PDA

View Full Version : Best fans in the NBA.....

Illinirob83
08-21-2010, 11:57 AM
As we sit right now who would you guys say is the best fans in the league, and what would be your reason? Here are the nine that I believe qualify, no Miami you don't deserved to be mentioned. You can chose more than one choice, but try to give an unbiased answer/reason. I know it is hard but try to be as objective as possible.

KnicksGuard
08-21-2010, 12:00 PM
Knicks!

Hawkeye15
08-21-2010, 12:09 PM
since this is totally subjective, I am choosing the fan base who I have had the most rational debates with. The Blazers fans never seem to be out there, and they usually are respectful to others here.

stejay
08-21-2010, 12:11 PM
I voted Bulls and Knicks. Bulls, because they stuck with the team in the 21st century, which can't be easy, and the Knicks for the same reason

JnasD
08-21-2010, 12:12 PM
I think The Knicks and Warriors have great fans

Sly Guy
I said the knicks, because everyone knows the garden, and the garden faithful [and their decidedly aggressive support of their home side]. The media, the knowledge base, the fact it's known as 'the mecca' of basketball. It also doesn't hurt that the knicks were my team until the raps came into existence.

I'd give golden state an honorable mention as well, they have support despite the fact their franchise has done NOTHING!

I think toronto deserves at least a mention as well, we may not get the same level of exposure, and we might be new in a relative sense, but the fans in toronto get pretty loud, and support for the game has grown in leaps and bounds since the team came around.

DCSportsIsPain
Completely subjective based upon what a person thinks the criteria is for being a good fan.
I just bought season tickets and will have to drive 300 miles each way to see the Wizards play. Some may think that makes me a good fan. Others may think that makes me insane.

fadedmario
Pistons fans are some of the most loyal in the league. You are probably a kid who knows nothing about NBA history.

Avenged
08-21-2010, 12:13 PM
Usually the good fan bases are the ones who root for a team who aren't really relevant. I mean, what else can they argue about? If your team sucks, you stay quiet. [[most of the time]]

LakersIn5
08-21-2010, 12:13 PM
knicks.. their games are always sold out eventhough they suck...

stejay
08-21-2010, 12:14 PM
As we sit right now who would you guys say is the best fans in the league, and what would be your reason? Here are the nine that I believe qualify, no Miami you don't deserved to be mentioned. You can chose more than one choice, but try to give an unbiased answer/reason. I know it is hard but try to be as objective as possible.

What, so because your team now has two more mega-stars, you believe they are all band-wagon fans...:facepalm:

Hawkeye15
08-21-2010, 12:14 PM
Usually the good fan bases are the ones who root for a team who aren't really relevant. I mean, what else can they argue about? If your team sucks, you stay quiet.

you just described me.
sigh......
I wish my team didn't suck

Illinirob83
08-21-2010, 12:18 PM
Pistons fans are some of the most loyal in the league. You are probably a kid who knows nothing about NBA history.

And you guys can't sell out crap unless you have one of the best teams in the league. When the Pistons played the Cavs a couple of years back in the playoffs there were more Cavs fans IN THE PALACE. How can they currently be considered? I posted...."as it stands now". I grew up during the bad boys days, early Jordan years so don't tell me about not knowing history of the game. I am fully aware, and that is why they shouldn't CURRENTLY be mentioned. And if they were mentioned no one, other than biased Pistons fans, would vote for them.

Illinirob83
08-21-2010, 12:19 PM
What, so because your team now has two more mega-stars, you believe they are all band-wagon fans...:facepalm:

Not all, but a very large majority. Even people in Miami make fun of that fact.

tredigs
08-21-2010, 12:22 PM
Warriors have made the playoffs once in the last decade, and we still shake the ****ing house down every single night

- loudest, most loyal fans (as a whole: And the Knicks fans have my respect as well) in the NBA hands down.

nuggetsyankees
08-21-2010, 12:23 PM
stop with the band-wagon teams

stejay
08-21-2010, 12:23 PM
Not all, but a very large majority. Even people in Miami make fun of that fact.

True, but don't tarnish them all with the same brush

tredigs
08-21-2010, 12:25 PM
And when they do make the playoffs? It's ugly for teams to try to compete in Oracle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8w_1ZEk4mds&feature=related

Obviously a complete homer pick on my part, but it is tough to argue otherwise.

Chacarron
08-21-2010, 12:29 PM
I voted for everyone but the Celtics :)

pastrecedes
08-21-2010, 12:33 PM
well how about some love for those clippers fans?! those fans actually stick by them, regardless of their horrible records. am i right?!?!?

blastmasta26
08-21-2010, 12:34 PM
Don't mean to be biased, but I think Knick fans are the best. We've watched a garbage team for a decade, but there's a still huge fanbase present. Warriors fans are up there as well, Chicago is not too far behind.

thescore53
08-21-2010, 12:37 PM
no raptors :pity:

justinnum1
08-21-2010, 12:40 PM
Dumbest topic I've ever seen.

thescore53
08-21-2010, 12:40 PM

really loyal. what was the attendence for this year.

... to answer the thread. knicks are. not only do they love their team but they love the nba in general. they prob know the 13 man roster of each nba team

thescore53
08-21-2010, 12:41 PM
Dumbest topic I've ever seen.

dumb beacause it doesnt include miami ?

thescore53
08-21-2010, 12:43 PM
well how about some love for those clippers fans?! those fans actually stick by them, regardless of their horrible records. am i right?!?!?

every clipper fan is a lakers fan. the owner of the team even isnt a fan of the team