PDA

View Full Version : The Five Places NBA Players Dread Visiting

NBA-GMaster
08-20-2010, 10:58 AM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/439790-do-we-have-to-play-there-the-top-five-places-nba-players-dread-to-play#page/1

Do We Have To Go There? :p:D:eyebrow:

Hawkeye15
08-20-2010, 11:01 AM
I will stay out of this thread, due to this guy listing the city I grew up in #1, when he obviously has never been there. Minneapolis is cold in the winter, but its sunny, and dry, and the skyways get you around downtown without ever going outside. The spring/summer/fall are beautiful, and there are countless activities to do around the city in good weather.

I hate these things honestly.

xbrackattackx
08-20-2010, 11:03 AM
I will stay out of this thread, due to this guy listing the city I grew up in #1, when he obviously has never been there. Minneapolis is cold in the winter, but its sunny, and dry, and the skyways get you around downtown without ever going outside. The spring/summer/fall are beautiful, and there are countless activities to do around the city in good weather.

Yea, they are pretty pointless and a waste of time.

IAmKira
08-20-2010, 11:04 AM
LBJ's mum's hotel room. Every1 except Delonte west..

Hawkeye15
08-20-2010, 11:04 AM

these threads are usually closed quickly, because it becomes a back and forth whinefest

Avenged
08-20-2010, 11:09 AM
Bleacher report....

NBA-GMaster
08-20-2010, 11:09 AM

Yup!! I know they are pointless, just want to share of what Id read about this article..

xbrackattackx
08-20-2010, 11:11 AM
Yup!! I know they are pointless, just want to share of what Id read about this article..

It's cool I know it's the offseason what else are we gonna talk about.

Wade_County
08-20-2010, 11:11 AM
:facepalm: Bleacher report:facepalm:

NBA-GMaster
08-20-2010, 11:13 AM
:facepalm: Bleacher report:facepalm:

haha!! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

td0tsfinest
08-20-2010, 11:19 AM

That kinda rhymes.

It's belacher report, so who's really going to take this seriously ?

king4day
08-20-2010, 11:23 AM
The article is new and they fail to mention that the Jazz acquired Al Jefferson?

lakers4sho
08-20-2010, 11:30 AM
I heard Minny is a wonderful place :shrug:

xbrackattackx
08-20-2010, 11:36 AM
That kinda rhymes.

It's belacher report, so who's really going to take this seriously ?

Yea belacher Report sucks

spreadeagle
08-20-2010, 11:41 AM
SO GAY cry some more, its so cold I make millions of dollars playing a game I love but god forbid if I gotta wear a winter jacket...im angry:mad: lol

hineswardfan
08-20-2010, 11:49 AM
Jail

YoungOne
08-20-2010, 11:54 AM

u failed :D

prash
08-20-2010, 12:19 PM
I've never heard of this website, but Toronto shouldn't be on that list for two important reasons.

1. It consistently ranks as one of the best cities to live. Not to mention that no other city with an NBA franchise has ranked higher than Toronto. (Van city doesn't count cuz the Griz ain't there anymore)

2. Nightlife downtown in this city is siikkk! Weather does suck in winter, but heck, NYC and BOS ain't much warmer than T.O.