PDA

View Full Version : Eddie House Calls Miami's Big Three 'Boston On Steroids'

JordansBulls
08-22-2010, 02:53 PM
Link (http://www.azcentral.com/sports/suns/articles/2010/08/21/20100821eddie-house-miami-heat-bickley.html)

"I compare it to the year I went to Boston when the Big 3 got together in 2007," House said. "But this is going to be even bigger. This is going to be Boston on steroids."

xbrackattackx
08-22-2010, 02:54 PM
Haha If they win he gets to coast himself to another easy ring.

sofargone
08-22-2010, 02:56 PM
He's kind of right.

Hawkeye15
08-22-2010, 02:57 PM
pretty much nailed it.

Chacarron
08-22-2010, 02:57 PM
On steroids you say. :D

Gators123
08-22-2010, 02:58 PM
I Guess.

Hustlenomics

lmao

xbrackattackx

It's ok Stern will cover it up for them lol.

Avenged
08-22-2010, 03:04 PM
So he's calling them cheaters, nice. ;)

SA5195
08-22-2010, 03:08 PM

lol

thescore53
08-22-2010, 03:15 PM
Haha If they win he gets to coast himself to another easy ring.

no coastng he was a big part that helped them win the title

BkOriginalOne
08-22-2010, 03:16 PM
Steroids maybe.
But the style of play differs between them by A lot and people don't take that into account when their talking about these guys meshing.

KG is a better defender, leader, passer and overall talent that Bosh
And Pierce and Ray Allen are better shooters than both Lebron and Wade.

Eddie House isn't even going to get the looks he got in Boston because of the floor spacing. With that, he'll still hit about 40% from 3.

WITZ
08-22-2010, 03:16 PM
Well we know one of them is one steroids u make the connection.

jiggin
08-22-2010, 03:17 PM
I never thought I would wish for a team to fail...but...

John Walls Era
08-22-2010, 03:19 PM
Steroids maybe.
But the style of play differs between them by A lot and people don't take that into account when their talking about these guys meshing.

Eddie House isn't even going to get the looks he got in Boston because of the floor spacing. With that, he'll still hit about 40% from 3.

I'm pretty sure House is going to get better looks. Pierce and Ray are only better at shooting and Lebron and Wade are pretty much better than them at everything else.

yungballah15
08-22-2010, 03:20 PM
lmfaooo wrdd it is.

justinnum1
08-22-2010, 03:25 PM
:up:

justinnum1
08-22-2010, 03:26 PM
I never thought I would wish for a team to fail...but...

You can wish, dream, pray all you want them to fail...aint gonna happen. Dynasty in the making.

Draco
08-22-2010, 03:27 PM
It's ok Stern will cover it up for them lol.

naw.. he'll approach it in the same way he does collusion and tampering.. he'll ignore it.

VinceCarter
08-22-2010, 03:35 PM
Baiting thread.

godolphins
08-22-2010, 03:43 PM
True that, they're younger, stronger and better than the big three were in 08

dhopisthename
08-22-2010, 03:48 PM
Steroids maybe.

actually he would probably get better looks because wade and lebron are better drivers

Sly Guy
08-22-2010, 03:49 PM
hahaha, awesome.

iggypop123
08-22-2010, 03:50 PM
cant wait to see the heats fist blowout when house makes a jumpshot with a 20 point lead and house taunts everyone.

still1ballin
08-22-2010, 03:54 PM
cant wait to see the heats fist blowout when house makes a jumpshot with a 20 point lead and house taunts everyone.

LOL

I actually laughed at this.

I think he would even taunt if his team was down by 20.

69centers
08-22-2010, 03:57 PM
He will certainly hear the boos on opening night in Boston.

jiggin
08-22-2010, 04:09 PM
You can wish, dream, pray all you want them to fail...aint gonna happen. Dynasty in the making.

we will see...the pressure is on them at this point. Set the bar pretty high...which typically is the first and last ingredient in insert foot into mouth syndrome.

Celtic AL
08-22-2010, 04:10 PM
He's kind of right.

no hes not! there just young!

Antipod
08-22-2010, 04:11 PM
:D:D:D
Conf. finals, Celtics vs Heat anyone,with Eddy hitting the winning series 3 pointer? ))

Celtic AL
08-22-2010, 04:15 PM
i for one im that glad Eddie is not a celtic!

Celtic AL
08-22-2010, 04:22 PM
with Shaq a C! i think Stern wants a Kobe Vs Shaq/Lakers vs celtics FInals Part 3! then in 2011/2012 he'll have the Heat Beating the c's in the EC

NBAfan4life
08-22-2010, 04:22 PM
i for one im that glad Eddie is not a celtic!

You are glad eddie is not a celtic but judging from your sig excited about shaq?

Have fun with that. He is right to a point honestly chemistry will be the biggest challenge in Miami. I hope it is terrible

still1ballin
08-22-2010, 04:24 PM

These type of posts makes people hate on the Heat.

I remember right after the all star break last season when Dallas made that trade for Butler, a lot of Dallas fans were crowning them to be in the finals or even champions. OMG is was so bad, like it never end with the threads in the NBA forum and it ended up with PSD hating on the Dallas and jumping on the Spurs bandwagon to beat them in the playoffs.

stejay
a secret expose....nice

still1ballin
with Shaq a C! i think Stern wants a Kobe Vs Shaq/Lakers vs celtics FInals Part 3! then in 2011/2012 he'll have the Heat Beating the c's in the EC

I wouldn't mind having another Boston Lakers finals

Kobe and Shaq finals?

:drool:

Celtic AL
08-22-2010, 04:26 PM
You are glad eddie is not a celtic but judging from your sig excited about shaq?

Have fun with that. He is right to a point honestly chemistry will be the biggest challenge in Miami. I hope it is terrible

ok. what ever you say dude but i did not say shaq is the key! and last time i check i was talking about eddie not shaq! the only i time i talked about shaq is stern could make a shaq vs kobe finals!

NYKNYGNYY
08-22-2010, 04:26 PM
Well we know one of them is one steroids u make the connection.

look at the size of lebron before the nba then once he gets in he shots up and the size of his head is like a ****in watermelon

Super.
08-22-2010, 04:32 PM

Cheaters! Call the Press! Alert the Media!

beasted86
08-22-2010, 04:35 PM
Eddie House isn't even going to get the looks he got in Boston because of the floor spacing.

You are right, it won't be the same like in Boston... it will be far wider open looks than he ever got with the Celtics.

Celtic AL
08-22-2010, 04:35 PM
I wouldn't mind having another Boston Lakers finals

Kobe and Shaq finals?

:drool:

imagine the espn coverage!

beasted86
08-22-2010, 04:38 PM
imagine the espn coverage!

You are so right...

It would be an even bigger story than a Kobe vs. LeBron finals.

Celtic AL
08-22-2010, 04:41 PM
You are so right...

dude Lebron & Kobe dont have major Heat Like Kobe & Shaq!

Super.
08-22-2010, 04:43 PM
You are so right...

It would.

LeBron and Kobe don't have a beaf like Shaq and Kobe do

Avenged
08-22-2010, 04:45 PM
You are so right...

For Laker fans and Celtic fans, yeah probably.

Having Shaq on the Celtics of all teams would make victory that much sweeter.

beasted86
08-22-2010, 04:56 PM
Sorry, but the ESPN story would be coverage on general Celtics vs. Lakers history and the 3rd time these roster have met.

They wouldn't focus primarily on Kobe vs. a way past prime role playing 20 minutes a game off the bench Shaq.

Like seriously... 99% chance Shaq won't even be a closer on the Celtics. It's laughable that "that" would be the story of that Finals matchup.

h2r09
08-22-2010, 05:00 PM
It would.

they havent had a beef for like 3 years and considering shaq is basically a 7'1 lead pipe in the middle, he really would not make it very interesting. it would just be one of those backburner headlines

Celtic AL
08-22-2010, 05:03 PM
Sorry, but the ESPN story would be coverage on general Celtics vs. Lakers history and the 3rd time these roster have met.

They wouldn't focus primarily on Kobe vs. a way past prime role playing 20 minutes a game off the bench Shaq.

Like seriously... 99% chance Shaq won't even be a closer on the Celtics. It's laughable that "that" would be the story of that Finals matchup.

ik hes old but your joking right? in not saying hes a starter or closer but the fact that he signed with the c's after being one of the well know lakers in the NBA history! its finales worthy

Celtic AL
08-22-2010, 05:05 PM
they havent had a beef for like 3 years and considering shaq is basically a 7'1 lead pipe in the middle, he really would not make it very interesting. it would just be one of those backburner headlines

dude just stop

masalex1205
08-22-2010, 05:07 PM

Kakaroach
08-22-2010, 05:09 PM
I think he's still a little mad that the Celtics traded him in the middle of last season.

Baller1
08-22-2010, 05:11 PM
It's true.

beasted86
08-22-2010, 05:14 PM
ik hes old but your joking right? in not saying hes a starter or closer but the fact that he signed with the c's after being one of the well know lakers in the NBA history! its finales worthy

Let me get this straigt. So a guy you admit will probably not be the starter, nor the closer, and will average under 25 minutes a game... will still be the headline story on ESPN.

Yeah, I can just see it now... "Boston closes out series against Miami. Next up Shaq vs. Kobe Finals" :facepalm:

Who are you really trying to convince here? It would be one of the stories, but far from "the" story. The story would be the 12th time the Lakers and Celtics are meeting in the Finals, and whether the Lakers will get a 3 peat and tie for 17 franchise titles with Boston... not Shaq vs. Kobe at all. That really is laughable.

Matter of fact to be completely honest, and I'm sure all will agree with this.... "the story" would be the Celtics knocking LeBron/Heat out of the playoffs in general.

Celtic AL
08-22-2010, 05:19 PM
Let me get this straigt. So a guy you admit will probably not be the starter, nor the closer, and will average under 25 minutes a game... will still be the headline story on ESPN.

Yeah, I can just see it now... "Boston closes out series against Miami. Next up Shaq vs. Kobe Finals" :facepalm:

Who are you really trying to convince here? It would be one of the stories, but far from "the" story. The story would be the 12th time the Lakers and Celtics are meeting in the Finals, and whether the Lakers will get a 3 peat and tie for 17 franchise titles with Boston... not Shaq vs. Kobe at all. That really is laughable.

Matter of fact to be completely honest, and I'm sure all will agree with this.... "the story" would be the Celtics knocking LeBron/Heat out of the playoffs in general.

i guess will have to agree to disagree then!

topdog
08-22-2010, 05:30 PM
I'm pretty sure House is going to get better looks. Pierce and Ray are only better at shooting and Lebron and Wade are pretty much better than them at everything else.

Don't discount shooting. Team USA did for years and that's why we lost. If all your team can do is play in the paint, the defense will just pack the paint and dare you to shoot.

h2r09
08-22-2010, 05:32 PM
dude just stop

stop what? he isnt a defensive force, he no longer is a huge offensive threat and blocks the paint for the pg in the league who needs tthat mot in rondo. you seriously are saying that you think it would be a shaq vs. kobe final if those 2 teams made it? the guy wont start by that time.

beasted86
08-22-2010, 05:33 PM
Don't discount shooting. Team USA did for years and that's why we lost. If all your team can do is play in the paint, the defense will just pack the paint and dare you to shoot.

If teams are packing the paint, wouldn't that fall right in line with his point that House will get more open looks? :confused:

justinnum1
08-22-2010, 05:35 PM
It would.

Because everyone is going to tune into watch shaq's old *** for 20 minutes a game:eyebrow:

stawka
08-22-2010, 05:39 PM
look at the size of lebron before the nba then once he gets in he shots up and the size of his head is like a ****in watermelon

Yeah true that. Because as soon as people take roids, the first thing they work out is the muscles in their head :facepalm:

dhopisthename
08-22-2010, 05:41 PM

this isn't team usa and we have mike miller, big z, house, and chalmers to spread the floor and lebron is not to bad from the 3 point line either

beasted86
08-22-2010, 05:45 PM
Yeah true that. Because as soon as people take roids, the first thing they work out is the muscles in their head :facepalm:

:laugh:

But seriously... LeBron was only 18. Go look at your high school pictures and tell me you look the same at 25 as you did at 18.

Celtic AL
08-22-2010, 05:45 PM
Because everyone is going to tune into watch shaq's old *** for 20 minutes a game:eyebrow:

so i rather watch Kobe explore the Flaws of the Miami thrice

xxcubs22xx
08-22-2010, 05:46 PM
I think its naive for Eddie House to say that.

who's to say how these big 3 in miami are going to play with each other? you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink...

The same goes with the new Heat. Look, im not saying that they don't have the potential to be a dynasty. But to say that its already here/going to happen is a bit arrogant. Boston can attest their success to teamwork. Not just a Big 3. If anything, Boston had any given "Big 3" when they needed it. Players individually stepped up on the whole team to give them the success that they had. To say that the Heat will dominate just because they have the big 3 is foolish

when its all said and done, nobody knows until the games have been played.

justinnum1
08-22-2010, 05:53 PM
so i rather watch Kobe explore the Flaws of the Miami thrice

good one:clap:
:rolleyes:

The Final Boss
08-22-2010, 05:55 PM
Who's Eddie House?

Celtic AL
08-22-2010, 05:58 PM
Who's Eddie House?

very good question:confused:

Celtic AL
08-22-2010, 06:00 PM
good one:clap:
:rolleyes:

why thank you :bow:

Kashmir13579
08-22-2010, 06:10 PM
eddie house is a washed up pos. thats why the Cs traded him for n8 the great. he's pretty much right about this though. except they arent gonna win a ring their first season.

iggypop123
08-22-2010, 06:23 PM
house should be careful. dont put steroids and lebron in the same sentence

Cromedome
08-22-2010, 07:01 PM
Nobody cares about Lebron or the heat outside of Florida.

bigsams50
08-22-2010, 07:57 PM
For a statement like that, they better play Defense as well as Boston's big three did

69centers
08-22-2010, 08:04 PM
:D:D:D
Conf. finals, Celtics vs Heat anyone,with Eddy hitting the winning series 3 pointer? ))

More like Eddie hitting the airball to lose the game. If you've got Lebron and Wade on your team and you've got Eddie House attempting to take a game winning shot, you've got problems. More likely than not, you're going to lose.

Shaq had 5.44 million viewers see his tv show, Shaq Vs. on August 3rd.

As of today, Shaq has 3,134,252 followers on Twitter.

But, you're right, he's not popular and no one will watch him play now that he's old.

Gators123
08-22-2010, 08:07 PM

Then why is this thread going on 6 pages? :confused:

Supreme LA
08-22-2010, 08:15 PM
Well I don't really think Eddie would have anything negative to say about the team he just signed with and I bet his "steroid" comment was really referring to how athletic that group will be. He didn't necessarily say they will be better than the Boston "Big 3" because even he doesn't know that yet I'm sure. As long as he isn't as arrogant as Lebron to go off claiming they will win 8 titles than I really have no problem with it.

dewikwoseisbeta
08-22-2010, 08:49 PM

Pretty much every thread on this forum has to do with Lebron or the Heat. Threads are posted every time a retired "All-star" calls out Miami.

dewikwoseisbeta
08-22-2010, 08:51 PM
More like Eddie hitting the airball to lose the game. If you've got Lebron and Wade on your team and you've got Eddie House attempting to take a game winning shot, you've got problems. More likely than not, you're going to lose.

Shaq had 5.44 million viewers see his tv show, Shaq Vs. on August 3rd.

As of today, Shaq has 3,134,252 followers on Twitter.

But, you're right, he's not popular and no one will watch him play now that he's old.

Twitter and his crappy TV show have nothing to do with the fact that he will play at most 20 minutes a game and there is a possibility he will break down mid-season. His diesel fuel is almost out.

Supreme LA
08-22-2010, 08:58 PM
Twitter and his crappy TV show have nothing to do with the fact that he will play at most 20 minutes a game and there is a possibility he will break down mid-season. His diesel fuel is almost out.

You really got me thinking about Shaq guest starring on Pros vs. Joes. I really want to see an average Joe's first impression when he's got to try and block out Shaq in the lane, or get tough with him even. All those Joe's always have a chip on their shoulder for some reason. Just a thought :D

COOLbeans
08-22-2010, 09:07 PM
steroids suck

dodie53
08-22-2010, 09:09 PM
roid rage

king4day
08-22-2010, 09:10 PM
How is it Boston on Roids? Boston has and had a better PG. They have the better PF in KG, even today. They have a better shooter. You could say that Pierce's production is close to that of Wade in terms of what they mean to the team. Lebron is in a league of his own. Doesn't make them that much better. I still like Boston's Bench from the last few years, better than Miami's.
The biggest difference is Miami has a younger big 3. We know the chemistry worked for the Celtics but we still don't know about how it will be for the Heat.

Supreme LA
08-22-2010, 09:29 PM
How is it Boston on Roids? Boston has and had a better PG. They have the better PF in KG, even today. They have a better shooter. You could say that Pierce's production is close to that of Wade in terms of what they mean to the team. Lebron is in a league of his own. Doesn't make them that much better. I still like Boston's Bench from the last few years, better than Miami's.
The biggest difference is Miami has a younger big 3. We know the chemistry worked for the Celtics but we still don't know about how it will be for the Heat.

I really think his comment was just referring to the amount of athleticism they will have. I'm with you as far as Boston still being the better team and still having the better PF.

HiphopRelated
08-22-2010, 09:40 PM
ok. what ever you say dude but i did not say shaq is the key! and last time i check i was talking about eddie not shaq! the only i time i talked about shaq is stern could make a shaq vs kobe finals!
It seems that's the only way you think Boston can win

You really think Stern gives 2 sh1ts about Shaq when he's got 2 of his top 3 meal tickets in Miami?

nanablvd
08-22-2010, 09:50 PM

You are right, but being better at shooting makes the game a whole lot different. Lebron and Wade are kinda cannibalized against each other in my opinion.

icej
08-22-2010, 09:53 PM
Steroids maybe.

You just messed up the comparison.

LBJ is better then KG = Per cavs vs wolves records as leaders prior, plus 2 consecutive MVPs and way better STATS.

BOSH is better than Allen = Or at least equal in value, but definitely not better.

WADE is better than Pierce = way better stats, performance, plus mvp.

_KB24_
08-22-2010, 09:59 PM
I'd rather take Boston's Big 3 in 08 that this current Miami Heat 3. Garnett was the best defensive big in the league and they had the best shooter in the league in Ray Allen, all while having their franchise guy as their "go-to" guy. The Heat have horrible defensive presence and two guys who need the ball in their hands at all times.

Hawkeye15
08-22-2010, 09:59 PM
for the posters saying Miami doesn't have what Boston had PG wise coming in, please go look at Rondo's advanced numbers before the big 3 arrived, and get back to me on your opinion

dewikwoseisbeta
08-22-2010, 10:19 PM
I'd rather take Boston's Big 3 in 08 that this current Miami Heat 3. Garnett was the best defensive big in the league and they had the best shooter in the league in Ray Allen, all while having their franchise guy as their "go-to" guy. The Heat have horrible defensive presence and two guys who need the ball in their hands at all times.

I guess 2 all NBA defenders, a proven defender in Anthony, and a young point guard who was 5th in the league in steals just 2 years ago just isn't good enough to be at least concidered a decent defense?. Don't deny that Wade and Bron are 2 of the leagues best players, it kind of makes me mad how apparently this old trio is getting more praise than what Miami has been getting. It's almost as if Wade and Lebron are underrated now?...funny how one little decision can make so many people go brainwashed.

icej
08-22-2010, 10:21 PM
No one could imagine how the boston big3 could do it back when they 1st joined force, its the same with the heat big3 and its understandable.

But this heat is a way better Big3. With 1,3 + 10? best player in the league together in heat. I dont even think the boston big 3 was at 5,or 8 plus 15 and they are older when they joined.

icej
08-22-2010, 10:28 PM
I guess 2 all NBA defenders, a proven defender in Anthony, and a young point guard who was 5th in the league in steals just 2 years ago just isn't good enough to be at least concidered a decent defense?. Don't deny that Wade and Bron are 2 of the leagues best players, it kind of makes me mad how apparently this old trio is getting more praise than what Miami has been getting. It's almost as if Wade and Lebron are underrated now?...funny how one little decision can make so many people go brainwashed.

Actually the hate made me a miami fan, I don't know but somehow this hate is kinda good, like there is something for you to look back at after several months from now and laugh.

_KB24_
08-22-2010, 10:38 PM

Meant to say in the post. Anthony & Haslem are both undersized and Big Z is a below average defender. The Mavs, LA, Orlando, and Boston are going to feast on them down low.

icej
08-22-2010, 10:47 PM
Meant to say in the post. Anthony & Haslem are both undersized and Big Z is a below average defender. The Mavs, LA, Orlando, and Boston are going to feast on them down low.

Maybe true, but it also goes both ways.
Who would defend LBJ and Wade on OFFENSE with Bosh waiting inside?

Its a double edged sword situation, but miami just have the sharper end.

beasted86
08-22-2010, 10:52 PM

I love this... I've been listening for a while to people underrating the Heat's defensive potential.

I've been raving all summer how I'm as excited about the defense as offense. Joel Anthony is a better defender than Jermaine O'Neal, Bosh is a better defender than Beasley, and LeBron is a way better defender than Richardson. This all while the Heat were the 6th rated defensive team in 09-10. I might be in the minimum, but I think we are going to see defense similar to the Mourning era in Miami.

HeatBBall
08-22-2010, 10:56 PM
I love this... I've been listening for a while to people underrating the Heat's defensive potential.

I've been raving all summer how I'm as excited about the defense as offense. Joel Anthony is a better defender than Jermaine O'Neal, Bosh is a better defender than Beasley, and LeBron is a way better defender than Richardson. This all while the Heat were the 6th rated defensive team in 09-10. I might be in the minimum, but I think we are going to see defense similar to the Mourning era in Miami.

:clap::clap::clap:

Corey
08-22-2010, 11:15 PM
for the posters saying Miami doesn't have what Boston had PG wise coming in, please go look at Rondo's advanced numbers before the big 3 arrived, and get back to me on your opinion

As a first year player on a lottery team that had it's franchise player out half the season with an injury?

Those numbers would definitely be telling.

Crackadalic
08-23-2010, 03:00 AM
As much as i hate the heat i think they can be a better defensive team then what boston was the year they won a chip

Wade>You
08-23-2010, 06:07 AM
http://www.azcentral.com/sports/suns/articles/2010/08/21/20100821eddie-house-miami-heat-bickley.html

Yet for House, this is somewhat personal. He's not one to carry grudges, but he's still sore at the Celtics for trading him to the rotten Knicks in February. Come playoff time, he plans on reminding them just what they're missing.

"That stung a little bit," House said. "When you feel like you're a main part of what the team is doing and you're on a mission, to get the rug pulled out from under you and get sent to a team that has no shot . . . that kind of hurt."

At the time, House heard rumors that he might be dealt for tiny Nate Robinson. He didn't want to believe it, even though the whispers were everywhere. And on the morning when Celtics coach Doc Rivers told House that the deal was practically done, he insisted on practicing with the team one more time, just in case there was a glitch with the paperwork. Just in case somebody changed his mind.

Wade>You
08-23-2010, 06:07 AM
delete

Wade>You
08-23-2010, 06:09 AM
delete

JordansBulls
08-23-2010, 08:53 AM
http://www.azcentral.com/sports/suns/articles/2010/08/21/20100821eddie-house-miami-heat-bickley.html

And I'm sure Wade and Lebron are still sore at the Celtics as well because of what happened in the playoffs last year.

Steelers23_06
08-23-2010, 08:58 AM
As a first year player on a lottery team that had it's franchise player out half the season with an injury?

yea but rondo want even starting. they kept him because he was a distributor instead of a scorer like west and they were scared of having to many scorers. im not saying chalmers is as good of a facilitator as rondo because he is and never will be but thats not what the heat need and rondo wouldnt do as well with the heat because he cant play off the ball i think both point guards fit what their teams need and in both situations playing with 3 all stars and possibly HOF'ers will almost if not always make you better.

Hawkeye15
08-23-2010, 09:03 AM

the point stands. Rondo was not a good PG really, until the big 3 arrived and propelled his development.

Heater4life
08-23-2010, 09:26 AM
Point is simple; from a raw talent stand-point this big three is far superior than Bostons in '07. D-wade, Lebron, and a quality PF in Chris Bosh, all 28 and younger, nothing else has to be said. Now as far as chemistry is concerned, we will have to wait and see it play out. All i will say in that regard is that Bostons Big Three never played a game together as far as im concerned prior to them joining forces. Miami's Big three have had numerous practice sessions, numerous olympic games, several all-star games; enough so that they felt they could play with each other just fine. If that doesnt show you any amount of cohesion than your just being ignorant.

House is right. and he will get PLENTY of open looks, if he doesnt embrace that, Mike Miller will gladly take over with 48% from behind the line.

BOSTON617
08-23-2010, 09:48 AM
this thread is dumb because we havnt seen them play..... WE ALL NEEED TO SEE HOW NOT LEBRON AND WADE PLAY...ITS ALL ON BOSH IF BOSH ISNT A REAL BIG WE WILL SEE IT THIS YEAR....if bosh is a beast liek kg then yea they will be better then boston but if bosh is not aggressive and doesnt play good d the celtics and magic will **** on them.... i mean we all obv know that lebron and wade will be nice together but lets see how they shoot ot handle the ball to see how they are are.... we all know bostons defense is no joke and we got all the pieces to go to the championship..... miami the pieces are there but they could be to a dif puzzle. people who i ? is chalmers, bosh, big z, and haslem if these player play good basketball miami will be a great team

yanks19791024
08-23-2010, 09:50 AM
I still don't get why Miami is called the big three, The big two and a soft *** Bosh is what they need to be called

levignjw
08-23-2010, 10:03 AM
Sounds about right.

Steelers23_06
08-23-2010, 10:07 AM
I still don't get why Miami is called the big three, The big two and a soft *** Bosh is what they need to be called

can you explain to me how bosh is soft?

Hawkeye15
08-23-2010, 10:08 AM
can you explain to me how bosh is soft?

cause PSD says so....
I have no idea why he gets the soft label.

Steelers23_06
08-23-2010, 10:16 AM
thats what im saying like imo players like yao and dirk are soft but bosh knows how to use his body box out and he averages 1 bpg which isnt fabulous but not horrendous at the same time.

Heater4life
08-23-2010, 10:19 AM

Well all i know, is that soft *** Bosh is 26 averages 24 ppg and 10.8 rpg has a quick first step, a mean step back jumper, silky smooth spot up J, an array of finesse post moves, and can dunk it through your grill on occassion.

So leave his soft *** on my team. I guess ill manage. :eyebrow:

mikealike305
08-23-2010, 10:24 AM
Well all i know, is that soft *** Bosh is 26 averages 24 ppg and 10.8 rpg has a quick first, a mean step back jumper, silky smooth spot up J, an array of finesse post moves, and can dunk it through your grill on occassion.

lmao...

this lol

yanks19791024
08-23-2010, 11:10 AM
Well all i know, is that soft *** Bosh is 26 averages 24 ppg and 10.8 rpg has a quick first step, a mean step back jumper, silky smooth spot up J, an array of finesse post moves, and can dunk it through your grill on occassion.

I can average 26 on the raptors, you will see when teams make him beat you how soft he is....

Steelers23_06
08-23-2010, 11:15 AM
I can average 26 on the raptors, you will see when teams make him beat you how soft he is....

lmao you prob. couldnt average 5 on a middle school team. thats the thing he wont have to beat everyone he is the 3rd option. and he has really good post moves. its not like hes the banger big anyway thats why we have joel anthony, haslem and drafted dexter pittman to do the big man's dirty work

yanks19791024
08-23-2010, 11:26 AM
. thats the thing he wont have to beat everyone he is the 3rd option. and he has really good post moves. its not like hes the banger big anyway thats why we have joel anthony, haslem and drafted dexter pittman to do the big man's dirty work

Keep being a front runner I'm sure you were a heat fan before this season:facepalm:. I averaged 16pts 8 reb a game in high school and played varsity as a Soph little boy...

Hawkeye15
08-23-2010, 11:27 AM
thats what im saying like imo players like yao and dirk are soft but bosh knows how to use his body box out and he averages 1 bpg which isnt fabulous but not horrendous at the same time.

neither Yao nor Dirk are soft really. I hate the term soft anyways. Clearly define it, and we can label

BOSTON617
08-23-2010, 11:47 AM
Keep being a front runner I'm sure you were a heat fan before this season:facepalm:. I averaged 16pts 8 reb a game in high school and played varsity as a Soph little boy...

:facepalm: who cares talk is cheap

Steelers23_06
08-23-2010, 11:49 AM

lol and where did you play if you were that nice i can look you up? and naw i was a cavs fan see the pattern im not gonna defend my fandom in every thread i have a favorite player leave it be. and i dropped 50 in a game can you say the same :eyebrow:

Hawkeye15
08-23-2010, 11:50 AM
nobody cares about how good anyone here was in high school. Please stay on topic or the thread will be closed

Steelers23_06
08-23-2010, 11:54 AM
i defend everyone look at my past posts if someone was saying kg was soft i would defend him too...do you think bosh is soft. idc who it is bro im in every nba post. idc if its the heat, cavs, celts, lakers, if i disagree im going to voice my opinion. and bosh isnt soft idc if he was still in tor i would stick by that

BOSTON617
08-23-2010, 12:02 PM
i defend everyone look at my past posts if someone was saying kg was soft i would defend him too...do you think bosh is soft. idc who it is bro im in every nba post. idc if its the heat, cavs, celts, lakers, if i disagree im going to voice my opinion. and bosh isnt soft idc if he was still in tor i would stick by that

i understand but the heat htreads are gettin insane i mean this thread is just an excuse to praise or hate the heat.... bosh is becoming overrated i liekd him a lot better when he was underrated....

Heater4life
08-23-2010, 12:02 PM

:violin:

ok bro. you win hes fodder. :rolleyes:

Heater4life
08-23-2010, 12:06 PM
i understand but the heat htreads are gettin insane i mean this thread is just an excuse to praise or hate the heat.... bosh is becoming overrated i liekd him a lot better when he was underrated....

Naturally almost every thread is going to some how evolve into Heat v.s the world. They obviously became a very strong team, and since were in the off-season and theres nothing else to discuss, naturally it'll be a recycled topic until we kick things off.

as far as bosh, were just saying we dont think hes soft. how is that overating?

mikealike305
08-23-2010, 12:24 PM

i dont think hes being overrated as much as being over talked about

dewikwoseisbeta
08-23-2010, 12:41 PM

Brendan Haywood and Dirk don't seem to scare many teams and definately won't affect how many times Wade and Bron get in that paint.

Gasol and Bynum are definately gonna be a test for Miami but remember Gasol gets switched to C and Odom to PF a lot. So they are not always playing big.

Dwight is a force to be reckoned with but that never seemed to stop Wade or Lebron from scoring 40 every game on them. Wade and Lebron draw a lot of contact therefore maybe a lot of fouls on Dwight. Dwight has never had good stats against Miami because Wade has always taken him out early.

Boston has a lot of bigs, but the same thing occurs with every team playing Wade and Lebron....there will be a lot of fouls so they might have to go deep into that lineup, and Miami out of everyone knows they don't have to worry about Jermaine.

Hangtime
08-23-2010, 02:28 PM

You've got Wade and Bron in Miami and we are talking about people wanting to see Kobe vs 39 year old Shaq? Give me a break.

Kidd>>>K-Mart
08-23-2010, 02:33 PM
he should get fined for saying their on steroids.

FadeAwayLikeMJ
08-23-2010, 03:00 PM
Someone say Eddie would get booed at the TD Garden?? I highly doubt that...

He was a fan favorite and DIDN'T want to leave.

Sadds The Gr8
08-23-2010, 03:05 PM
it's true.

Jays Claw
08-23-2010, 03:17 PM
Did he just call his team cheaters by saying they're on steroids?

The Raven
08-23-2010, 03:38 PM
I would tend to agree. thats a beast of a team

RCarlson85
08-23-2010, 03:44 PM
That seems pretty accurate to me. As good as Boston's big three was when they got together, they were older and not on the same level as Wade and Lebron. They've had a lot of success obviously so if the Heat can keep it together like the Celtics did, they should be successful too.

oscar05saints
08-23-2010, 03:56 PM
w all know who gona win the lakers back to back to back champions

Heater4life
08-23-2010, 04:03 PM
w all know who gona win the lakers back to back to back champions

Id agree with you; but i think were going to BEAT the Lakers as far as winning them im not too sure....:rolleyes: