysKB24
09-02-2010, 08:29 AM
Garnett for me.

tredigs
09-02-2010, 08:39 AM
No thats not the case at all. It comes down to simply the decline of KG, pure and simple. On offense, he has simply dropped off too much for boozers numbers to be overlooked. Had KG still been the elite defender he was 2 years ago, this poll would be that much more in KG's favor but it's not.

Probably, but these polls are all extremely fickle and subject to change drastically depending on the month.

They have to be taken with a few boulders of salt.

TylerSL
09-02-2010, 08:41 AM
I got Boozer, I really wanted to pick KG tho.

Khalifa21
09-02-2010, 09:43 AM
I'm gonna go with a dark horse and say Josh Smith.

mikantsass
09-02-2010, 09:44 AM

Stats are for losers. If stats told the story then Zach Randolph would be the #1 PF and David Lee would be #2.

Hawkeye15
09-02-2010, 10:20 AM
#8 is up now. Thanks for voting. #7 was passed over, its obviously KG