PDA

View Full Version : John Hollinger: Nuggets may trade Billups as well if Melo is traded.

JordansBulls
08-27-2010, 04:57 PM
http://twitter.com/johnhollinger

"Remember, if the Nuggets trade Melo and rebuild, there's really no point in them keeping Billups either. Could be two All-Stars on market," Hollinger wrote on his Twitter page.

8kobe24
08-27-2010, 04:58 PM
Hollinger

beasted86
08-27-2010, 05:00 PM
Not thread worthy. He is speculating the obvious, not breaking a story.

Avenged
08-27-2010, 05:01 PM
It would be a complete makeover if they let go of their 2 best players.

llemon
08-27-2010, 05:05 PM
Billups for Vince, JR for Rockets trade exception, Melo to....???????

sep11ie
08-27-2010, 05:12 PM
Rockets don't want/need JR man.

IAmKira

How about N.O to both? :facepalm:

Raidaz4Life
Billups would be a fantastic fit on the Lakers... that being said we would have little to offer Denver for him.

NYKNYGNYY
08-27-2010, 05:14 PM
just bein a knicks fan, if we dont get mello would love billups :D

Baller1
08-27-2010, 05:16 PM
Damn, if someone get put a package together to get both that'd be huge.

godolphins
08-27-2010, 05:24 PM
Knicks fans are going to start saying that Melo, Billups and Stoudamire will be the next big three :facepalm:

Antipod
08-27-2010, 05:31 PM
The domino effect

jim51990
08-27-2010, 05:35 PM
melo to boston for ray, baby, bradley and two first. Nuggets keep Billups try and win with that rotation if it isnt happening by trade deadline ship off both billups and ray

Sadds The Gr8
08-27-2010, 05:35 PM
They might as well if Melo leaves. Then they can rebuild.

Slimsim
08-27-2010, 05:50 PM
If Portland can get Billups that would be some ****.

Gators123
08-27-2010, 05:51 PM
Imagine him on the Lakers

PlezPlayDKnicks
08-27-2010, 05:56 PM
Knicks fans are going to start saying that Melo, Billups and Stoudamire will be the next big three :facepalm:

Heat fans will continue to be obnoxious.:facepalm:

JordansBulls
08-27-2010, 05:58 PM
Rockets trade Brooks, Martin and Battier for Melo and Billups.

Lloyd Christmas
08-27-2010, 06:01 PM
I can't even imagine what Denver would want in return for a Carmelo and Billups package.

Forbo
08-27-2010, 06:05 PM
I can't even imagine what Denver would want in return for a Carmelo and Billups package.

Harris
Twill
Favors

For

Billups
Melo
Smith

JerzeyFresh
08-27-2010, 06:06 PM
So pretty much everyone who had a top 5 pick in the 2003 draft but the Heat got ****ed over big time?

oak2455
08-27-2010, 06:11 PM

why all the Knick hate don't see us bashing the Dolphins in every post:p

NJhaslopezfever
08-27-2010, 06:11 PM
Harris
Twill
Favors

For

Billups
Melo
Smith

salaries dont match son

IDB Josh M
08-27-2010, 06:45 PM
What the heck denver?! a couple years ago you were threatening the Lakers, now you're rebuilding?

Kakaroach
08-27-2010, 06:48 PM
Yeah if they do trade Melo I'd say complete rebuild and get something for Chauncey too. And of course JR Smith.

black1605
08-27-2010, 06:54 PM
Dampier
Augustin
Mohammed
Picks

for

Billups
Nene

I can dream, can't I?

D Roses Bulls
08-27-2010, 06:57 PM

lol.....

Sportsisoxygen
08-27-2010, 07:11 PM
Pietrus bass Vince gortat for melo afflalo nene

gilly
08-27-2010, 07:11 PM
Billups for Vujacic + fillers.

Had to say it :D

Naw but I'd like to see Billups get traded 'cause Ty Lawson is one of my favourite young players. Billups and Melo to Charlotte maybe?

SouljahPhil...
08-27-2010, 07:17 PM
Billups for Vujacic + fillers.

Had to say it :D

Naw but I'd like to see Billups get traded 'cause Ty Lawson is one of my favourite young players. Billups and Melo to Charlotte maybe?

would gladly have him...expiring of sasha,picks and fillers...

Move blake to sasha's spot...

beasted86
08-27-2010, 07:21 PM
Dampier
Augustin
Mohammed
Picks

for

Billups
Nene

I can dream, can't I?

PG: Billups
SG: Jackson
SF: Wallace
PF: Thomas
C:: Nene

Sick.

ecorrea
08-27-2010, 07:21 PM
So pretty much everyone who had a top 5 pick in the 2003 draft but the Heat got ****ed over big time?

i think nugs are going to make out the best. ive said this before and been critisized, but melo making this known is better than bron and bosh stringin their teams along for over a yr and then just bouncin for nothing.

its not the most mature move by melo, but he is helping out the nugs way more than just keepin his mouth shut and waiting til the offseason. the nugs get some value out of him this way. i actually applaud what hes doing. he knows he is leaving next yr anyways, so why not let everyone know now.

samevans7
08-27-2010, 07:35 PM
Harris
Twill
Favors

For

Billups
Melo
Smith

hahahahahahah

that package cant even get Melo by himself lolol

Nets/Knicks fans are dillusional. Neither can afford the two of them.

IMAGINE if this happened:

Vujacic-Odom-Artest-Bynum-2011 1st- 2012 1st pick for Nene-Billups-Melo- PTBNL

Lakers>NBA

Nene-Gasol-Anthony-Bryant-Billups

oh gosh. lol

Frankroc_MIYAYO
08-27-2010, 07:38 PM
Honestly I don't think Melo and Billups are leaving Denver. I think we are all witnessing Media Hype (Just like the whole Kobe Bryant leaving LA a few years back / wasn't he linked to Chicago during that era?)

Melo is not going to N.Y despite his "possible" interest and "ties". Melo has the best shot to win in Denver. He has the right pieces around him

C-Nene
PF-Harrington
SF-Melo
SG-Affalo
PG-Billups
6th- JR Smith / Martin / Anderson

Cmon man that team is scary. I would put them right behind the Lakers in the West! You don't go from being a possible #2 in the West to becoming the "New Minnesota Timberwolves".

It will be sad if they break up because that team is so close. I'd say bring in some pieces to accomadate Melo and Billups and make everyone else expendable.

Melo - Just stay in Denver (Make your money and compete)
N.Y = BLACK HOLE (need I say more)
N.J = Horrible situation in which the good pieces you're looking at won't be there once you're on board
Houston = You have a better situation in Denver
Orlando = This would be sick but highly doubtful

Either way / I just don't see Melo or Billups going anywhere. NBA is just bored now because all the FA hype has died down.

Frankroc_MIYAYO
08-27-2010, 07:39 PM
hahahahahahah

Lakers>NBA

oh gosh. lol

:facepalm:

WOW? Are you Lakers Fan? Why would you break up the dynamic of a Back to Back Championship team to create this ridiculous roster?

You must be in grade school or something and have no clue about the NBA!

king4day
08-27-2010, 08:57 PM
hahahahahahah

Lakers>NBA

oh gosh. lol

The nets offer probably could land melo alone.

KnicksorBust
08-27-2010, 09:18 PM

They are definately an interesting trade partner. They have the young talent that could get a deal done. Roy-Batum-Aldridge is a great start. Billups and a healthy Oden could put the Blazers over the top. Fun but a little far-fetched though.

Rockets trade Brooks, Martin and Battier for Melo and Billups.

That's a very interesting trade. Brooks and Martin are both young enough to make it interesting. It really comes down to who ends up with the leverage. Will Melo agree to sign an extention with the Rockets? That's a real issue for teams.

Harris
Twill
Favors

For

Billups
Melo
Smith

That'd be a great trade. For the Nets.

Dampier
Augustin
Mohammed
Picks

for

Billups
Nene

I can dream, can't I?

Yes you can. Enjoy your moment.

Pietrus bass Vince gortat for melo afflalo nene

Horrible.

The nets offer probably could land melo alone.

I think the Nets are intriguing because I could see him signing an extention there. He would have no problem as the king of the Brooklyn Nets.

HouRealCoach
08-27-2010, 09:34 PM

and they have pieces to offer

Look what Billups did with Melo... If he had Roy, Aldridge, & Oden? It would be over

HouRealCoach
08-27-2010, 09:43 PM
Come to think of it... Nuggets have a damn good rotation

Nene/ Anderson
Martin/ Harrington/ Balkman
Melo/ Harrington
Afflalo/ Smith
Billups/ Lawson/ Carter

Kakaroach
08-27-2010, 09:50 PM
Come to think of it... Nuggets have a damn good rotation

Nene/ Anderson
Martin/ Harrington/ Balkman
Melo/ Harrington
Afflalo/ Smith
Billups/ Lawson/ Carter Why many consider them a contender, its just this Melo situation has screwed em over.

As for Billups, he is expiring correct? Not sure what he would fetch on the market.

Algmuskrats
08-27-2010, 09:53 PM

Billups Vince trade would never happen. Obviously they want younger players, why trade for an older one with knee/shoulder problems. Vincanity is my fav player of all time tho.

Algmuskrats
08-27-2010, 09:53 PM
Billups to Pistons for Stuckey and 2nd Rounder.

Bishnoff
08-27-2010, 09:57 PM
Billups would be a fantastic fit on the Lakers... that being said we would have little to offer Denver for him.

Billups would be a perfect fit. God the Lakers would be scary with a healthy Bynum and Billups playing PG.

MrfadeawayJB
08-27-2010, 10:12 PM
This is not a suprise to me....if melo leaves (which he made clear he wants to be traded) You may as well trade Billups while his value is still relativly high...not to mention he is getting older, and ty lawson is the pg of the future in denver

KnicksorBust
08-27-2010, 10:28 PM
Billups for Oden. Who says no first?

samevans7
08-27-2010, 10:31 PM
WOW? Are you Lakers Fan?

diehard Celtics, actually

grega1976
08-27-2010, 10:39 PM

No
FIRST

Gators123
08-27-2010, 10:43 PM

Blazers

grega1976
08-27-2010, 10:43 PM
Melo - Just stay in Denver (Make your money and compete)
N.Y = BLACK HOLE (need I say more)
N.J = Horrible situation in which the good pieces you're looking at won't be there once you're on board
Houston = You have a better situation in Denver Orlando = This would be sick but highly doubtful

Either way / I just don't see Melo or Billups going anywhere. NBA is just bored now because all the FA hype has died down.

How does Melo have a better situation in Denver? He would get so much endorsement money from China it would be sick. There is no state income tax in Texas so that saves hime MILLIONS ever year. Plus Houston has one of the best run franchises in the NBA, as far as Management goes. Most would agree, depending on what the Rockets would have to give up, he would be alot closer to a championship than he is now.

Storch
08-27-2010, 10:52 PM
the mavs should really grab melo for dirk

or

the magic should grab melo for dwight

Storch
08-27-2010, 10:54 PM
Rockets should trade Yao for melo :hide:

Gators123
08-27-2010, 10:55 PM
the mavs should really grab melo for dirk

or

the magic should grab melo for dwight

Why?

KnicksorBust
08-27-2010, 10:56 PM
Blazers

Just give it a second to sink in...

Billups-Roy-Batum-Aldridge-Camby

You sure?

xM1GSx
08-27-2010, 10:56 PM
this is obv

Gators123
08-27-2010, 11:03 PM
Just give it a second to sink in...

Billups-Roy-Batum-Aldridge-Camby

You sure?

That line up does look good, but Billups will be 34 next month, Camby is 36. Oden has potential through the roof. I don't think Blazers are willing to give him up for a PG that's nearing the end of his career.

Kakaroach
08-27-2010, 11:19 PM
If Melo does go, Billups could be had for a pretty good price I'm guessing. It'll be complete re-build in Denver.

GonRoo
08-28-2010, 12:10 AM
This might be the best opportunity for detroit to make a move for both.

mohye
08-28-2010, 12:21 AM
:clap::clap:
hahahahahahah

Lakers>NBA

oh gosh. lol

THis deal would be hard for the Nuggets to say no to... As a Laker fan I would love for it to happen minus including Bynum in the deal ... let em keep Nene and well keep BYnum

Billups
Kobe
Melo
Gasol
Bynum

equals greatest team of all time

DenButsu
08-28-2010, 12:34 AM
This may be a "logical" thing to speculate about, but as far as I can tell it's purely speculation on Hollinger's part and not based on anything he (or anyone else) heard from any legit sources.

IBleedPurple
08-28-2010, 01:00 AM
The Nuggets likely wouldn't trade Chauncey. If they do trade Melo, I expect them to get players in return that will compete right away.

We are not talking about a Timberwolves style rebuild here.

DKGiants
08-28-2010, 01:19 AM

DAMMN RIGHT! what are you jealous bro? i'd rather have Melo Billups n STAT then giving away a lot of the young core for CP3. Billups is prob my fav pg in the game. hes up there. **** thats a good team if we add Billups n Melo. :speechless:

but this just sucks for Denver.. for a bunch of years to come. ur losing all ur talent in Billups Melo n JR Smith. Will any good player want to go there? i dont think so =\

Raps18-19 Champ
08-28-2010, 01:29 AM
I'll send you the Raptors 1st round pick(Top 3 protected) along with Miami's 1st round pick for Billups.

DenButsu
08-28-2010, 03:02 AM
I'll send you the Raptors 1st round pick(Top 3 protected) along with Miami's 1st round pick for Billups.

If Melo's gone, I'll take that deal. Would feel horrible about trading Chauncey, but if it's rebuilding time, the best course of action is to truly blow it up and get as much young talent and as many picks and as much cap space as possible in the process.

Raps18-19 Champ
08-28-2010, 03:14 AM
If Melo's gone, I'll take that deal. Would feel horrible about trading Chauncey, but if it's rebuilding time, the best course of action is to truly blow it up and get as much young talent and as many picks and as much cap space as possible in the process.

I think Raptors are going to be #5 in the draft unless we get into the top 3.

I this this draft is deep and there are 2 great PG's in the draft with Ivring and Knight but I think Billups can help the rookies on the team develop and help out Jarrett Jack.

Only thing I might have a problem doing this is if Ivring were to slip to us. He's projected to be as good as CP3 and he would fit well on the team with guys like Bargnani, Derozan and Davis improving. It would be a legit team if all reach their potential along with Irving.

DenButsu
08-28-2010, 03:20 AM
I think Raptors are going to be #5 in the draft unless we get into the top 3.

I this this draft is deep and there are 2 great PG's in the draft with Ivring and Knight but I think Billups can help the rookies on the team develop and help out Jarrett Jack.

Only thing I might have a problem doing this is if Ivring were to slip to us. He's projected to be as good as CP3 and he would fit well on the team with guys like Bargnani, Derozan and Davis improving. It would be a legit team if all reach their potential along with Irving.

Billups is a great player-coach. Look no further than Ty Lawson. Any team bringing up a young PG would welcome him as part of the development process, I'm sure (price tag notwithstanding).

Storch
08-28-2010, 03:20 AM
Why?

Because dwight deserves another superstar in his prime and young. Melo and Dwight would make a great tandem for years to come.

Wade>You
08-28-2010, 03:42 AM
Because dwight deserves another superstar in his prime and young. Melo and Dwight would make a great tandem for years to come.If he really wants to win, he needs to leave the Magic and join a super team of his own. Magic FO is abysmal.

Jenceman
08-28-2010, 07:08 AM

Seriously, the absolute perfect point guard for the triangle. Can shoot, is big, and can defend. Awesomeness.

blackjack_119
08-28-2010, 07:49 AM
I think Portland would be a good trade partner and could offer a good trade package:

Portland sends:
Andre Miller (Former Player, Expiring Contract, could be traded for additional assets)
Luke Babbitt (#16 overall)
Eliott Williams (#22 overall)
Rudy Fernandez (Which could be traded for CHI or BOS 2011 #1)

Denver trades:
Chauncey Billups
Sheldon Williams (or any filler since Williams was just signed)

Portland would have a consolidated rotation/roster and Denver gets essentially 3 first round picks and Miller for Billups.

CowboysKB24
08-28-2010, 07:50 AM
That sucks for Denver.

KnicksorBust
08-28-2010, 11:38 AM
I think Portland would be a good trade partner and could offer a good trade package:

Portland sends:
Andre Miller (Former Player, Expiring Contract, could be traded for additional assets)
Luke Babbitt (#16 overall)
Eliott Williams (#22 overall)
Rudy Fernandez (Which could be traded for CHI or BOS 2011 #1)

Denver trades:
Chauncey Billups
Sheldon Williams (or any filler since Williams was just signed)

Portland would have a consolidated rotation/roster and Denver gets essentially 3 first round picks and Miller for Billups.

If I'm Denver trading Billups, I'd want Lawson to start meaning Miller is useless and they could get better young players than Babbitt, Williams and a player threatening to go back overseas.

DerekRE_3
08-28-2010, 11:46 AM

It's painful, but it really is the best thing to do. I wish my Kings had tried to rebuild immediately after their window closed, but they tried to stay competitive. The Pacers also did that, and have been suffering for it ever since. The Suns are probably going to be the next team to go down that road.

JordansBulls
08-28-2010, 03:25 PM
Deng, Gibson, Johnson and 3 first for Melo and an extension.

BALLER R
08-28-2010, 03:29 PM
if miami can get billups then i think yall heat fan can then talk all the shyt u want cause that now u have no problem at the pg spot

BALLER R
08-28-2010, 03:32 PM

hey hey hey we need all the draft picks we can get...dont give that up for billups cause we wont be winning this year or next so no point...i want the next superstar point gaurd coming into the nba to be in a raptors uni

MrBigShotBWill
08-28-2010, 03:42 PM
melo to boston for ray, baby, bradley and two first. Nuggets keep Billups try and win with that rotation if it isnt happening by trade deadline ship off both billups and ray

Rondo to Melo would be cool down the line. Don't see it happening though!

Raps18-19 Champ
08-28-2010, 03:56 PM
Billups is a great player-coach. Look no further than Ty Lawson. Any team bringing up a young PG would welcome him as part of the development process, I'm sure (price tag notwithstanding).

I believe he can speed up the development of Bargnani, Davis, Derozan, Weems and Amir making them a lot better.

I think Colangelo has his eyes on Rubio and Billups would be great to help him out if that were too happen.

DerekRE_3
08-28-2010, 03:57 PM
Man...Billups teaching Tyreke. :drool: But Billups wants to go to a contender so it will stay a dream of mine.

Raps18-19 Champ
08-28-2010, 03:58 PM
hey hey hey we need all the draft picks we can get...dont give that up for billups cause we wont be winning this year or next so no point...i want the next superstar point gaurd coming into the nba to be in a raptors uni

Other than Irving or Knight, I don't like any other PG's out there.

Raptors need a passing PG and Irving fits that description but he is probably going top 3. Knight is a scoring PG and that would take away the development of other players on the team.

The pick I offered is top 3 protected anyways. Billups will also help hte development of all our your players a lot faster.

ryansuydam26
08-28-2010, 04:09 PM

if they got billups they would have a great chance at beating miami..

Kakaroach
08-28-2010, 04:14 PM
I could see the Bobcats making a move for him for sure if they do trade him.

DerekRE_3
08-28-2010, 04:21 PM

That would be amazing.

Kakaroach
08-28-2010, 04:23 PM
That would be amazing.
I know you'd love it. :) And I say its a great fit, Bobcats need a PG and they have some nice pieces to trade.

DerekRE_3
08-28-2010, 04:24 PM
I know you'd love it. :) And I say its a great fit, Bobcats need a PG and they have some nice pieces to trade.

Yep, he knows what Larry Brown expects from PG's too. If we could pull off a lineup of:

Chauncey Billups
Stephen Jackson
Gerald Wallace
Tyrus Thomas
Nazr Mohammed

I'd be very happy. Doubt it happens though.

sp1derm00
08-28-2010, 06:26 PM
Thinking off the top of my head just because it's fun.

Bynum, Artest, and Sasha for Melo and Billups.

Lakers:

Billups
Kobe
Melo
Odom
Pau

Every single player on the court could make plays for themselves and others. every. single. one.

Lakers would have three of the clutchest players in the NBA in Kobe and Melo. Fish off the bench gives them four of the clutchest in the league.

dodie53
08-28-2010, 08:51 PM
melo for dragic and jrich

black1605
08-28-2010, 08:54 PM
Yep, he knows what Larry Brown expects from PG's too. If we could pull off a lineup of:

Chauncey Billups
Stephen Jackson
Gerald Wallace
Tyrus Thomas
Nazr Mohammed

If the Bobcats could land Billups or Nene, it would be amazing.

pistonsfanomg
08-28-2010, 09:00 PM
Well Billups coming back to Detroit if he gets traded because he said he either wants to play for Detroit or for Denver....

Baller1
08-28-2010, 09:32 PM

Chauncey Billups
Stephen Jackson
Gerald Wallace
Tyrus Thomas
Nazr Mohammed

That would be a nice squad. Sleeper to take out some of the top teams in the East for sure.

*Silver&Black*
08-28-2010, 10:42 PM
Billups for expiring Crawford?

Billups/Bibby/Teague
Joe/Jordan
Marvin/Evans
Josh Smith/Powell
Horford/Zaza

JordansBulls
08-29-2010, 11:25 AM

Actually it would be a good move on there part.

Raoul Duke
08-29-2010, 11:51 AM
Could Hollinger be any less of a journalist?

bigsams50
08-29-2010, 12:12 PM

Chauncey Billups
Stephen Jackson
Gerald Wallace
Tyrus Thomas
Nazr Mohammed

:drool:

Steelers23_06
08-29-2010, 12:41 PM
if they do infact do this expect this:

(David Stern voice) And the number one pick goes to....the denver nuggets

lol this is so crazy because these two teams (cavs and nuggets) 7 years ago were so excited with the picks they got thinking that they were set for the next decade. especially denver because theu never in a million years expected melo to slip to them i mean who really expected detroit to pick milicic. i mean both players came to their team and double their teams wins. and now they are at the same spot they were in 03 at the bottom tryin to rebuild you have to feel bad :sad2:

HakeemTheDream
08-29-2010, 12:47 PM
I heard that Melo wants to be traded to 1 of 3 teams, the Nets, Kings or Wolves. This is something that I think works http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=29axy4s

xbrackattackx
08-29-2010, 12:48 PM

lol this is so crazy because these two teams (cavs and nuggets) 7 years ago were so excited with the picks they got thinking that they were set for the next decade. especially denver because theu never in a million years expected melo to slip to them i mean who really expected detroit to pick milicic. i mean both players came to their team and double their teams wins. and now they are at the same spot they were in 03 at the bottom tryin to rebuild you have to feel bad :sad2:

that is weird to think about.

hoopitup
08-29-2010, 01:03 PM

Ill take Harrison Barnes with that pick and wont be upset.

rurichie
08-29-2010, 01:07 PM
Lets get serious all I hear us Knicks fans hating on Raymond Felton. All i hear is knicks need this pg or this guy you have Raymond Felton who is a pretty good point guard. Also I believe the Nets have the package to get Melo and Billups.

C.Billups
A.Morrow
T.Outlaw
T.Murphy/D.Favors
B.Lopez

Steelers23_06
08-29-2010, 01:17 PM
Ill take Harrison Barnes with that pick and wont be upset.

lol nuggets and cavs fighting for the number one pick. 03 all over again haha. nba circle of life like mufasa said right haha. trying to get a 6'8" SF with a potential without ceilings sound familiar...damn its soo crazy how things work

BkOriginalOne
08-29-2010, 01:19 PM
Billups best fits.

Lakers
Magic
Portland
Knicks
Rockets

rurichie
08-29-2010, 01:24 PM
Billups best fits.

Lakers
Magic
Portland
Knicks
Rockets

Like I just said Knicks don't need a PG they have a good young lotsof potnetial in Raymond Felton, I doubt Chauncey goes to LA, Derek Fisher. Jameer Nelson could be a reason for not going to Orlando and I would consider Houston and Portland no other team on you list.

DerekRE_3
08-29-2010, 01:29 PM
Lets get serious all I hear us Knicks fans hating on Raymond Felton. All i hear is knicks need this pg or this guy you have Raymond Felton who is a pretty good point guard. Also I believe the Nets have the package to get Melo and Billups.

C.Billups
A.Morrow
T.Outlaw
T.Murphy/D.Favors
B.Lopez

I heard one Knick fan say that Raymond Felton was pretty much the best player on the Bobcats last year. It was pretty embarrassing.

Steelers23_06
08-29-2010, 01:35 PM
I heard one Knick fan say that Raymond Felton was pretty much the best player on the Bobcats last year. It was pretty embarrassing.

lmao i remember that thread EVERYONE jumped on that guy haha. i think d'antoni does magic with point guards. like who saw duhon putting up 20+ assist games? i think felton is going to have a career year this season though.

Steelers23_06
08-29-2010, 01:38 PM
Like I just said Knicks don't need a PG they have a good young lotsof potnetial in Raymond Felton, I doubt Chauncey goes to LA, Derek Fisher. Jameer Nelson could be a reason for not going to Orlando and I would consider Houston and Portland no other team on you list.

lol at your sig and the melo in other jersey sigs begin...and as soon as he doesnt go to the persons team they are gonna be an instant basher and point out all his flaws and hate him for no reason aha gotta love PSD

imagesrdecievin
08-29-2010, 02:56 PM
lol at your sig and the melo in other jersey sigs begin...and as soon as he doesnt go to the persons team they are gonna be an instant basher and point out all his flaws and hate him for no reason aha gotta love PSD

you just have to remember that the term 'fan' is short for fanatic.

most of us Nets fans are pretty realistic though. We understand and accept our position of being a team assembled of lots of young talent and draft picks. It keeps us in the running to pounce anytime a quality player becomes available - but not desperate to do so because our future is bright regardless(only one way to go after a twelve win season right?).

this isn't like the Lebron situation - I doubt anyone is bitter towards Carmelo however it shakes out(besides Nuggets fans that is - maybe Knicks fans too).

Steelers23_06
08-29-2010, 04:12 PM
you just have to remember that the term 'fan' is short for fanatic.

most of us Nets fans are pretty realistic though. We understand and accept our position of being a team assembled of lots of young talent and draft picks. It keeps us in the running to pounce anytime a quality player becomes available - but not desperate to do so because our future is bright regardless(only one way to go after a twelve win season right?).

this isn't like the Lebron situation - I doubt anyone is bitter towards Carmelo however it shakes out(besides Nuggets fans that is - maybe Knicks fans too).

unless he says the bulls fans have a chance we all no what will happen we will see a million and one sigs with melo number 15 for the bulls and here how its the only team with a REAL shot of getting him and then he will become overrated and selfish

HakeemTheDream
08-30-2010, 08:57 AM
Why don't many people see Melo going to Chicago?

Hangtime
08-30-2010, 09:17 AM
Has their been any rumors of interest from Chitown in making a trade?