PDA

View Full Version : Where will Carmelo Anthony go?

rocketsfan18
08-31-2010, 06:44 PM
Where do you think Carmelo Anthony will end up before the trade deadline?
Sources say Nets, Warriors, Clippers, Knicks, Rockets, or T-Wolves.

I say he'll go to the Rockets in my opinion.

xxcubs22xx
08-31-2010, 06:59 PM
According to one report, the Nets are not willing to include Brook Lopez in an attempt to trade for Carmelo Anthony. But New Jersey's offer of Devin Harris, Derek Favors and draft picks may still give the Nuggets the best pieces in return for Anthony.

No mention is made of whether Anthony would agree to sign an extension with the Nets or the other interested teams as part of a trade out of Denver. Anthony's long-term commitment figures to be a prerequisite before teams offer the Nuggets quality assets in a deal.

The Nuggets have had discussions with the Bulls that center around Luol Deng and Taj Gibson.

The Warriors may offer Stephen Curry, Andris Biedrins and draft picks but are not sure that they will make Curry available.

The Clippers are called a long shot with Chris Kaman and Eric Gordon the likely two targets whom Denver would look to acquire.

Read more: http://www.******.com/src_wiretap_ar...#ixzz0yCpnsC00

There ya go.

greek miami hea
08-31-2010, 07:01 PM
knicks

FLMeth06
08-31-2010, 07:04 PM
Nets, I think their offer is the best one. Unless Warriors trade Curry to Denver, which would be a huge mistake,

SouthSideRookie
08-31-2010, 07:06 PM
If he wants to win he'll go to the Rockets(out of these teams), and I mean if he wants a realistic shot at being on a legitimate contender, NOT "playing with an exciting player or lineup"

xxcubs22xx
08-31-2010, 07:06 PM
Nets, I think their offer is the best one. Unless Warriors trade Curry to Denver, which would be a huge mistake,

Maybe they would include Billups in the deal?

JordansBulls
08-31-2010, 07:07 PM
Where do you think Carmelo Anthony will end up before the trade deadline?
Sources say Nets, Warriors, Clippers, Knicks, Rockets, or T-Wolves.

I say he'll go to the Rockets in my opinion.

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=526098