PDA

View Full Version : Which is the strongest competition in the world?

Adam23
08-21-2010, 05:54 AM
pls vote

_KB24_
08-21-2010, 08:23 AM
How is this even a question.......

Adam23
08-21-2010, 08:29 AM
How is this even a question.......

I didn't know it was this evident.:o

Swashcuff
08-21-2010, 08:34 AM
I didn't know it was this evident.:o

well now you know

MTar786
08-21-2010, 08:49 AM
dumb question

todu82
08-21-2010, 09:10 AM
The NBA

-Kobe24-TJ19-
08-21-2010, 09:12 AM
it's the NBA dude

Niro
08-21-2010, 09:19 AM
ene-be-a

TheWatcher34
08-21-2010, 09:36 AM
there must be a reason why the distance between basket and the three point line is beyong the "norm" (leagues in europe, usa college,....)

Hawkeye15
08-21-2010, 10:41 AM
easily the NBA. It has the highest talent level of any league in the world

Hellcrooner
08-21-2010, 11:32 AM
the competition with more talent? Nba

the strongest competititions as in MANY teams are the same level so its hard as hell to win? its a tie between Euroleague and Ncaaa wich i dont know why is not on the poll.

Hawkeye15
08-21-2010, 11:33 AM

the strongest competititions as in MANY teams are the same level so its hard as hell to win? its a tie between Euroleague and Ncaaa wich i dont know why is not on the poll.

very good argument. I think many, including myself, lost the translation of competition.

tredigs
08-21-2010, 11:41 AM

I take "strongest competition" to mean the toughest to win overall, not the league with the most parity. But I suppose that's subjective to the voter unless the OP wants to specify(?).

The Celtics and Lakers would have beat any team in the world in a 7 game series (willful ignorance and admitted assumptions on my part, but I cannot imagine a scenario where that is wrong), and that is the case for the top NBA teams in every season.

In other news - Macc you have to be the most contrarian voter out there (I've checked a few different poll results today...).

JDMac80
08-21-2010, 11:56 AM
I went with other. I play in this beastly rec league in my town. Tuff stuff dude

stejay
08-21-2010, 11:59 AM
Nba

Hellcrooner
08-21-2010, 12:18 PM
I take "strongest competition" to mean the toughest to win overall, not the league with the most parity. But I suppose that's subjective to the voter unless the OP wants to specify(?).

The Celtics and Lakers would have beat any team in the world in a 7 game series (willful ignorance and admitted assumptions on my part, but I cannot imagine a scenario where that is wrong), and that is the case for the top NBA teams in every season.

In other news - Macc you have to be the most contrarian voter out there (I've checked a few different poll results today...).

7 game series? very probabl.

One do or die game?

We get to check this year Nba champs Lakers will Face Euro league champs Barcleona this fall.

Hawkeye15
08-21-2010, 12:19 PM
7 game series? very probabl.

One do or die game?

We get to check this year Nba champs Lakers will Face Euro league champs Barcleona this fall.

that isn't a do or die game though. The Lakers will be in tune up mode I would think

Hellcrooner
08-21-2010, 12:21 PM
that isn't a do or die game though. The Lakers will be in tune up mode I would think

so will barcelona :o

Hellcrooner
08-21-2010, 12:23 PM
btw im thinking .

People complain bout dinastys in the nba, Bulss, spurs Lakers. etc

And people want the league to be comptitice.

Im geting into Nfl now, and ive been caheking the champions.

Dinastys barely ever happen.

And i guess thats because they dont play that much games to get to superbwol.

And because wuperbowl is do or die.

Ncaa March madness works this way too and you dont see that many repeats.

Why not make the nba Playoffs Do or die?

rabzouz 96
08-21-2010, 12:32 PM
I went with other. I play in this beastly rec league in my town. Tuff stuff dude

lol, nice post dude!

stejay
08-21-2010, 12:36 PM
btw im thinking .

It's like the World Series....it's a series instead of one game. Thats why

John Walls Era
08-21-2010, 12:52 PM
Why would you even put other? Like anyone is going to pick NCAA.

John Walls Era
08-21-2010, 12:54 PM
btw im thinking .

Because you make more money if you extend the games played. Also NFL is much more physical and if they had series instead of do or die, then there will be way too much injuries and the playoffs would be longer than the reg. season.

Adam23
08-21-2010, 01:20 PM

under strongest competition I mean highest level of play

sep11ie
08-21-2010, 01:40 PM
Where's thumb wrestling?