PDA

View Full Version : So your team has who pretty much didn't have much expectations going in...

NetsPaint
08-25-2010, 03:31 PM
no superstars, only made "minor" changes, but the chemistry went through the roof the season, and won the championship.

Now obviously the team is good-great since the team won a championship. My question is, if the team had money for one or two max contracts, would you try to get these players, or would you not try to risk the chemistry?

Take into account that this isn't a team where a lot of the players are in their 30s so age isn't a factor.

geraptor
08-25-2010, 03:39 PM
for me the only reason to change a championship team would be age
.... so no i wouldnt mess with the chemistry

smith&wesson
08-25-2010, 03:42 PM
if were that good as is then i would keep the team together untill they prove to need a shake up . why mess with a good thing is my philosophy.

pebloemer
08-25-2010, 03:45 PM
no superstars, only made "minor" changes, but the chemistry went through the roof the season, and won the championship.

Now obviously the team is good-great since the team won a championship. My question is, if the team had money for one or two max contracts, would you try to get these players, or would you not try to risk the chemistry?

Take into account that this isn't a team where a lot of the players are in their 30s so age isn't a factor.

I had to read through your title and post like three times to understand what this thread is even about.

I'd expect most of my team would be looking for large contract extensions then so I need to save the money to fork it out.

sep11ie
08-25-2010, 03:46 PM
That title hurt my eyes, thank god for the smith&wesson's sig.

BlazingJ
08-25-2010, 03:47 PM
Define a max player. If it was like Joe Johnson, probably not. if it was dwayne wade. yes!

NetsPaint
08-25-2010, 03:55 PM
haha I realize my title isn't gonna win title awards.

Oh wellll!

BOSTON617
08-25-2010, 03:58 PM
if it is lebron james yes joe johnson no

AIsixersFK
08-25-2010, 04:11 PM
I had to read through your title and post like three times to understand what this thread is even about.

I'd expect most of my team would be looking for large contract extensions then so I need to save the money to fork it out.

this :shrug:

MFFL==FML
08-25-2010, 05:38 PM
Wait.... wtf is the question?