PDA

View Full Version : LeBron says elbow isn't 100%

Swashcuff
08-18-2010, 08:35 PM
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-heat/sfl-miami-heat-lebron-james-081710,0,7933477.story

"I go out there and get a hard workout, and I know the elbow is not 100 percent healthy," he said after a July session. "It feels great, but I'm not going to wait until it hurts to start icing it."

Yunqn
08-18-2010, 08:39 PM
watch someone suck his d*ck..

"but jordan wouldnt have hurt his elbow.."

please let it rest.. some of you were babies not even in school when j.o was winnning..

SugeKnight
08-18-2010, 08:41 PM

please let it rest.. some of you were babies not even in school when j.o was winnning..

Derp

Zefflin
08-18-2010, 08:42 PM
Oh god he's actually still harping about his elbow?? Lebron's a *****.

GoatMilk
08-18-2010, 08:42 PM
it's probably 99%
who cares

ChiSox219
08-18-2010, 08:43 PM

When Jordan broke his ankle he returned late in the season despite the demands from management and a team that was below .500. He then dropped 63 on the second greatest team in NBA history, a playoff scoring record that still holds true today.

Didn't the doctors check out Lebron's elbow and find no damage?

still1ballin
08-18-2010, 08:43 PM
Good.

Gators123
08-18-2010, 08:44 PM
Poor baby

sofargone
08-18-2010, 08:44 PM
I hope he's ok!

knicksfan42
08-18-2010, 08:46 PM
I'm sure the paper cut is pretty deep. This commercial pretty much describes the way Lebron feels.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Eck-dlk0n4

epizo1
08-18-2010, 08:54 PM
He's just laying the groundwork for his alibi in case things don't turn out the way he thinks they should.

Avenged
08-18-2010, 08:55 PM
No excuses. Play ball.

SA5195
08-18-2010, 08:56 PM
Suck it up Princess

ManRam
08-18-2010, 08:59 PM
Wow. The responses here literally made me laugh out loud...and not for the reasons the poster probably expected.

How dare he say his elbow isn't 100%!!!!! Unacceptable.

_KB24_
08-18-2010, 09:01 PM
:laugh2:

Fellas I got a paper cut this morning at work, you think the boss will give me the time off needed to recover!?

:laugh:

Shady66
08-18-2010, 09:02 PM
Wow. The responses here literally made me laugh out loud...and not for the reasons the poster probably expected.

Same. Its not like hes trying to sound tough and play anyways, because its the off season. If an Lebron donated all of his money to end world hunger and it was posted on PSD, people would still bash the **** out of him.

Swashcuff
08-18-2010, 09:04 PM

are you crazy? I'm laughing right now :D

ManRam
08-18-2010, 09:04 PM
This was from his GQ interview more than a month ago. He was asked about his elbow, and he answered. You guys really are going to slam him for this?

Jesus F. Christ.

Hawkeye15
08-18-2010, 09:08 PM
seriously, he isn't making excuses. He is saying his elbow isn't 100% healed. The LeBron hate has outgrown the Kobe hate by a landslide. If LeBron was hit by a car, I think half of PSD would call him a pansy for saying his shoulder hurt from getting slammed into the pavement

The Final Boss
08-18-2010, 09:10 PM
He's throwing this out there to fall back on, when he's unsuccessful, again.

dwadefan03
08-18-2010, 09:10 PM
wow just wow...psd is getting wilder by the minute

Swashcuff
08-18-2010, 09:12 PM
seriously, he isn't making excuses. He is saying his elbow isn't 100% healed. The LeBron hate has outgrown the Kobe hate by a landslide. If LeBron was hit by a car, I think half of PSD would call him a pansy for saying his shoulder hurt from getting slammed into the pavement

:up:

that runs the count to 2 posters thus far who wasn't just looking to bash what he said but actually paid attention to it.

mark1125
08-18-2010, 09:12 PM
He's just laying the groundwork for his alibi in case things don't turn out the way he thinks they should.

This may be a bit of a stretch, but I honestly don't want to hear about his elbow.

mark1125
08-18-2010, 09:13 PM
This was from his GQ interview more than a month ago. He was asked about his elbow, and he answered. You guys really are going to slam him for this?

Jesus F. Christ.

Isn't this what happens in ALL of the Lebron threads that are allowed to blossom every hour on the hour? All any of these Lebron threads accomplish is to strengthen the feelings of the jock riders and the haters.

dtmagnet
08-18-2010, 09:14 PM

At this point you should be used to it.

COBY KARL
08-18-2010, 09:14 PM
wow just wow...psd is getting wilder by the minute

didn't help with the growth of new Heat PSD posters this summer.

NYtilIdie
08-18-2010, 09:16 PM

Jesus F. Christ.

Remember this is PSD we're talking about. Anything that puts Lebron in bad light is a postive thing and anything that puts Kobe in bad light is just a "hater".

stawka
08-18-2010, 09:17 PM
*breaking news*

LeBron James pronounced dead after being shot 700 times in the head

*2 minutes later*

PSD users: "ZOMG bro, LeBron is so weak. Get up and play you Pansy. If this was Kobe he would have turned into da black mamba and fought his way back. Le***** is such a baby OMG"

BigSteve
08-18-2010, 09:18 PM

agreed

I love how all the Heat fans that busted his balls before when he acted like a ***** have all of a sudden become Lebron super fans defending every single thing about him. Let it go. He is an insanely talented player that is a drama queen who makes excuses.

Avenged
08-18-2010, 09:19 PM

Jesus F. Christ.

Oh please!

You were always infront of the line when there was Kobe bashing going on.

Let us have our fun now :)

mark1125
08-18-2010, 09:22 PM
Oh please!

The shame is that PSD'rs can't think objectively. It's a sad reality. Some will ride LeBrons jock until he bucks them off. Haters will hate no matter what. No one is going to relent. If anything, the assinine amount of Lebron threads only magnify the sides.

If you (mods who drink the Bron kool-aid) are going to allow a dozen LeBron threads every day, expect it to continue.

bal_ravens
08-18-2010, 09:22 PM
*breaking news*

LeBron James pronounced dead after being shot 700 times in the head

*2 minutes later*

PSD users: "ZOMG bro, LeBron is so weak. Get up and play you Pansy. If this was Kobe he would have turned into da black mamba and fought his way back. Le***** is such a baby OMG"

Link?

Lol jk

mcohio
08-18-2010, 09:25 PM

I would call that karma. :)

Avenged
08-18-2010, 09:26 PM
The shame is that PSD'rs can't think objectively. It's a sad reality. Some will ride LeBrons jock until he bucks them off. Haters will hate no matter what. No one is going to relent. If anything, the assinine amount of Lebron threads only magnify the sides.

If you (mods who drink the Bron kool-aid) are going to allow a dozen LeBron threads every day, expect it to continue.

I like Lebron. Always have, even own a Cavs Jersey with his name on it. LOL.

People bash other players all the time.

..All the time.

It just seems it's only towards Lebron because there's a dozen threads created about him everyday.

LeWade>Kobe
08-18-2010, 09:28 PM
Oh please!

No intelligent poster bashes Kobe. Any true fan understands what he has done in the NBA. Some users just share a different opinion as to why the Lakers have been so successful in the last 10 years and it has a lot less to do with Kobe than most Kobe fanboys would like to admit. Thus the "baiting" and "trolling" that Laker fans believe they are encountering ever since "the new heat fans". To be honest you guys sound like a bunch of spoiled whiny LA *******

mark1125
08-18-2010, 09:32 PM
No intelligent poster bashes Kobe. Any true fan understands what he has done in the NBA. Some users just share a different opinion as to why the Lakers have been so successful in the last 10 years and it has a lot less to do with Kobe than most Kobe fanboys would like to admit. Thus the "baiting" and "trolling" that Laker fans believe they are encountering ever since "the new heat fans". To be honest you guys sound like a bunch of spoiled whiny LA *******

Pretty much. I HATE Kobe and the Lakers with a passion. However, I have to respect what they have done. I don't have to like him/them, but I won't bash.

When it comes to LeBron, I respect him as a player. I do NOT like the primadonna that he has become. The one hour special did it for me. I won't bash him however.

still1ballin
08-18-2010, 09:32 PM

I know! I like it too! :laugh2:

Hawkeye15
08-18-2010, 09:36 PM
I would call that karma. :)

haha, well, I won't even touch this. Y'all deserve your anger temporarily.

Avenged
08-18-2010, 09:39 PM

I'd rather be a spoiled Laker fan..

Than a fan of the Warriors who has a combination of Lebron and Wade as his username.

Just saying :)

LeWade>Kobe
08-18-2010, 09:41 PM
Pretty much. I HATE Kobe and the Lakers with a passion. However, I have to respect what they have done. I don't have to like him/them, but I won't bash.

When it comes to LeBron, I respect him as a player. I do NOT like the primadonna that he has become. The one hour special did it for me. I won't bash him however.

If I hadn't been such a big fan of Lebron since he came in the league I would share the same opinion as you. I like his personality for the most part he puts together a good interview and is often misunderstood with his words. He doesn't say the wrong thing very often, but people read to deep into every word that comes out of his mouth. I just know he will let his game do the talking he is becoming a ridiculously good player.

LeWade>Kobe
08-18-2010, 09:44 PM
I'd rather be a spoiled Laker fan..

Than a fan of the Warriors who has a combination of Lebron and Wade as his username.

Just saying :)

I'm going to clown on Laker fans so bad when Kobe and Gasol retire and my Warriors are running the pacific.

championships
08-18-2010, 09:46 PM
AWWWW poor baby. Does it hurt when he pees too.

sofargone
08-18-2010, 09:47 PM
Speaking of hate, you know who really pisses me off? That smug Mike James. What a rascal.

The L Train
08-18-2010, 09:50 PM
So?

He complained about his elbow last year and still dumped a ton of points on the Celtics when he wanted to, before he made "The Decision" to quit on his team during the biggest game of his career.

championships
08-18-2010, 09:51 PM
I'm going to clown on Laker fans so bad when Kobe and Gasol retire and my Warriors are running the pacific.

Will you live that long to see that.?

LeWade>Kobe
08-18-2010, 09:53 PM

Lol a--hole :(

Avenged
08-18-2010, 09:53 PM

:shrug:

I think he was serious, too.. ;)

championships
08-18-2010, 09:59 PM
Lol a--hole :(

Nothing wrong with being optimistic... that's why your a fan

COBY KARL
08-18-2010, 10:01 PM

Yet your username is LeWade > Kobe.....and you're a GS fan..

epizo1
08-18-2010, 10:09 PM
This may be a bit of a stretch, but I honestly don't want to hear about his elbow.

Is it dead on? Only Lebron knows for sure. Does he have a track record of pulling smoke and mirrors? Yes. But it's as you say, play on!

Brooklyn Mets
08-18-2010, 10:10 PM
:rolleyes:

LeWade>Kobe
08-18-2010, 10:20 PM
Yet your username is LeWade > Kobe.....and you're a GS fan..

Oh no saying 2/3 of the top 3 players in the league are better than your hero say it aint so! I'm not bashing Kobe and I never have. Sorry you take offense to my user name.

Zefflin
08-18-2010, 10:23 PM
I'm not bashing Kobe and I never have.

haha dude ive read maybe 4 of your posts and half of them you were bashing kobe in the laker forum.

LeWade>Kobe
08-18-2010, 10:26 PM
haha dude ive read maybe 4 of your posts and half of them you were bashing kobe in the laker forum.

Define bash. How have I bashed him? By saying Lebron is better?

dwadefan03
08-18-2010, 10:41 PM
didn't help with the growth of new Heat PSD posters this summer.

can you clarify this statement becuz i cant figure out what ur trying to say to me?

The Final Boss
08-18-2010, 10:46 PM
Lebron says his mom isn't 100% after getting banged out by Delonte West.

Hawkeye15
08-18-2010, 10:48 PM
Lebron says his mom isn't 100% after getting banged out by Delonte West.

completely tasteless, but kinda funny

ajsulli1919
08-18-2010, 10:51 PM
He's throwing this out there to fall back on, when he's unsuccessful, again.

Exactly what I was thinking. I bet if they make the playoffs he will say something like "I'm not 100% but I'm going to do my best and help elevate the Heat to a higher level." Then when he loses in a playoff series, every Heat fan will just say..."Well LeBron was injured so that's why we didn't win." LeBron will blame it on an injury, as will the fans.

TheGsw
08-18-2010, 10:53 PM
Cant take LeBron serious anymore.

TheGsw
08-18-2010, 10:55 PM
Oh no saying 2/3 of the top 3 players in the league are better than your hero say it aint so! I'm not bashing Kobe and I never have. Sorry you take offense to my user name

I know your a Dubs fans but saying LeBron is better then Kobe makes no sense. Lol

PC
I still hate LeBron but come on some of you guys blow every story about him out of proportion

Zefflin
Define bash. How have I bashed him? By saying Lebron is better?

Define it yourself fool. I know what bashing is and you are the perfect example. I could care the hell less if you think Lebron is better. Now go back to trying to protect Lebrons silly image you silly little man.

The Final Boss
08-18-2010, 11:01 PM
I like Lebron. Always have, even own a Cavs Jersey with his name on it. LOL.

People bash other players all the time.

..All the time.

It just seems it's only towards Lebron because there's a dozen threads created about him everyday.

Please tell me my eyes are deceiving me. A Laker fan with a Lebron jersey? Wtf?

Btw, I know damn well you're not a Madridista, yet you're rocking a Real sig.:facepalm:

Avenged
08-18-2010, 11:05 PM
Please tell me my eyes are deceiving me. A Laker fan with a Lebron jersey? Wtf?

Btw, I know damn well you're not a Madridista, yet your rocking a Real sig.

Yep. The Lakers aren't associated with Lebron in any way, I don't see why I can't have an old Lebron jersey. :shrug:

I like the team, always have always will & Sergio Ramos is perhaps my favorite player.

I know damn well you're not a Lakers fan because you don't have a sig of them. GTFO. :rolleyes:

mark1125
08-18-2010, 11:08 PM
I still hate LeBron but come on some of you guys blow every story about him out of proportion

And this suprises you. The jock riders and the haters are equally out of control. If they kept the LeBron/Heat posts to one or so a day, things wouldn't have gotten so stupid. The threads go in the same direction EVERY time. I would just move them or shut them down, but I guess it's not my call.

The Final Boss
08-18-2010, 11:15 PM
Yep. The Lakers aren't associated with Lebron in any way, I don't see why I can't have an old Lebron jersey. :shrug:

I like the team, always have always will & Sergio Ramos is perhaps my favorite player.

I know damn well you're not a Lakers fan because you don't have a sig of them. GTFO. :rolleyes:

That's fine, imitation is the biggest form of flattery. I'm sorry you can't be Spanish, but we can all dream right?..Now go get your ****ing shine box.

GspLAL
08-18-2010, 11:15 PM

Just wait till Kobe wins again :D

footballer2369
08-18-2010, 11:17 PM
:laugh2:

Fellas I got a paper cut this morning at work, you think the boss will give me the time off needed to recover!?

:laugh:

Just use your other hand to take the tolls...

Avenged
08-18-2010, 11:18 PM
That's fine, imitation is the biggest form of flattery. I'm sorry you can't be Spanish, but we can all dream right?..Now go get your ****ing shine box.

Wait... so you're a fan of the Lakers.. but you're from Spain.. I'm sorry you can't be American. :facepalm:

PS: Are you mad because I didn't respond to your PM? My girlfriend gets mad too when I ignore her.

shep33
08-18-2010, 11:24 PM
There goes Miami's season... lottery team, or worse. Maybe they can all play in the D-league.

JK... being overblown, I was never a fan of LBJ but this really means nothing. I was surprised he mentioned the elbow during the series vs the Celtics, that was a no-no, but I don't think he's saying it in a "sympathetic" sort of way.

LeWade>Kobe
08-18-2010, 11:27 PM
I know your a Dubs fans but saying LeBron is better then Kobe makes no sense. Lol

I need to know how it makes no sense. Seriously Kobe only shoots 3% better from mid range and actually had a worse 3P% than Lebron last year. The only argument for Kobe is that he is a slightly better shooter and defender. He is also a selfish player that would rather take a bad shot to end the game then pass it to an open teammate.

Define it yourself fool. I know what bashing is and you are the perfect example. I could care the hell less if you think Lebron is better. Now go back to trying to protect Lebrons silly image you silly little man.

You just used the word silly twice in the same sentence.. And once again nothing that makes any sense.

WITZ
08-18-2010, 11:29 PM
:cry: Now queen James is gonna have to shot lefthanded freethrows all season .

The Final Boss
08-18-2010, 11:31 PM
Wait... so you're a fan of the Lakers.. but you're from Spain.. I'm sorry you can't be American. :facepalm:

PS: Are you mad because I didn't respond to your PM? My girlfriend gets mad too when I ignore her.

The funny part is that I'm a 2X combat veteran in the United States Army, I'm more American than you, lmfao. You continue to reveal your ignorance. But that's fine, judging by your posts, I can't expect much from you. Btw I live in Inglewood, 2 blocks from the Great Western Forum, so yes I have reason to be a Lakers fan. And the reason you didn't answer my question about being from Madrid is because your a poser. I'll put you in the bin with the Heat fans. Goodnight, my child.

marlinsfan24
08-18-2010, 11:32 PM
:cry: Now queen James is gonna have to shot lefthanded freethrows all season .

And he'll still shoot a better percentage then Shaq. HAHA

teckmunny
08-18-2010, 11:34 PM
Daam queen james is still complaining about that elbow! Hes such a ****en cry baby man! Thats what the offseason is about kid! Instead of having one hour specials on espn go get some daam treatment! Daam this guy is an over hyped punk!!grow a pair kid!

WITZ
08-18-2010, 11:36 PM
And he'll still shoot a better percentage then Shaq. HAHA

He probably would to bad I don't give a **** about shaq, the Queen & Shaq are the same they are both 2 overgrown divas.

Avenged
08-18-2010, 11:36 PM
The funny part is that I'm a 2X combat veteran in the United States Army, I'm more American than you, lmfao. You continue to reveal your ignorance. But that's fine, judging by your posts, I can't expect much from you. Btw I live in Inglewood, 2 blocks from the Great Western Forum, so yes I have reason to be a Lakers fan. And the reason you didn't answer my question about being from Madrid is because your a poser. I'll put you in the bin with the Heat fans. Goodnight, my child.

I reveal my ignorance? Check you're original posts to me.

Such a shame a "veteran" like yourself represents himself so foolish and thinks so highly of himself.

Oh wow, you live in Inglewood :speechless: that automatically makes you a Laker fan.

Yep, I'm a poser for liking Madrid. :laugh2:

I forgot you have to be from the place to root for a team.

You're from Spain, so you can't root for the Lakers.

:facepalm:

Zefflin
08-18-2010, 11:37 PM
You just used the word silly twice in the same sentence.. And once again nothing that makes any sense.

Jesus you are a master at deflecting logical communication. "And are literally too stupid to insult." Good day to you poor sir, I won't bother you anymore.

teckmunny
08-18-2010, 11:37 PM
Breaking news! Lebron will have a one hour special on espn to discuss hes elbow injury!!!

ManRam
08-18-2010, 11:40 PM
This has gone insanely off topic. You guys did it again...